Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ghost of a chance

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 12 years ago by LANTERN.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
Dump Water Florida
United States
Member #380
June 5, 2002
3103 Posts
Posted: April 21, 2005, 12:49 am - IP Logged

I didn't ask for it because I wasn't aware of the thread, otherwise I would have added to the collection if it was ok to give it or the information it was based on away free.  BobP

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: April 21, 2005, 3:25 am - IP Logged

Waynr

Sorry, I am just now getting to read this thread, I guess that I am way too late now ?

Oh well ! I will crack open all the lottery games myself anyway sooner or later even if I don't know computer programming and have to do it all by myself without anybodies help, I am already making great advances with the pick 3 and the pick 4 and jackpot games just might follow sooner or later, but it appears as if they will sooner instead of later.

If it's not too late already give me whatever you got please, but if not O.K. I can do it on my own anyway in due time when I am finally ready to.

Bye and good luck.

I forgot to say, Good luck in what ever you do and if you come back many of us will still be here or Todd will be and many new people also. 

GoodBye and Good Luck.

Fernando.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: April 22, 2005, 6:44 am - IP Logged

I just want to say that if you need something like that program, but with very very  very many more filters you can either use Todd's filtered wheels here at the Lottery Post forum and or you can download for free Stoopendaal's program, go to the Lottery Systems page and look for his old post there, at the beginning of it, you will see a link to his web page and or a download link for his free program.

Good luck.

Somebody who knows computer programming and C++ should take Waynr's program and further develop it, it needs  a lot of developing, I really mean A LOT, the basic programs' structure is very very nice and also very good, but it's functions or options are still very basic, that program should had been taken a lot further than Waynr took it, it could be very much better maybe even good.

Good luck to all.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."