Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Where to get the Lottery Bible Free #2

Topic closed. 140 replies. Last post 11 years ago by FrankieH.

Page 4 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
Michigan
United States
Member #22395
September 24, 2005
1583 Posts
Posted: October 4, 2005, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

Tenaj

I see that Ohio's draw turned out to be 015.

No combination of any Lottery Bible numbers came in.  So the advice then is to keep playing?

Thanks for all the answers.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: October 4, 2005, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

need help; new at this please. Here are the last 10 numbers in Mass. that hit. How would you handle this as an example:204-253-373-193-410-529-662-179-029-188.thanks

For anyone who is trying to understand Tenaj's system.

STEP 1:

Go to Tenaj's blog & print out the lead#'s listing for the week of 09/30/05.

STEP 2:

Go to Tenaj's blog & print out Pointer #1's listing for the week of 09/30/05.

STEP 3:

Go to Tenaj's blog & print out Pointer #2's listing for the week of 09/30/05.

STEP 4:

Go to Tenaj's blog & print out Pointer #3's listing for the week of 09/30/05.

STEP 5:

Use your list of recent hits from your state and compare them to each line of the lead & pointer #'s that you have printed out. When you see a recent hit from your state on any of the lines of the lead & pointer #'s, play that line. Sometimes your recent hit may be found on more than one line of the lead & pointer #'s. Consider those choices as well. Also play the lead & pointer #'s, they are hits as well.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
      Charlotte NC
      United States
      Member #17406
      June 18, 2005
      4053 Posts
      Posted: October 4, 2005, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

lottaloot

I can see that 804 is the lead number.

But what is 882?

882 is a Pointer!

882 is a Pointer!

882 is a Pointer!

882 is a Pointer!

882 is a Pointer!

takeemtothebank

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
        Charlotte NC
        United States
        Member #17406
        June 18, 2005
        4053 Posts
        Posted: October 4, 2005, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Rainmaker2k

To be clear about this, your method is different than Tenaj's even though the Lottery Bible is used for both.  Correct?

Was that 1st line a typo?

226 - 761 - 907 - 983 - 129 = F

Should it start with 266?

Also, what are the letters F,P?

Evil UhhTruecritic,

I'm starting to believe that your questions are to sabotage.

takeemtothebank

Shawnintennesse's avatar - British Pint_414_.jpg
          Springfield,Ohio
          United States
          Member #14006
          April 19, 2005
          3972 Posts
          Posted: October 4, 2005, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

Rainmaker2k

To be clear about this, your method is different than Tenaj's even though the Lottery Bible is used for both.  Correct?

Was that 1st line a typo?

226 - 761 - 907 - 983 - 129 = F

Should it start with 266?

Also, what are the letters F,P?

Evil UhhTruecritic,

I'm starting to believe that your questions are to sabotage.

I hear ya...

What does it take to get this through peoples heads..

There are those of us who were meant to understand. And those who arent...

If it weren't for Vtracs and STXS where would we be?

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #13253
            April 2, 2005
            40 Posts
            Posted: October 5, 2005, 12:33 am - IP Logged

Shawnintennessee, that was uncalled for.  Anyone examining rainmaker's post would ask the same question. Tenaj should understand that as well. It looks like a typo, but for us newbies, who would know for sure?

That being said, New Mexico was 544 tonight. Not on any list I could come up with by any method described here so far.  Truecritic's question was valid also. 

Springfield,Ohio
              United States
              Member #14006
              April 19, 2005
              3972 Posts
              Posted: October 5, 2005, 12:38 am - IP Logged

Shawnintennessee, that was uncalled for.  Anyone examining rainmaker's post would ask the same question. Tenaj should understand that as well. It looks like a typo, but for us newbies, who would know for sure?

That being said, New Mexico was 544 tonight. Not on any list I could come up with by any method described here so far.  Truecritic's question was valid also. 

Whatever.

She's told him a million times. So dont even go there.

Truecritic has been asking the same question 5 times a day...

Also in two diffrent threads. And it had nothing to do with Rainmaker...It was Truecritic..

New Mexico
                United States
                Member #13253
                April 2, 2005
                40 Posts
                Posted: October 5, 2005, 12:41 am - IP Logged

Truecritic was asking Rainmaker a question about his method. He wasn't even talking to Tenaj. Those of us with questions are going to keep asking, so get over it.

Springfield,Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #14006
                  April 19, 2005
                  3972 Posts
                  Posted: October 5, 2005, 12:45 am - IP Logged

Truecritic was asking Rainmaker a question about his method. He wasn't even talking to Tenaj. Those of us with questions are going to keep asking, so get over it.

Hey,

I dont have a problem with people asking questions. But when they ask the same question 10 times. The same way.

And it was answered the first time. Thats just flat out stupid.. 

The answer is and always has been in her blog. Plain as day. If people would read it.

You need a pointer and at least 1 recent hit. If that line dosent have it. Then dont play it...

I will add also that Laverne has posted what to do a bunch of times. And people just keep passing it up.

So whatever...

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #22395
                    September 24, 2005
                    1583 Posts
                    Posted: October 5, 2005, 2:10 am - IP Logged

Shawnintennesse

Whoa!

OK, you may be exaggerating when you say ten.  But I haven't repeated any of the old questions since Laverne posted steps 1-5. Period.  Rainmaker was for clarification of his posting.  Which I believe was a typo.

I have gotten some duplicated unnecessary answers along the way from more than one source.  I didn't bother to respond because it wasn't important enough that it needed to be corrected.  But all recent questions have been for examples of what the experts would do.  That is not in the blog.

A system has 2 parts.  Choosing the numbers and playing the numbers.  A system by definition means everyone arrives at the same choices because there is a set of rules.  I am not at all convinced that you choose the same numbers as tenaj and laverne.  Nor am I convinced that you make the same plays that  they do.

So if it really bothers you, I will provide explanations if you will post the recent questions you think I asked 10 times.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                      BOSTON
                      United States
                      Member #48
                      September 9, 2001
                      3594 Posts
                      Posted: October 5, 2005, 10:44 am - IP Logged

why doesn't someone answer my simple question which may provide answers to others also. No question is stupid only answers  that avoid the questions.

angelm's avatar - anne
                        richmond ky.
                        United States
                        Member #15877
                        May 22, 2005
                        8472 Posts
                        Posted: October 5, 2005, 10:56 am - IP Logged

I am thinking 003 is pointer # for ky. (-am i right?)What?

Springfield,Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #14006
                          April 19, 2005
                          3972 Posts
                          Posted: October 5, 2005, 11:24 am - IP Logged

That depends on your last 10 recent draws..

If 030 is there with Kentuckys numbers. Then it is one of the pointers.

United States
                            Member #1987
                            August 5, 2003
                            8968 Posts
                            Posted: October 5, 2005, 11:28 am - IP Logged

need help; new at this please. Here are the last 10 numbers in Mass. that hit. How would you handle this as an example:204-253-373-193-410-529-662-179-029-188.thanks

For anyone who is trying to understand Tenaj's system.

STEP 1:

Go to Tenaj's blog & print out the lead#'s listing for the week of 09/30/05.

STEP 2:

Go to Tenaj's blog & print out Pointer #1's listing for the week of 09/30/05.

STEP 3:

Go to Tenaj's blog & print out Pointer #2's listing for the week of 09/30/05.

STEP 4:

Go to Tenaj's blog & print out Pointer #3's listing for the week of 09/30/05.

STEP 5:

Use your list of recent hits from your state and compare them to each line of the lead & pointer #'s that you have printed out. When you see a recent hit from your state on any of the lines of the lead & pointer #'s, play that line. Sometimes your recent hit may be found on more than one line of the lead & pointer #'s. Consider those choices as well. Also play the lead & pointer #'s, they are hits as well.

why doesn't someone answer my simple question which may provide answers to others also. No question is stupid only answers  that avoid the questions.

retxx, this is the answer to your question. You are asking for help. By following the steps above this will help you to learn exactly how to find the lines with possible hits for your state. Please follow through with the steps above, post some of your lines, perhaps I can see if you are on the right track.

United States
                              Member #1987
                              August 5, 2003
                              8968 Posts
                              Posted: October 5, 2005, 11:36 am - IP Logged

Hello there angelm, 003 is a pointer # for the week of 09/30/05. It can also be found as 030 or 300. Is this # on one of your lines with a recent hit? If it is then play the line. 

Page 4 of 10