Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

For everyones information

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Todd.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
Michigan
United States
Member #2448
October 4, 2003
26123 Posts
Posted: September 12, 2005, 11:59 pm - IP Logged
I read a lot of topics on lottery post and many of the ones where tntea is the center of the topic. it is clear that she has issues and some of these issues she brought on herself. Asking for or running a poll as to wether to post or not to post. was like opening door number 1-2-or 3 and finding that what was on the other side might not be very pleasing. This is about the 4th or 5th time she said she was leaving for on reason or another.

A few times Todd had to intercede and give his opinion and help and re affirm and even said she could post whatever amount of posts she needed to in order to get the job done. Tntea has on numerous occasions put herself through a great deal of tortuer and torment saying what a big undertaking it was for her to do all the posts. People offered suggestions and to how she might go about making it simpler and it still came down to needing to post 30 different posts how many ever times necessary to get the job done.

Doing all this while juggling a job and taking care of whomever family members as well. Tracking 30 some states twice a day and posting picks, findings and examples is more than a full time job. It's a humongous undertaking and can wear a person down. Which it has and that caused problems as well.

Not not trying to fuel this fire but every time she says she's leaving for whatever the reason fifty people or more beg her not to. Then she comes back and it starts all over again. Like a daily soap opera.

My suggestions didn't seem to work like post on the prediction board for all it's worth. Get an excel program that can handle the job and update it for a post twice a day in one post. It doesn't get any simpler than that.

So eloquently stated!  Thank you!

MollyG's avatar - happy
    TEXAS (yeah!)Katy
    United States
    Member #9019
    November 25, 2004
    523 Posts
    Posted: September 13, 2005, 12:11 am - IP Logged

Ok, you say don't put you in the category of begging her to come back, right?

Well, don't put me in the category of a "desperate soul"  I enjoy all the predictors and their predictions....but, I'm smart enough to know:  they're all just hopeful guesses....there is nothing sure about this....from NOBODY.

That's why I say "can't we just all get along?"  No one has the perfect system, workout, or whatever you want to call it.  They're all hunches.  So, why run anyone off?

Michigan
      United States
      Member #2448
      October 4, 2003
      26123 Posts
      Posted: September 13, 2005, 12:18 am - IP Logged

Well, don't put me in the category of a "desperate soul"  I enjoy all the predictors and their predictions....but, I'm smart enough to know:  they're all just hopeful guesses....there is nothing sure about this....from NOBODY.

That's why I say "can't we just all get along?"  No one has the perfect system, workout, or whatever you want to call it.  They're all hunches.  So, why run anyone off?

You contradict yourself. If they're all just hopeful guesses, you don't need to worry about one poster who can't handle opinion well. You are right, there is nothing sure about this, so why are you begging and acting desperate?

Tntea ran herself off.  As four4 me stated she has done it many times before only to come back and bring more drama on herself. If they're all hunches, then why worry about tntea pouting and running off?

She chose to go on her own because she didn't like people being honest. I refuse to beg her to come back, but she has her following and I'm sure she is enjoying the attention she is getting.  She didn't need to have Michael post this thread when she was online anyway, waiting for responses.  Now that's showing a lack of integrity and decency.

Heck she didn't have to announce it.  Eventually smart folks would see she was no longer posting. 

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
        Member #12618
        March 18, 2005
        2060 Posts
        Posted: September 13, 2005, 12:20 am - IP Logged

Tntea's integrity was insulted,people insult what they don't understand,and people are jealous. How pathetic!  There are far too many great posters on LP to be hung up on one poster so much that you claim people are jealous and don't understand.  Maybe there are DESPERATE people on LP and they want to win so bad they overlook the other posters that do a great job.

Tntea asked for a vote, despite the fact it became very clear when people commented, she got peeved.  Why bother asking people to vote?

The lack of integrity came from tntea herself when she got peeved because people offered an opinion why they voted as they did and she threatened to just renege on the offer.  Sounds like grade school to me.

Do not speak for me as you all beg Tntea to come back on here and give you desperate souls the help you are begging for.  I can work with the other great posters on here. 

Desperate souls? I also don't like being lumped in a group. No where in my post did I say that you or anyone else was jealous of her. And I am not begging anyone for help nor do I need it. I do this all for fun.

Dance like no one is watching.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
          Member #14
          November 9, 2001
          31546 Posts
          Posted: September 13, 2005, 12:23 am - IP Logged

molly - you and tntea have been members for almost same time

molly 386              tntea 8,464

geez!!!

love to nibble those micey feet.

MollyG's avatar - happy
            TEXAS (yeah!)Katy
            United States
            Member #9019
            November 25, 2004
            523 Posts
            Posted: September 13, 2005, 12:28 am - IP Logged

You contradict yourself. If they're all just hopeful guesses, you don't need to worry about one poster who can't handle opinion well. You are right, there is nothing sure about this, so why are you begging and acting desperate?

Tntea ran herself off.  As four4 me stated she has done it many times before only to come back and bring more drama on herself. If they're all hunches, then why worry about tntea pouting and running off?

She chose to go on her own because she didn't like people being honest. I refuse to beg her to come back, but she has her following and I'm sure she is enjoying the attention she is getting.  She didn't need to have Michael post this thread when she was online anyway, waiting for responses.  Now that's showing a lack of integrity and decency.

Heck she didn't have to announce it.  Eventually smart folks would see she was no longer posting. 

Jorlie D, you're running out of words here...starting to repeat yourself.  I said "I am not desperate".  And, I'm not begging.  Final.

Yes, I need to worry about 1 person.  As you said...it's a person.  How do we pick and choose who to carry and who to throw away?

FYI..she HAS to be online here to post in her blog.

Michigan
              United States
              Member #2448
              October 4, 2003
              26123 Posts
              Posted: September 13, 2005, 12:35 am - IP Logged

Jorlie D, you're running out of words here...starting to repeat yourself.  I said "I am not desperate".  And, I'm not begging.  Final.

Yes, I need to worry about 1 person.  As you said...it's a person.  How do we pick and choose who to carry and who to throw away?

FYI..she HAS to be online here to post in her blog.

Her blog?  Guess what Molly?  It was suggested she post her v-tracs in her blog, but she didn't like that suggestion either.  I'm not running out of words, I'm just sticking to my statements.  If you're not desperate, then don't let it apply to you.  If you need to worry about one person who offers hunches like the many others on here, then so be it.

Now tntea has read your comments and she knows people are begging and desperate for her to return.  She'll be back.

Winner2Be's avatar - diva
                Charleston
                United States
                Member #1990
                August 5, 2003
                1675 Posts
                Posted: September 13, 2005, 12:35 am - IP Logged

CAN WE JUST LET THIS TOPIC REST!!!!

I'M PERSONALLY SICK OF LOGGING ON LP TO SEE THE SAME CRAP!

GAIL HAVE MADE HER DECISION, NOW LET IT REST!

WHY CONTINUE TO GO BACK AND FORTH?

THIS IS COMPLETE NONSENSE!!!

Mad

IT'S OVER!!!

Sometimes the Heart can see what the eyes cannot.

Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #2448
                  October 4, 2003
                  26123 Posts
                  Posted: September 13, 2005, 12:38 am - IP Logged

Tntea's integrity was insulted,people insult what they don't understand,and people are jealous. How pathetic!  There are far too many great posters on LP to be hung up on one poster so much that you claim people are jealous and don't understand.  Maybe there are DESPERATE people on LP and they want to win so bad they overlook the other posters that do a great job.

Tntea asked for a vote, despite the fact it became very clear when people commented, she got peeved.  Why bother asking people to vote?

The lack of integrity came from tntea herself when she got peeved because people offered an opinion why they voted as they did and she threatened to just renege on the offer.  Sounds like grade school to me.

Do not speak for me as you all beg Tntea to come back on here and give you desperate souls the help you are begging for.  I can work with the other great posters on here. 

Desperate souls? I also don't like being lumped in a group. No where in my post did I say that you or anyone else was jealous of her. And I am not begging anyone for help nor do I need it. I do this all for fun.

Bellyache:  I posted comments from specific posters.  If you don't see your comments in my post then don't try and give me crap because I can hang with the best of them.  As for lumping people in one group, the gist of all you tntea supporters is the same,  Accusing people of being jealous, and insulting, and badgering.  I will not apologize for my comments and if you feel lumped in then so be it.  If you learn to comprehend what you read, you won't have a problem understanding.

Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #2448
                    October 4, 2003
                    26123 Posts
                    Posted: September 13, 2005, 12:39 am - IP Logged

CAN WE JUST LET THIS TOPIC REST!!!!

I'M PERSONALLY SICK OF LOGGING ON LP TO SEE THE SAME CRAP!

GAIL HAVE MADE HER DECISION, NOW LET IT REST!

WHY CONTINUE TO GO BACK AND FORTH?

THIS IS COMPLETE NONSENSE!!!

Mad

IT'S OVER!!!

Then try not reading the thread.  There are many threads on here to read.  If you log on and see this then it is because you clicked on the thread.  Don't read it!

Charleston
                      United States
                      Member #1990
                      August 5, 2003
                      1675 Posts
                      Posted: September 13, 2005, 12:45 am - IP Logged

My point is we are ALL suppose to be adults...why not try acting like it rather than children in ELEMENTARY SCHOOL! Poke

I hope Todd locks this topic really soon.

MollyG's avatar - happy
                        TEXAS (yeah!)Katy
                        United States
                        Member #9019
                        November 25, 2004
                        523 Posts
                        Posted: September 13, 2005, 12:46 am - IP Logged

We see "eye to eye" on that comment....."don't read it"Smile

I'm sorry.....sometimes I just enjoy a good verbal hashing.

I'm finished.Bed

Amarillo/Austin
                          United States
                          Member #1424
                          April 25, 2003
                          696 Posts
                          Posted: September 13, 2005, 12:48 am - IP Logged

I, for one, really enjoyed her posts about Vtracs.  I don't understand it one bit, but I am always open to new information.  The truth is not cut from whole cloth.  It is an accumulation of tiny seeds.  Some will germinate and others will not.  That is what is so great about this organization. Yes, we are an organization of seekers looking for a win.  We all use different tools and have different ideas.  No one is totally right or wrong.  Importantly, all of us have a piece of the puzzle.  That is what keeps us sharp and makes us winners.  I hope she comes back to the family.  Her work was valuable.

Orangeman                                                                Group Hug

Charleston
                            United States
                            Member #1990
                            August 5, 2003
                            1675 Posts
                            Posted: September 13, 2005, 12:49 am - IP Logged

When 2 people are going back and forth...

that's the beauty of the great option of pm that Todd provided on this site.

Good Luck!

emma pearl's avatar - yocco
                              monroe, michigan
                              United States
                              Member #321
                              April 30, 2002
                              2407 Posts
                              Posted: September 13, 2005, 12:53 am - IP Logged

Sometimes we need to think twice before we talk.  Lets thinks of each other feelings.  All posters are unique in their own way.  Tntea, i would like you to come back. I, truly read and respect your post, and learned. 

EP

Pray for world peace.