Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Remote Viewing

Topic closed. 42 replies. Last post 11 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
stoopendaal's avatar - archer

Netherlands
Member #3476
January 24, 2004
212 Posts
Posted: July 27, 2005, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

Jack,

I didn't really test it yet.  I used the program  two or three weeks ago predicting the lottery numbers after the drawing the next day (I didn't know the result of the drawing at the moment of testing ofcourse)....

So when the program was running I was concentrating on the drawing (of yesterday at that moment)

After a while when  the RI program showed me the results,  I had 5 of the 6 numbers right in the first 16 of the numbers (results) and 6 of the 6 numbers right in the first 22 or 23  of the numbers........So I thought not bad for the first time.... I tried it a second,third and fourth time but the results weren't not as successful as the first test..... I don't know what to think about it (and it was a prediction after the drawing so I don't know if it is the right usage of the program)........ I didn't use the program anymore..

But maybe I will give it a try again for the weekend drawing and post the results here ..

Harmen 

New Mexico
    United States
    Member #12305
    March 10, 2005
    2984 Posts
    Posted: July 27, 2005, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Keep us posted.  I'll be interested in hearing how it works for you.

J

Netherlands
      Member #3476
      January 24, 2004
      212 Posts
      Posted: July 29, 2005, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

Hi Jack,

Here the prediction for the draw of  7/30/2005 by using the RI tool ;

20 numbers : 29,18,39,1,7,10,11,15,16,23,28,32,38,3,13,24,26,35,41,2

See tomorrow the draw result here : http://www.lotto.nl

And here 20 numbers using some statistics  ; 1,6,7,9,11,13,17,20,22,24,25,28,30,32,33,36,38,39,41,43

Bye. 

Netherlands
        Member #3476
        January 24, 2004
        212 Posts
        Posted: July 29, 2005, 2:35 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

Here an interesting article that mind may affect machines : http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0%2C1282%2C68216%2C00.html

H. 

United States
          Member #17555
          June 22, 2005
          5582 Posts
          Posted: July 29, 2005, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

This remote Viewing thing is the next step......Trust in what is presented here...forget about charts....this is the next step.......Intuition, gut feelings,,,meditation of numbers........I have many lucid dreams.....that come close........ony to remind me over and over again....trust your gut.....feeling.......that is basically what i'm reminded of......

As far as affecting machines........that can be done.......it has been proven with cylinders that have a coating where imprints can be seen as the the remote viewer influences marks like on a candle wax engraving early in one of Edison's first inventions. These two separate machines are in no way connected, yet concentrating on the other yields astonishing results.

I wish I had the link.....I used to have it...from

www.coasttocoastam.com

Check in the archives for that related topic. Not too long ago....if I remember right.

Cylinders rotating whilst thoughts making impressions on the waxy surface....

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #12305
            March 10, 2005
            2984 Posts
            Posted: July 29, 2005, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

You don't need a link.  Regale us with your own successes.  Tell us about the numbers you've known in your life, the ones you haven't known yet, but will.  Speak to us of the lost people you've found using RV, the lost car keys, the mysteries you've solved.

Coast to coast is good, but the people on it don't always tell the truth.  Here, we're all monks in that regard, and trust everything that's posted here.

Jack

Netherlands
              Member #3476
              January 24, 2004
              212 Posts
              Posted: July 31, 2005, 5:46 am - IP Logged

Hi,

The results are (We had 2 draws this weekend) ;

#1: 01,22,23,25,31,34 (32)

#2: 09,11,21,22,32,37 ( 08)

*RI result : 29,18,39,1,7,10,11,15,16,23,28,32,38,3,13,24,26,35,41,2

Result RI tool for draw #1 :  23 , 32 (odds are 1 chance in 4)

Result RI tool for draw #2 :  11 , 32 (odds are 1 chance in 4)

*Stats. result : 1,6,7,9,11,13,17,20,22,24,25,28,30,32,33,36,38,39,41,43

Result using statistics for draw #1 : 22 , 25 and bonus ball 32 (odds are 1 chance in 3)

Result using statistics for draw #2 : 9 , 11 , 22 , 32  (odds are 1 chance in 4)

Bye,

Harmen 

New Mexico
                United States
                Member #12305
                March 10, 2005
                2984 Posts
                Posted: July 31, 2005, 8:46 am - IP Logged

Cool.

Jack

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: August 1, 2005, 4:06 am - IP Logged

You don't need a link.  Regale us with your own successes.  Tell us about the numbers you've known in your life, the ones you haven't known yet, but will.  Speak to us of the lost people you've found using RV, the lost car keys, the mysteries you've solved.

Coast to coast is good, but the people on it don't always tell the truth.  Here, we're all monks in that regard, and trust everything that's posted here.

Jack

As far as Remote Viewing goes, Never had any experience. Only a couple of years have passed since I've discovered it. Still learning the basics. That's why I put up links. I only know the rudementries. The relation between lucidity and numbers will be explained shortly.

However I do think that similair qualities exist within all of us. For me the experience that started this whole "lucid Dreaming" practice evolved from sleep paralysis when I was around 12 years old.

Back in the 70's, my family didn't have much, but we did live in a good neighborhood. The living room was divided in two by plywood in order that both my sister and I would have a bedroom.

I can recall many nights where the paralysis would begin, progressively gaining intensity with a sharp high pitch tone. A bodily vibration would accompany the rising tone pitch. This would ultimately climax to the point where I just couldn't take it, then trying to turn and call my sister to help, yet my lips couldn't move, my neck....at this point the only way out was to try  physically and mentally and break through this "lock mode" scenario. To say the least it was a very very intense and frightening moment, or should I say many moments to come.

As the years slowly passed I began to fight off some of the intensities . James Monroe, has a lab in california, and has been one of the top OBE experts around.(out of body experience). He does clearly emphasize that in order to have a successful lucid/OBE is being able to achieve victory over the vibes and the noise. Once you accomplish that, you will be on your way.

I have done , exactly that, as far as lucid dreams go. I have a very good method that allows me to easily enter this domain at will. I can only stay in that very vivid realm, but for only a minute or less. If I could only describe the places and faces I've seen and the places i've soared to and leapt to and flew over. This is not your typical flying dream. It's as if my eyes were literaly opened inside of a dream. You realize that you are aware that you are dreaming. You then start contolling the enviornment at will. To me it's the ultimate reality where any thing can be achieved with just a thought.

As far as the numbers part, well I'm thinking that it will manifest itself once I pass this second phase of just being able to be there for only a short moment. It took some time to get through the first stage, and I'm sure it will probably take some more time to hone the second phase well enough to warrant the looking for numbers.

One very eerie experience happened a couple of years ago When I rolled over in bed and just melted through the mattress, through the floor and and rapidly descending into a dark and seemingly endless void and landing on a roof top ascending from the bottom of a swimming pool to the surface. While sitting on the edge of this pool looking at the various guests, I noticed the Host standing in a long black dress with shiny sequence. talking to a friend beside her, holding a tray of ordeurves. While speaking to the friend she casually looked at me and I read her lips as she said "I don't  give the combination out to just anybody". To me that was the most convincing episode to date that helped me get closer to having the confidence to improve my ability to , maybe try to interact with that woman, as a stepping stone to get closer to the third phase.

Then the pick-3 will be revealed in a realm where past present and future are one.Who knows, maybe remote viewing can be intergrated with lucid and obe. 

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #12305
                    March 10, 2005
                    2984 Posts
                    Posted: August 1, 2005, 8:29 am - IP Logged

James Monroe, has a lab in california, and has been one of the top OBE experts around.(out of body experience). He does clearly emphasize that in order to have a successful lucid/OBE is being able to achieve victory over the vibes and the noise. Once you accomplish that, you will be on your way.

I believe you might be referring to the Robert Monroe Institute and Robert Monroe (deceased)

Interesting stuff.  Thanks for sharing it.

Jack

United States
                      Member #17555
                      June 22, 2005
                      5582 Posts
                      Posted: August 1, 2005, 9:10 am - IP Logged

Yes..you're right. It is Robert Monroe. I didn't know he's since passed.

New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #12305
                        March 10, 2005
                        2984 Posts
                        Posted: August 1, 2005, 9:36 am - IP Logged

Yeah, he made a clean break of things, maybe back in the '80s. 

The Monroe Institute continued his instruction, raised the price and tried to make a money-maker out of it, which they succeeded in doing.  They sell a lot of CDs, tapes, etc, and have a compound in the East somewhere, maybe Virginia.

I think if I ever won a jackpot I'd put some money into starting another of those, but with a broader base of intent, no cost to attendees, located somewhere in NM.

I like Robert Monroe's books pretty well.  He's one of the few out there with scientific training.... did his best not to believe what was happening to him, went to psychiatrists and through a million tests trying to prove he was crazy before he accepted that he was actually doing what he seemed to be doing.

He wasn't a scientist, precisely.... Engineer, maybe.... businessman with plenty of money, but he mostly dedicated himself to furtherance and understanding of OBE for the remainder of his life.

There's another scientist from the White Sands Missile Testing Center, I think, who's written a book or two about his own acceptance of OBE much as Monroe finally accepted his.... one of his books is called the Soul Traveler.  His name slips my mind at the moment, but it might be Steward or Stewart.  Or it mightn't.

I like it best when a scientist has to cut out of the herd and admit there's something more going on than their peers are willing to admit a non crazy person might experience.

Jack

United States
                          Member #17555
                          June 22, 2005
                          5582 Posts
                          Posted: August 2, 2005, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

I guess Timothy Leary and Robert are having a field day.......You think??.................

He made a clean break of things....good one....