Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Goodbye!!

Topic closed. 42 replies. Last post 11 years ago by KyMystikal.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
tinygirl58's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
ohio
United States
Member #16979
June 8, 2005
199 Posts
Posted: September 3, 2005, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

I will miss you and your post. Best of luck.

tinygirl58

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
    OHIO
    United States
    Member #4164
    March 27, 2004
    14586 Posts
    Posted: September 3, 2005, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

thanks guys, i can't even begin to describe what i am going through right now, but i can definitely say that it was a learning experience and i thank god for showing me a way out because i would've totally destroyed myself and i everything i worked for and more importantly my family.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, it may help someone else to......

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

Skony1's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
      Streetsboro, Ohio
      United States
      Member #1163
      February 20, 2003
      5981 Posts
      Posted: September 3, 2005, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

Peace be with you, Our Friend. Thank you for sharing all your adventures you are awesome person, God Bless You............Skony

Litebets27's avatar - power
        Maryland
        United States
        Member #10465
        January 14, 2005
        6065 Posts
        Posted: September 3, 2005, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to hear about your situation, but you are certainly doing the smart thing

and stopping before things get too far out of hand. I do hope that you will recoup all of your losses in some way or just recover.

honey10's avatar - nw femaleelf.jpg

Bahamas
          Member #1774
          July 1, 2003
          1349 Posts
          Posted: September 3, 2005, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

we will all miss u and your posting,good luck and its nice to know that someone has the will power to know when to throw in the towel.I wish you all the best in everything that you do for now on.Group Hug

LUCKYCHICK80's avatar - chick
            NASSAU
            Bahamas
            Member #10638
            January 20, 2005
            1368 Posts
            Posted: September 3, 2005, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

I suppose this is the lesson that ANYONE who engages in gambling must learn.  And better to learn BEFORE you start playing.

The lottery should be played as a means of entertainment, not obsession and not because someone NEEDS money.  All funds spent should be money that is disposable, not money for food or shelter.

That being said, if you ENJOY playing the lottery, and you're quitting because you don't want to spend the money, Lottery Post has ways to "stay in the game" (continuing the entertainment value of it), while not spending a dime!

Just keep working your numbers and posting them on the predictions board.  Play it as a game to see how high you can drive your stats.  Work the numbers for a REASONABLE amount of time, and since you don't have any money in the game, don't worry if you don't have time to work the numbers on a particular day.

Most of all, have fun with the lottery - use the parts of Lottery Post that let you continue having fun without spending money!

thank you todd, i will consider once i get some form of counselling because what i am experiencing right now has me torn up in pieces and i can't say i don't understand why because i know why and i maybe its for the best. On a happier note, i will miss lottery post so much, especially because of the people who i got to know and the ones that looked forward to me posting each month. Its really hard for me right now and i will turn this around and i will be 10x stronger before, but right now i need to get to the root of the problem. 1200+ a day is not good and that to me is potential harm to everything and everyone i care about. But, i thank u all for all of the support over the last 6-7 months and i wish u all the best of luck. As off tomorrow i won't be posting anymore and i feel really sad about it, but thats life i guess, at some point it deals u a bad hand. Unhappy

Good luck everyone!!

"courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought fell and rose again"

Smile

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
              Nova Scotia
              Canada
              Member #9934
              December 27, 2004
              884 Posts
              Posted: September 3, 2005, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

I suppose this is the lesson that ANYONE who engages in gambling must learn.  And better to learn BEFORE you start playing.

The lottery should be played as a means of entertainment, not obsession and not because someone NEEDS money.  All funds spent should be money that is disposable, not money for food or shelter.

That being said, if you ENJOY playing the lottery, and you're quitting because you don't want to spend the money, Lottery Post has ways to "stay in the game" (continuing the entertainment value of it), while not spending a dime!

Just keep working your numbers and posting them on the predictions board.  Play it as a game to see how high you can drive your stats.  Work the numbers for a REASONABLE amount of time, and since you don't have any money in the game, don't worry if you don't have time to work the numbers on a particular day.

Most of all, have fun with the lottery - use the parts of Lottery Post that let you continue having fun without spending money!

thank you todd, i will consider once i get some form of counselling because what i am experiencing right now has me torn up in pieces and i can't say i don't understand why because i know why and i maybe its for the best. On a happier note, i will miss lottery post so much, especially because of the people who i got to know and the ones that looked forward to me posting each month. Its really hard for me right now and i will turn this around and i will be 10x stronger before, but right now i need to get to the root of the problem. 1200+ a day is not good and that to me is potential harm to everything and everyone i care about. But, i thank u all for all of the support over the last 6-7 months and i wish u all the best of luck. As off tomorrow i won't be posting anymore and i feel really sad about it, but thats life i guess, at some point it deals u a bad hand. Unhappy

Good luck everyone!!

Luckychick, I wish you much success in your life,

I have also had a problem spending too much money on lottery tickets trying to win the jackpot. Over $20 a week. Money I couldn't afford and than I couldn't pay on my bills like I needed to, or pay for gas for the car. I was broke, so now I have slowed down buying the lottery tickets and if I miss a draw, then so be it. If I am meant to win a large prize I will eventually. The end result is that the lottery is not the only way to be happy in this life . Wink

onenumber's avatar - swordgirl
                Chicago, IL
                United States
                Member #8354
                November 2, 2004
                1580 Posts
                Posted: September 3, 2005, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

LuckyChick,

Much love to you.  Thanks for all your help.  I wish you Strength and Peace.

Love

Shakey Dee's avatar - cat anm.gif

Bahamas
                  Member #958
                  December 27, 2002
                  8243 Posts
                  Posted: September 3, 2005, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Chick what ur saying is what I have been telling people in Nassau for a LONG time. People like to kid me when I play small AND win small. (but regularly) I win A LOT but sometimes it's enough just to break even and play again. Sometime I buy groceries. The point is I DON'T LET IT CONSUME ME!!!! I smile when some people say they caught a # for $10,000 etc. What MOST of them DON'T tell u is that they spent $9,000 WAITING on it to come!!! See, there's always the other part of the story!!! I also tell people not to get bowled over when they catch cause after a while they think they're ALWAYS gonna catch and then the walls come tumbling down and most of the debris falls on their head and knocks them on their boongie. I'm only sorry to hear that it almost destroyed u but ur a strong person and u'll survive this. Remember hurricane season is still upon us and we've made it through those. Good luck gal!!  Shakey

GoArmy's avatar - redcross
                    Waukegan, IL
                    United States
                    Member #8043
                    October 22, 2004
                    753 Posts
                    Posted: September 3, 2005, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Lucky Chick,

I appreciate all of the advice that you offered while I was on here and noone will doubt that you can pull some numbers. I think that you are doing the right thing and good luck to you in the future with your family. Thanks again for being around.

TWO secrets to my success

1. Dont tell everything that you know.

LUCKYCHICK80's avatar - chick
                      NASSAU
                      Bahamas
                      Member #10638
                      January 20, 2005
                      1368 Posts
                      Posted: September 4, 2005, 8:49 am - IP Logged

Chick what ur saying is what I have been telling people in Nassau for a LONG time. People like to kid me when I play small AND win small. (but regularly) I win A LOT but sometimes it's enough just to break even and play again. Sometime I buy groceries. The point is I DON'T LET IT CONSUME ME!!!! I smile when some people say they caught a # for $10,000 etc. What MOST of them DON'T tell u is that they spent $9,000 WAITING on it to come!!! See, there's always the other part of the story!!! I also tell people not to get bowled over when they catch cause after a while they think they're ALWAYS gonna catch and then the walls come tumbling down and most of the debris falls on their head and knocks them on their boongie. I'm only sorry to hear that it almost destroyed u but ur a strong person and u'll survive this. Remember hurricane season is still upon us and we've made it through those. Good luck gal!!  Shakey

i see what you're saying but my problem is slightly different shakey. I used to win three times a day playing 30-40 numbers and most of the time i would win 2-3 thousand for the whole day or nothing less than 400 in each house. then there were numbers that i played large on that came and i woud win 7000 8000 or 9000 once a month or so and then there were numbers i played hard all year that would come and i would hit in the five figure range. I always had money to turn it over and play again and money left over. Its just that i didn't know when to stop and say to myself go and stock up on groceries or go and pay school fees ahead or any other major bills. I could have still been here playin while digging an even deeper hole for myself, but i couldn't do it anymore and i chose to step down because everything was gambling. I lived to gamble and anytime something starts to interfere with family, work and people close to you its a wake up call and i had to answer this one. I just hope others learn a lesson from what i am going through now  because its hard if you don't get a grip.

Good luck to all and play in moderation and always for fun!! Thanks for the support while i was on lottery post and no i won't be back because i am too weak and i refuse to give in to temptation.See Ya!

"courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall, but by those who fought fell and rose again"

Smile

cookie392's avatar - hani
                        Nassau
                        Bahamas
                        Member #18226
                        July 7, 2005
                        1094 Posts
                        Posted: September 4, 2005, 10:44 am - IP Logged

I am so sorry to see you leave on such a bad note, however I want u 2 know u will be truly missed. I just want 2 encourage u in movin on as it seems the best thing for u 2 do but always remember in all things give thanks! Thanks for the good, give thanks for the bad! Life is a learning experience, the more you learn 2day the stronger and equipped you are tommorow. These are three real quotes I like to take with me " ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END"! "EVERYTHING IS FOR A SEASON" LIFE GOES ON AS WE MOVE ON!

YOU WILL BE MISSED!

I WISH YOU LOVE, PROSPERITY, STRENGTH AND GOODWILL!

Unhappy

Here's a line or 2 of a song that I like just for u,

"Still life goes on, if u just keep holding on"

"So many things to survive once u realize, there's no such place as paradise"!

Peace and Happy Multiple BlessingsBlue Angel!!!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                          Member #5344
                          June 30, 2004
                          23641 Posts
                          Posted: September 4, 2005, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

Todd.. you are so right.. this place gives you a chance to play the lottery for entertainment only..

I have fell in love with the prediction board.. I use it like I do the online site.. I make predictions.. and can play 10 plays per state and it doesn't cost a cent.. 

Of course I play online as well with a few states. but have cut back a great deal.  The feel of picking the winning number is great.. and being able to see my name on yesterday's winners gives me satisfaction.  I really like it..

I found some other interesting things about the top poster's I didn't know... you can check those by states.. I did that this morning and found I was in #2 spot for TN pick 3..  I was really tickled..

I love the site and hope that others play for entertainment as well....

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

sweetpineapple's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
                            Nassau
                            Bahamas
                            Member #5271
                            June 27, 2004
                            345 Posts
                            Posted: September 4, 2005, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Good luck luckychick. I am with u all the way n best luck to u. U know what u must do 2 get ur life back together. I play small but i am doing it very moderately, but i am also stopping na to concentrate on school work. Ur posts were great and I am sure dat u would find people who would really miss u, but we all understand ur cry. Good luck n the best of luck to.

love n peace

angelm's avatar - anne
                              richmond ky.
                              United States
                              Member #15877
                              May 22, 2005
                              8472 Posts
                              Posted: September 4, 2005, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Sad Wavey