Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Won The Lottery This Year For Over 25 M

Topic closed. 61 replies. Last post 11 years ago by fxsterling.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
Beautiful Florida
United States
Member #5709
July 18, 2004
20106 Posts
Posted: August 28, 2005, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

well, if that story is believable, I've got some "Oceanfront" property for sale in "Arizona"...!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

New Mexico
    United States
    Member #12305
    March 10, 2005
    2984 Posts
    Posted: August 28, 2005, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

That puts it to rest then.

Good luck selling more of the oceanfront property.

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

United States
      Member #1759
      June 29, 2003
      1156 Posts
      Posted: August 28, 2005, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

I don't know if he's lying or not but I can tell you this the FL Lottery annual payments are now 30 not 26 anymore.

United States
        Member #4914
        June 3, 2004
        39 Posts
        Posted: August 29, 2005, 5:41 am - IP Logged

maybe they just wanted to tell someone about it and decided it would be best to tell a bunch of strangers who couldn't track him/her down and ask for money. i would probaly tell a bunch of strangers who couldn't find me. i want to keep it a surprise and try to surpise my friends and family if i ever do win. which is doubtful.lol. i dont' know if it's true or not,but if it is i wish him/her well.

Blaine WA
          United States
          Member #17275
          June 15, 2005
          117 Posts
          Posted: August 30, 2005, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

i would not want to post winning with my current ID i wonder if a person could go to an internet site like a library and have todd create a temporary ID without e-mail address so a person could post with absolute anonymity. so  but how would a person be able to do that without an e-mail address to contact todd ?

the odds do not mean much to those who win the jackpot

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #12305
            March 10, 2005
            2984 Posts
            Posted: August 30, 2005, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

i would not want to post winning with my current ID i wonder if a person could go to an internet site like a library and have todd create a temporary ID without e-mail address so a person could post with absolute anonymity. so  but how would a person be able to do that without an e-mail address to contact todd ?

I'd almost bet if a regular LP poster won a jackpot and traveled to Alaska using a virgin computer, a Yahoo email addy, and a coffeeshop or motel connection everyone on LP would know who it was in an hour, even if they registered entirely new and fresh I think the writing styles, nuances of thought and some hint about the State or region the person was from would almost certainly be recognized by one or another member.

The old saw about how you can run but you can't hide probably applies here.

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

Blaine WA
              United States
              Member #17275
              June 15, 2005
              117 Posts
              Posted: August 30, 2005, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

thanks rip

so if that is the case i would not post a winning jackpot. i truly believe nothing good can come from making ones-self vulnerable. even the some of best of friends and relatives have comitted acts of venom to winners. sometimes even by innocent betrayal

USA
                United States
                Member #1849
                July 15, 2003
                265 Posts
                Posted: August 30, 2005, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

I think I would post I won and tell everyone how I won. Quick Pick or my numbers, how many tickets purchased, how often etc.. All factual, straight to the point information with no personal tidbits. I think that would be fair to my lottery forum family while not disclosing my own good fortune. I know as a member I would appreciate that and I would love to know that someone in here won, someone who thinks about the lottery more than a passing wind. It also seems to me the wealthy or people on vacation always win. LOL. I know that's not the case but it often appears that way so for me to see one of us slubs make it big would give us all hope and hope is a wonderful thing. Hehe. Cheers all,

Pair King's avatar - animaniacs37
                  Dallas Texas
                  United States
                  Member #18154
                  July 6, 2005
                  185 Posts
                  Posted: August 30, 2005, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

i gotta see it to believe it sorry....but hay if you did good luck to you...i dont care if i won i would post the winning ticket to show everyone im not a bluff...A wiseman once said" I can show you money but dont have to give you a dime"...In that saying be my guest tell anyone i won the lotto...i dont care...Dont mean he or she is getting anything....If I start to have problems in my town ill relocate...there ya go...

First you get the money ...Than you get the power...The rest is all on you...

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                    Charlotte NC
                    United States
                    Member #17406
                    June 18, 2005
                    4053 Posts
                    Posted: August 30, 2005, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

I don't believe you and I think you are a person who just want attention and I'm one of the stupid people that is giving it to you.  Your post does not dignify a response.  Unless you are 12 sides of stupid people who win the lottery for $25 million don't go on a lottery post and talk about it.  Give us a break. 

tenaj

Atlanta
                      United States
                      Member #15989
                      May 24, 2005
                      183 Posts
                      Posted: August 31, 2005, 9:32 am - IP Logged

I agree with backwards Janet. It does not merit any conversation at all. Kinda feel sorry for the person stepping one too many steps over the ledge of reality.

Blaine WA
                        United States
                        Member #17275
                        June 15, 2005
                        117 Posts
                        Posted: September 1, 2005, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

so todd is there a way it could be posted without worry

thousandair's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                          NY
                          United States
                          Member #10151
                          January 4, 2005
                          248 Posts
                          Posted: September 1, 2005, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

More power to you, if you did win, Now you could do whatever flows your boat, If your not giving us the how you did it and how long it took you and which wheel you used if any. and if the numbers were yours or quickies Why put your self in the center of attention , and then tell us that you didn't collect!!!!!! i don't believe you won , show us the ticket that you made copies of front and back and then maybe this Bronx man will believe you.

US FlagThousandair

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                            Member #4877
                            May 30, 2004
                            5114 Posts
                            Posted: September 1, 2005, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

More power to you, if you did win, Now you could do whatever flows your boat, If your not giving us the how you did it and how long it took you and which wheel you used if any. and if the numbers were yours or quickies Why put your self in the center of attention , and then tell us that you didn't collect!!!!!! i don't believe you won , show us the ticket that you made copies of front and back and then maybe this Bronx man will believe you.

Thousandair....................L@@Ks like you are getting ceriousus......................

that's.........SA for serious and after 30 post??????????????????????????????

you must be ready to WINNNNNNNNNNNNNN.................the jackpot........as

you don't...................seem like a PICK 3-4-5  player?????????????????????

Question???????????will you identifyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...yourself...when YOU.....

you hit it OR it hits YOU????????????????????????????????????????????????

First of all.......great luck to you and all on this post and I ceriousus mean....

this,...............but, PSYKOMO........does not believe in LUCK as a personal....

THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE like to make it happen.........and when I say..........I mean all the one's..

arround  us.......................and you! Please, answer,....willl you identify and

DO you believe in QUICK PICKs and LIGHTIN'G  from the SKY??????????????

PLEASE.......remember all lotto and lottery fans out..........THIERRRRRRRRR...

"TODAY is the DAY"..........(quote by...............MEL FISHER) for many YEARs!!

LOL

PSYKOMO 

1977's avatar - flower2
                              st. pete
                              United States
                              Member #6680
                              September 3, 2004
                              1226 Posts
                              Posted: September 5, 2005, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

did u get the attention u wanteDLOL???????