Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 1:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Wasted $300 on Steve Player Moneymap!

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 11 years ago by BobP.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Columbia City, Indiana
United States
Member #2978
December 9, 2003
381 Posts
Posted: October 7, 2005, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

Orangeman makes some very good points, especially those concerning the protection of intellectual property. As a technical writer, I certainly agree that the original author deserves to be paid for his work, but I am guilty of sharing lottery systems with a few close friends in the past. Up until a few minutes ago, I didn't really feel that badly about it. Thanks for the guilt trip, Orangeman; my mother would be proud of you, as I have no defense.  

Without question, the best product Steve Player offers is his PrimeLine system for Pick-3 and Pick-4. However, his MoneyMap charts for the same games can also be very effective, but you have to know how to look at them.

If you enter your draw history accurately, keep it updated daily and have the patience to wait a few weeks before actually placing a bet, you'll eventually notice some significant gaps in the pairs and positional charts. When these opportunities present themselves, it can make for a very handsome payday - $6,800 in my own case (using the Pick-4 MoneyMap).

The secret, if one exists, is patience. Steve Player's systems generally don't work "out-of-the-box;" I've always found it helpful to augment his concepts with additional charts and graphs. For example, when using his MoneyMap or PrimeLine systems, I add two charts of my own design: Overall Hits by Digit, Overall Hits by Position, and also a basic frequency chart. All of this information is contained in the system, of course, but it's much easier to see if you chart it separately, and also provides another means of verifying your selections.

Winning money from the lottery with any consistency takes some effort. Anybody can get lucky once or twice, but once you've made the plunge and spent money on a high-end system, you must dedicate whatever time is necessary to making that system work. Setting up your inital draw history is a lot of work, so unless you're willing to sit at your kitchen table and accurately color in six month's worth of past draws, you probably won't get your investment back. 

Brett, you have one of the most effective (boxed bet) systems on the market today, in my opinion, but don't throw in the towel just because you aren't yet comfortable with it. Give yourself some time and really study each aspect of the MoneyMap chart. Take it apart and fool around with it. Read some of the other threads about Steve Player systems - there's tons of information there. If you'd like, you can PM me with your snail-mail address, and I'll send you some copies of the extra charts I made.

You get out what you put in. You've already spent $300; if you want to get that money back, follow through with an adequate training period. Give it four to six months of intensive study before you decide it doesn't work. My guess is you'll be able to make it pay.

Come, Pinky; we must prepare for tomorrow night...

Jim

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg
    FEMA Region V Camp #21
    United States
    Member #520
    July 27, 2002
    5699 Posts
    Posted: October 7, 2005, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Orangeman, don't feel bad...I get up on the wrong side of the bed every day and walk into the wall instead of the bathroom!

Jim, Pacattack and Orangeman, good posts and they should help Brett out.  It does take work and you gotta tinker with things to make it right.

Thumbs Up

Posted 4/6:  IL Pick 3 midday and evening until they hit:  555, 347 (str8).

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19901 Posts
      Posted: October 7, 2005, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

I agree people have a right to be paid for their intellectual property even if it's worthless.  When someone ask for advice they are also seeking the intellect of some one even if it isn't being sold as property.

People should ask themselves "Is anyone really going to tell me how to make a fortune by buying lottery tickets whether I pay them of not?". 

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Rainmaker2k's avatar - voodoo
        Dallas, TX
        United States
        Member #5506
        July 8, 2004
        24 Posts
        Posted: October 7, 2005, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

I agree with Jim695, I have been using quite a few of Steve Players systems I threw the Master Hit Redlist away three years ago because I could not throw away my money when I knew it did not work. I always learn his systems and monitor them for about six months to see how well they work. When I get comfortable with it then I know what to expect. I have been working with his Cash Overlap System for the last year and I'm just getting comfortable with using it. I had to add a few extra charts to help with how it works. One has to devote the time to study and learn. Think about it Steve is always sending you his newsletter stating he has discovered a new system and he shows copies of his winning tickets to reel you in. Don't take the bait.

It is better to open your eyes and say you don't understand, than to close your eyes and say you don't believe.

George Clinton

Debzo's avatar - disney29

United States
          Member #4822
          May 26, 2004
          62 Posts
          Posted: October 7, 2005, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

I agree with you Rainmaker,what you said makes perfect sense.

Follow your dreamsCoffee

Amarillo/Austin
            United States
            Member #1424
            April 25, 2003
            696 Posts
            Posted: October 7, 2005, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

The reason why I like Prime Line so much is that it gives real time results.  I have a copy of the Red List el al and have discovered that his lists are pretty useless.

One tip on Prime Line you all might try.  Chart day and night drawings side by side on one page and then chart them day-night-day-night in a single vertical line on another page and see what happens.  Using Prime Line in this manner is quite instructive.

You can also use the Prime Line theory to chart sums and bonus numbers such as Powerball and Mega Millions.  Simply acquire a grid with 27 spaces for sums and the number of powerball or megaball numbers for that exercise.  You will notice that lines swing very widely most of the time.  You can get snakebit chasing sums and bonus numbers if you're not careful.

Orangeman                                                          Cheers

United States
              Member #1553
              May 22, 2003
              171 Posts
              Posted: October 7, 2005, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

It would be a good idea to run a search on all the forums here on Steve Player. My previous post would have saved a heap of you your hard earned $300.00. If you take nothing away from this post get this, if a system really works and I mean really works, it will not be up for sale and if it is the person is a complete moron. Please spare me the guilt trip,but we need to share stuff. Ideas yes, but a true working system are you kidding me. You wouldn't tell a strange your bank account number and pin number would you. The same principle applies. You rarely and I mean rarely get something for nothing. I learned the hard way, I hate to see others get took, but you have emphatically been warned previously. My name on this forum is Steve Players adjective because he will cause your bank account to see F5 destruction and then he is over at the Red Lobster cracking crab legs tonight dipping it in butter via our ignorance. Let's use knowledge as power. Their is a such thing as a neighborhood watch and maybe their is such thing as a system fraud watch. Let us start watching.

United States
                Member #17555
                June 22, 2005
                5582 Posts
                Posted: October 7, 2005, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

It would be a good idea to run a search on all the forums here on Steve Player. My previous post would have saved a heap of you your hard earned $300.00. If you take nothing away from this post get this, if a system really works and I mean really works, it will not be up for sale and if it is the person is a complete moron. Please spare me the guilt trip,but we need to share stuff. Ideas yes, but a true working system are you kidding me. You wouldn't tell a strange your bank account number and pin number would you. The same principle applies. You rarely and I mean rarely get something for nothing. I learned the hard way, I hate to see others get took, but you have emphatically been warned previously. My name on this forum is Steve Players adjective because he will cause your bank account to see F5 destruction and then he is over at the Red Lobster cracking crab legs tonight dipping it in butter via our ignorance. Let's use knowledge as power. Their is a such thing as a neighborhood watch and maybe their is such thing as a system fraud watch. Let us start watching.

I know you mean well. But I have to say this.

Your statement sounds like hypocracy to me. You obviously bought some of his systems out of curiosity, yet you don't want other people to find out for themselves. Let's be clear here. Everyone sees things differently, whether it's a system, or anything else in life. One person might interpret or add or take away something from a system, adding charts to modify it, having a learning curve diametrically opposed to someone else. The best lessons in life come from personal experience.

You say you learned the hard way, and I appreciate your concern for people not to buy something expensive, and for it not to work, just as I would do. But you can't just lump everything into one pot and stir it. true, most of his systems promise the world, but the graphs do give someone tools to work with.

It's just my opinion that when someone explains their point of view, they detail the parts that are good and parts that aren't.

If I made a statement saying eating beef isn't good, I would not make sense. Yet, if I said beef is good for protein intake, but I wouldn't recommend you eat it everyday, that would be a more sensible statement to make.

I totally agree that most of his systems are a sham. I just wish that you give credit to his systems that aren't. The graphs, for one.

I agree that there should be a neighborhood watch. At the same time, I will give both sides of the argument.

cleveland
                  United States
                  Member #23061
                  October 7, 2005
                  40 Posts
                  Posted: October 8, 2005, 5:54 am - IP Logged

I feel like a dope in a way because I fell for it like a sucker. Like it was said earlier, I had to find out for myself.  But I also agree that the Primeline is a  good system.  But it was still advertised in such a way to make the reader think it was going to make them lots of money over and over.   Some people probably can make big money occasionally.  But I'm done with SP thats for sure.  I just wanted to believe that his system was as good as he said it was in the ad.    I never thought this thread was going to get as many replies as it did.  Everybody  had some really good advice and I appreciate all the responses. 

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
                    Member #17834
                    June 28, 2005
                    2083 Posts
                    Posted: October 8, 2005, 6:56 am - IP Logged

Hello all,

Very interesting postings. Very good advise.

Has anyone tried the Arlene Meeks Lotto Magic System?

Any help would be great!!

Thanks

Powerplayer

Good luck to everyone!!!

United States
                      Member #1553
                      May 22, 2003
                      171 Posts
                      Posted: October 8, 2005, 7:43 am - IP Logged

Pacattack crap is crap, it can be packaged anyway you want to, it is crap. This guy has got filthy rich off of clever marketing of his systems. I have stated that Primeline 3 and maybe one other of his systems maybe descent, but even with it you are using your own knowledge of looking at trends in the prime lines to pick your numbers . It is not cut and dry.  No hypocrisy here, I cleared stated I learned the hard way. I was one of his numerous suckers at one time. People keep taking up for Mr. Player and I sick and tired of it. The promises on his systems are you could win. I could give that philosophy about Mega Millions or Powerball here it is if you buy just one ticket you could win. Wow! Brett do not feel bad. I get the feeling there is a silent majority out their who have been taken by him. I going to say it again unless your wanting to buy some mega expensive ideas do not purchase his systems. At the price he ask, it ought it have a hint of working. At least  90 percent don't. As for charts he sells, a chart is not a system it is a chart. You are the system at that point cause you are picking the numbers of your own skill. Stopping this bullcrap of him continuing to take alot of people's money will come by informing others. That is all I was trying to point out. A system that truly works it like having a goose that lays golden eggs or hitting paydirt. A person will not give you that goose and I bet he could not be bought either. Folks if you want to keep buying them it is your choice, is it wise, certainly not. This a fact by the flood of complaints by others. A track record is a track record. Crap is crap!!!!!!!!! Not an opinion, just plain absolute truth and fact which most people these days do not believe in.  

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19901 Posts
                        Posted: October 8, 2005, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

People continue to buy systems and come to LP see if anyone else has bought the system and got it to work (meaning winning some money).  The problem isn't that the system isn't working and picking numbers like it was designed to do, but that it's not picking winners which the confused customer thought it was designed to do.  The person selling the system should had told them that they still have to be lucky enough to beat the odds to win something and that means playing more than a few lines at a time most of the times.

I once explained to a member he could use NotePad find/replace option to exchange numbers in a wheel and he PM me to show him how to get it to pick winners.  I just hoped he was joking.

RJOh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                          Member #17555
                          June 22, 2005
                          5582 Posts
                          Posted: October 9, 2005, 12:38 am - IP Logged

Pacattack crap is crap, it can be packaged anyway you want to, it is crap. This guy has got filthy rich off of clever marketing of his systems. I have stated that Primeline 3 and maybe one other of his systems maybe descent, but even with it you are using your own knowledge of looking at trends in the prime lines to pick your numbers . It is not cut and dry.  No hypocrisy here, I cleared stated I learned the hard way. I was one of his numerous suckers at one time. People keep taking up for Mr. Player and I sick and tired of it. The promises on his systems are you could win. I could give that philosophy about Mega Millions or Powerball here it is if you buy just one ticket you could win. Wow! Brett do not feel bad. I get the feeling there is a silent majority out their who have been taken by him. I going to say it again unless your wanting to buy some mega expensive ideas do not purchase his systems. At the price he ask, it ought it have a hint of working. At least  90 percent don't. As for charts he sells, a chart is not a system it is a chart. You are the system at that point cause you are picking the numbers of your own skill. Stopping this bullcrap of him continuing to take alot of people's money will come by informing others. That is all I was trying to point out. A system that truly works it like having a goose that lays golden eggs or hitting paydirt. A person will not give you that goose and I bet he could not be bought either. Folks if you want to keep buying them it is your choice, is it wise, certainly not. This a fact by the flood of complaints by others. A track record is a track record. Crap is crap!!!!!!!!! Not an opinion, just plain absolute truth and fact which most people these days do not believe in.  

If you're waiting for an absolute system that will spit out winning numbers everyday, without using you're own brain muscle, then I've got a bridge to sell you.

If you actually said to yourself when you bought a system that promised you that, and believed the seller, than you're even more of a sucker.

When I bought his Master Cash Red List, I knew there was a catch of some sort, and wanted to find out for myself. Not because I really thought it was going to make me filthy rich.

Good Luck.

United States
                            Member #22520
                            September 26, 2005
                            1 Posts
                            Posted: October 9, 2005, 1:28 am - IP Logged

The bottom line is that there is no logical/scientific/mathematical way to replicate random number generations either manually or by automated systems. It is a pure chance or luck unless  one is going to buy tickets for all the possible combinations of numbers which not economically viable. But in a free world many people are free to sell systems and many more are willing to buy those systems in the hope that they will win. But the chances of their winning are same as any other person who is using quick picks. Lottery playing is a game and I think that one should play it for fun and hope that some day he may be the lucky one to hit jackpot.

United States
                              Member #17555
                              June 22, 2005
                              5582 Posts
                              Posted: October 9, 2005, 1:56 am - IP Logged

The bottom line is that there is no logical/scientific/mathematical way to replicate random number generations either manually or by automated systems. It is a pure chance or luck unless  one is going to buy tickets for all the possible combinations of numbers which not economically viable. But in a free world many people are free to sell systems and many more are willing to buy those systems in the hope that they will win. But the chances of their winning are same as any other person who is using quick picks. Lottery playing is a game and I think that one should play it for fun and hope that some day he may be the lucky one to hit jackpot.

I agree with most of the above statement, yet disagree with the lack of just even, a little lee-way, reserved for a possibilty of a human to slightly augment time and space, and to benefit, like prediction honing. Your last line suggests to not even bother using the mind, and just hope it hits.

Just a few days ago here in Florida, the 40 winning Jackpot tickets, in the Fantasy Five game yielded about $6,000.00 a piece, because the owners weren't aware of lottery 101, which states, never play all calendar numbers....especially really low ones.

I didn't spend 17 years of research, development, and money, and spending valuable time here on the LP, receiving tools from other members, including Todd's arsenals, that can be found when upgrading membership,......Just to give it all up....wash my hands, then throw the towel in to the baby who's being thrown out of the tub with the bathwater....and say .........If it's God's will...I'll win tonight.

And if it's NOT God's will....well..... He did give us a brain you know?

But in general...I totally agree.