Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottosync

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 11 years ago by psykomo.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
Dump Water Florida
United States
Member #380
June 5, 2002
3104 Posts
Posted: August 6, 2005, 2:18 am - IP Logged

BobP,

Did you say Pick-5?  The website says that it is only for Pick-6.

In Florida we have 5/36 and 6/53 and 1.8 was supposed to include Pick-5, but even so all you had to do was tell Lottosync it was a 6/37 game and put 37 in the sixth position to make the software work for Pick-5, but never did better then some 3# wins.  There was clearly something more to Lottosync over the run of the mill lotto software, trouble is one good idea isn't enough, it takes multiple good ideas working in sync.  BobP

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
    Member #4877
    May 30, 2004
    5122 Posts
    Posted: August 6, 2005, 4:00 am - IP Logged

BobP,

Did you say Pick-5?  The website says that it is only for Pick-6.

In Florida we have 5/36 and 6/53 and 1.8 was supposed to include Pick-5, but even so all you had to do was tell Lottosync it was a 6/37 game and put 37 in the sixth position to make the software work for Pick-5, but never did better then some 3# wins.  There was clearly something more to Lottosync over the run of the mill lotto software, trouble is one good idea isn't enough, it takes multiple good ideas working in sync.  BobP

THANKs BOPPPPPPPPP on *>>>>>>>>>>6th.........YOU have a POINT!!!!

BUT,.......THANKs TO rowdy 117,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I like excitement!!!!!!

BIGGER...................................ODDS, Bigger.............CHALLENGEEEEEEEE?

I Like this  Lottosync^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^GUY, but I spend M

when.......................have extra money....................been to his great>>

country and wish him WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I like the PICK RICK<<66666666666 or 649.....................THANKssssssss

LOL

PSYKOMO