Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 3:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

For everyones information

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
mglsr's avatar - candle
Tennessee
United States
Member #2369
September 23, 2003
3072 Posts
Posted: September 12, 2005, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

Tntea will no longer be posting here on lottery post due to her

integrity being insulted. She will no longer associate with anyone who insults her integrity.

She will be greatly missed by "myself for one" and i would imagine by others.

I really hate this, but i can understand her decision.

Good luck to you Gail (Tntea) as you venture forth.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
    Charlotte NC
    United States
    Member #17406
    June 18, 2005
    4054 Posts
    Posted: September 12, 2005, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

I hate it too.  I hope she comes back because she has good stuff.  People seem to insult things they don't understand.  Her system is not for the weak minded.   If people don't understand someone's system they should just move on.  Some of us are techies, some of us use followers, some of us mystics, some of us use the dow, some of us us workouts.  Some of us post numbers and say "this is what I like" and that is all.  We should respect others.  If you don't like something, keep it to yourself and move on.

I understand her frustration. Sometimes it's like casting "Pearls to the Swine."

I hope tntea gets over it soon.  We will all welcome her back.

takeemtothebank

United States
      Member #21051
      August 31, 2005
      1130 Posts
      Posted: September 12, 2005, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

Don't Leave Gurl

need more learn method

from u

we love u very much

Litebets27's avatar - power
        Maryland
        United States
        Member #10465
        January 14, 2005
        6065 Posts
        Posted: September 12, 2005, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

The second sentence on the "Lottery Post Premium Membership" page states,( We offer three levels of memberships so that you can decide which features make sence to you.) I don't see any where that states that  other members will try to bullie you into paying for a membership or will make you feel bad because you are not as yet, a paying member.

I'm planning to up-grade in the near future but it is not for status but to use some of the other features that are now limited or non exitent for me to use.

TnTea, you have helped alot of people to win on this site,( i'm not one of them), but you have been doing just what I think this site was developed for..... to help each other beat the Lottery.

I know others will feel the same as I do. Don't let someone beat you down this way. Keep on POSTING.

litebets

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
          BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
          United States
          Member #1647
          June 10, 2003
          2729 Posts
          Posted: September 12, 2005, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

I HOPE SHE COMES BACK,I LIKE HER SHE'S OK WITH ME..HURRY BACK SOON ..TNTEA

BIGDADDY

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
            Member #12618
            March 18, 2005
            2060 Posts
            Posted: September 12, 2005, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

I talked to her and told her that she should not leave because she has had some disagreements with other members, but I think she has made up her mind. Too bad. She seems like a decent person and she has helped alot of people out on these boards. And IA with what you said Litebet.

Dance like no one is watching.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
              Member #14
              November 9, 2001
              31541 Posts
              Posted: September 12, 2005, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

gail has her own website - you can always visit her there

love to nibble those micey feet.

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
                Redford/MI
                United States
                Member #3396
                January 18, 2004
                4867 Posts
                Posted: September 12, 2005, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

TnTea, you will be missed for as long as you choose not to post here at LP.  I enjoyed your posts & learned a lot from them.  I was getting the gist of it, I think. 

I will be the first to admit that I have a mind that works faster than my mouth or fingers somethimes, so I understand the need to post & then come back & post again. 

I have been a platinum member & back to non-member quite a few times--and it doesn't matter the membership status--what you posted had meaning to me & a lot of others.

It is sad & unfortunate that some people can be so jealous of others but it's a sad truth that they are. 

You did nothing wrong...unless you count the fact that you tried to help others that came here for knowledge & understanding of the lottery & received it, but were not thankful for that knowledge because they may have been too afraid to  follow your advice. 

Remember, we all had a choice to read or not read your posts.

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #2448
                  October 4, 2003
                  26100 Posts
                  Posted: September 12, 2005, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Tntea's integrity was insulted,people insult what they don't understand,and people are jealous. How pathetic!  There are far too many great posters on LP to be hung up on one poster so much that you claim people are jealous and don't understand.  Maybe there are DESPERATE people on LP and they want to win so bad they overlook the other posters that do a great job.

Tntea asked for a vote, despite the fact it became very clear when people commented, she got peeved.  Why bother asking people to vote?

The lack of integrity came from tntea herself when she got peeved because people offered an opinion why they voted as they did and she threatened to just renege on the offer.  Sounds like grade school to me.

Do not speak for me as you all beg Tntea to come back on here and give you desperate souls the help you are begging for.  I can work with the other great posters on here. 

MollyG's avatar - happy
                    TEXAS (yeah!)Katy
                    United States
                    Member #9019
                    November 25, 2004
                    523 Posts
                    Posted: September 12, 2005, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Tntea, as you can see, there are alot of people who value your knowledge and your presense.  Hope you reconsider.

Why should we "visit her on her own website", when she has a username/password, HERE, like everyone else?  That's like slamming the door in her face.  Shame.

While I'm at it:  can anyone tell me what the final poll was?  I'd like to know which side won.

Actually, I don't think anyone even considered the results....what happened is, some used the poll as a chance to badger, ridicule and degrade her....airing their thoughts and opinions which had little to do with the question at hand.  If you had a problem with the amount of posts, etc....then WHY didn't you speak up prior to the Poll?  Not enough guts to bring it up as an issue?

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                      Member #14
                      November 9, 2001
                      31541 Posts
                      Posted: September 12, 2005, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

Tntea, as you can see, there are alot of people who value your knowledge and your presense.  Hope you reconsider.

Why should we "visit her on her own website", when she has a username/password, HERE, like everyone else?  That's like slamming the door in her face.  Shame.

While I'm at it:  can anyone tell me what the final poll was?  I'd like to know which side won.

Actually, I don't think anyone even considered the results....what happened is, some used the poll as a chance to badger, ridicule and degrade her....airing their thoughts and opinions which had little to do with the question at hand.  If you had a problem with the amount of posts, etc....then WHY didn't you speak up prior to the Poll?  Not enough guts to bring it up as an issue?

amount of posts was brought up before.  why visit on her website?  because when she set it up - she invited people there so she could post less on lp.

love to nibble those micey feet.

MollyG's avatar - happy
                        TEXAS (yeah!)Katy
                        United States
                        Member #9019
                        November 25, 2004
                        523 Posts
                        Posted: September 12, 2005, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

do you know how to get to her website?

Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #2448
                          October 4, 2003
                          26100 Posts
                          Posted: September 12, 2005, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

amount of posts was brought up before.  why visit on her website?  because when she set it up - she invited people there so she could post less on lp.

Badger, ridicule, and degrade her?  How about just stating an opinion as to why we voted as we did, or is that too honest for her?

Tntea should have just told us she was posting the v-tracs.  Why vote?  She was going to do it her way anyway.

Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #2448
                            October 4, 2003
                            26100 Posts
                            Posted: September 12, 2005, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

do you know how to get to her website?

Send her a PM and ask her.  She was online minutes ago.  I'm sure she's reading the responses to this thread.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                              MD
                              United States
                              Member #1701
                              June 18, 2003
                              8393 Posts
                              Posted: September 12, 2005, 11:53 pm - IP Logged
                              I read a lot of topics on lottery post and many of the ones where tntea is the center of the topic. it is clear that she has issues and some of these issues she brought on herself. Asking for or running a poll as to wether to post or not to post. was like opening door number 1-2-or 3 and finding that what was on the other side might not be very pleasing. This is about the 4th or 5th time she said she was leaving for on reason or another.

A few times Todd had to intercede and give his opinion and help and re affirm and even said she could post whatever amount of posts she needed to in order to get the job done. Tntea has on numerous occasions put herself through a great deal of tortuer and torment saying what a big undertaking it was for her to do all the posts. People offered suggestions and to how she might go about making it simpler and it still came down to needing to post 30 different posts how many ever times necessary to get the job done.

Doing all this while juggling a job and taking care of whomever family members as well. Tracking 30 some states twice a day and posting picks, findings and examples is more than a full time job. It's a humongous undertaking and can wear a person down. Which it has and that caused problems as well.

Not not trying to fuel this fire but every time she says she's leaving for whatever the reason fifty people or more beg her not to. Then she comes back and it starts all over again. Like a daily soap opera.

My suggestions didn't seem to work like post on the prediction board for all it's worth. Get an excel program that can handle the job and update it for a post twice a day in one post. It doesn't get any simpler than that.