Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

lottery truths

Topic closed. 68 replies. Last post 11 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
NemeSys's avatar - Nemesis
Harrogate
United Kingdom
Member #16589
June 1, 2005
107 Posts
Posted: August 23, 2005, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

I wouldn't waste your time if I were you, pacattack05. It's the same New Age nonsense about meditation and ESP.

"God is subtle but He is not malicious." - Albert Einstein

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck." - Alec Guinness, Star Wars Episode IV

United States
    Member #17555
    June 22, 2005
    5582 Posts
    Posted: August 24, 2005, 1:04 am - IP Logged

I wouldn't waste your time if I were you, pacattack05. It's the same New Age nonsense about meditation and ESP.

When it comes to New Age stuff, I can agree, however when you say Meditation and ESP, then I must digress.

Those two played an important role in my life when it came to the paranormal.

Actually an integral part......

Blaine WA
      United States
      Member #17275
      June 15, 2005
      117 Posts
      Posted: August 24, 2005, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

What is the silva method?

google - silva method

simple and direct answer

em now why couldn't i have made it tht simple

the odds do not mean much to those who win the jackpot

paurths's avatar - underground
        Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
        Belgium
        Member #19287
        July 29, 2005
        2254 Posts
        Posted: August 24, 2005, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

i have two of the books i borrowed from the library

these books were refered on LP

if i understand it is a reality, a person can control things

kind of like if you think a thing you can become a thing

which is a theory proposed by several authors

in other words think of yourself as wealthy, act as if you are wealthy and you will becpme wealthy.

substitute your word of choice for wealthy.

I guess it's pretty dangerous to "act wealthy" when one is not... i can imagine 99,9999999 % of the people that do this actually end up in the poor house.

Greenwich, CT
          United States
          Member #4793
          May 24, 2004
          1822 Posts
          Posted: August 24, 2005, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

i have two of the books i borrowed from the library

these books were refered on LP

if i understand it is a reality, a person can control things

kind of like if you think a thing you can become a thing

which is a theory proposed by several authors

in other words think of yourself as wealthy, act as if you are wealthy and you will becpme wealthy.

substitute your word of choice for wealthy.

I guess it's pretty dangerous to "act wealthy" when one is not... i can imagine 99,9999999 % of the people that do this actually end up in the poor house.

I suppose it could also be said that 99.9999999% of the people who don't do this never become weatlhy anyway, so what's the harm?

paurths's avatar - underground
            Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
            Belgium
            Member #19287
            July 29, 2005
            2254 Posts
            Posted: August 24, 2005, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

The difference between not being wealthy and ending up in the poor house is not exactly a relative matter.
            There's a big difference between not being wealthy and living to it accordingly, or not being wealthy and living as if one was, spending money one can not backup.

No harm in there?

four4me's avatar - gate1
              MD
              United States
              Member #1701
              June 18, 2003
              8392 Posts
              Posted: August 24, 2005, 4:35 pm - IP Logged
              There's wealth and there's success some people are successful which is almost the same to them as being rich. They live within their means not above it.
              Another good book although not for everyone is Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: August 24, 2005, 7:19 pm - IP Logged
                There's wealth and there's success some people are successful which is almost the same to them as being rich. They live within their means not above it.
                Another good book although not for everyone is Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.

Sure there are people who earn their great wealth. But for the most part....in my opinion....If you aren't born rich, futilty will be the norm.

I can't stand that phrase " Money won't buy you happiness".

If that's the case I'd rather be rich and unhappy than poor and unhappy.

Atleast I will be able to afford expensive psychiatrists.

I would love to have that problem.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                  MD
                  United States
                  Member #1701
                  June 18, 2003
                  8392 Posts
                  Posted: August 24, 2005, 11:34 pm - IP Logged
                  What i gathered from Think and Grow Rich was preparedness. Getting ones own house in order cleaning up the mind, body and spirit to meet the requirements of the day to day struggle we have to endure. And by doing so we shed the thought processes that sometimes make us go backwards. The book is about forward progress. A way to live so to speak. Changing ones mannerism so he/she can face each challenge head long. While still maintaining the preparedness of the peoples around you because while you are walking the path you need to be able to bring peoples ideas to the table and plot a course. Like i said it's not for everybody.

Another thing i gathered from the book is he says that one needs to take all the steps necessary to fulfill the dream and if any of the steps aren't achievable then it wouldn't work. Like if you had a severe disability or some inability to achieve the goal and it could force you or stop you even temporarily then you try and get on the path again that it wouldn't work. I guess because if you broke the rhythm or stride you would have to start from scratch again. I could be completely wrong about the last paragraph i wrote but that's what i gathered from it. It's almost as if he says if you can't or aren't willing to change then don't bother trying the approach at all.

Greenwich, CT
                    United States
                    Member #4793
                    May 24, 2004
                    1822 Posts
                    Posted: August 25, 2005, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

The difference between not being wealthy and ending up in the poor house is not exactly a relative matter.
                    There's a big difference between not being wealthy and living to it accordingly, or not being wealthy and living as if one was, spending money one can not backup.

No harm in there?

Agreed.

But you must take steps toward becoming wealthy...it's a slow transformation for most who start off poor.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                      MD
                      United States
                      Member #1701
                      June 18, 2003
                      8392 Posts
                      Posted: August 25, 2005, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

No harm in there?

Agreed.

But you must take steps toward becoming wealthy...it's a slow transformation for most who start off poor.

Right you are ya take a person who might not be able to afford a college education. But is good with his hands and gets to apprenticing in carpentry and custom home buildings he is driven to learn and goes about it in a meticulous manner at the end of his 4 yr apprentiship he starts building custom homes and get recognized as a leader after a while he says i can do this work for myself he then gets his licence's and secures a bond and starts building custom homes for a living. A while after that he gets the notion to build whole developments. Then becomes a general contractor and a self made millionaire.
                        Blaine WA
                        United States
                        Member #17275
                        June 15, 2005
                        117 Posts
                        Posted: August 25, 2005, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

it is probable i mis-understood Silva for this discussion

what i was attempting to point out is in chapter 7 of the Silva method

about winning lotteries with mind control or some such

the odds do not mean much to those who win the jackpot

bobby623's avatar - abstract
                          San Angelo, Texas
                          United States
                          Member #1097
                          January 31, 2003
                          1405 Posts
                          Posted: August 26, 2005, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

I've been tracking Texas lotteries since it all began back when.
                          I, too, once thought that if could track the data according to machine and ball set that I might learn something useful.
                          I struggled with it, but finally decided there had to be a better way.
                          As an aside, in Texas the lottery machines are tested prior to each drawing. With Cash 5/37, the machine and ball set is determined by a random drawing. Four combinations are obtained. If one or more numbers comes up in two or more combinations, they do a 5th test, etc. These combinations are later posted on the website. All of the details are there. But, this is done later in the evening and there is very little time to do analysis and get to the store before draw sales stop.
                          I call my better way Alpha-Numeric Substitution. It's a two-step process where I first decide how many of each balls will be in the winning combination, and then, using various trend charts, decide which numbers to assign. An example, if I decide that the winning combination will have 2 single digits, a teen and two 30s, then the appropriate alpha-sequence would be AABDD. No attempt is made to convert the numbers in the order drawn, which would really complicate matters.
                          In Texas, you win $2 if you correctly match 2 of the 5 numbers.
                          I realize that converting the numbers to an alphabetical sequence sort of skews the data, but this is necessary in order to better analyze the results.
                          In 5/37 there are 56 alpha -sequences. 35 begin with an A, 15 with a B 5 with a C and one with a D.
                          These 56 sequences represent the 435,897 combinations in the game. Keeping track of so many combinations is difficult but easier using substitution.
                          Another example, sequence ABBCD is the most frequent, followed by ABCCD. Sequence AADDD has come up once! AAAAA has never come up. BBBBB has come up once!
                          The trend charts I use, and there are several, break the sequences down into  sub-sequences - for better analysis.
                          I have pair charts for each of pairs in the positions 1.2, 2.3, 3.4, 4.5.
                          Overall, AB has come up more frequently than any other pair. BC is a close second. AC and BD are much less frequent.
                          Triples are logged in positions 1.2.3, 2.3.4 and 3.4.5. ABB, ABC,BCC, BBC, CCD, CDD are very popular, overall, but less so when analyze according to positions. For example, ABB is most frequent in P1.2.3, but less frequent in P2.3.4. It has only come up 6 tims in P3.4.5. An explanation for this is that the sequence AAABB, which has come up 5 times since this game started.
                          In practice, I use the trend charts to decide which sequence might be a winner.

I will provide the details of how I came up with the correct sequence for the August 25 Cash 5 drawing, but unfortunately, didn't have the correct numbers, in a follow-up post.

LottoFan's avatar - nw sorc2.jpg
                            Arizona
                            United States
                            Member #4595
                            May 6, 2004
                            57 Posts
                            Posted: August 26, 2005, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

I like to use the "fun" factor for my playing.  "Fun" for me translates into fantasizing about winning.  And such "fun" for a dollar!  Personally, I would also like to have four camera angles on the machines.  I would like to time and measure what happens to each ball as it enters the box.  Does ball #1 tend to hit the open box in the center, left or right?  After that, does ball #1 hit ball #2 or ball #3?  I can slow the action down.  I can "read" some of the balls.  But generally, the camera only tends to focus on one part.  Since ball #1 hits first, does it have greater potential for hanging on top of the other balls, thereby having more of a chance to hit the selection chute?  I just see another real pattern potential in looking at what is happening inside the box.  I don't believe it is just "chaos" inside the box, but a series of predictable patterns based upon actions and reactions!

bobby623's avatar - abstract
                              San Angelo, Texas
                              United States
                              Member #1097
                              January 31, 2003
                              1405 Posts
                              Posted: August 26, 2005, 2:35 pm - IP Logged
                              On August 25, I decided to play 5 combinations in the Texas Cash 5/37.
                              Using my alpha-numeric substitution system, I came up with:
                              AABDD, AABDD, AABBC, AABBC, CCCDD
                              The sequence for the winning numbers was AABDD.

I used my trend charts for Triples in positions 1.2.3, 2.3.4 and 3.4.5.
                              Here are the stats. Read sequence and number of times drawn thru 8/24.
                              P1.2.3      P2.3.4      P3.4.5
                              CCC13      AAB43      ABB6
                              AAB180    ABD34      ACD18
                              ABD16      AAC27      ABD8
                              BBC71      ABB65      ABC15
                              AAA80      AAD3        BDD70
                              AAC49      BBB48      BBD38
                              ACC49      ACD19      ACC9
                              BCC54      ABC84      ADD4
                              ABB185    BDD21      BBC63
                              ABC159    AAA8        DDD51
                              BBB43      ACC41      AAB4
                              ...            ...              CCC163
                              .......        ...              CDD177
                              ..              ..                BCD135
                              ...            ..                CCD168
                              ..              ..                BCC89

I chose AAB in positions 1.2.3 because it is popular and hadn't shown up for 14 drawings. I chose CCC because 'you never know.'
                              It follows that if you select AAB in 1.2.3, the sequence in 2.3.4 has to begin with AB. Using the data above, I went with ABB and ABD, twice. I went with with CCD, for same reason as CCC!
                              I chose BBC and BDD in P2.3.4 to complete the sequences. Also CDD, which fit with CCD.

Anyone want to guess what will come up in P1.2.3 on Aug. 26?? 

I have advantage of lot more data, which is kept current using the 'pen and pencil' method.

I used a couple different trend charts to select the numbers. Detailed process but I went to my triple charts where I have data for every sequence logged. The AAB log, which is maintained without regard to position, suggested 1.4.14 and 2.9.12, 3.8.11 and 4.7.13.
                              I selected 20.21.25 for the 'you never know' set!!
                              I selected 14.32.36 and 12.30.33 for BDD  and 11.18.28 and 13.17.27 for BBC.  25.34.37 for CDD.

The winning numbers: 6.7.19.30.31!!!

20.21.25 came up in a pretest combination!

You will have to take my word that I've done much better in the past. Never hit a jackpot, but have had several 4/5 and 3/5 wins.
                              I've had numerous 2/5 wins.

Folks who keep lottery stats can see the possibilities with this system, and the numerous charts one can keep to track of
                              results. Sometimes the data screams out with a playing possibility.

Be interesting to know what you experts think about my techniques. I think everyone who picks their own numbers uses
                              some type of system to decide which combinations might be winners.

The posts I read here suggests lot of players try to pick a handful of numbers and put them in a wheel, which is one way
                              to do it. But, then, getting down and dirty with the sequences and numbers and try to second guess the drawing machines
                              is more fun.

Robert