Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottosync

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 11 years ago by psykomo.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #2352
September 19, 2003
42 Posts
Posted: July 24, 2005, 12:33 am - IP Logged

I think the grace period for LS 1.8 is well past the mark.

How many of you that bought the software still believe there will be any further versions?

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: July 24, 2005, 12:56 am - IP Logged

THERE WILL BE AN UPGRADE YOU JUST WAIT, IT MIGHT TAKE 30 YEARS MAYBE, BUT THERE WILL BE, AT LEAST IN OUR DREAMS ANYWAY.

10 YEARS OR 50 FROM NOW, PEOPLE WILL STILL BE ASKING FOR AN UPGRADE, GIVE IT A REST, DIDN'T HEAR ? GIVE IT A REST!

If we get it, then fine, if not, Well, those are the breaks!

It will be ready when it is ready and not a second before, we will get it even if it takes another 10 years, if not well, we won't then.

If crying makes us all feel better then maybe we should cry, but let us give it a rest, it won't come no sooner no matter what.

LottoSync ? What LottoSync ? What are you talking about ? Maybe you mean LottoSyncMan ? He is as gone as LottoSync is. To be no more.

Good luck to all.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
      Dump Water Florida
      United States
      Member #380
      June 5, 2002
      3103 Posts
      Posted: July 25, 2005, 12:40 am - IP Logged

The Lottosync web site remains, therefore an upgrade remains possible as well. BobP

San Diego
        United States
        Member #4520
        May 1, 2004
        243 Posts
        Posted: July 27, 2005, 1:56 am - IP Logged

The Lottosync web site remains, therefore an upgrade remains possible as well. BobP

The presence of a web site has nothing to do with an active software development project.

I watched this forum last May, June and July when Guru was actually WORKING on this project, getting some results. But when August came around, he obviously got sidetracked with his job, the LS project didn't go anywhere because his tests probably showed  that he didn't get any results better than random drawings.

Rather than suffering the embarrassment of issuing a release that was buggy and on top of it didn't work any better, he chose to let the thing just fizzle out.

It seems that there are still members here that have actual hope that something will happen. Guru has long moved on. It does not cost him anything to keep the website. His lottery post customers are the most savvy of them all -- they actually know what they are doing. He can sell a copy or two of the old program to unsuspecting general public customers, from time to time, make a little pocket money, and do nothing. That's why there is a website.

I believe he reached a point where he realized that it wasn't going any further, and he just stopped. That point was August 2004.

{I don't know him, I have not bought his program, but I am a software developer, and I saw the signs last August, just didn't have the heart to tell you all here}

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
          Member #3002
          December 11, 2003
          477 Posts
          Posted: July 27, 2005, 12:49 pm - IP Logged
          LOTTOSYNC  -  preds :                    Belgium 6/42 results     Hits

8-Oct  01 03 08 15 16 17 21 25 34 39 -  03 16 20 21 31 36+22    3/10                                           

11-Oct  04 09 12 15 23 25 26 29 34 39 -    06 19 26 27 34 37+11      2/10

15-Oct  no play, but look at preds above -  08 12 25 26 29 39+18      no play

18-Oct  01 02 03 07 20 21 23 24 31 36 -  03 08 09 13 24 37+36     2/10 +B

22-Oct    no play                                          03 05 08 22 32 35+29      no play

25-Oct    no play                                          08 15 19 20 33 39+41      no play

28-Oct    no play                                            03 06 13 19 22 26+17      no play

1-Nov  01 05 10 11 14 24 25 30 34 36 -  05 13 23 24 34 40+07    3/10

5-Nov  01 09 10 11 14 16 20 27 31 36 -    01 04 12 19 26 42+05    1/10

8-Nov    no play                                          04 07 12 18 19 30+42      no play

12-Nov    no play                                         03 06 14 30 35 38+01      no play

15-Nov  09 11 16 21 25 29 31 32 36 41 -    01 14 16 21 29 39+02    3/10

19-Nov    no play                                          06 07 12 16 37 41+17      no play

For those that may be interested this is a summary as per Guru's posts. Still early in the trial but the draws for which he posted predictions have a success rate of 50% for 3/10. 

As this trial of V1.6 showed, there was something to the software, but perhaps why it never worked for me was that guru was playing a 6/42 game and I was playing a 6/49 game. with regards to the 1.8 upgrade he was apparently hitting 3 from 6 40% of the time with the new 1.8 engine(6/42) and perhaps he has just decided to keep it to himself.

Canada
            Member #2859
            November 23, 2003
            463 Posts
            Posted: July 27, 2005, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

i emailed guru about 1 week ago but no response regarding the current status of 1.8.

i still use it for keno and it hit for about $325 1 week ago and nearly for $2000 !, but i would greatly like to get my hands on that 1.8.

i still hold out hope because the website is still alive.

Goodluck Paul and others !!!! 

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
              Tx
              United States
              Member #4570
              May 4, 2004
              5180 Posts
              Posted: July 27, 2005, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

If we don't get it, we will always wonder why.

I see good potential in LottoSync, but Marco might be set in a mold, that he can't and or don't want to break, LottoSync needs to evolve.

For whatever reason(s) it looks as if Marco will keep it to himself.

I would likke to say "Finito", but this will always keep on coming up, or at least for a very long time to come yet.

Good luck to all.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

reddog's avatar - patch
                Greensboro, North Carolina
                United States
                Member #1616
                June 5, 2003
                1285 Posts
                Posted: July 27, 2005, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

No comment. Some things are better left unsaid.Unhappy

United States
                  Member #1759
                  June 29, 2003
                  1156 Posts
                  Posted: July 28, 2005, 2:15 am - IP Logged

Hey "DRAGON" do you have a Lottery program that you developed?

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                    Member #4877
                    May 30, 2004
                    5120 Posts
                    Posted: July 31, 2005, 2:35 am - IP Logged

FIRST of ALL............I donot  own HIS softwae......................................!!!!!!!!!!!

but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,believe this person to be.......................................1000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000%

TRUE...................................TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

READ...................................(between his lines and his COUNTRY) but, for!!!!! NOW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(LEEVE Him and His FAMILY.....alone if HE has a

family or friends in HIS-GREAT-COUNTRYYYYYYYY(LOL)YYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSYKOMO 

San Diego
                      United States
                      Member #4520
                      May 1, 2004
                      243 Posts
                      Posted: August 4, 2005, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

Hey "DRAGON" do you have a Lottery program that you developed?

Yes.

I worked on lottery programs between 1987 and 1992 and then stopped after deciding it was a waste of time.

Programs I wrote and bought (back then) always did not better than average random play.

I have received much better results with remote viewing experiments which I continue to work with. But you have to go to the "Mystical" section for information about that.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                        Dump Water Florida
                        United States
                        Member #380
                        June 5, 2002
                        3103 Posts
                        Posted: August 5, 2005, 1:37 am - IP Logged

Well one of the first questions might be whether today's lottery software would have been more effective against the lotteries of twenty years ago?  Are we dealing with more perfect random these days?

It seems to me, when we predict 24 numbers out of 49 we usually get 3 correct or one off more or less the same distribution of odd/even or low/high, but when I use lottery software I often do worse like it's coded backwards or something so it doesn't even play at house odds. 

One would think it possible to predict the winning numbers within a larger field based on getting half of them correct often enough, just seperate the half you're doing right from the half you're doing wrong. 

As for LottoSync, it isn't just that the web site exists, but that it promises the 1.8 upgrade to buyers of 1.7 and that gives some hope of 1.8 if there are enough 1.7 customers who push for a better product.  What held me back is a slow 1.2 ghz computer so I couldn't run enough tests and the desire to use the software more for Pick-5 then Pick-6.  Though now I'm thinking to give it a shot at the oz 6/45 lottery, or maybe take a nap instead.  Yawn. BobP

paul762's avatar - lion

United Kingdom
                          Member #3002
                          December 11, 2003
                          477 Posts
                          Posted: August 5, 2005, 5:16 am - IP Logged

I have run so many tests with lottosync that my new 3.4ghz pc has today pointed out it doesnt want to do anymore, cant seem to get hold of an engineer today though for some reason. im sure someone somewhere doesnt want me to win.

rowdy117's avatar - image php?u=2413&dateline=1135265132
                            Tennessee
                            United States
                            Member #12466
                            March 14, 2005
                            29 Posts
                            Posted: August 5, 2005, 5:22 am - IP Logged

BobP,

Did you say Pick-5?  The website says that it is only for Pick-6.

San Diego
                              United States
                              Member #4520
                              May 1, 2004
                              243 Posts
                              Posted: August 6, 2005, 2:01 am - IP Logged

Well one of the first questions might be whether today's lottery software would have been more effective against the lotteries of twenty years ago?  Are we dealing with more perfect random these days?

It seems to me, when we predict 24 numbers out of 49 we usually get 3 correct or one off more or less the same distribution of odd/even or low/high, but when I use lottery software I often do worse like it's coded backwards or something so it doesn't even play at house odds. 

One would think it possible to predict the winning numbers within a larger field based on getting half of them correct often enough, just seperate the half you're doing right from the half you're doing wrong. 

As for LottoSync, it isn't just that the web site exists, but that it promises the 1.8 upgrade to buyers of 1.7 and that gives some hope of 1.8 if there are enough 1.7 customers who push for a better product.  What held me back is a slow 1.2 ghz computer so I couldn't run enough tests and the desire to use the software more for Pick-5 then Pick-6.  Though now I'm thinking to give it a shot at the oz 6/45 lottery, or maybe take a nap instead.  Yawn. BobP

The lotteries I worked on back then were 6/49 with bonus numbers (California) and some other 6/XX lotteries. The methodologies really haven't changed, and lotteries are not any different in concept. They have become more difficult to calculate, since the mega and bonus numbers keep changing, but really, there isn't anything significantly different going on today than all the way back in the 60ies.

When writing code, there is a tendency to make it "smarter" and using heuristics. So you basically filter out stuff that "does not make sense" like 1-2-3-4-5-6 and such. Well, when you start doing that, you take away the random element, and next thing you know, you're worse than quick picks.

Regarding Lottosync, I am taking bets, he has no plans on ever releasing anything else. Gone. A year of no progress is a long, long time.