Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 2:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is it possible to make a profit (Pick 3)

Topic closed. 62 replies. Last post 11 years ago by JimmySand9.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

How would you make a pick 3 profit ?

Pen and paper workout(s) [ 22 ]  [36.67%]
Lottery program(s) [ 14 ]  [23.33%]
Online lottery workout(s) [ 2 ]  [3.33%]
Play same numbers always [ 3 ]  [5.00%]
Quick picks [ 3 ]  [5.00%]
Dream numbers [ 2 ]  [3.33%]
Astrology or Numerology [ 1 ]  [1.67%]
Tarot, Runes, Iching, Prophecy [ 1 ]  [1.67%]
Mystic any kind prophecy [ 1 ]  [1.67%]
Intuition or head workout. [ 11 ]  [18.33%]
Total Valid Votes [ 60 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 10 ]  
LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
Tx
United States
Member #4570
May 4, 2004
5180 Posts
Posted: July 24, 2005, 12:37 am - IP Logged

Very true and some who do are on his side (Satan's), as God said, "If you are not with me then you are against me". Many are the ones called, but few are the ones chosen. So in other words, it looks as if most of us will go to hell.

Contrary to what many people think, we don't have to believe in hell to go there, we will go there just the same either way.

Don't be misled by the "Don't worry be happy", Do worry and very much, unless you have good reason not to, but try to be happy anyway, in the right and good kind of way, not as evil people are happy.

Finito ! Not really, not yet.

Anno Domini 2005.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Brazil
    Member #1871
    July 17, 2003
    13 Posts
    Posted: July 24, 2005, 11:18 am - IP Logged

Can anyone help? I have not been able to get to a site where I can download a copy of LottoMatrix 3!

Thanks -  My personal e-mail if  anyone can help:

joevitor@terra.com.br

Joev

Blaine WA
      United States
      Member #17275
      June 15, 2005
      117 Posts
      Posted: July 24, 2005, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

if the drawing system is truly random and each drawing has no memoty of what was drawn before, how can there be a ststem that works to profit you.

if anyone had a system that would make a profit, then the lotteries would no longer exist.

if someone had a system, if they told even one person it is likely the news would spread around the world. if they felt the need to tell someone for a good reason it is likely the next person would also feel the need to tell.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
        Member #14
        November 9, 2001
        31540 Posts
        Posted: July 24, 2005, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

Very true and some who do are on his side (Satan's), as God said, "If you are not with me then you are against me". Many are the ones called, but few are the ones chosen. So in other words, it looks as if most of us will go to hell.

Contrary to what many people think, we don't have to believe in hell to go there, we will go there just the same either way.

Don't be misled by the "Don't worry be happy", Do worry and very much, unless you have good reason not to, but try to be happy anyway, in the right and good kind of way, not as evil people are happy.

Finito ! Not really, not yet.

Anno Domini 2005.

Eek

love to nibble those micey feet.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
          Tennessee
          United States
          Member #7853
          October 15, 2004
          11338 Posts
          Posted: July 28, 2005, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

lets hope visiondude doesn't see this,lol.....

United States
            Member #379
            June 5, 2002
            11296 Posts
            Posted: July 29, 2005, 9:34 am - IP Logged

I'm not a pick-3 player.

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: July 29, 2005, 9:37 am - IP Logged

You're right! If Visiondude sees this, the topic of religion would extend this post into a battle, probably 20 pages long. Most of the time you really make me laugh hard Lottomike.Big Grin AngelRed DevilArgueLurkingBlue Angel

United States
                Member #379
                June 5, 2002
                11296 Posts
                Posted: July 29, 2005, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: July 29, 2005, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Wow Cash Only, Did you just drink a gallon of turkish coffee with a cup of sugar mixed in???? Or what??? And decided it was time from a long haitus to reply to every thread on this lottery post all at once? Your cracking me up....Lots of laughs....

United States
                    Member #379
                    June 5, 2002
                    11296 Posts
                    Posted: July 30, 2005, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

pac:

I think metric.

United States
                      Member #16612
                      June 2, 2005
                      3493 Posts
                      Posted: August 12, 2005, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

I choose Quick Picks on Pick 3. The reason being is that numbers can be same like 000, 111, etc. The numbers always changes per draw and may be the same numbers on a later date.

JAP69's avatar - alas
                        South Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #6
                        November 4, 2001
                        8797 Posts
                        Posted: August 12, 2005, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

The best system I have come across is my brain. Learn the makeup of the game.
                        The brain has one thing a computerized system will never have [intuition].

Oo'Ka

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                          Wyncote,Pa
                          United States
                          Member #3206
                          January 3, 2004
                          61446 Posts
                          Posted: August 12, 2005, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Profit making depends on what you put

out.If you have a good system, it wins.

You must will know when to play and when not to play.Simple.Corner and trap

is the best."Corner" is when the digits

have not escaped(show earlier) when it had the time to.

"Trapped" are the digits crossing set paths.The cornering is more lethal than

overdue.Overdue can last days,cornering

is instant.

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                            Tennessee
                            United States
                            Member #7853
                            October 15, 2004
                            11338 Posts
                            Posted: August 12, 2005, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

You're right! If Visiondude sees this, the topic of religion would extend this post into a battle, probably 20 pages long. Most of the time you really make me laugh hard Lottomike.Big Grin AngelRed DevilArgueLurkingBlue Angel

thanks pacattack.its good to have a sense of humor it can get you through a lot including hard times.its good to be lighthearted sometimes.nothing is worse than someone who never laughs or takes everything too seriously.......

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                              Dump Water Florida
                              United States
                              Member #380
                              June 5, 2002
                              3112 Posts
                              Posted: August 13, 2005, 1:14 am - IP Logged

It is possible to play Pick-3 at a profit, but not the way the state wants you to play.

First of all, you have to limit how much the state can win from you.  Set a budget such as 8 plays per draw and stick to it no matter what.  If you do this the most the state can win is what you lose on 8 plays, not this $28. or $56. per draw nonsense some systems try to start you off with.  After the initial $4.00 or $8.00 daily out of pocket, all money played comes from winnings, so we control what the state can win, while the state cannot control what we can win.

Use a consistant system like Power Trails or Dojo 2if8 from Lotto-Logix.com Power Trails is a daily work out, Dojo you send in a hot three different digit number from your game, one that comes up boxed fairly regular the free system is built around it.

You can start off playing box for $4.00 or $8.00 per draw only on days you expect three different digits, skip days doubles are due.  If you think a triple is due play that independently. 

Anyway, say you're playing $8.00 per day and you win boxed for $80.00, now you can play your $8.00 plus another $8.00 using the state's money for the next ten days.  If you don't win within the ten days you drop back to $8.00 per draw. If you do win, now you have $160.00 and can play your $1.00+ $3.00 from winnings per draw per number for the next 10 days.  If you win, that's $320.00 now you can play your $1.00+ $4.00  Once you reach this point you play half of the wager straight, as the numbers for Power Trails and Dojo 2in8 are box, you can arrange the digits within the numbers any way you want for straight play.

The idea is to have a solid money management play to grow your money once you hit a series of wins.  You also need to have a stop limit such as the price of a car or plasm tv whatever it is you're shooting for or greed will sink your boat every time if you keep trying for the million playing pick-3 some authors promise.  You can also do the 5 D thing as that can make the difference between profit and loss.  BobP

See http://www.lotto-logix.com/games.html  for the Dojo thing at the top of the page.