Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

For everyones information

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 11 years ago by Todd.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
Michigan
United States
Member #2448
October 4, 2003
26090 Posts
Posted: September 13, 2005, 12:53 am - IP Logged

My point is we are ALL suppose to be adults...why not try acting like it rather than children in ELEMENTARY SCHOOL! Poke

I hope Todd locks this topic really soon.

And do you think typing in bold red letters as if you are yelling is acting adult?  Or typing in purple text underlining words?

If you don't care to read the back and forth that is fine. But don't pretend you log on and this thread automatically pops open for you.

Report it to Todd, as I'm sure you will. Tntea did this to herself yesterday with her useless poll and today by involving another member to post her pouting. 

Michigan
    United States
    Member #2448
    October 4, 2003
    26090 Posts
    Posted: September 13, 2005, 12:54 am - IP Logged

When 2 people are going back and forth...

that's the beauty of the great option of pm that Todd provided on this site.

Good Luck!

The other beauty is to not click on the thread!

emma pearl's avatar - yocco
      monroe, michigan
      United States
      Member #321
      April 30, 2002
      2407 Posts
      Posted: September 13, 2005, 1:01 am - IP Logged

Jorli, American Democracy.  You are truly right

EP

Pray for world peace.

four4me's avatar - gate1
        MD
        United States
        Member #1701
        June 18, 2003
        8393 Posts
        Posted: September 13, 2005, 1:06 am - IP Logged
        Molly i not categorizing anybody, anybody that wants to find about anybody, all they have to do is type their name in the search engine and click all history this will take you to every post that person made. All the way back to the first post that person made. And read stuff about them and their learning experiences with numbers.

We all came to lottery post for one reason or another and learning different ways to win and such seems to be the common ground. but when a person has to go to such extremes to get the idea across then it's time to regroup and possibly come up with a better format for posting ones ideas. I continually have looked for different ideas and even experiment with some excel files to keep me abreast of different number patterns and such but i would never take on the undertaking that she has or put myself trough all the grief.

If i couldn't come up with a workable useable user friendly format for a 30 or more state thread. Then i would ask one of the many excel users and programmers on lottery post for help in creating that format. Maybe it's this issue that some people have tried to relate to her that has caused her to have issues but like some have said we've been over this before just last month.

What i think would really be good for her is to use the format that Todd has for custom pick 3 results instead of where is says results change the word to picks and install her numbers in the space provided this way all her picks can be on one page for every state she chooses to post for.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
          Charlotte NC
          United States
          Member #17406
          June 18, 2005
          4054 Posts
          Posted: September 13, 2005, 1:14 am - IP Logged

I went on tntea's website and I actually understand vtrac a little better now and it's only because I was already familiar with the basis of it.  The mirror workout.  I can do the combinations manually.  I downloaded the excel sheet.  If I can figure out how the use the sheet, it might of value to me.

I gave tntea's my weekly lead number today to chart and she gave me only 2 numbers back,  354 and 124.  354 came in Pa tonight. $ching$ching$, so I ain't mad at her. 

You guys are focused on the wrong thing.  When I became a member of LP, I didn't know it came with entertainment. I've been lol.

takeemtothebank

MollyG's avatar - happy
            TEXAS (yeah!)Katy
            United States
            Member #9019
            November 25, 2004
            523 Posts
            Posted: September 13, 2005, 1:14 am - IP Logged

Oh my goodness....I can see I'm not going to get much sleep tonight.

Orangeman's post was superbly eloquent (learned that from Jorlie D Wink )  He said what I wanted (tried) to say.  We are ALL in this together, equally.

Jorli, girl...I honestly have to say, I've enjoyed it.  You are a fiesty thing; and you did make some good points. (not that any of it changed my mind...but they were good points) 

I don't put a lot of emphasis on any 1 predictor AND I've already gone through the VTrac system a long time ago.....so that's not why I was here. (this thread automatically opened when I logged in  Naughty )  lol...that (your statement was great!

I came back to praise Orangeman's statement.  He said it best.

Sleep well

MollyG

Michigan
              United States
              Member #2448
              October 4, 2003
              26090 Posts
              Posted: September 13, 2005, 1:26 am - IP Logged

Good for you Tenaj!  Molly, it's been real.  Thank you. Thanks EP for your gentleness and Winner2Be..your PM said it best and we'll leave it at that.

Thank you, sincerely!

Goodnight Molly

NY,NY
                United States
                Member #3793
                February 21, 2004
                845 Posts
                Posted: September 13, 2005, 1:30 am - IP Logged

Hiyahs Jorli, Lottaloot and all the gang.

Boy the girls on here are very fiesty indeed.

But thats true I hope TNtea  returns, but if she doesnt its her decison alone to make.

Lets all try to get along and respect each others ideas :). We are all here to learn new techniques, socialize and have fun winning the lotto.

God Bless to all and  I hope TNTea gets over it, to me you shouldn't  let anyone get your goat on a forum board to begin with.  Shes getting offended by opinions she sheasked for by her poll, this is pretty silly lol.

And I do agree Tntea may be seeking a lil attention with making another poster put up news about her falling out with members of Lottery Post lol.

Seems like our family does get its fair share of entertainment and drama here folks. lol

But Rock on!!!! 

The crazy Pic-3 Lottoguy of NY

Its in the moment of decision that your

destiny is shaped- Anthony Robbins 

MollyG's avatar - happy
                  TEXAS (yeah!)Katy
                  United States
                  Member #9019
                  November 25, 2004
                  523 Posts
                  Posted: September 13, 2005, 1:34 am - IP Logged

Just 1 more post.

EmilyG you know I've been around LONGER than that, just didn't sign up until then. Heck, it looks like I'm trying to pass her tonight on my posts, huh.

Tenaj.....lol...I know what you mean....I was getting a kick out of it tooooo.

Goodnight Jorli D....and everybody else...JohnBoy too.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                    Member #14
                    November 9, 2001
                    31537 Posts
                    Posted: September 13, 2005, 1:37 am - IP Logged

Just 1 more post.

EmilyG you know I've been around LONGER than that, just didn't sign up until then. Heck, it looks like I'm trying to pass her tonight on my posts, huh.

Tenaj.....lol...I know what you mean....I was getting a kick out of it tooooo.

Goodnight Jorli D....and everybody else...JohnBoy too.

reruns on tv - this was fun.

molly - looks like tonight we're all trying to pass her.  lol 

Bed

love to nibble those micey feet.

GoArmy's avatar - redcross
                      Waukegan, IL
                      United States
                      Member #8043
                      October 22, 2004
                      753 Posts
                      Posted: September 13, 2005, 2:11 am - IP Logged

Okay here is my two cents worth on this topic...........and this coming from someone who rarely EVER posts anymore. I personally stopped posting on here because I refused to get involved with some of the egotistical self empowering people on this site and simply stopped posting to anyone really except for the people that have proven themselves.

TnTea's post were the ramblings of a lunatic (in my opinion) with no basis for wins what so ever. When asked to explain something in her post you either got a reply that was so far in left field that you needed a psychiatrist to put you on medication or hopefully you didn't get a response at all. And it wouldn't just be one post, for those of you who only come on here a few times a week you understand exactly. Here is a trial for those Super Supporters, log off for two days. When you come back and have to go thru 27 PAGES of her ramblings to get to what you are looking for and you dont get upset then I will be the first one marching down main street tooting out  "Oh when the saints" and wearing a t-shirt with "TnTea for President".

I guess that some people call it like they see it and I really dont give a flying frogs fat a** what anyone else thinks. Oh by the way, she post the EXACT same numbers for each and EVERY friggin state. My reasoning on this is so that you absolutely positively HAVE got to see something from her each and every day. Now most reasonable people would simply post the same numbers to "every state" but NOOOOOOOOOOOO not her she has to post the EXACT same numbers to each and every individual state and you are telling me that she doesn't need to be on some serious meds.............come on.  

TWO secrets to my success

1. Dont tell everything that you know.

emma pearl's avatar - yocco
                        monroe, michigan
                        United States
                        Member #321
                        April 30, 2002
                        2407 Posts
                        Posted: September 13, 2005, 2:44 am - IP Logged

THE END WITH LOVE AND PEACE.

EP

Pray for world peace.

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
                          Clarkston, Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #76
                          January 6, 2002
                          8528 Posts
                          Posted: September 13, 2005, 8:20 am - IP Logged

Okay here is my two cents worth on this topic...........and this coming from someone who rarely EVER posts anymore. I personally stopped posting on here because I refused to get involved with some of the egotistical self empowering people on this site and simply stopped posting to anyone really except for the people that have proven themselves.

TnTea's post were the ramblings of a lunatic (in my opinion) with no basis for wins what so ever. When asked to explain something in her post you either got a reply that was so far in left field that you needed a psychiatrist to put you on medication or hopefully you didn't get a response at all. And it wouldn't just be one post, for those of you who only come on here a few times a week you understand exactly. Here is a trial for those Super Supporters, log off for two days. When you come back and have to go thru 27 PAGES of her ramblings to get to what you are looking for and you dont get upset then I will be the first one marching down main street tooting out  "Oh when the saints" and wearing a t-shirt with "TnTea for President".

I guess that some people call it like they see it and I really dont give a flying frogs fat a** what anyone else thinks. Oh by the way, she post the EXACT same numbers for each and EVERY friggin state. My reasoning on this is so that you absolutely positively HAVE got to see something from her each and every day. Now most reasonable people would simply post the same numbers to "every state" but NOOOOOOOOOOOO not her she has to post the EXACT same numbers to each and every individual state and you are telling me that she doesn't need to be on some serious meds.............come on.  

GoArmy  Thumbs Up

Jorli, I agree with every word you said.

Sandy

LAKE CITY,S.C.
                            United States
                            Member #16197
                            May 27, 2005
                            102 Posts
                            Posted: September 13, 2005, 8:24 am - IP Logged

PLEASE DO'NT LEAVE !!!!!!!US FlagTnTea

Atomic Dog's avatar - sniffer
                              Minnesota
                              United States
                              Member #13028
                              March 28, 2005
                              870 Posts
                              Posted: September 13, 2005, 8:44 am - IP Logged

Wow!!!  NO TNTEA?!?!?!  Oh no!!!  This site will totally not be the same without her whatsoever.

Now ...... who was the idiot or idiots who insulted TNTEA???  I'd like to know!  Please fill us all in on the scoop!

Personally, I would like to say a big THANKS to TNTEA for all her help personally and for all her helpful posts on this site.  A lot of us here have to admit that she has help us a great deal in becoming better players.  I am included in this list because she was the 1st one to introduce me to and explain vtracs to me in full.  I cannot thank her enough for all her help!  She's a great lady!

On another note, I have to say that I love this web site, but I must admit that there are some great people who frequent this web site and some others who are not so great.  If any of you great people run into the "little devils" on this site who love to "bash" for no reason or are just jerks in general, PLEASE IGNORE THEM and move on!  It's Cyber Space and only Cyber Space!  Please ignore them and stick with us because we need all the good minds that we can get on this site.  I view all of you here as friends and potential "helpers" and would hate to insult any of you here.  I also view this site as a collaborate "Team Effort" that is all based on the notion of winning the lottery and helping each other do so.  With this in mind, let's not insult each other especially when we're pretty much all trying to help each other towards a common goal!

We'll miss you TNTEA ........ BIG TIME!  Keep on winning!

Good Luck,

John

BOW WOW WOW ......

...... YIPPY YOH YIPPY YAY!!!