Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 1:04 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Did you all give Adolf permission to print this stuff??

Topic closed. 55 replies. Last post 12 years ago by Todd.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
FEMA Region V Camp #21
United States
Member #520
July 27, 2002
5699 Posts
Posted: June 4, 2005, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

Four4me, there is no need to do a search.  Take our word for it.  I won't put the URL on this thread, but I think you can take it that we're all not mistaken.  The URL is in a member's name, from an LP member and in the same format as that user posts his/her name caps and shifts.  There are several other's LP usernames used on this site and yours might be one of them or might soon be.

There is not a question here.  Please refer to the first post in this thread where Todd directs us to the rip-offs in question.

As I said before, put yourself in those member's shoes and maybe we can discuss this further.  And if this is OK with you then go for it.  Seems like the bulk of us look at this practice as wrong and unethical.

And if this practice is OK with you, then you and I have some major differences of opinion.

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23348 Posts
    Posted: June 4, 2005, 7:41 pm - IP Logged
    I don't know much about this guy Adolf. but what he's done is being done all over the Internet people who are trying to make a living with their websites are buying all types of url's to redirect traffic to their site. They use the same keywords that other sites use like weird ebay and ebay weird . The people who design and set websites up for a living are the culprits that started this. They count on people misspelling a words in their search engine and when they click on it are redirected away from what they were looking for to some other type of website. many of which are not even remotly related to whatever they were searching for. I'ts sad that people have to do this but it is happening. Can anything be done to stop it, i doubt it. Since people are blocking phone calls and using spaming controls and firewall's. Internet companies will stoop to whatever means they can to direct traffic to their sites.  If you type mike into your search engine you will get thousands of hits to mike any thing from mikes hard cider to mike's tires to mikes bikes. I typed dead aim in my search engine and got
    Matching Sites | Page 1 of 119334

Yeah, but try searching for dead_aim (including the underscore) and see what you get!

Google search for dead_aim

(This really also shows Lottery Post's enormous popularity, in that it comes up first in a non-lottery search term like that.)

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

mysticwomyn's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
      pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #5534
      July 10, 2004
      739 Posts
      Posted: June 4, 2005, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Rick G,

I don't expect or want a reply from him. My words will reverberate in his mind for a long time to come.

My name is  mysticwomyn for a reason.  My Aunt was born with a caul over her face at birth...a true sign of mystical powers.  It runs in the family. These powers are now AIMED at adolf...relentlessly.  MISfortune is headed his way...there's no stopping it now.

mysticwomyn

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
        Member #6363
        August 20, 2004
        4148 Posts
        Posted: June 4, 2005, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

How I chose my user name was I was hoping to be Dead_On with my numbers and to do that I had to take Dead_Aim.

It is that simple.

I almost chose Dead_On but it sounded a little arrogant because if my plays were not dead_on then that would have looked a little foolish. But you can always take Dead_Aim at something and still miss it. And that is how Dead_Aim was born. Oh, the dilemmas of choosing a users name. lol

Lottery Post, the first spot on Google. That says a lot about your place here Todd. Thumbs Up

D_A

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
          Wisconsin
          United States
          Member #1303
          March 27, 2003
          1508 Posts
          Posted: June 4, 2005, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

Seriously, the secret to winning Pick 3 is key numbers.

Orangeman                Wink

I guess that depends on two things: how you define Key Numbers (I've seen different people with different defintions -- just like people sometimes swear by "Hot numbers", but they all define what is "hot" differently) and also -- and more importantly -- how many combinations your key numbers generate. I just personally don't fool with anything that produces more than ten combinations to play for any one game on any one day. I don't care for the "cast a big net"  approach.  You can lose too much money that way. And I define "winning" as "making a profit" rather than "having a winning ticket".  The only way to do this, so far as I've seen, is to change your methods to fit situations. The games constantly change.  What works well for awhile, suddenly goes dead....and later starts working again. Or where it was dead in one state's game, it is now valid.

============

How can you tell if a politician is lying?

Answer: His lips are moving.

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8392 Posts
            Posted: June 4, 2005, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

Rick Todd i'm not trying to start somthing What Adolf did was very under handed i have been in touch with Dead Aim i have told his just about the same thing i told you guys. I"M telling you this is happening everywhere on the net. Now i'm not going to give you any examples because they are on my other usergroups and message boards for cars and motorcycles. People are taking any names they can to re direct traffic to their sites. It has become an industry standard. Many companies are having webmasters build these type of misdirected sites. As for my uses name so what i don't own it it's not copy wrote. It is for certain that Adolf did steal his user name and that's not cool.

Everything anyone types on these threads can be found by anyone that types in certain keywords. Thats how i surfed onto this site when i first found it. By surfing the net.

MollyG's avatar - happy
              TEXAS (yeah!)Katy
              United States
              Member #9019
              November 25, 2004
              523 Posts
              Posted: June 5, 2005, 12:32 am - IP Logged

COPYRIGHT/PATENT

Until the above happens....

So far, it would seem that Todd is the only one who would have a leg to stand on.

And, our Usernames here, could also be used on other forums by Other people.

(But, we know they are probably from here)

Molly, Adolf sent me a private message and told me he was taking my system, he even thanked me. There is no doubt where all the systems listed came from. I don't know if you have seen the whole story. It is here. http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/112198/4 This should end your doubts.

D_A

Dead_Aim, I don't have any doubts where the "names" on Adolph's site came from.  I thought my statement in the (...) of my message said that.  Sorry if I didn't make it clear enough.

To all:  I made an Excel spreadsheet for Destiny's workout and posted it in my blog.  Am I at fault too?

Believe me, I'm not trying to take up for Adolph.  Best I can recall, I've had run-ins with him on Maybell's.  I put him and another "seller" in the same category and  have no desire to even respond to them.

Lovies  Dead_Aim,  I luv your predictions....keep on, keepin on.

Dead_Aim's avatar - canstock2002989

United States
                Member #6363
                August 20, 2004
                4148 Posts
                Posted: June 5, 2005, 12:58 am - IP Logged

COPYRIGHT/PATENT

Until the above happens....

So far, it would seem that Todd is the only one who would have a leg to stand on.

And, our Usernames here, could also be used on other forums by Other people.

(But, we know they are probably from here)

Molly, Adolf sent me a private message and told me he was taking my system, he even thanked me. There is no doubt where all the systems listed came from. I don't know if you have seen the whole story. It is here. http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/112198/4 This should end your doubts.

D_A

Dead_Aim, I don't have any doubts where the "names" on Adolph's site came from.  I thought my statement in the (...) of my message said that.  Sorry if I didn't make it clear enough.

To all:  I made an Excel spreadsheet for Destiny's workout and posted it in my blog.  Am I at fault too?

Believe me, I'm not trying to take up for Adolph.  Best I can recall, I've had run-ins with him on Maybell's.  I put him and another "seller" in the same category and  have no desire to even respond to them.

Hello Molly,

I thought you still had some doubts about where the systems came from. It was the word "probably" that threw me. I didn't know if you had seen the other thread or not. I simply thought that would clear up any misgivings on where the systems came from.

I did not think you were taking up for Adolf and it wouldn't matter if you were, you would have every right to do so if you so desired.  For all I know, he is a good man that has made some really bad choices lately. Time and his website will tell.

I'll see if I can make it up to you by posting some winners for TX in my Dead_Aim's Play list I will post tomorrow. OK? Thumbs Up

Many winners to you.

D_A

MollyG's avatar - happy
                  TEXAS (yeah!)Katy
                  United States
                  Member #9019
                  November 25, 2004
                  523 Posts
                  Posted: June 5, 2005, 1:04 am - IP Logged

Sun Smiley  You da Man! Sun Smiley

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #12305
                    March 10, 2005
                    2984 Posts
                    Posted: June 5, 2005, 1:11 am - IP Logged

Todd:

You have to give the guy credit for good tastes.  Evidently he admires LP.  Sort of a wannabe LP guy.

He's stealing from the site, not to mention using it to spread the word about himself and his own site by sending PMs to the users here.  But for all that, he's almost certainly not causing you to lose any market share.  You've got a loyal following, evidently including Adolph.

Who needs enemies, chum?

Jack

Redmond WA
                      United States
                      Member #5966
                      July 29, 2004
                      71 Posts
                      Posted: June 5, 2005, 1:21 am - IP Logged

This is getting deep so somebody better get a shovel.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23348 Posts
                        Posted: June 5, 2005, 11:11 am - IP Logged

Todd:

You have to give the guy credit for good tastes.  Evidently he admires LP.  Sort of a wannabe LP guy.

He's stealing from the site, not to mention using it to spread the word about himself and his own site by sending PMs to the users here.  But for all that, he's almost certainly not causing you to lose any market share.  You've got a loyal following, evidently including Adolph.

Who needs enemies, chum?

Jack

I hear ya, but that's kind of like saying that music groups should want people to trade free MP3s of their songs, because it shows that they really like their music.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif
                          E-Town,Ky
                          United States
                          Member #3493
                          January 25, 2004
                          6348 Posts
                          Posted: June 5, 2005, 11:42 am - IP Logged

Well at least he can't crack my Stack system, much to simpley complicated for the copycat jerk,HaHa.

Saleo Paleo    

konane's avatar - wallace
                            Atlanta, GA
                            United States
                            Member #1265
                            March 13, 2003
                            3348 Posts
                            Posted: June 5, 2005, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

Lottery Post copyrighted material is clear, anything published on this site is Lottery Post property.

Systems by individuals IMHO would seem to fall under intellectual property category somehow which might be veiwed as a sub-category under copyright. 

Ask all you legal minds to jump in on this one. Yes Nod

Good luck to everyone!

MollyG's avatar - happy
                              TEXAS (yeah!)Katy
                              United States
                              Member #9019
                              November 25, 2004
                              523 Posts
                              Posted: June 5, 2005, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

Goes back to my statement:  seems only Todd would have a leg to stand on.