Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Track together or seperate....

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 12 years ago by MADDOG10.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

How do you think the draws should be tracked?

As one game [ 9 ]  [52.94%]
As 2 different games [ 8 ]  [47.06%]
Total Valid Votes [ 17 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 4 ]  
Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
FEMA Region V Camp #21
United States
Member #520
July 27, 2002
5699 Posts
Posted: May 26, 2005, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

Konane,

I think IL started in '72 as an evening-only game.  I know that when GA pick 3 first started its game it was using the IL draw for its results (similar to IA and IL).  Don't know when GA started its own or when FL started.

Four4me,

I agree with the concept of keeping your draw history short...it eliminates the worry about machine and ball set changes.  Biases come and go as fast as some relatives at Thanksgiving (after dinner of course).   

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8361 Posts
    Posted: May 26, 2005, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

Yea Rick i know the are using the same set of balls when i see stuff like this

5/23/2005

5/24/2005

5/25/2005

5/26/2005

hosni's avatar - hosni
      Escondido, CA
      United States
      Member #70
      December 31, 2001
      12794 Posts
      Posted: May 26, 2005, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

For CA I run Separate and Combined. At times Separate brings home a winner, other times Combined.

Platinum John in sunny and 80F cool California

Retired Grumman Aerospace Corporation F-14 Tomcat AVIONICS Field Engineer Extraordinaire

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
        FEMA Region V Camp #21
        United States
        Member #520
        July 27, 2002
        5699 Posts
        Posted: May 27, 2005, 12:00 am - IP Logged

Four4me, that's why I think it's so important to see what is happening right now, not within the last 50 draws....you can call it Ion Saliu's Fundamental Formula for gambling, Sal's "four stack", tic-tac-toe or whatever, but a majority of the time the numbers come from the last four draws.

We have to take every advantage we can in this game.  Numbers come in bunches so we must use this to our advantage.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

MollyG's avatar - happy
          TEXAS (yeah!)Katy
          United States
          Member #9019
          November 25, 2004
          523 Posts
          Posted: May 27, 2005, 8:44 am - IP Logged

Go with the flow of how your state handles the operation of the game.

Texas considers the 2 draws as a continuing game.  They use the same machines (total of 3, using 1 for a month), same balls (they are using 8 sets currently).  They even list the game number combined, like #4591(example), then #4592...

If your state operates the 2 draws separately, then by all means, separate them, as they are not related.

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8361 Posts
            Posted: May 27, 2005, 11:04 am - IP Logged
             There's no definitive way to track the numbers if you don't know what standards are in place. So i figure it like this lottery personal aren't allowed to play the games. Their primary job is to make money for the state. Just like we try and out smart them. It's very possible they are trying to out smart the players. They can do any number of things to change the out come of a draw so to mess with anybody's idea of using a system to win the game.

Put yourself in the place of one of the workers there would you change the balls every draw or ever other draw. Would you use the same balls for a week or a month for ever draw. Probably not. It's probably more like they look at the statistics of the take in and pay out profit margin. If they are taking in more money they might keep the same balls for a few draws. If they are paying out lots of money then they might change the balls. You also have to think since they can't play the games that they have nothing to loose or gain by doing anything other that whatever system they have in place for the ball drawings.

Look closely at your particular states lottery your tracking do a month by month comparison of the numbers look for suttle  changes in the numbers they drew. Together then separate. You should be able to see when they changed the balls. Some states might not have any differences in them because they changed the balls for every draw or every other draw possibly.  
              Greenwich, CT
              United States
              Member #4793
              May 24, 2004
              1822 Posts
              Posted: May 27, 2005, 11:11 am - IP Logged

Separate gets my vote.  But I only have time to play Evening draws a few nights a week.

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                Beautiful Florida
                United States
                Member #5709
                July 18, 2004
                20115 Posts
                Posted: May 27, 2005, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

to me, it doesn't matter whether they are separated or not I treat them as the same because numbers do come in bunches, and the best time to take advantage of them is when they show up. I follow the trends of numbers and have found through out the years they follow this action..

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "