Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Where has all the Triples gone?

Topic closed. 42 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Shawnintennesse.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
Clarkston, Michigan
United States
Member #76
January 6, 2002
8528 Posts
Posted: June 22, 2005, 10:08 am - IP Logged

just tinker around sly......2 years ago, I knew nothing of excel.......when I need to know how to do something, I just asked the lottery post excel experts how to do it.....and they came thru....

The best starting place is just to just start..................my sheet works for no other state but Michigan.............so it would be no help to anyone else...........and also no one knows how to read it but me so it is useless to others.

You just set your mind to do it, sly.............and it takes a long time..........patience.

Eva, you do quite well with your english................might look at the Power trails ....click on BobP's homepage and it will take you to some information on Power trails............paper and pencil system...........or computer if you know how to program it.

Sandy

NC
    United States
    Member #8707
    November 15, 2004
    573 Posts
    Posted: June 22, 2005, 10:21 am - IP Logged

Eva, you do quite well with your english................might look at the Power trails ....click on BobP's homepage and it will take you to some information on Power trails............paper and pencil system...........or computer if you know how to program it.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you.. Sandy ..I will look out .....but the program ...I don't no.... must to learn

misssally's avatar - Trek COMUNCTR.gif
      Decatur, Georgia
      United States
      Member #4705
      May 18, 2004
      331 Posts
      Posted: June 22, 2005, 10:45 am - IP Logged

Sandy,

Saw your message.  I just upgraded my membership to Platinum.  I can't wait till its activiated. Smile

Lithia Springs
        United States
        Member #12772
        March 22, 2005
        553 Posts
        Posted: June 22, 2005, 10:48 am - IP Logged

Thanks Sandy, you're always helpful.

Lithia Springs
          United States
          Member #12772
          March 22, 2005
          553 Posts
          Posted: June 22, 2005, 11:03 am - IP Logged

---------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you.. Sandy ..I will look out .....but the program ...I don't no.... must to learn

Eva, don't worry! Be happy, the Lotto Post Family's got your baccccccccck, right, Sandy K. Eva, just take one day  at a time.

Clarkston, Michigan
            United States
            Member #76
            January 6, 2002
            8528 Posts
            Posted: June 22, 2005, 11:36 am - IP Logged

Eva, here is the link to the Robert Perkis site for the powertrails.

I don't think I am breaking the rules here....because he doesn't sell anything...just very useful information.......

http://www.lotto-logix.com/txthouse/pwrtrails.html

Todd if I broke the rules, I am sorry but I really think more people should look into this.........(if you snip it, I do understand)....just not clear on what links I can post.

Sandy

Shawnintennesse's avatar - British Pint_414_.jpg
              Springfield,Ohio
              United States
              Member #14006
              April 19, 2005
              3972 Posts
              Posted: June 22, 2005, 11:38 am - IP Logged

I don't think I am breaking the rules here....because he doesn't sell anything...just very useful information.......

Todd if I broke the rules, I am sorry but I really think more people should look into this.........(if you snip it, I do understand)....just not clear on what links I can post.

Thank you for posting Sandy...

This is the first time i have checked this out. Think im going to give it a shot for tonights Tn P4... I think your safe on the post as well...

If it weren't for Vtracs and STXS where would we be?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23277 Posts
                Posted: June 22, 2005, 11:50 am - IP Logged

No, it's OK.  BobP has been very generous to Lottery Post, and I am happy to return the favor.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Springfield,Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #14006
                  April 19, 2005
                  3972 Posts
                  Posted: June 22, 2005, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

I used the Tennessee's last 10 draws.. Heres what it gave me..

TN P4

TN P3

Hope i did it right...

Clarkston, Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #76
                    January 6, 2002
                    8528 Posts
                    Posted: June 22, 2005, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Shawn,

I know a few people on the lottery post who believe in those power trails......

Every state is different so you have to play with what sequence the number comes from.......like A & C & E OR A & D & F.........

Play awhile.................should at least get a pair out of it.

Misssally,

I think you will find it will help you immensely..............thank you.......(no I don't work for Todd)......I just value the information these programs give and I love this website...................and I think Todd has offered an excellent value.

Sandy

Springfield,Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #14006
                      April 19, 2005
                      3972 Posts
                      Posted: June 22, 2005, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

Shawn,

I know a few people on the lottery post who believe in those power trails......

Every state is different so you have to play with what sequence the number comes from.......like A & C & E OR A & D & F.........

Play awhile.................should at least get a pair out of it.

Misssally,

I think you will find it will help you immensely..............thank you.......(no I don't work for Todd)......I just value the information these programs give and I love this website...................and I think Todd has offered an excellent value.

Thank you,Sandy...

I will sit back and watch and see how it does...

NC
                        United States
                        Member #8707
                        November 15, 2004
                        573 Posts
                        Posted: June 22, 2005, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Thank you    for your advice  Sandy .... I will to learn 

Thanks

Springfield,Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #14006
                          April 19, 2005
                          3972 Posts
                          Posted: June 22, 2005, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

Sandy,

That is a pretty nice system.. It gave me the 54 pair tonight. Tennessee's P3 was 454..

Also gave me 9281 and the P4 was 9287... Pretty inmpressive... It was that H line that caught me. I should have carried over the 87 pair from lastnight.. That was almost my first cash 4 straight!!!...LOL