Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tennessee Lottery - ALERT

Topic closed. 39 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LOTTOMIKE.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Annonom's avatar - white face.jpg
TN
United States
Member #17251
June 14, 2005
1 Posts
Posted: June 14, 2005, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

I have attempted to alert this board numerous times in the past, but for whatever reason, it never gets posted.  This will be my very last attempt because I have relocated to another state in the mid-west effective 6-17-05. 

A little background about me:  I was recently "retired" from over 30 years with the state government of Tennessee.  I was informed and let in on something in which I firmly disagreed with, hence, my retirement and due to physical and financial threats, my decision to move to another state. 

This post this posting is fact in nature, and I do have in my possession, recordings, memorandums and two letters which confirm what you're about to hear.  Fact:  the Tennessee lottery is rigged, first and foremost, the SCRATCH tickets.  I bugged two tables at Applebees, downtown Nashville and exposed a very lengthy conversation with some "very high ups" in the lottery commission on how "they" had plans to bilk Cumberland, Jackson, Carter, Greene and Cooke counties of millions of dollars within a three month period, then move on to other poverished counties across the state.  One very influential individual even alerted his brother in law of the exact date, county and store in which a $100,000.00 dollar winner would be planted.  This in turn lead to a "friend" of the family and other members to buy all the tickets (10-50) at a time until the winner had been selected - the only item this individual wanted in return was "10% of the take."  At first I didn't believe this was happening, so I confided my findings in a good friend and he assisted me in gathering evidence.  I was forced to "retire" with a very handsome severance (hush money) package and left alone.  I see too many people wasting their hard earned $$ on these stupid tickets and I sit here knowing they will NEVER, EVER win.  Any scratch ticket over 1000.00 is monitored VERY closely as to what county, store and time it is place out for sale.  By then, the corrupt individuals have their pawns in order to buy the winner.  I have ALOT of information.  I will mail it to you - I'm leaving anyway.  Just leave me a simple addy or p.o. box and It will be yours. 

Good Bye TENNESSEE...............

P.S.  I also have a memo which specifically states "destroy after acknowledgement"  it describes how "the joke will be on those dumb hillbillies and backwood idiots."  Life shaking info....yes...suitable for 60 Minutes or 20/20...yes.  Bad stuff is going on in this state.  Ticket sales boomed in "Johnson County" on 11/04/05 (tobacco crop harvest) also, one of the poorest counties in Tennessee - they thought it was funny to "plant" at 2,500.00 winner in a certain store to "watch their reaction" and "see sales boom". 

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG
    North Dakota
    United States
    Member #13397
    April 5, 2005
    1623 Posts
    Posted: June 14, 2005, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

I don't know what to say.  If this is true I'm disappointed. 

How are you going to win if you don't play?

nanmaxsplace's avatar - anglewings
      TN
      United States
      Member #5094
      June 16, 2004
      1778 Posts
      Posted: June 14, 2005, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

This is awful thank you for the post,I know of a store the only one who ever won was the owner,daughter and grandmother ,about 10 junbo buck 500 winner.I would not buy from them new owner now

North Dakota
        United States
        Member #13397
        April 5, 2005
        1623 Posts
        Posted: June 14, 2005, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

My aunt won $500 twice off jumbo bucks before.  I think anything under $1000 is fair.  It's just the big money that's not.  Indiana also knows where all their winners go and GA does too.  That's not fair at all!  What does it matter the store and the area the ticket is bought.  It should be random with no one knowing where the tickets go!

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
          Clarksville
          United States
          Member #487
          July 15, 2002
          17638 Posts
          Posted: June 14, 2005, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

My, My My...that is why I don't buy scratch offs..better yet, mail it to channel 2 news..not channel 5 (sometimes they are biased) and certainly not channel 4 (very biased).

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

North Dakota
            United States
            Member #13397
            April 5, 2005
            1623 Posts
            Posted: June 14, 2005, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

I love to play scratch offs.  I hate to find this out.  I guess I'll stop playing them in TN and play them in FL starting in AUG when I move to south AL.

New Mexico
              United States
              Member #12305
              March 10, 2005
              2984 Posts
              Posted: June 14, 2005, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Lesssssseee.  Sounds as though you're saying you have documents supporting your claim.  Since those scratchers are issued by State Government, since the State is the offender,the enforcement authority is probably the FBI.

Posting a claim of that sort here will alert a few people, but if you feel that much responsibility you probably ought to present your statement, along with copies  of your evidence, to the proper authorities.  Ought to do so whether you feel any responsibility, or not.

I'd guess not doing so qualifies as withholding evidence, suppressing evidence, or some such thing.

I wouldn't care to be in your position, but you might wish to consider letting the concern that led you to post your claim here actually do some good for the people you say you want to help.

If you actually bugged a table in a restaurant, as you claimed, you must have intended such a recourse when you were doing it.  If you're telling the truth, why not follow through?  Otherwise your claim can't have a lot of merit.

I don't doubt such things as you describe happen.  In fact, I'd be surprised if they didn't.  But what you've done here, posting an anonymous claim on an internet forum, making such claims without any supporting evidence (except your verbage), is pure slander, possibly defamation of character, libel, and possibly a lot else.

Todd, it's none of my business, but if I were making suggestions, which I ain't, I'd suggest you remove this thread.

Jack

United States
                Member #1826
                July 11, 2003
                2645 Posts
                Posted: June 14, 2005, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

I love to play scratch offs.  I hate to find this out.  I guess I'll stop playing them in TN and play them in FL starting in AUG when I move to south AL.

FL Scratch-Offs are some of the best in the nation. Every ticket is 1 in 4 or better in overall odds (usually better).

(insert signature here)

North Dakota
                  United States
                  Member #13397
                  April 5, 2005
                  1623 Posts
                  Posted: June 14, 2005, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

I thought TN's were too.  The odds are pretty good and the prizes I've won are ok.  BUT if this is true I wouldn't play because it's all unfair.

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
                    Member #2338
                    September 17, 2003
                    2063 Posts
                    Posted: June 14, 2005, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

I think it's unfair for the Tennesse lottery for someone with one post to come in and slam them. It's happened before though so that adds to the fuel. The problem is when someone knows where the winners will be. Kind of takes any sense of randomness out of the game. With scratch tickets these problems are easy to happen. It's a prime example of why states need to have webcast or televised drawings with balls. It's far too easy for people to mess with drawings when they are held in secret or using a system that has little scrutiny.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                      Chief Bottle Washer
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1
                      May 31, 2000
                      23261 Posts
                      Posted: June 14, 2005, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Annonom,

If you did post a previous thread like this one, I would not have (and did not) delete it.  Maybe you either lost track of where it was, or posted it on some other site.  (I am not aware of any other sites Wink but I'm leaving open the possibility that they exist.)

Anyway, I agree with Jack that you should alert the FBI, perhaps with an anonymous package containing the evidence.  (Deep Throat Jr.?  No, I guess you'd have to be in the FBI to be a Deep Throat.)  Obviously, keep the original (and a separate copy) somewhere safe.

Jack, I would not remove this thread in the off-chance that it is true.  There is nothing here that directly libels (or is it slander?) any one person, so it's not an "attack" thread in that respect.  Judging from the fact that this type of thing has been proved in the past (i.e., Indiana), I leave open the possibility that it is happening elsewhere.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

MMGuy's avatar - waveform
                        Houston, Tx
                        United States
                        Member #13043
                        March 28, 2005
                        119 Posts
                        Posted: June 15, 2005, 12:10 am - IP Logged

I would of never suspected Tennessee of coruption.

North Dakota
                          United States
                          Member #13397
                          April 5, 2005
                          1623 Posts
                          Posted: June 15, 2005, 1:10 am - IP Logged

I did notice something earlier in the year on lotteryinsider that TEL breached state law.  Sounds like Rebecca Paul is getting greedy since she took a pay cut.

Shawnintennesse's avatar - British Pint_414_.jpg
                            Springfield,Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #14006
                            April 19, 2005
                            3972 Posts
                            Posted: June 15, 2005, 3:13 am - IP Logged

I wouldnt doubt it at all.. Tennessee is nothing but corruption....LOL

If it weren't for Vtracs and STXS where would we be?

North Dakota
                              United States
                              Member #13397
                              April 5, 2005
                              1623 Posts
                              Posted: June 15, 2005, 3:43 am - IP Logged

Well I don't know.  TN needs to make a security section on their Web Page.  I love the fact the lottery was voted in to TN.  I wonder if this goes all the way up to Rebecca Paul or if it is just some backstabbing VP's.(IF THIS IS TRUE)  I feel be trade if this is so.  I sure hope it isn't.  It's hard to believe a STATE Lottery would do something like this to their loyal customers. 

I don't really know if they would chance this or not.  If they were talking about this in a public place others can hear them.  I don't really know if I believe this after thinking about it.  I seriously doubt the lottery officials would call us hillbillies and idiots.  We pay their salary.