Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:56 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Where to get the Lottery Bible Free #2

Topic closed. 140 replies. Last post 11 years ago by FrankieH.

Page 6 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
Luckyleo's avatar - lion
ohio
United States
Member #6493
August 25, 2004
34 Posts
Posted: October 5, 2005, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

After reading these post and Tenaj's blog I thought I had it. I only play Ohio. I printed the info that Tenaj provided last Friday on the lead and pointers for this week. I did see hits from Ohio on some of the lines. I highlighted those lines. One had two hits side by side. I did play the other numbers on that line. No hit came but if it were that easy we'd all be rich. The last two hits from Ohio 015 & todays 472 were not on any of the lines unless I'm looking wrong. Do I continue to choose numbers from the lines that have the recent hits? Just making sure I'm on the right path.

Thanks

Luckyleo

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: October 5, 2005, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

Luckierlady:

176-558-794-003-249

Here is a line from the pointer #030 boxed.

176- is a boxed NM recent from 09/30/05

003-is a boxed pointer #030.

Did you pull a line like this from the pointer # breakdown of 030? 

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
      Charlotte NC
      United States
      Member #17406
      June 18, 2005
      4054 Posts
      Posted: October 5, 2005, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

After reading these post and Tenaj's blog I thought I had it. I only play Ohio. I printed the info that Tenaj provided last Friday on the lead and pointers for this week. I did see hits from Ohio on some of the lines. I highlighted those lines. One had two hits side by side. I did play the other numbers on that line. No hit came but if it were that easy we'd all be rich. The last two hits from Ohio 015 & todays 472 were not on any of the lines unless I'm looking wrong. Do I continue to choose numbers from the lines that have the recent hits? Just making sure I'm on the right path.

Thanks

Luckyleo

You have to remember the pointer numbers.  015 was a pointer number. 

takeemtothebank

Luckyleo's avatar - lion
        ohio
        United States
        Member #6493
        August 25, 2004
        34 Posts
        Posted: October 5, 2005, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Tenaj,

Is that 015 pointer from the previous week? I only had the pointers that you posted last Friday.  030  828  & 678.

So I should  go back to your blog and see what the lead and pointers were for the previous week and use them as well?

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #13253
          April 2, 2005
          40 Posts
          Posted: October 5, 2005, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Laverne, yes I had that line.

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
            Redford/MI
            United States
            Member #3396
            January 18, 2004
            4867 Posts
            Posted: October 5, 2005, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Tell me what you don't understand about these lines.

558-176-312-510-756 - recent hit 558 and 176 gave you 567

176-558-794-003-249 - different pointer gave 716 hit

053-671-817-015-251 - 4 recent hits on one line

167-426-662-204-440 - 716 hit with old lead numbers

860-501-747-167-303 - verification 716 hit

138-374-510-930-176 - verification 716 hit

I have other example in NM revisited.

What don't you understand.  You just find the hits on the lines and see if they come up with other hits, pointers and lead numbers.

Tenaj

I understand to find the lead & pointer numbers on the list.  What I don't understand how we go back to old lead numbers when you specifically changed them on Friday.

I see potential & would recommend to all to play the most seen numbers found from the lead & pointer numbers that you give on Friday.  But the other flip flopping back & forth from leads & pointers from 2 or 3 weeks back--I DON'T GET

United States
              Member #1987
              August 5, 2003
              8968 Posts
              Posted: October 5, 2005, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

Laverne, yes I had that line.

Can you show me some of the lines that you have pulled from the lead & pointer #'s that contain the recent hits? This will be a  step in the right direction for you. 

Charlotte NC
                United States
                Member #17406
                June 18, 2005
                4054 Posts
                Posted: October 5, 2005, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Tenaj,

Is that 015 pointer from the previous week? I only had the pointers that you posted last Friday.  030  828  & 678.

So I should  go back to your blog and see what the lead and pointers were for the previous week and use them as well?

Yes, they hit over and over.  Any time you see a previous pointer or lead number on lines with previous hits, play those numbers as well.  That's just how all of it is connecting together.  533 was the lead number last week and it came twice today.  834 was a previouse lead number and it have come 6 times in the last two weeks.  642 came today and it was a pointer from last week.  867 pointer came last night.  That's what we mean when we say the LB keeps on giving.

At the end of one of my September lead number blog are a list of previous lead numbers and pointers.

tenaj

takeemtothebank

paurths's avatar - underground
                  Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                  Belgium
                  Member #19287
                  July 29, 2005
                  2254 Posts
                  Posted: October 5, 2005, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Thanks

Luckyleo

Did you split up the midday and evening draws?
                  I tested for the midday draws, used the last ten draws upto last friday and at least one number hit. (if i remember correctly, the 491 hit)

Charlotte NC
                    United States
                    Member #17406
                    June 18, 2005
                    4054 Posts
                    Posted: October 5, 2005, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

Tell me what you don't understand about these lines.

176-558-794-003-249 - different pointer gave 716 hit

053-671-817-015-251 - 4 recent hits on one line

167-426-662-204-440 - 716 hit with old lead numbers

860-501-747-167-303 - verification 716 hit

138-374-510-930-176 - verification 716 hit

I have other example in NM revisited.

What don't you understand.  You just find the hits on the lines and see if they come up with other hits, pointers and lead numbers.

Tenaj

I understand to find the lead & pointer numbers on the list.  What I don't understand how we go back to old lead numbers when you specifically changed them on Friday.

I see potential & would recommend to all to play the most seen numbers found from the lead & pointer numbers that you give on Friday.  But the other flip flopping back & forth from leads & pointers from 2 or 3 weeks back--I DON'T GET

PokeLottloot, you don't get the big picture. The lead numbers and pointers continue to run the hits from week to week.  That's how you know what the hit it. Laverne and I hit the old lead numbers and pointers because when they show with the present week's lead numbers and pointers we know to play them.  What's hard about playing last week's lead number 353 and hitting it because it damn sho fell twice this morning.  What don't you get about that.  We lay in the cut.  It's not hard to remember old lead numbers and pointers when you hit them. 

What I don't understand how we go back to old lead numbers when you specifically changed them on Friday.

167-426-662-204-440  when this line showed with the old lead numbers 402 and 044 AND 642 POINTER, it wrote the 167, and 662 hits in stone. 

For example, if 167 had been a choice of numbers to play on a line with a recent hit and this week's lead number/pointer and you wanted to know if 167 was the hit to choose.  Searching the lottery bible and seeing that 167 came up with two old lead numbers and a pointer means YES it is the hit.

THAT'S HOW YOU USE THEM.  THEN YOU PLAY THEM TOO!  WHAT'S HARD ABOUT THAT!

642 HAS CAME TWICE IN THE LAST 4 DAYS it was a pointer last Friday.

Old lead numbers and pointers are gems. 

takeemtothebank

New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #13253
                      April 2, 2005
                      40 Posts
                      Posted: October 5, 2005, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

I am getting a bit behind trying to re-do my list from the past hits and also follow what Tenaj was saying.

I wish I knew if it is "okay" to use hits SINCE Friday to pull up number lines.

I'm just starting my list all over from the beginning, but I'll be going back ten draws:

484: from Oct.3 (NM)

507-248-484-804-040

547-288-424-844-080

361-484-620-828-064

941-682-828-248-484

189-202-448-664-882

547-288-424-844-080

361-484-620-828-064

941-682-828-248-484

189-202-448-664-882

544:none  FROM OCT.4

567: FROM OCT.1

949-321-567-876-012

949-321-567-876-012

I'm going to go ahead and go back checking 716 and 501 and so on. 

New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #13253
                        April 2, 2005
                        40 Posts
                        Posted: October 5, 2005, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

716:

176-558-794-003-249
                        176-558-794-
                        003-249

United States
                          Member #1987
                          August 5, 2003
                          8968 Posts
                          Posted: October 5, 2005, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

I am getting a bit behind trying to re-do my list from the past hits and also follow what Tenaj was saying.

I wish I knew if it is "okay" to use hits SINCE Friday to pull up number lines.

I'm just starting my list all over from the beginning, but I'll be going back ten draws:

484: from Oct.3 (NM)

507-248-484-804-040

547-288-424-844-080

361-484-620-828-064

941-682-828-248-484

189-202-448-664-882

547-288-424-844-080

361-484-620-828-064

941-682-828-248-484

189-202-448-664-882

544:none  FROM OCT.4

567: FROM OCT.1

949-321-567-876-012

949-321-567-876-012

I'm going to go ahead and go back checking 716 and 501 and so on. 

ok, so you are finding recent hits on the same line with a lead or a pointer #. You can go back to the past draws & see if you can find a hit with 2 lead & or 2 pointer #'s on the same line. If you can play other states check their past draws & use the same concept.

United States
                            Member #1987
                            August 5, 2003
                            8968 Posts
                            Posted: October 5, 2005, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Laverne, since I'm also working on New Mexico (like Rip Snorter) and you've offered to try and answer some further questions, here are mine that I've been asking for several days now:

1. What conclusions do you draw when the hit isn't found at all on the long list that came from Tenaj for the week? Not just that it wasn't on the short list I pulled from it, but not on the list at all.  Does that meak it's just a fluke (that it wasn't there) or that the method is incomplete in some way? Should I be looking at other states, back-testing some other way, what? Or does that sometimes just happen?

2. When there are hits all week, does one re-work the numbers originally pulled from Tenaj's list for that week to include other lines, or do you just stick with the original list? Because if you are using the last ten or so draws looking at her list...wouldn't that change what you play as the hits go on?

3. If I come up with 47 numbers to play (and that was after eliminating duplicates---I didn't know whether to eliminate duplicates or not when I did it) is that a reasonable amount of numbers? Because I can't afford to PLAY that many numbers... so it seems one might pare this list down by using some other method? Is that what people are doing? Or are you playing all your numbers all week? Or some compromise I can't guess at?

4. I tried my best to follow what Tenaj posted on her second NM Blog entry...tried to duplicate her efforts to get the same results, to see how she drew her conclusions. I couldn't make the jumps logically (she said for example:"I liked.." such and such a number and "it gave me" (line of numbers).
                            Does this make sense to you as a description for teaching someone? (I know she's doing her best, don't get me wrong on that.) But this leads me to think that her experience with the method is giving her some kind of mental (psychic, possibly) edge as far as knowing what to look at. When you are working the numbers, do you operate on "hunches" or do you think it's strictly mechanical? Because it sounds mechanical in the instructions and looks like following hunches especially in her descriptions.

5. Any particular way to know a number is a pointer or a lead WITHOUT Tenaj just saying so? If it is on a certain position in the line, for example, does that mean it's a pointer? Sometimes it seems that pointers come last on the line.  

I'm going to look at other states and work up lists from Tenaj's hits and pointers for the week. So far NM is still elusive to me.  There was one hit from my long list for this week, out of three draws. But maybe that's typical?  And the way to really profit is to play more than one state?

Thanks for your time, I appreciate it. I won't be posting these questions again.

1. If you are not getting hits, them move to the next set of draws in your state. If you want to play in other states get a set of their recent hits work in the same manner.

2. The #'s that you choose to play & for how long are up to you.

3. Again, the choice is yours when it comes to playing. I cannot give you a concrete answer, I cannot tell you what you should do. 

New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #13253
                              April 2, 2005
                              40 Posts
                              Posted: October 5, 2005, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

I just looked for the hit 501 and again couldn't find any. I don't see the line Tenaj refers to (above) on the leads and pointers list....

obviously I'm missing something here. 

gonna do 190 and then I'm taking a break. 

Page 6 of 10