Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas Pretest ?Question

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 11 years ago by MollyG.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
moonwalk's avatar - moon
Texas
United States
Member #11913
February 27, 2005
380 Posts
Posted: July 5, 2005, 8:27 am - IP Logged

LOL well put Molly......

Pick 3 Fairy's avatar - faery
    Texas
    United States
    Member #44
    November 15, 2001
    3839 Posts
    Posted: July 5, 2005, 8:52 am - IP Logged

HeHeHe Molly, you nailed it on the head, they are at the end of the balls and I still don't trust them.  The reason they introduced so many pretests prior to the final draw is to mess up the people who use systems to track the numbers.  You only have 30 min to an hour to run the pretest along with the actual drawings and get to the store in time if you think you have the winning combinations.  And another thing, I don't think they need that many ball sets to rotate.  Each ball in each set has it's own characteristics and they know that so that is why so many ball sets.  Well all the ball set they are using now, sure do love the 9, 8, 0 and 2 so far since they changed them on June 1.  Believe me, I have complained many times and they have emailed me in return how much security and integrety they use for the drawings.  Yeah right, that is why they got caught lying about inflated jackpots and other mischevious acts they have been caught in.  I just think TLC is greedy and they forgot the lotteries is for the people and not for them to manpulate to line their pockets or the pockets of unsrupulous others.  Boo, hiss the TLC.

The Fairy

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: July 5, 2005, 10:09 am - IP Logged

TX players should get together and raise a stink about that.. and then refuse to buy any Cash 3 tickets..

I know it would be hard to cover the state of TX.. but it has to start somewhere..

I will not be putting another 25 cents on TX again..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

joyjoy8's avatar - friends
        Houston Texas
        United States
        Member #371
        November 30, 2000
        587 Posts
        Posted: July 5, 2005, 10:33 am - IP Logged

I have complained about the pretest until I'm blue . I try to check on the pre test dtaw before each draw. Sometimes they relate to the actual draws sometimes not . I agree with MS Pennie, usually one of our prediction come out in the pre test. So if I were goig to play a set strong it is an advantage to know that it would be a waste of money. I have protested the pre-test draws since 2000.In my opinon it is cheating us. We do rundown and systems on the last number drawn and unless there is a trend ongoing at the time it is extremely hard to hit in Texas.

The TLC feels this fair. they don't like system players. Most people play birthdays or license numbers and they make millions. It (the lottery) is just like any other business. They only want to make money. The pick 3 game is there biggest money maker. They take in thousands per draw  daily and usually less then 350 people get the number exact                                        Joy                                               

konane's avatar - wallace
          Atlanta, GA
          United States
          Member #1265
          March 13, 2003
          3333 Posts
          Posted: July 5, 2005, 10:41 am - IP Logged

Most if not all ball drawings in all states have both pre and post drawing tests to assure randomness or lack of bias in ballsets which is an absolute necessity

Texas is simply one state which openly publicizes it as a matter of full public disclosure.

If you have bias in ballsets then it is grounds for alleging that draws are rigged.

Good luck to everyone!

MollyG's avatar - happy
            TEXAS (yeah!)Katy
            United States
            Member #9019
            November 25, 2004
            523 Posts
            Posted: July 5, 2005, 11:54 am - IP Logged

We (Texas) get 4 (sometimes  5, if 1 number comes out too many times) before each draw.  Do other states have THAT many?  That equals to at least 60 drawings a week and rotation of, currently, 8 ball sets.  A year ago, they were rotating 17 ball sets.  geez! 

The players have tried to contact their Representatives/Senators in protest to Lotto, to NO avail.  Lotto has been changed about 3 times (maybe more...lost count), during the years, and sales have fallen drastically. But, THEY know best......

Sorry, didn't mean to get off on another game....just wanted to let you know that We have tried.

About all we can hope for, is that someone one with a conscience will head the TLC, EVENTUALLY.