Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 10:48 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Where to get the Lottery Bible Free #2

Topic closed. 140 replies. Last post 11 years ago by FrankieH.

Page 7 of 10
PrintE-mailLink
New Mexico
United States
Member #13253
April 2, 2005
40 Posts
Posted: October 5, 2005, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Laverne. At least some of this is making sense.

I  appreciate your responses... 

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
    Member #1987
    August 5, 2003
    8968 Posts
    Posted: October 5, 2005, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

558-176-312-510-756 - recent hit 558 and 176 gave you 567

I just looked for the hit 501 and again couldn't find any. I don't see the line Tenaj refers to (above) on the leads and pointers list....

obviously I'm missing something here. 

gonna do 190 and then I'm taking a break. 

This is just one example for 501.

204-945-181-501-747

204- boxed lead # 09/02/05

501- NM hit 09/29/05

Make sure that you keep a record of the lead & pointer #'s that Tenaj has in her blogs. That's how you can check both present & past lead & pointer #'s to see if they are on the same line with hits from your state. 

United States
      Member #1987
      August 5, 2003
      8968 Posts
      Posted: October 5, 2005, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Laverne. At least some of this is making sense.

I  appreciate your responses... 

You are welcome luckierlady. 

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #13253
        April 2, 2005
        40 Posts
        Posted: October 5, 2005, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

WHOA! Nobody told me I was supposed to use the Lottery Bible to find hits...did they? I thought everything was supposed to be on Tenaj's leads and pointers list??

So is taking past leads and pointer numbers to the Lottery Bible and using THOSE lines a part of the process??? Maybe this is what Tenaj was talking about that made no sense to me, huh. I thought she had already done that part.

Boy if I've missed that in all the instructions, I ain't so smart as I thought. coulda sworn I was supposed to only work with Tenaj's blog.

Please clarify..

thanks again. 

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
          Charlotte NC
          United States
          Member #17406
          June 18, 2005
          4054 Posts
          Posted: October 5, 2005, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Tenaj,

Is that 015 pointer from the previous week? I only had the pointers that you posted last Friday.  030  828  & 678.

So I should  go back to your blog and see what the lead and pointers were for the previous week and use them as well?

It pays $ching$ching$ to know old lead numbers an pointers   

383 OHIO 10/05

$bling$bling$

takeemtothebank

United States
            Member #1987
            August 5, 2003
            8968 Posts
            Posted: October 5, 2005, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

WHOA! Nobody told me I was supposed to use the Lottery Bible to find hits...did they? I thought everything was supposed to be on Tenaj's leads and pointers list??

So is taking past leads and pointer numbers to the Lottery Bible and using THOSE lines a part of the process??? Maybe this is what Tenaj was talking about that made no sense to me, huh. I thought she had already done that part.

Boy if I've missed that in all the instructions, I ain't so smart as I thought. coulda sworn I was supposed to only work with Tenaj's blog.

Please clarify..

thanks again. 

That's what I am using the lead & pointer # data in Tenaj's blog.

New Mexico
              United States
              Member #13253
              April 2, 2005
              40 Posts
              Posted: October 5, 2005, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

I DON'T GET IT.

You posted a line of numbers containing 501 for me. It came straight from the Lottery Bible, not Tenaj's leads and pointers list.
              Tenaj also posted a line for me with 501, from the lottery bible. That line wasn't on her list, either. So Do I Use the Lottery Bible to Find Past Hits That Aren't Contained in Her Blog?

Charlotte NC
                United States
                Member #17406
                June 18, 2005
                4054 Posts
                Posted: October 5, 2005, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Please clarify..

thanks again. 

You are suppose the find the recent hits from my blog but double check the complete lottery bible to see if the numbe you choose from the line comes up with other recent hits, old lead numbers and pointers.  That's what I meant when I said test drive it.

takeemtothebank

United States
                  Member #1987
                  August 5, 2003
                  8968 Posts
                  Posted: October 5, 2005, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

I DON'T GET IT.

You posted a line of numbers containing 501 for me. It came straight from the Lottery Bible, not Tenaj's leads and pointers list.
                  Tenaj also posted a line for me with 501, from the lottery bible. That line wasn't on her list, either. So Do I Use the Lottery Bible to Find Past Hits That Aren't Contained in Her Blog?

luckierlady, go to Tenaj's blog for lead & pointer #'s for the week of 09/16/05. Also she has another blog that lists the lead & pointer #'s starting from August.

This is how I have been able to keep up to date. I printed out her entire blog when she first started talking about this system. Any new blog entries I print them out so that I will be up to date. Because that translates into winning money.  

Charlotte NC
                    United States
                    Member #17406
                    June 18, 2005
                    4054 Posts
                    Posted: October 5, 2005, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

I DON'T GET IT.

YOU USE THE COMPLETE LOTTERY BIBLE TO CHECK THE NUMBER TO SEE IF IT COMES UP WITH OTHER RECENT HITS, POINTERS, AND LEAD NUMBERS! THAT'S HOW YOU KNOW IF IT'S A GOOD NUMBER  TO PLAY!

takeemtothebank

New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #13253
                      April 2, 2005
                      40 Posts
                      Posted: October 5, 2005, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

No need to shout, Tenaj. You never told me what "test driving it" meant before. I thought it meant backtesting it. You never said those lines came from the lottery bible, either. Probably I just missed it since I only started reading your blog from Sept. 23.

That being said, I've decided to make a nuisance of myself again, which I apparantly already am in some folks' eyes. Here's the same question (which I don't have an answer to) one more time:

If I can't FIND the number (past hit)  on your list... (NOT "I found it and I want to check the LB now)
                      THEN am I supposed to look for it all over the LB which is apparantly what you're describing with 501?

I'll just assume that the answer is a yes, so you don't get a sore throat. (Thanks for clarifying that I should take the numbers I DO find on your list and take them to the LB.)

Laverne, I'll check on the even more previous leads and hits that I don't already work with. Thanks again. 

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                        BOSTON
                        United States
                        Member #48
                        September 9, 2001
                        3611 Posts
                        Posted: October 5, 2005, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

ok laverne I saw the 204 as 024 in the lead so the line reads 307-802-048-260 for mass.#. It was in bold type but I don't know what that means, and then found it as 240 in the pointer# so the line there reads 387-882(bold)-028-004. Now if that is correct do I play all those numbers and for how long,until they hit or what?Thanks for any help.

United States
                          Member #1987
                          August 5, 2003
                          8968 Posts
                          Posted: October 5, 2005, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

retxx, play the #'s on the line, but I cannot tell for how long. I do not have a hard & fast rule.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                            Chief Bottle Washer
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #1
                            May 31, 2000
                            23348 Posts
                            Posted: October 6, 2005, 12:04 am - IP Logged

Here's my take on this:

Tenaj is obviously trying to offer a good deal of information to everyone, and maybe isn't explaining it in a way that suits certain people.  Eventually, those who don't get it, after multiple messages in which Tenaj has tried to explain, need to just give it a rest.

If you don't get it after multiple tries, then I don't think you're going to. 

You are frustrating Tenaj, who is trying to explain things.  It's time to take a step back and just observe and see if you can figure it out on your own by looking at other's examples.

Please don't antagonize Tenaj if you don't get it.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                              BOSTON
                              United States
                              Member #48
                              September 9, 2001
                              3611 Posts
                              Posted: October 6, 2005, 11:24 am - IP Logged

how about the other part of my question. why are some in bold type? thanks

Page 7 of 10