Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 9:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Remote Viewing

Topic closed. 42 replies. Last post 11 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: July 13, 2005, 2:17 am - IP Logged

Picking numbers with "remote viewing" has been an interesting matter lately. Predicting winning numbers with quite accuracy, Ed Dames, the leading pioneer of this abilty and the research that he has led, Yielded some big wins with students. One of his students which was documented, was doing great with 2 jackpots. Another student who has gone astray, Aaron Donahue Has found a way to make a living on the pick-3. He publicly documented( on his website) an example of some of the winnings. He claims he does not work. He lives off the lottery. Despite his track record, he does have a down side. He is a luciferian. If you got to www.coasttocoastam.com , He has a link I think. www.ummo.cc ...... His dooom and gloom of the preceding future, is unnerving to say the least. The only, and I mean only reason I'm even giving this man an inkling of my attention is due to his "seer" quality. Remote viewing goes much farther than just the ability of forecasting winning tickets. It is deeply important to realize that the government was employing such people as a study, in the 70's, to determine whether this kind of advantage could be utilized in strategic intelligence. In studying this, one will find that the govt. gave up on this, despite it's success. Go figure!!!....Only some have continued to research and find scientists and some interested parties willing to apply more tests and the likes to hone this ability. fOR THOSE WHO  are not privvy with remote viewing: It is an excersise where upon a drawing of sketches dictate a location, person, or number, or numbers, which would lead to a real place that was correctly pinpointed by the remote viewer. That was a simplistic explanation but you get the idea.

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
    BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
    United States
    Member #1647
    June 10, 2003
    2762 Posts
    Posted: July 13, 2005, 8:11 am - IP Logged

try www.fantasticforum.com  ed dammes is good

try www.firedocs.com remotr veiwing manuels etc.

bass player..

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

United States
      Member #17555
      June 22, 2005
      5582 Posts
      Posted: July 13, 2005, 9:24 am - IP Logged

Thanx Bigdaddy for the info.

Pinback's avatar - driver
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #5810
        July 22, 2004
        120 Posts
        Posted: July 14, 2005, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Picking numbers with "remote viewing" has been an interesting matter lately. Predicting winning numbers with quite accuracy, Ed Dames, the leading pioneer of this abilty and the research that he has led, Yielded some big wins with students. One of his students which was documented, was doing great with 2 jackpots. Another student who has gone astray, Aaron Donahue Has found a way to make a living on the pick-3. He publicly documented( on his website) an example of some of the winnings. He claims he does not work. He lives off the lottery. Despite his track record, he does have a down side. He is a luciferian. If you got to www.coasttocoastam.com , He has a link I think. www.ummo.cc ...... His dooom and gloom of the preceding future, is unnerving to say the least. The only, and I mean only reason I'm even giving this man an inkling of my attention is due to his "seer" quality. Remote viewing goes much farther than just the ability of forecasting winning tickets. It is deeply important to realize that the government was employing such people as a study, in the 70's, to determine whether this kind of advantage could be utilized in strategic intelligence. In studying this, one will find that the govt. gave up on this, despite it's success. Go figure!!!....Only some have continued to research and find scientists and some interested parties willing to apply more tests and the likes to hone this ability. fOR THOSE WHO  are not privvy with remote viewing: It is an excersise where upon a drawing of sketches dictate a location, person, or number, or numbers, which would lead to a real place that was correctly pinpointed by the remote viewer. That was a simplistic explanation but you get the idea.

Hummm... I find that interesting.  Does anyone ever say exact WHAT they are remote viewing in order to get the numbers?  The CIA dropped it in the 70's when they discovered it isn't possible to READ anything!  They couldn't remote view into someone's office and read the papers on their desk, for example.  I don't see how a remote viewer would be able to get the numbers...

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          5397 Posts
          Posted: July 14, 2005, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

Have you read "The Seventh Sense" by Lyn Buchanan.

Interesting reading.

I believe there are video tapes by Lyn Buchanan that discuses Picking lottery numbers not by actually seeing the numbers but by your sense of smell and taste.  He uses different taste()s or smell(s) associated with numbers.  No one knows what number the smell or taste is asscociated with.  Numbers for some reason are impossible to Remote View.  Maybe thats why you use your other senses??

For example:  In the Pick 3, first digit, there are possible 10 individual tastes or smells (0 through 9).  If someone is given a "Target".  The Target designation could represent a future date in time that represents the first digit of the Pick 3.  If the individual tastes for example "coffee", this taste could represent the number "5".  Very interesting.

You have to watch the videos or read the book.  

wsls 

Pinback's avatar - driver
            Ohio
            United States
            Member #5810
            July 22, 2004
            120 Posts
            Posted: July 14, 2005, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

Have you read "The Seventh Sense" by Lyn Buchanan.

Interesting reading.

I believe there are video tapes by Lyn Buchanan that discuses Picking lottery numbers not by actually seeing the numbers but by your sense of smell and taste.  He uses different taste()s or smell(s) associated with numbers.  No one knows what number the smell or taste is asscociated with.  Numbers for some reason are impossible to Remote View.  Maybe thats why you use your other senses??

For example:  In the Pick 3, first digit, there are possible 10 individual tastes or smells (0 through 9).  If someone is given a "Target".  The Target designation could represent a future date in time that represents the first digit of the Pick 3.  If the individual tastes for example "coffee", this taste could represent the number "5".  Very interesting.

You have to watch the videos or read the book.  

wsls 

That sounds strange to me, but I know of much stranger things so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt!

I'm afraid I'll have to rely on more mathematical means to win, unfortunately...

Amarillo/Austin
              United States
              Member #1424
              April 25, 2003
              696 Posts
              Posted: July 15, 2005, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Ed Dames has published a DVD entitled "Remote Viewing the Lottery" that features a mother/daughter team that has been working on Pick 3 here in Texas.  Good product, but I feel they would do better using Prime Line 3.

Orangeman                          Sad Wavey

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: July 15, 2005, 2:04 am - IP Logged

I'm glad you brought that up Orangeman. The mother and daughter team were the ones

I was reffering to when I talked about that lady who won the jackpot twice.

To answer Pinback's earlier question about remote viewing numbers, as far as

Aaron Donahue, it took him three years of isolation, meditating to get the number part

down. According to him remote viewing is pretty much second nature to him if it

doesn't involve numbers. However with his 3 year haitus, he claims that he's got it 

licked. He claimed that seeing numbers were difficult while remote viewing, for reasons

that he could not specifically give. Remote viewing seems to point out that being able

to see into the future is not that far fetched, because past, present, and future are one.

Ed Dames' right hand woman produced the right location, during a live news broadcast.

She was challenged to pinpoint a location, having no information prior except that it was

somewhere in Los Angeles. During the 5 to ten minute sketching she successfully

drew an accurate picture of that domey-disc looking, with legs that stands out in Lax,

thing, that huge structure In los Angeles airport. The news anchors, to say the least

were quite amazed.

United States
                  Member #1647
                  June 10, 2003
                  2762 Posts
                  Posted: July 18, 2005, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

Pacattack, goto www.enterprisemission.com

Pi is the way...

sirius's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
                    ct
                    United States
                    Member #17717
                    June 25, 2005
                    60 Posts
                    Posted: July 18, 2005, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

I think many factors come into play... the target is very important and since the target for a lottery draw concerns a specific time and place this is where it can get pretty sticky. Just to say 'tonights numbers' or 'the powerball drawing for July 20,2005' may not be good enough since the mind may not comprehend that in the way we think it might. Also, if the viewing happens at a level not quite physical (astral or mental) several variables may enter the picture... perhaps one views a probable or alternate reality instead of the 'actual' one that one is aiming for. Perhaps a decoy drawing may be witnessed. Perhaps some of the numbers are in a state of flux up until the very moment of the draw. Perhaps one is flooded with static and can't get a clear look. Perhaps, ah, you get the idea. Much to be considered, but practice can weed out some of these...perhaps.

Amarillo/Austin
                      United States
                      Member #1424
                      April 25, 2003
                      696 Posts
                      Posted: July 18, 2005, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

OK, guys, here's something more.  I am reading Russell Targ's "Limitless Mind".  On Page 42 there is an interesting passage on remote viewing Lottery numbers and I quote:

"Numbers are much more difficult to perceive than pictorial targets.  For example, it is more difficult to guess a target number between one and ten than it is to describe a location chosen from an infinitude of planetary locations that one has never seen.  This is because the viewer already has crystal-clear mental images of all the numbers, and these images from memory and imagination constitute significant mental noise."

I believe I have solved this issue with Prime Line.  The red, green and blue lines can only go one of three directions (right, left or stay still).  This means that the remote viewer can circumvent the "mental noise" and tap into a variation of Nararjuna's Four Valued Logic System in which statements about the world can be:

1. True

2. Not True

3. Both true and not true

4. Neither true or not true.

I believe I have cut that four valued system to just three:

1. Right

2. Left

3. Still

This greatly simplifies things for the remote viewer.  Just three choices.  I am currently tracking 15 states with Prime Line and have discovered there are universal laws that affect all lotteries.  The only variation besides right, left and still is how far that movement runs.  I keep telling you that Prime Line is like shooting pool.  Each numbers movement affects the other numbers like pool balls affect each other on a pool table.

Any comments so far????

Orangeman

sirius's avatar - octa feathers.jpg
                        ct
                        United States
                        Member #17717
                        June 25, 2005
                        60 Posts
                        Posted: July 18, 2005, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

Intriguing Orangeman.  Food for thought.

United States
                          Member #17555
                          June 22, 2005
                          5582 Posts
                          Posted: July 19, 2005, 1:18 am - IP Logged

Yes Orangeman, I also own prime-line. Orangeman, I couldn't have put it any better

than your description. I just want to say that according to Steve Player's philosophy,

on chaos, he states that the one thing prime-line defies is the ability to overcome the

rotation of the tubes that the balls are in. What's so great about that particular system

is in the triumph over not only the rotation of the tubes, but having that extra edge over

chaos in the proccess. The extra control over chaos is the simple fact that there is not

much room for the numbers to move around within the restricted area that is presented

in prime-line. Like Orange man very eloquently pointed out, A number on the left of

this field (prime-line graph) can only go from it's most left to about the middle. The

middle number can only go very slightly to the left or right or be forced to stay in

the middle. Same with the right, but just a mirror image of the left.

One really good example, without giving all the details away, is the following.

And this is just one of many advantages of his graphs.

It's almost scary how the following scenario almost always comes true.

In this graph, if you see one number all of the way to the left, one about the middle,

and one pretty much to the left, I would say a good 70-80% of the time, the

winning numbers for the next drawing will all huddle together as if bouncing off the

sides with the middle number having nowhere to go except to stay within it's

general area. An example would be that the night's drawing was 059 in box.

The next drawing would be 354, or 645..in the middle765..456.

This is a boxed system, however when a certain scenario comes up, you take advantage

on one number, and played it hard.

So far a graph to me has been the most visually stimulating tool and most accurate,

in watching real time activity of the numbers than in no other way.

Sorry for gabbing so much, try to keep it shorter,,,,,great luck...Pacattack05.

United States
                            Member #17555
                            June 22, 2005
                            5582 Posts
                            Posted: July 19, 2005, 1:54 am - IP Logged

"And one pretty much to the right" is what i wanted to say........Correction......Not to the left!

United States
                              Member #1647
                              June 10, 2003
                              2762 Posts
                              Posted: July 25, 2005, 12:21 am - IP Logged

strange then why is the cia recruiting people with remote sensing ability if it doen't work???

Pi is the way...