Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Where has all the Triples gone?

Topic closed. 42 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Shawnintennesse.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
konane's avatar - wallace
Atlanta, GA
United States
Member #1265
March 13, 2003
3333 Posts
Posted: June 21, 2005, 11:34 am - IP Logged

If states that have ball drop draws for both Cash 3 and Cash 4, they most often use a single pool of ballsets for both Cash 3 and Cash 4 draws ........... so the triples y'all are looking for may show up in Cash 4. 

Take a look at recent Cash 4 draws in Florida for a bunch of triples.  Eek

Good luck to everyone!

Lithia Springs
    United States
    Member #12772
    March 22, 2005
    553 Posts
    Posted: June 21, 2005, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

If states that have ball drop draws for both Cash 3 and Cash 4, they most often use a single pool of ballsets for both Cash 3 and Cash 4 draws ........... so the triples y'all are looking for may show up in Cash 4. 

Take a look at recent Cash 4 draws in Florida for a bunch of triples.  Eek

Thats right, please take a look at my posting dated 6/2/05, See my Quads Chart also another posting Quads/Triples and where has all the triples gone?  Triples I Agree!

showing up in the Quads, in many states. 

Litebets27's avatar - power
      Maryland
      United States
      Member #10465
      January 14, 2005
      6065 Posts
      Posted: June 21, 2005, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

And so 000 in Maryland tonight. And what had I played? 111-222 and 444 lol

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #2448
        October 4, 2003
        25885 Posts
        Posted: June 21, 2005, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

WTG Eva!

LUCKYCHICK80's avatar - chick
          NASSAU
          Bahamas
          Member #10638
          January 20, 2005
          1368 Posts
          Posted: June 21, 2005, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

999 555 OR 888 very soon

LUCKYCHICK80's avatar - chick
            NASSAU
            Bahamas
            Member #10638
            January 20, 2005
            1368 Posts
            Posted: June 21, 2005, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

999 555 OR 888 very soon

888 GUYS IN ILLINOIS!!!!

KyMystikal's avatar - 1457224010054
              Florence, Alabama
              United States
              Member #8658
              November 13, 2004
              1993 Posts
              Posted: June 22, 2005, 3:04 am - IP Logged

000 Maryland

888 Illinois

WTG everyone who caught them

I love doubles and remember, it's just a game!!!!!!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23261 Posts
                Posted: June 22, 2005, 7:57 am - IP Logged

Sandy,

Thanks for that.  Sometimes I think more people would sign up for Platinum membership if it consisted of nothing but a system thatr spit out numbers to play.  My personal feeling is that there are a lot of people out there who have no idea that the way to win more is through learning and applying tools.  They want a "magic bullet" that they press a button, and the winning numbers come out.  Those who are successful playing the lottery know that anyone who thinks such a thing is doomed to fail.

For example, how many threads do we see from people who post "Hey, there's this Web site
                sucker-born-every-minute.com, and they say that you can win 80% of the time - does anyone know anything about it?  Is it legit?"  Every smart player knows the answer before the person even finishes asking the question, and the answer is posted every time, but still those posts remain popular, because people simply will not spend a few moments and expend the mental energy necessary to win.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                Help eliminate computerized drawings!

SirMetro's avatar - center
                  East of Atlanta
                  United States
                  Member #6191
                  August 11, 2004
                  1389 Posts
                  Posted: June 22, 2005, 8:54 am - IP Logged

"mental energy" & "magic bullets"

Does that come in a multipack or can I get it in singles???

Todd, your right, folks want that something for nothing. I create and maintain a tracking spreadsheet for GA Cash3 & 4 and last nite, two of my coworkers won big with it. One got $2700, another got $12,700 by simply spending some time and "mental energy" to determine what number was worth playing. Heaven knows I didn't give them the winning number or I would have gotten something too. I would love to claim credit for giving them that magic bullet, but in reality, it was they who spent the time and thought process to select the correct number (out of a possible 768 total combinations). Anyway, just my 10 cents worth (2 cent product, 5 cent inflation & 3 cent tax).

Sir Metro

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                    Clarkston, Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #76
                    January 6, 2002
                    8528 Posts
                    Posted: June 22, 2005, 9:17 am - IP Logged

This is my opinion......anyone who depends on others or just one poster to win the Pick3/4 is going to lose in the long run.

You must do your own analysis.........learn the game, search results......run deflate....run the inspector for your state and see how the stats are dropping.....after awhile you will get the hang of it..........I just won in Illinois 2 days ago and Michigan last night......big wins no....but I come out with a very nice profit.  Besides that, I get a kick out of picking the winning numbers myself....and so does my bank account. 

How did that happen?  I study.....and use the Lottery Post's tool exclusively plus Versabet......and my own spreadsheet (probably similar to Sir Metros).....I find that the Lottery Post tools save me time and money....I just love the "search results" tool......I can find what numbers were drawn before and after a number...

Today in Michigan I am looking for a root sum of a 4-6-5....so the first thing I will do is run the deflate Michigan midday on the prediction board and see what other posters are posting for those root sums for midday........then I go to versabet and see what the longest out digits for the midday and also the combined draw...which I can also do in the lottery post statistics section for midday.....and also form the Robert Perkis wheels from the statistic section........

It's all there, folks.....if you want to win......the tools are there for so little money...lol...I could shake my head again but I have shaken it so often about why people don't get the premium memberships, that I think I should start banging my head.......Bang Head .......

What would you do if this website was gone?  Well, it could happen......Todd puts in alot of his time to make this the best website available...........and you know what?  After awhile, if it ain't worth it, you ain't gonna do it...........just think about that for a minute............what would you do if this website folded as Maybell's did?  Probably won't happen, but it could......we need to support this website....it is our responsiblity, not only Todd's.

Folks, on your win, go for the goooooooold or better yet the Platinum.........heck a box win will pay for it......

Sandy

Stone Mountain,Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #6297
                      August 16, 2004
                      999 Posts
                      Posted: June 22, 2005, 9:20 am - IP Logged

Look for 444 and 999 in GA..

Stone Mountain,Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #6297
                        August 16, 2004
                        999 Posts
                        Posted: June 22, 2005, 9:21 am - IP Logged

Also the 777..

Lithia Springs
                          United States
                          Member #12772
                          March 22, 2005
                          553 Posts
                          Posted: June 22, 2005, 9:45 am - IP Logged

999 555 OR 888 very soon

888 GUYS IN ILLINOIS!!!!

WTG, LC80 GOOD CALLING

Lithia Springs
                            United States
                            Member #12772
                            March 22, 2005
                            553 Posts
                            Posted: June 22, 2005, 9:51 am - IP Logged

This is my opinion......anyone who depends on others or just one poster to win the Pick3/4 is going to lose in the long run.

You must do your own analysis.........learn the game, search results......run deflate....run the inspector for your state and see how the stats are dropping.....after awhile you will get the hang of it..........I just won in Illinois 2 days ago and Michigan last night......big wins no....but I come out with a very nice profit.  Besides that, I get a kick out of picking the winning numbers myself....and so does my bank account. 

How did that happen?  I study.....and use the Lottery Post's tool exclusively plus Versabet......and my own spreadsheet (probably similar to Sir Metros).....I find that the Lottery Post tools save me time and money....I just love the "search results" tool......I can find what numbers were drawn before and after a number...

Today in Michigan I am looking for a root sum of a 4-6-5....so the first thing I will do is run the deflate Michigan midday on the prediction board and see what other posters are posting for those root sums for midday........then I go to versabet and see what the longest out digits for the midday and also the combined draw...which I can also do in the lottery post statistics section for midday.....and also form the Robert Perkis wheels from the statistic section........

It's all there, folks.....if you want to win......the tools are there for so little money...lol...I could shake my head again but I have shaken it so often about why people don't get the premium memberships, that I think I should start banging my head.......Bang Head .......

What would you do if this website was gone?  Well, it could happen......Todd puts in alot of his time to make this the best website available...........and you know what?  After awhile, if it ain't worth it, you ain't gonna do it...........just think about that for a minute............what would you do if this website folded as Maybell's did?  Probably won't happen, but it could......we need to support this website....it is our responsiblity, not only Todd's.

Folks, on your win, go for the goooooooold or better yet the Platinum.........heck a box win will pay for it......

Sandy, I love your testimony.  I can't up-grade yet, but I will after something Bigggggggg happens for me here at the Lotto Post Family.  I need to learn how to do a spreadsheet.  Where would I start?

NC
                              United States
                              Member #8707
                              November 15, 2004
                              573 Posts
                              Posted: June 22, 2005, 9:59 am - IP Logged

I agree to all, but I don't understood  how can operate these  tools..........? Sandy  to mention  deflate.......versabet  ..spreadsheet....I don't no......

I have only paper and pencil and my brain ,but  I thank you ......    destiny  pair chart....... Cal  root sums ............ slysy  quads chart.......  BA  rootsum

etc.   I can tell all ...nedd to learn the  numbers..... like Sandy  to  say

I'm not just  the numbers to learn,  but also the english..  Thank you for that