Welcome Guest
Log In | Register )
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Need Copy of Pick-3 Winning Ticket!

Topic closed. 59 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Whirlwind.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
cadl's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
Austin
United States
Member #1559
May 23, 2003
227 Posts
Offline
Posted: April 2, 2005, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

this is a tough room to play ss--most of the posters can spot a good con from a mile away, let alone a bad one--you better get behind the chickenwire

    Avatar
    Poway CA (San Diego County)
    United States
    Member #3489
    January 25, 2004
    14120 Posts
    Offline
    Posted: April 2, 2005, 8:34 pm - IP Logged
    Quote: Originally posted by cadl on April 2, 2005


    this is a tough room to play ss--most of the posters can spot a good con from a mile away, let alone a bad one--you better get behind the chickenwire



      SirMetro's avatar - center
      East of Atlanta
      United States
      Member #6191
      August 11, 2004
      1389 Posts
      Offline
      Posted: April 2, 2005, 8:35 pm - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by supersandy on April 2, 2005



      I do not think here is a big wrong with this.

      1. My system really works, I check past 300(I think this is a very good simple size) draws in Ontario, If I use my method I will win.

      And a ticket from GA that has never seen your system would qualify your system how?

      2. Although the origin of these tickets is not from my method, but My method can really generate result like this, even much better.

      My system I freely share with others as well as many many other systems that many others have created work very well.

      3. I am not trying to fool people to buy thing NOT work, If you guys have copies of ticket, just exchange it with my method, You guys will know What I am talking about, because it is really works!

      Not trying to fool people??? How can that be when you wish to use tickets as being representative of a system that wasn't tested with that state's game.





      Perhaps you may want to do your research thru available list of numbers online and reconsider your path of thought.

      Sir Metro

        Avatar
        New Member

        Canada
        Member #13245
        April 2, 2005
        8 Posts
        Offline
        Posted: April 2, 2005, 8:43 pm - IP Logged
        Quote: Originally posted by SirMetro on April 2, 2005



        Quote: Originally posted by supersandy on April 2, 2005



        I do not think here is a big wrong with this.

        1. My system really works, I check past 300(I think this is a very good simple size) draws in Ontario, If I use my method I will win.

        And a ticket from GA that has never seen your system would qualify your system how?

        2. Although the origin of these tickets is not from my method, but My method can really generate result like this, even much better.

        My system I freely share with others as well as many many other systems that many others have created work very well.

        3. I am not trying to fool people to buy thing NOT work, If you guys have copies of ticket, just exchange it with my method, You guys will know What I am talking about, because it is really works!

        Not trying to fool people??? How can that be when you wish to use tickets as being representative of a system that wasn't tested with that state's game.





        Perhaps you may want to do your research thru available list of numbers online and reconsider your path of thought.

        Sir Metro







        I do not think here is a need to test it with State's game. If state isn't fake, it should always obey some mathematically rule. My method works for any choose 3 out of 10 game, where position is not an element to consider.


          lottery lady's avatar - nicebear
          Illinois
          United States
          Member #1718
          June 21, 2003
          4826 Posts
          Online
          Posted: April 2, 2005, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

          I dont beleive you either. You can post numbers for any state here. You can use your own system. And see if your number comes out.

          Post some numbers for any state tonight. You still have time. Lets see how good you really are. I hate phonys.

            GoArmy's avatar - redcross
            Waukegan, IL
            United States
            Member #8043
            October 22, 2004
            753 Posts
            Offline
            Posted: April 2, 2005, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

            I do not think here is a big wrong with this. Sentence structure.

            1. My system really works, I check past 300(I think this is a very good simple size) draws in Ontario, If I use my method I will win. Sentence structure

            2. Although the origin of these tickets is not from my method, but My method can really generate result like this, even much better. Sentence structure AND CAPITALIZATION OF "my"...........How do you sleep at night??????

            3. I am not trying to fool people to buy thing NOT work, If you guys have copies of ticket, just exchange it with my method, You guys will know What I am talking about, because it is really works! Oh, JEEZ!!

            How much was the system that your marketing?

              LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
              Tennessee
              United States
              Member #7853
              October 15, 2004
              11338 Posts
              Offline
              Posted: April 2, 2005, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

              ........i think it is unanimous that your full of b.s. you don't need those copies for nothing but your own ill gotten gain

                Avatar
                New Member

                Canada
                Member #13245
                April 2, 2005
                8 Posts
                Offline
                Posted: April 2, 2005, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

                I do not post number here. any one blieve just give me your state's past number. I will give you some number to play, you write down on paper and check with the results. see if it works for you!

                  Avatar
                  Poway CA (San Diego County)
                  United States
                  Member #3489
                  January 25, 2004
                  14120 Posts
                  Offline
                  Posted: April 2, 2005, 8:57 pm - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by supersandy on April 2, 2005


                  I do not post number here. any one blieve just give me your state's past number. I will give you some number to play, you write down on paper and check with the results. see if it works for you!



                  If you are not willing to post numbers here PRIOR to the draw, you won't find very many people that are going to trust you.  If your system is so good that you don't want to post it here, then play it yourself and copy your own winning tickets!


                   

                    GoArmy's avatar - redcross
                    Waukegan, IL
                    United States
                    Member #8043
                    October 22, 2004
                    753 Posts
                    Offline
                    Posted: April 2, 2005, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

                    I do not post number here. any one blieve just give me your state's past number. I will give you some number to play, you write down on paper and check with the results. see if it works for you




                    1. color=#0000ffCompound Sentence
                    2. color=#0000ffComplex Sentence
                    3. color=#0000ffCompound-Complex Sentence




                    1. Ottawa is the capital of Canada, but Toronto is the capital of Ontario.

                    2. color=#0000ffSimple Sentence
                    3. color=#0000ffCompound Sentence
                    4. color=#0000ffComplex Sentence
                    5. color=#0000ffCompound-Complex Sentence







                    1. Democracy is a noble goal; it is important, however, to protect the minority from the tyranny of the majority.

                    2. color=#0000ffSimple Sentence
                    3. color=#0000ffCompound Sentence
                    4. color=#0000ffComplex Sentence
                    5. color=#0000ffCompound-Complex Sentence







                    1. I do not own a Porsche.

                    2. color=#0000ffSimple Sentence
                    3. color=#0000ffCompound Sentence
                    4. color=#0000ffComplex Sentence
                    5. color=#0000ffCompound-Complex Sentence
                      Avatar
                      New Member

                      Canada
                      Member #13245
                      April 2, 2005
                      8 Posts
                      Offline
                      Posted: April 2, 2005, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

                      Ok, how much time do I have, I will try to show it to ALL OF YOU.

                        GoArmy's avatar - redcross
                        Waukegan, IL
                        United States
                        Member #8043
                        October 22, 2004
                        753 Posts
                        Offline
                        Posted: April 2, 2005, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

                        Ok, how much time do I have, I will try to show it to ALL OF YOU.

                        You should have used an exclamation point to truly get your point across.

                          Avatar
                          Poway CA (San Diego County)
                          United States
                          Member #3489
                          January 25, 2004
                          14120 Posts
                          Offline
                          Posted: April 2, 2005, 9:02 pm - IP Logged
                          Quote: Originally posted by supersandy on April 2, 2005


                          Ok, how much time do I have, I will try to show it to ALL OF YOU.



                          Post them on the predictions page.  I would say 1 week.


                           

                            tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

                            United States
                            Member #5344
                            June 30, 2004
                            23641 Posts
                            Offline
                            Posted: April 2, 2005, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

                            I can send you a bundle of winning tickets.. What are you willing to pay for each?

                                 OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

                              Litebets27's avatar - power
                              Maryland
                              United States
                              Member #10465
                              January 14, 2005
                              6065 Posts
                              Offline
                              Posted: April 2, 2005, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

                               If you have a computer...go to any States official lottery site... look up past wins....compute your numbers....post one or two on this site under any thread...if your numbers consistantly win....someone may believe you.

                              Thank you and good luck