Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

$$ Fourensics $$

Topic closed. 124 replies. Last post 11 years ago by retxx.

Page 6 of 9
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #986
January 5, 2003
280 Posts
Posted: November 10, 2005, 4:28 am - IP Logged

I read very well dman2005 and excel is software, now a hammer isn't.

United States
    Member #23383
    October 11, 2005
    485 Posts
    Posted: November 10, 2005, 4:59 am - IP Logged

I read very well dman2005 and excel is software, now a hammer isn't.

Well Maryland,

Excel is a microsoft product and it comes on most computers. Why would someone want to sell something that is arealdy on on most pc's. Casho is not selling the spreadsheet. He is using it and will post the pick 4 numbers to play....that was the point I was trying to make..

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #22395
      September 24, 2005
      1583 Posts
      Posted: November 10, 2005, 5:54 am - IP Logged

>it comes on most computers

Point taken.
      However, must point out Excel is not on MOST computers.  Many, perhaps.
      It is an office product (spreadsheet) that costs over $100 if purchased separately.  (Of course people can use several free third-party programs).

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23274 Posts
        Posted: November 10, 2005, 6:31 am - IP Logged

Since I got a private message about this thread, I thought it was time to add a comment or two.

I don't have too much to say, other than I am impressed with everyone's ability to keep the debate civil.  There are very good points on both sides of this debate, and too often by the time it gets this far into an argument, people switch to name-calling.  Everyone here has been very adult in keeping from degenerating the debate into mud-slinging, and I want to compliment everyone for that.

I am not "for" or "against" one side or the other at this point, and as I said there are excellent points on both sides.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
          BOSTON
          United States
          Member #48
          September 9, 2001
          3594 Posts
          Posted: November 10, 2005, 11:13 am - IP Logged

if winsum was good enough to write the excel why doesn't casho share it with the rest of us where he got it for free there should not be any kind of a charge to anyone who is waiting for him to post fourensics numbers for all who participated and helped him way back. Am I correct in my assumption or off base.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
            Member #14
            November 9, 2001
            31362 Posts
            Posted: November 10, 2005, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

if winsum was good enough to write the excel why doesn't casho share it with the rest of us where he got it for free there should not be any kind of a charge to anyone who is waiting for him to post fourensics numbers for all who participated and helped him way back. Am I correct in my assumption or off base.

he did post

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
              Member #14
              November 9, 2001
              31362 Posts
              Posted: November 10, 2005, 1:29 pm - IP Logged
              2099128957994089103814082579104961081230899027891079206930682339235710251089207910351990208930793899
              30891389102914891093105823902589239168928359158337892368 OK                   
              23692378379236893592 GOOD                                     

2389 BEST                                             

8395 ky mid

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #2218
                September 1, 2003
                5387 Posts
                Posted: November 10, 2005, 1:44 pm - IP Logged
                Posted: Today, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Retxx,

You are not off base.

The Excel program was given to Casho so he can enter his own numbers in boxes 1 through 27.

To be perfectly honest, this Excel file would be of no help to anyone other than Casho.

I'm not being unfare to anyone.  Casho has his own system for selecting numbers to enter in boxes 1 through 27.

This justs cuts down the amount of time it takes to do the original workouts.  We all remember how many pages of posts it took just to do the original workouts.  Were talking over 700 combinations.

As Casho mentioned, we are at 75%. 

Updates to follow!!

wsls

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                  BOSTON
                  United States
                  Member #48
                  September 9, 2001
                  3594 Posts
                  Posted: November 10, 2005, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

thanks winsum for the vote of confidence. Then the next step would be for us to have your excel and have casho post the charts he has for the different states or just one universal chart he feels will work in all states if that is possible. Waiting for a response from casho. Thanks

Atlanta
                    United States
                    Member #15989
                    May 24, 2005
                    183 Posts
                    Posted: November 10, 2005, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

And, as Casho stated, he would give those in the thread(s) the numbers FREE of charge. Hope he is true to his word aftwer it is 100%, not the 75% numbers we got in the forensics group earlier, AND that it should be state specific for STRAIGHTS, not boxes per his original "need help" post and Dman's added info 

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
                      Clarksville
                      United States
                      Member #487
                      July 15, 2002
                      17638 Posts
                      Posted: November 12, 2005, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

I don't know why someone should not have to pay for numbers information..it is a product just like any other thing..the money charge for the inner circle is minimal and besides Casho does do things for free. Talking about Free..everything on this website is NOT free.  In order to use ALL of the tools Todd has on this site, YOU MUST PAY!!   I like the tools, so I pay..Just give Casho the time he needs to complete what he is doing and I am sure he will post for everyone to see...he is VERY thorough and likes to do a good job...!!!

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                        Charlotte NC
                        United States
                        Member #17406
                        June 18, 2005
                        4053 Posts
                        Posted: November 12, 2005, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

I don't know why someone should not have to pay for numbers information..it is a product just like any other thing..the money charge for the inner circle is minimal and besides Casho does do things for free. Talking about Free..everything on this website is NOT free.  In order to use ALL of the tools Todd has on this site, YOU MUST PAY!!   I like the tools, so I pay..Just give Casho the time he needs to complete what he is doing and I am sure he will post for everyone to see...he is VERY thorough and likes to do a good job...!!!

MadThis IS a free website.  When you first logged on did you have to pay?  It is free to everyone.  What members pay for are the extras.

Regardless of how minimal the fee is for inner circle there still is a charge and posters don't charge fees here on lottery post.  That was his motive for being here. To drum up business.  You don't see him posting in blogs.  You see him every once in a while.  You don't see him posting numbers everyday like the rest of us do.  Do you Littleoldlady?  Think about it.  Is he really a part of us.  Where are his predictions on the predictions board?  You know why they are not there because he want to sell them.   

We post our choice numbers for free and there are many good predictors and hits every night and day without having to pay another poster.  Predictors put in a lot of hard work and hours of research so that LP players can hit. 

We don't say I'll give you these predictions but if you want the choice ones, like the 0288 you'll have to join the Inner Circle.  That is wrong.

The free stuff that Casho gives out is to sucker you in as a possible member of the Inner Circle.  Why can't you see it is a business interest for him. 

If Casho was a true LP comrade he would do a blog of choice straight hits.  He's not going to do that because he want to make money. 

Think about how long the thread ran.  For weeks.  It doesn't take that long to gather up pick 4's.  It ran that long on purpose and in the meantime he picked up a lot of members from LP for his inner circle.

takeemtothebank

United States
                          Member #14
                          November 9, 2001
                          31362 Posts
                          Posted: November 12, 2005, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

just like on lotteryposr you can visit casho's website for free.  if you want extra goodies - you pay      makes sense

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                            Charlotte NC
                            United States
                            Member #17406
                            June 18, 2005
                            4053 Posts
                            Posted: November 12, 2005, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Big GrinGreat big difference in the two websites.

ONLY OUR SPONSORS SELL LOTTERY INFORMATION to the posters.

takeemtothebank

United States
                              Member #14
                              November 9, 2001
                              31362 Posts
                              Posted: November 12, 2005, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

give it a rest - enjoy life!!!