Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

$$ Fourensics $$

Topic closed. 124 replies. Last post 11 years ago by retxx.

Page 5 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
Tenaj's avatar - michellea
Charlotte NC
United States
Member #17406
June 18, 2005
4053 Posts
Posted: November 9, 2005, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Mad

You have to pay for a subscription to the Inner Circle. I don't like the fact that Casho got us to do the first part of this "Need Help With Workout", then said it was just practice for the real thing. Then somebody comes along & writes a program. Then the best results of the program are given to his paying subscribers. He used us for free labor to gain money for himself. That is not right. That thread was more than two week running.  The thread got so long another was was started Part II.

There are lots of people here on LP who have been around for a long time and give out free info many times daily. 
I don't see them selling anything.     
My problem is that lottery information is being sold here on LP along with free advertisement.   

takeemtothebank

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31363 Posts
    Posted: November 9, 2005, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

participation in the experiment was voluntary.  casho's numbers in inner circle not too different from what he posted here.

dozens dead in jordan - this is not very important.

tenaj - i like you and you have helped me - if you get a paying site - i'll join.

Lovies

love to nibble those micey feet.

nanmaxsplace's avatar - anglewings
      TN
      United States
      Member #5094
      June 16, 2004
      1778 Posts
      Posted: November 9, 2005, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Casho has giving members at lp many winning numbers at no cost AND IS A GREAT PERSON LIKE YOURSELF.

Charlotte NC
        United States
        Member #17406
        June 18, 2005
        4053 Posts
        Posted: November 9, 2005, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

participation in the experiment was voluntary.  casho's numbers in inner circle not too different from what he posted here.

tenaj - i like you and you have helped me - if you get a paying site - i'll join.

Lovies

LOLHe should give it away free for one month to everyone who spent weeks hanging onto a thread and helping out with an experiment that ended in a charge. 

If the inner circle numbers aren't all that different why do we have to pay for it.

takeemtothebank

Atlanta Georgia
          United States
          Member #96
          January 23, 2002
          8794 Posts
          Posted: November 9, 2005, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Lovies

LOLHe should give it away free for one month to everyone who spent weeks hanging onto a thread and helping out with an experiment that ended in a charge. 

If the inner circle numbers aren't all that different why do we have to pay for it.

I was planning on doing that.

Reds Hot Sheet Instruction Layout

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/293797

Charlotte NC
            United States
            Member #17406
            June 18, 2005
            4053 Posts
            Posted: November 9, 2005, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

SmashNever help an individual (s) who comes to a free website who has a business related to the website. They will use you for free labor & profit monetarily.

takeemtothebank

Atlanta Georgia
              United States
              Member #96
              January 23, 2002
              8794 Posts
              Posted: November 9, 2005, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

SmashNever help an individual (s) who comes to a free website who has a business related to the website. They will use you for free labor & profit monetarily.

You're a trouble starter, bottom line.

Are you jealous?????

Reds Hot Sheet Instruction Layout

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/293797

Charlotte NC
                United States
                Member #17406
                June 18, 2005
                4053 Posts
                Posted: November 9, 2005, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

You're a trouble starter, bottom line.

Are you jealous?????

MadTHE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT THIS IS A FREE WEBSITE AND YOU ARE TOTING YOUR WARES!

MY ISSUE IS HAVING TO PAY AND A POSTER WITH A BUSINESS INTEREST.

Lottery Post is a free website! 

takeemtothebank

inittowin's avatar - 039ee315cfea4c12c8f5
                  If you don't like it, spit it out!
                  United States
                  Member #4756
                  May 23, 2004
                  3433 Posts
                  Posted: November 9, 2005, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

I happened to be in the experiment from the beginning. My thoughts were that people made it much harder than it had to be and didn’t think before they posted. I really don’t know how much time and energy possibly could have been spent on doing what Red asked. It only took me a few minutes to get the correct answers. Heck, I’ve spent more time and money on a date and received less!

I happen to be a faithful Inner Circle member, and have been for a long time. One thing that I know is, with Red’s numbers, you will hit repeatedly, week after week. That’s the bottom line. I don’t know how he gets his numbers to play, never asked and don’t care. Because they hit! He certainly hasn’t “used” any one here, for his gain only. And that includes his  Inner Circle. The numbers that he has posted at the Lottery Post, have hit numerous times, without fail.

When Red asked for help from the group at LP, it happened that a member was able to automate what Red needed to do, with a simple excel program. I thank WSLS for the ability to do that. I could not have done it and I think it’s neat that he was able to help. Do I now think that Red and WSLS will keep all of the numbers to themselves? NO! That’s not Red’s style.

If Todd has a problem with Red and his posts, then let Todd handle it. Maybe Todd should have the Lottery Post a fully pay site and see how people would feel about that. It’s all in what you want to pay for. I’ll continue with the Inner Circle and continue to cash in my winning tickets.

Tarzan's avatar - behold
                    free2_be virgo
                    South Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #3458
                    January 22, 2004
                    1165 Posts
                    Posted: November 9, 2005, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

AMEN!Razz

United States
                      Member #23383
                      October 11, 2005
                      485 Posts
                      Posted: November 10, 2005, 1:11 am - IP Logged

Here is my last post on LP....

Tenaj,

You are a real piece of work....ughhh....

Casho you need to read this thread and if you feel the need to reply then by all means have at it...

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/122633

Good Luck to all...

dman2005

Charlotte NC
                        United States
                        Member #17406
                        June 18, 2005
                        4053 Posts
                        Posted: November 10, 2005, 3:19 am - IP Logged

Tenaj,

Casho you need to read this thread and if you feel the need to reply then by all means have at it...

Good Luck to all...

dman2005

No NodI don't want you to quit posting Dman2005.  And I'm sorry you are frustrated. But your posting about Casho's Inner Circle only drum up business for him.  Think about it.  It's subtle but it's working.  It's been going on for about a month. 

This is not about you.  It is about a poster with a business interest on LP.  I apologize if I offended you and I hope you don't leave.  I might be a piece of work but I'm not a mean people and I'm not doing this to hurt anybody.

People who bought Casho's Inner Circle for the first time since that thread started had a right to.  What was wrong is that the interest was sold on LP and he profited from it.

takeemtothebank

United States
                          Member #986
                          January 5, 2003
                          280 Posts
                          Posted: November 10, 2005, 3:44 am - IP Logged

Tenaj I Agree! 

Yet some who actually give free software written programs are not allowed to post their site.

Again Thank You Harm!!

United States
                            Member #23383
                            October 11, 2005
                            485 Posts
                            Posted: November 10, 2005, 3:57 am - IP Logged

Maryland ...this is not software...it was a excel spreadsheet....casho is going to post the numbers the sheet generates..I really can't understand what all this fuss is about....and casho has posted 45 numbers to be played....he stated to play the best and the good...so 6 sets....noone is selling any program...You may want to go to page 5 and read forward...

United States
                              Member #23383
                              October 11, 2005
                              485 Posts
                              Posted: November 10, 2005, 4:14 am - IP Logged

Tenaj,

Good Luck to all...

dman2005

No NodI don't want you to quit posting Dman2005.  And I'm sorry you are frustrated. But your posting about Casho's Inner Circle only drum up business for him.  Think about it.  It's subtle but it's working.  It's been going on for about a month. 

This is not about you.  It is about a poster with a business interest on LP.  I apologize if I offended you and I hope you don't leave.  I might be a piece of work but I'm not a mean people and I'm not doing this to hurt anybody.

People who bought Casho's Inner Circle for the first time since that thread started had a right to.  What was wrong is that the interest was sold on LP and he profited from it.

I didn't not bring up the inner circle...I simply asked casho for a progress update. Last update was on 11/5 and that was 75% complete.......hopefully, you will GET what you are seeking out of this fuss..