Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 3:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Need Copy of Pick-3 Winning Ticket!

Topic closed. 59 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Whirlwind.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
GoArmy's avatar - redcross
Waukegan, IL
United States
Member #8043
October 22, 2004
753 Posts
Posted: April 2, 2005, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

You can possess a very developed intellect and still have bad grammar, not everybody can be good at everything.

I agree with you completely, but to come on LOTTERYPOST and try to run a scam on other lottery players would take...............well you get the point. I think that I am more ticked about the potential for FRAUD here then anything. And as far as the system goes...............well lets just wait on Kentucky to post.

Bluegrass's avatar - nw archer.jpg
    Killer's Cove
    United States
    Member #57
    December 17, 2001
    5662 Posts
    Posted: April 2, 2005, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

KY  327bg

US Flag    Life i$ good !  US Flagbg

Poway CA (San Diego County)
      United States
      Member #3489
      January 25, 2004
      14120 Posts
      Posted: April 2, 2005, 11:12 pm - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by Bluegrass on April 2, 2005

KY  327bg

That's another miss.  All the numbers for KY have a 1 in them.
        Waukegan, IL
        United States
        Member #8043
        October 22, 2004
        753 Posts
        Posted: April 2, 2005, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

One number out of three sets...............I think that I will pass on the program! SuperSandy would you care to give us the name of the program?

Killer's Cove
          United States
          Member #57
          December 17, 2001
          5662 Posts
          Posted: April 2, 2005, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

Well, perhaps all is not lost, at least if we had the program...we would know the numbers to NOT play...or should we give it another day or two to prove itself ?

Litebets27's avatar - power
            Maryland
            United States
            Member #10465
            January 14, 2005
            6065 Posts
            Posted: April 2, 2005, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

She still needs to prove herself. Some times, for some people, find it hard to perform under pressure.

(yes I know mathematics is an exact science)

litebets

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: April 3, 2005, 12:10 am - IP Logged

Why not charge for the copy of the winning ticket...?

Who cares what she does with them..

Working in the store, I can produce lots of them..

We just throw them away if the customer doesn't want it back.. The computer prints a copy for the owner..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: April 3, 2005, 12:11 am - IP Logged

The majority of the people on this forum has a method which works for them with pick 3, why would anyone be interested in one that will not be posted?

Waukegan, IL
                  United States
                  Member #8043
                  October 22, 2004
                  753 Posts
                  Posted: April 3, 2005, 12:30 am - IP Logged

If this system is so da**ed fantastic then why doesn't she have tons of these copies of winning tickets lying around? I also have a sense of brotherhood and have met some really good people on this site. Why would I help her to ROB them of their money? There may be some unsuspecting person out there that buys it and then ends up coming to Lottery Post that lives here in Chicago. We become friends and then what, I have just allowed this (I will leave this blank) to help rob them.

Any person with a sense of decency!!!!

Your life is your life but if you have to produce winning tickets in order to get cash then you need to start watching Lucky or Bluegrass' or about twenty other people's post. I personally can live for the next three months off of what I picked up last weekend.

We just throw them away if the customer doesn't want it back.. The computer prints a copy for the owner..

Here is an idea for supersandy, why dont you do like others on the site and just post all of your predictions 3 or 4 minutes after the draw or come up with some garbage about why the numbers should have hit but didn't.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                    Member #14
                    November 9, 2001
                    31544 Posts
                    Posted: April 3, 2005, 1:43 am - IP Logged

go army  now tell us how you really feel -

p.s. just teasing you

love to nibble those micey feet.

Killer's Cove
                      United States
                      Member #57
                      December 17, 2001
                      5662 Posts
                      Posted: April 3, 2005, 1:57 am - IP Logged

Sounds like he hates scam artists as much as most of the rest of us hate them...if their numbers are so good, why must they resort to preying on other people..why not just play their own numbers ?? 

Waukegan, IL
                        United States
                        Member #8043
                        October 22, 2004
                        753 Posts
                        Posted: April 3, 2005, 3:08 am - IP Logged

Believe it or not..............I'm holding back considerably. It is really hard to do too, I have been a drill instructor for over two years straight. I see my "kids" (not what I call them to their face............not by a long shot" get rail roaded by scam artist all the time and I always try to warn them. The first ones to go into harms way for their beliefs, money or whatever and they are also the first ones to get ram rodded. If you cant make it on your own then you dont need to be making it period. America has lost its values and sense of moral responsibility and we need to desperately get it back. Kids need to have their tails worn out and in some cases the parents as well! The further we get from what is right and what is wrong the farther we spread apart as a nation.

United States
                          Member #5344
                          June 30, 2004
                          23641 Posts
                          Posted: April 3, 2005, 11:57 am - IP Logged
                          Quote: Originally posted by GoArmy on April 3, 2005

If this system is so da**ed fantastic then why doesn't she have tons of these copies of winning tickets lying around?

I totally agree.. It is a scam.. Just wanted to see if she were willing to pay out for what she asked..

I don't believe she wants tickets.. that was her scam to get you interested in something that isn't real.

I also have a sense of brotherhood and have met some really good people on this site. Why would I help her to ROB them of their money? There may be some unsuspecting person out there that buys it and then ends up coming to Lottery Post that lives here in Chicago. We become friends and then what, I have just allowed this (I will leave this blank) to help rob them.

She was using us to try to promote this program.. The ticket request was just a conversation starter for her.. She doesn't need tickets.. lol

She can get numbers from the net as we all do.. She wants to see if we will buy what she is selling..

Any person with a sense of decency!!!!

Your life is your life but if you have to produce winning tickets in order to get cash then you need to start watching Lucky or Bluegrass' or about twenty other people's post. I personally can live for the next three months off of what I picked up last weekend.

I dont' have to sell tickets to get cash. Nothing in her new system she is trying to sell can out do what I am already doing..

Here is an idea for supersandy, why dont you do like others on the site and just post all of your predictions 3 or 4 minutes after the draw or come up with some garbage about why the numbers should have hit but didn't.

United States
                            Member #5344
                            June 30, 2004
                            23641 Posts
                            Posted: April 3, 2005, 11:59 am - IP Logged
                            Quote: Originally posted by Bluegrass on April 3, 2005

Sounds like he hates scam artists as much as most of the rest of us hate them...if their numbers are so good, why must they resort to preying on other people..why not just play their own numbers ?? 

AMEN

Whirlwind's avatar - candle
                              Pensacola Florida
                              United States
                              Member #12418
                              March 13, 2005
                              146 Posts
                              Posted: April 3, 2005, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

Sandy, I know I would give the shirt off my back to help some one, give them my last dollar if it could help. However when it comes to  what you may call a white lie or thinking that it won't hurt to say my program did this "when it didn't" that can realy hurt someone! Your praying on someones dreams and hopes! I'll be the last person to want to hurt your feelings, so if I do that I'm sorry however, you can't claim something that isn't true! That makes you no better the the person who stole my purse, not did they take the money in it they took my dreams and hopes of haveing another child with my husband, " My stupity for have my surgery money in it and think I would cut down on time after work"

All anyone here is asking is put your program out here HONESTLY find someone to play your numbers in what ever state for a little while and then get the VOILDED tickets to show it worked.... Be honest with yourself and others you will get more out of life and less griff... But that is just what I think for what it's worth.... I'll get off my soap box now......