Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ghost of a chance

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
waynr's avatar - moon2

United States
Member #3813
February 23, 2004
52 Posts
Posted: March 26, 2005, 1:14 pm - IP Logged
Quote: Originally posted by ayenowitall on March 26, 2005

I wish the best of luck to you and the ten or so others. I think it can happen for you all. For me, the thrill is in the chase. And when I win, I wan't to be able to say (ala Frank Sinatra), "I did it my way."

Good luck,

aye'

10 - 4, ayenowitall and best of luck back to you. I'm pretty much out of it though in a few days. Whoever gets the program can do whatever they want with it. Individually, as a group or whatever. They could even sell it, distribute it or whatever even though it's against my wishes. I really don't have the means to enforce NO SALE or redistribution. I thought it was too good to sell and kept it to play with some day. My motivation just ran out I suppose.
    Greenwich, CT
    United States
    Member #4793
    May 24, 2004
    1822 Posts
    Posted: March 26, 2005, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

Thank you waynr.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
      Member #4877
      May 30, 2004
      5124 Posts
      Posted: March 26, 2005, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

waynr:

Congratsssssssssss.......on getting your TEAM-TEN...............together!!!!!!!

Thanks and ....................great.................LUCK................to ALLLLLLLL!!

PSYKOMO

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
        Tennessee
        United States
        Member #7853
        October 15, 2004
        11338 Posts
        Posted: March 26, 2005, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

Old Greenwich
          United States
          Member #5767
          July 20, 2004
          84 Posts
          Posted: March 26, 2005, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

Lets see a secret to winning the lotto's with a computer. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Yeah I'd like to know. I would like that boat that freedom that life. I hate what I do and myself for I was once a weathly man and have been around the great life but it was always near and yet so far.

If anyone deserves this is me. I grew up as a poor child in a very rich area and every day since I can remember hated being poor. Money is my true desire and it makes me angry that it is because I work for it now and I want it to work for me.

Been through alot and will continue the fight hoping and keeping faith that one day I will be rewarded with the treasure or A treaure. Let the power that be help me get what I've been desiring and wanting my whole life.
          To live like others around me but knowing both sides of the fence

waynr's avatar - moon2

United States
            Member #3813
            February 23, 2004
            52 Posts
            Posted: March 27, 2005, 1:21 am - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by willl3 on March 26, 2005

Lets see a secret to winning the lotto's with a computer. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Yeah I'd like to know. I would like that boat that freedom that life. I hate what I do and myself for I was once a weathly man and have been around the great life but it was always near and yet so far.

If anyone deserves this is me. I grew up as a poor child in a very rich area and every day since I can remember hated being poor. Money is my true desire and it makes me angry that it is because I work for it now and I want it to work for me.

Been through alot and will continue the fight hoping and keeping faith that one day I will be rewarded with the treasure or A treaure. Let the power that be help me get what I've been desiring and wanting my whole life.

To live like others around me but knowing both sides of the fence

Heck willbo I'm sorry there's not enough dough to go around for everyone to be rich. I have serious doubts about ever doing more than barely scraping by myself. Sorry too that I don't know of any computer program secret or othewise that will win lotto. That takes brains and bucks, not bits and bytes. I do have a 12 ft jon boat though.
              CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #4924
              June 3, 2004
              5914 Posts
              Posted: March 27, 2005, 11:09 am - IP Logged

Thanks waynr, Happy Easter.

Carbob

waynr's avatar - moon2

United States
                Member #3813
                February 23, 2004
                52 Posts
                Posted: April 1, 2005, 8:29 am - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by willl3 on March 26, 2005

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM? That was the wrong answer willl3. It implies skepticism IMO. Not a good way to reply to someone giving away six months of their labor out of the goodness of their heart.

Quote:

If you were once wealthy and now are not, who am I to annul the judgements of the powers that be.

Quote:

The love of money is the root of all evil. I can't knowingly take part in something I believe would be damaging to your soul. Let go of the anger. The world will always be corrupt. Has been from the beginning. Will be till the end which is likely closer than people want to believe.

Quote:

Been through alot and will continue the fight hoping and keeping faith that one day I will be rewarded with the treasure or A treaure. Let the power that be help me get what I've been desiring and wanting my whole life. To live like others around me but knowing both sides of the fence

To live is to be content and vice versa. Neither side of the fence is content willl3, simply because there is a fence. Forget the fence, look inside yourself if you want a treasure, because the rest is ultimately dust.

This is my last post on lottery post. I hope I haven't offended anyone so much that it can't be forgiven. Goodbye and good luck.

Wayne
                  TN
                  United States
                  Member #12376
                  March 12, 2005
                  4 Posts
                  Posted: April 1, 2005, 8:55 am - IP Logged

Please share it with me. You can tell by my scream name I'm not pretending to be a man.

Mjure's avatar - starwars06
                    Dallastown/PA
                    United States
                    Member #13034
                    March 28, 2005
                    24 Posts
                    Posted: April 1, 2005, 11:29 am - IP Logged

Something smells fishy with this "secret weapon". Why do you no longer need this super program anymore? And why only 10 people on the Post?

Mjure

JADELottery's avatar - MeAtWork 03.PNG
                      The Quantum Master
                      West Concord, MN
                      United States
                      Member #21
                      December 7, 2001
                      3675 Posts
                      Posted: April 20, 2005, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Huh, interesting.

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
                      Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
                      Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
                      Knowledge is Beyond Belief
                      Wisdom is Not Censored
                      Douglas Paul Smallish
                      Jehocifer

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
                        Member #2338
                        September 17, 2003
                        2063 Posts
                        Posted: April 20, 2005, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

I went sailing up the inland channel between Washington and Alaska for a few weeks studing marine life in college. It cured me of any desire to sail. Permanently. From now on only boats with a real bathroom. Even large 60' sail boats don't seem to have them.

United States
                          Member #8899
                          November 21, 2004
                          428 Posts
                          Posted: April 20, 2005, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

I wish I could be apart of this and try out this "secret weapon", but I once again missed my chance by not being in the right place at the right time.  The story of my life.

onenumber's avatar - swordgirl
                            Chicago, IL
                            United States
                            Member #8354
                            November 2, 2004
                            1580 Posts
                            Posted: April 20, 2005, 11:38 pm - IP Logged
                            Quote: Originally posted by waynr on March 26, 2005

Okie dokie, JAG331, MADDOG10, CARBOB, LOTTOMIKE, pskomo, lottosyncman. You guys can have copies if you want them. I need to speed this thing up though so if you read this and your name isn't in a list below it's too late.

Here's a list of members who I think would likely have the most success working as a team. Just my opinion from reading the forums, but who knows.

1.bobp - Ability to grasp complex concepts and the wisdom to use them (so it seems).

2.Todd - Programming and administrative skills among othe things.

3.RJOH - Objectivity.

4.jake649 - Experience.

5.ayenowitall - math.

6.jadelottery - programming.

7.hypersoniq - spreadsheets & formulas.

8.bird - intuition.

9.rickg - luck.

10.jim695 - glue.

Ten others who can have it if they want it.

win D
                            lantern
                            st.germain
                            weshar75
                            JKING
                            johnph77
                            millionswanted
                            CASH ONLY
                            wannawinsoon
                            Maverick

So I'm a liar. Thats 25 instead of ten. I plan on passing out copies to those who want them on Friday April 1. And it has nothing to do with April Fools day either.

onenumber's avatar - swordgirl
                              Chicago, IL
                              United States
                              Member #8354
                              November 2, 2004
                              1580 Posts
                              Posted: April 20, 2005, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Have any of you guys on this list received the "secret weapon" that was to be unleased on April Fool's Day!  If so, have you used it and does it work?