Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is it possible to make a profit (Pick 3)

Topic closed. 62 replies. Last post 11 years ago by JimmySand9.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

How would you make a pick 3 profit ?

Pen and paper workout(s) [ 22 ]  [36.67%]
Lottery program(s) [ 14 ]  [23.33%]
Online lottery workout(s) [ 2 ]  [3.33%]
Play same numbers always [ 3 ]  [5.00%]
Quick picks [ 3 ]  [5.00%]
Dream numbers [ 2 ]  [3.33%]
Astrology or Numerology [ 1 ]  [1.67%]
Tarot, Runes, Iching, Prophecy [ 1 ]  [1.67%]
Mystic any kind prophecy [ 1 ]  [1.67%]
Intuition or head workout. [ 11 ]  [18.33%]
Total Valid Votes [ 60 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 10 ]  
LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #7853
October 15, 2004
11338 Posts
Posted: August 13, 2005, 1:27 am - IP Logged

thats exactly what i'm doing as we speak.i play not 8 but 9 numbers straight a day something kind of similar to what you explained but with a catch.i play a couple of my numbers straight twice that way if i do win i got a cool thousand in my pocket.until cash 4 came i was doing very well with cash 3 in tennessee and even won 5 grand on a number i played ten times straight.now i'm playing cash 4 too so managing my money gets a little tricky sometimes.i've hit twice straight on cash 4 since it started in april in tennessee.but i got out of hand with spending so i'm back on the bottom again working my way back up.....

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
    Member #19043
    July 24, 2005
    7378 Posts
    Posted: August 13, 2005, 5:04 am - IP Logged

StretchHello,First of all,for me,i woud'nt think fo making the lottery a business or anything that you bet on their are odds and as long as they exist their is a possilbe lost,maybe some people are lucky but i willing to bet that its just a few that are,because the lottery games would go broke if too many win. So this is what i keep in mind ,You can win but don't count on it,I won't play my rent on a number. Okay on the good side, i figure this amazing posts here for all of us to discuss methods ,ways that we go about getting numbers to play it is a fun hobby for me and the date that i had to buget it  ,its time to quit,remember we have to pay for everything that we do but i remember a song by Luther, The Best Things  In Life are Free!See Ya!

United States
      Member #1759
      June 29, 2003
      1156 Posts
      Posted: August 13, 2005, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

VisionDude is very mad at some people in here (including me) so he won't be posting anytime soon if at all!!!!!

United States
        Member #1759
        June 29, 2003
        1156 Posts
        Posted: August 13, 2005, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

As for Hell it doesn't really exist in the way that many people think and Satan is not entirely the kind of being described by Religion/Bible his real true name is Lucifer and he can't take your Soul or anything and he's not capable of doing all the things that are said about him,he's the gate keeper of the Dark Realm where Negative/Dark Spirits roam.

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
          Member #2338
          September 17, 2003
          2063 Posts
          Posted: August 14, 2005, 12:42 am - IP Logged

As for Hell it doesn't really exist in the way that many people think and Satan is not entirely the kind of being described by Religion/Bible his real true name is Lucifer and he can't take your Soul or anything and he's not capable of doing all the things that are said about him,he's the gate keeper of the Dark Realm where Negative/Dark Spirits roam.

I wasn't aware that Satan played pick 3 but at least I can guess what numbers he plays.

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
            Member #5599
            July 13, 2004
            1185 Posts
            Posted: August 21, 2005, 8:36 am - IP Logged

I find it amazing, with all the manpower, work, and resources here at the LP, that a single system hasn't really surfaced as the best money maker. Perhaps, by posting the best systems, the best of each could be incorporated to create something better.

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

Blaine WA
              United States
              Member #17275
              June 15, 2005
              117 Posts
              Posted: August 21, 2005, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

I find it amazing, with all the manpower, work, and resources here at the LP, that a single system hasn't really surfaced as the best money maker. Perhaps, by posting the best systems, the best of each could be incorporated to create something better.

i think the answer may be in one of my blogs and others who have posted similar remarks.

the odds do not mean much to those who win the jackpot

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: August 27, 2005, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

the discussion has taken place this week on pick 3 forum..

No final answer yet to how to accomplish such task..

Rick has come up  with a great idea to run across to Todd..

Hopefully something will be found soon.. in meantime.. I am going to continue my research on tablet here and make my plays from there. No need posting the numbers when the place to do so isn't determined..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
                  Yinzer Country, PA
                  United States
                  Member #4067
                  March 18, 2004
                  2741 Posts
                  Posted: August 28, 2005, 12:03 am - IP Logged

In theory, it is possible for someone to win $365,000 a year by playing pick 3 without paying any taxes.  They would have to hit every drawing, mid-day and evening, straight for $1, and only spend $1.  So after that, they would profit $364635, which is still nice considering there are no taxes involved.

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19831 Posts
                    Posted: August 28, 2005, 1:08 am - IP Logged

JKING, you're not the first LP member to feel frustrated that someone hasn't come up with way to beat the lottery without just getting lucky.

In post http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/118658

pacattack05 wrote:
                    You know...it's pretty pathetic.....how many participants are there here,, and no single or group can come up with a decent approach on when and what numbers to play?????????

You have to face the fact that before States come out with a game, it has been investigated and tested by independent companies that in the business of creating such games.  A lot of members think about betting lotteries and they post their best ideas here,but if they had any better ideas they probably wouldn't be here looking for a better idea.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

aumira's avatar - chi
                      princeton junction.NJ
                      United States
                      Member #3892
                      February 29, 2004
                      82 Posts
                      Posted: September 3, 2005, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

It may sound outlandish but by diligently working everyday the annual profit can range from

12 to 24000 dollars minimum:

aumira

Tennessee
                        United States
                        Member #20781
                        August 25, 2005
                        29 Posts
                        Posted: September 3, 2005, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

Aumira,  It would be a pleasure to read anything you have to say on the subject.

Feel free to discuss systems or give a few hints regarding how to be so

successful at pick 3 or pick 4.  Do you do your work on statistics or tracking

patterns?

Pinetree

Rainmaker2k's avatar - voodoo
                          Dallas, TX
                          United States
                          Member #5506
                          July 8, 2004
                          24 Posts
                          Posted: September 3, 2005, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

Thanks to the computer and Microsoft Excel and the amazing brain I have broken down the Texas Lottery Pick 3 game and I pretty much know what should be happening.  Notice I said what should be happening.  I have spreadsheets for both the Mid Day and Evening games.  I have spreadsheets that tells me when a double number is due, even/odd number is due, series number or triple number is due, I also track sums.  I started tracking these items around 1999 and I have come to depend on them quite a lot.  I also believe in the skip/hit theory, by that I mean an event does not happen for some time and then it does.  I read about it in Gail Howards book.  I have about ten, what you would call pen/paper systems that I update everyday, if I don't update my systems then I don't play.  You have to know the characteristics of your states game in order to know what should be happening.  Most people will play their birthday or favorite number or the same number everyday.  If you know what should be happening your play selection will change and you will get a feeling when a number is ready to come out.  This is where intuition comes in ( the brain factor).  If it wasn't for my spreadsheets I'd be lost.  I'm here to tell you it takes some time to input the information in the computer and learn the characteristics of your game.  If you break your game down you will not have time to look at the other states games.  Food for thought.  Most of the time a six way number will hit.  A double should hit on average every 4 draws.  A series number (ie. 123, 234) should hit about every 15 draws and a triple should hit about every 100 draws.  If you are keeping up with this and you have your games history to look at you will know when to play and cut down on the wasted money.  I always select at least one number which I call my load up number and I play it straight anywhere from 5 - 10 times when you have a hit that's when you make a profit.  The last good lick I had was 942 in Texas, I won $5000.  The next time I have a good lick I will post the tickets before I cash them in.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19831 Posts
                            Posted: September 3, 2005, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

It may sound outlandish but by diligently working everyday the annual profit can range from

12 to 24000 dollars minimum:

aumira

Wink  I agree with half of what you're saying.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                              Charlotte NC
                              United States
                              Member #17406
                              June 18, 2005
                              4053 Posts
                              Posted: September 3, 2005, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

How I hit is that I keep records of PA NY SC and Chicago, both midday and evening.  I have a workout that I get from the dow.

When I don't have crappy stuff happening in my life I take them to the bank at least 3 times a week.  I've been doing it for so long that I know what numbers follows what.  It is not as easy to hit like it used to be.  Repeats started falling over and over and when a repeat falls it throws the number that follows it back.  I am playing the 535 back that fell in SC last night.  It is a notorious repeater.  The 505 that fell in PA last week is falling back too.  They will probably fall in PA or NY.  A triples are coming too.  I like 888s and 666s.

If you keep records you will see that everytime 015 fall in any combination 090 falls. and when 423 fall 243 will follow it fast and 597.

Each Friday there is a lead number.  This week's the lead # is 402.   It will point you to the hits if you keep records.  If you keep records and play what falls with 865, 426 and 868 it will point you to the hit.  I like 720.

I thought about doing a web page on the lottery post but it is so time comsuming since I've never done it before.

tenaj