Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 1:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

my chart is on fire in michigan-watch out

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 12 years ago by tntea.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Winner2Be's avatar - diva
Charleston
United States
Member #1990
August 5, 2003
1675 Posts
Posted: July 18, 2005, 8:59 am - IP Logged

Destiny-

I'm using your system with current methods that I already have been using and I LOVE your method.  Thanks for being thoughtful enough to share this with the LP Family.

If one uses filters it is easy to narrow down the selections, but as you stated at times one will filter out the winning number.

I'm enjoying it 100%!!!

Hurray!

Sometimes the Heart can see what the eyes cannot.

United States
    Member #1751
    June 29, 2003
    467 Posts
    Posted: July 18, 2005, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

thanks winner2be, - keep up the good work

Michigan
      United States
      Member #15460
      May 15, 2005
      131 Posts
      Posted: July 19, 2005, 12:59 am - IP Logged

give us some numbers to go with the cart pleeezzzz!!!!!! TY

"A fool and his money are soon to part"

well at least i will have fun doing it

Poway CA (San Diego County)
        United States
        Member #3489
        January 25, 2004
        14120 Posts
        Posted: July 19, 2005, 2:05 am - IP Logged

I, also, would like to see the 10 numbers each time.  Perhaps you could post them on the Prediction Page and we can keep track of how you are doing.

You say you "win much" and I believe you, but would sure like to play those numbers myself!!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: July 19, 2005, 9:27 am - IP Logged

I, also, would like to see the 10 numbers each time.  Perhaps you could post them on the Prediction Page and we can keep track of how you are doing.

You say you "win much" and I believe you, but would sure like to play those numbers myself!!

She only works it in Mi and she has those numbers posted..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: July 19, 2005, 9:27 am - IP Logged

give us some numbers to go with the cart pleeezzzz!!!!!! TY

she posted the numbers for MI

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
              Member #3489
              January 25, 2004
              14120 Posts
              Posted: July 19, 2005, 11:58 am - IP Logged

I found this thread:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/116571

This is for Michigan Midday only for all week and is 19 numbers. 

Winner2Be's avatar - diva
                Charleston
                United States
                Member #1990
                August 5, 2003
                1675 Posts
                Posted: July 19, 2005, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Just a thought: Maybe we should be happy with what Destiny and/or any other members of LP shares with us as a "tool" for narrowing down or playing picks.  She does not guarantee that one will win nor does she tell you that one will only have to play 10 sets of numbers.  She uses all of her tools to arrive with the numbers she chooses to play. She tells how many she plays and what works for her; not what we will play and win from...we need to take that information and work it to our benefit.

I think the BEST thing that one can do is use this tool if he/she finds it beneficial as well as other tools to help in number selections.

With one having to "prove it" all the time is the reason why many choose NOT to share anything on LP Forum to prevent all the headache that arrives just because one was attempting to come together and help others.

Let's forget worrying about how she filter her numbers down...each person has a differnt playing style/method/technique.  Let's focus more energy on how we can use this "tool" as another means for helping us with our number selections.

Good Luck with YOUR number selections.  This forum have provided many tools to use, now it's up to us to see how we can implement these tools with our daily number selections. We have many talented members on this forum; Let's learn from each other without the need to constantly compete.  Let's compete against the lottery, NOT each other!

Happy Winnings to ALL!!!

Group Hug

Sometimes the Heart can see what the eyes cannot.

Bryan's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
                  Mid-Missouri
                  United States
                  Member #644
                  August 31, 2002
                  4271 Posts
                  Posted: July 19, 2005, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Very well put W2B,

Good Luck Everyone,

Bryan  :)

United States
                    Member #3489
                    January 25, 2004
                    14120 Posts
                    Posted: July 19, 2005, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

I agree with Winner2Be.  I am reminded of what my father used to tell me, "You are always looking for the easy way to do something".  Yes, I am.  I was just looking for an easy win, sorry about that.  There certainly is NO competition from me.  I haven't been doing well lately, except for the $93.75 win today in WDC Pick 4, so I'm looking for ways to win.  I'm out of work, my wife is out of work, my unemployed ran out and she doesn't get unemployment!!  So, I'm just looking for wins like everyone else. 

I think playing Key #s (Bryan's or mine) as PAIRS might be good.  He seemed to hit a few double Key #s.  For tonight's Prediction Page predictions by me, I'm using yet another method!! 

Good Luck to ALL of us!

undress's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                      roseville, MI
                      United States
                      Member #5980
                      July 30, 2004
                      18205 Posts
                      Posted: July 19, 2005, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

If you use bryan's key number's you can narrow the Destiny's 10 pairs system down...I have created a semi auto system of this...seems to work well....But you don't have a good source of a key number forget it you'll have ton's of combos to choose from.

Mad ALL IN!Mad

United States
                        Member #3489
                        January 25, 2004
                        14120 Posts
                        Posted: July 19, 2005, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

If you use bryan's key number's you can narrow the Destiny's 10 pairs system down...I have created a semi auto system of this...seems to work well....But you don't have a good source of a key number forget it you'll have ton's of combos to choose from.

If you look at how well I did when I predicted the Key #s, you will see that I have an excellent source for the Key #s.  But a Key # is just one out of the three!!  I know how to do Destiny's systems.  I have a couple of them in spreadsheets and I have her pair chart.  I will try that.  Thank you, undress for the suggestion.

undress's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                          roseville, MI
                          United States
                          Member #5980
                          July 30, 2004
                          18205 Posts
                          Posted: July 19, 2005, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Pair chart seems to work well

Mad ALL IN!Mad

msmusic's avatar - music note-t10469-2jvmir1.jpg
                            Hating is for the weak, loving is for the strong.
                            LA/TX
                            United States
                            Member #5957
                            July 29, 2004
                            9102 Posts
                            Posted: July 19, 2005, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

You have take what you are given and may it work for you. Finding a system that work is hard work. No one thing will work the same for another. Let's be thankful  that someone is will to share their ideas. We all want a big win every now and did.  i'm constantly working pen and pencil working each idea into my own system. Most days I get the number and don't play or I don't play the conversion. It's easy to come with the number but hard to chose the right one to play. I'm working at playing small until I get enough capital to play it big.

Working numbers is a full time job in itself. I spend from moring to night working on pattern. So don't be mad that someone is not will to give away all their secrets. I know you say why they always winning and I'm always losing. To win you have to be a dedicate play and watcher of how the numbers are played. Limit yourself to a few states and work out a pattern for it.

THANKS ALL FOR YOUR IDEAS. BONNIE YOUR SYSTEM IS MY CHECK AND BALANCE. I DON'T USE IT THE WAY YOU USE BUT FOUND A WAY THAT WILL GIVE YOU THE NUMBERS MOST OF THE TIME. JUST HAVE TO FIGURE ON A SYSTEM TO DETERMINE WHEN TO CONVERT THE NUMBERS. ATOMIC DOG IF FOUND ANOTHER WAY TO USE YOUR SYSTEM SINCE I COULDN'T QUITE GET A HANDLE ON YOUR WAY WHICH WORKS WELL IN TEXAS ESPECIALLY WITH DESTINEY'S METHOD. HAVEN'T QUIET GOT A HANDLE ON IT ON BUT I'M WORKING ON IT. SIR METRO THANKS FOR YOUR WORK OUT AND NBEY HAVE CHANGE THE METHOD OF HOW TO USE BUT I'M SEEING SOME TRUE PROMISE IN ALL THESE METHOD. BECAUSE I HAVE FOUND WHAT WORKS FOR ME BY TRIAL AND ERROR. I DON'T WIN MUCH BECAUSE I WANT TO PLAY AS FEW NUMBERS AS POSSIBLE, BUT I 'M LEARNING EACH DAY AS I FINE TUNE THESE METHOD THAT YOU CAN WIN EVERYDAY IN AT LEAST ONE STATE OF YOUR CHOICE.

THANK YOU FOR SHARING.

United States
                              Member #1751
                              June 29, 2003
                              467 Posts
                              Posted: July 19, 2005, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

winnerbe  - undress - and msmusic - you are awsome and thanks for all of your thoughts and compliments about my system - it seems like someone here is always chopping me down about my numbers - but thanks to all that enjoy the system - i thought i would share some of my systems here but i keep getting cut/chopped down - but thats my last system here - i want be putting another system here - i actually had a good p4 system - but thanks a lots - i will not share - hope you guys have lots of luck and good winnings.