Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Platinum Membership

Topic closed. 58 replies. Last post 11 years ago by hareless.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: November 8, 2005, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

Lotto Fans..

becoming a Platinum Member
has been the best move I have made in the lotto world.

For the cost of one play a day, I am able to use the tools here that makes playing pick 3 affordable and profitable..

Thanks Todd for all your hard work.. Still looking forward to the vtracs results page.. It will be awesome..

If you are a serious pick 3 player, I highly recommend becoming a Platinum Member
You will be surprised to what the Search Drawing page can help you with...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: November 8, 2005, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

btw..after I leave shop this afternoon I will not be able to post until I get computer fixed at home. It is sick again..

We are shopping for two to replace these...

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23260 Posts
      Posted: November 8, 2005, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

I am so pleased and happy to see that!  Vtracs are definitely on the horizon.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: November 8, 2005, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

I am so pleased and happy to see that!  Vtracs are definitely on the horizon.

awesome...

People.. if you haven't upgraded.. do so this week..especially before the vtracs page comes..

There is money to be made..don't let under-membership stop you ..

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
          Clarkston, Michigan
          United States
          Member #76
          January 6, 2002
          8528 Posts
          Posted: November 8, 2005, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Amen.....been preaching that for about a year now......think people would get it thru their thick skulls......the next box win....put it toward Platinum..............it's worth the trip!!!!

Sandy

Atlanta, GA
            United States
            Member #25553
            November 8, 2005
            1 Posts
            Posted: November 8, 2005, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

OK, I've got to ask this in all seriousness. For those of you like tntea, when you refer to playing the pick 3 as being profitable, how large are we talking. Because technically make $1 more than you spent is considered profitable.

I've been interested in this for some time and started following the VRA thread. I've actually found some really good paramaters with that that hits on each of the 3 balls between 30-50% of the time. I've been through 5 draws now, hit at least 1 ball 3 times and hit 2 balls for the mid-day today. I'm playing straights on this, because that's how I'm analysing the balls.

I'm just curious as to what some of you long timers consider as profit on an average weekly or monthly basis and also how are you playing? Staights, boxes or straight/boxes?

Thanks for any input to help out a newbie on this one.

--Scott

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
              Redford/MI
              United States
              Member #3396
              January 18, 2004
              4867 Posts
              Posted: November 8, 2005, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

Lotto Fans..

becoming a Platinum Member
              has been the best move I have made in the lotto world.

For the cost of one play a day, I am able to use the tools here that makes playing pick 3 affordable and profitable..

Thanks Todd for all your hard work.. Still looking forward to the vtracs results page.. It will be awesome..

If you are a serious pick 3 player, I highly recommend becoming a Platinum Member
              You will be surprised to what the Search Drawing page can help you with...

I Agree!

L ttaL   T

Alabama
                United States
                Member #17830
                June 27, 2005
                309 Posts
                Posted: November 8, 2005, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

tntea said:

"becoming a Platinum Member has been the best move I have made in the lotto world."

I agree 100%, tntea!  No matter which lottery game you play, the resources available to Platinum Members are great!  And there are more on the way.

Support Lottery Post!  Become a Platinum member today!

Todd, thanks again for all the hard work you do to make this the premier lottery site on the net.

Check out the benefits of a Lottery Post Premium Membership!

Want to know more?  >> Click Here <<

Read what Platinum Members have to say:  << Click Here >> 

msmusic's avatar - music note-t10469-2jvmir1.jpg
                  Hating is for the weak, loving is for the strong.
                  LA/TX
                  United States
                  Member #5957
                  July 29, 2004
                  9102 Posts
                  Posted: November 8, 2005, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

I agree with  youTntea ,Platinum  is the way to go. Great cross reference on previous numbers played.

cahaba's avatar - moon
                    Birmingham
                    United States
                    Member #18850
                    July 21, 2005
                    82 Posts
                    Posted: November 10, 2005, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

Hi All,

I am usually not one to toot horns for other entities, however, I do agree that the Platinum Membership is worth it's weight in Gold, err, should I say, Platinum. First, the forums are very valuable for the vacationing lottery player to the serious lottery player. It has the feel of a community effort, and we all need some advice and tidbits of wisdom when it comes to deciding whether to risk our money on certain strategies. Second, the predictions page can be profitable if you are into Pick 3 and 4, which most of the community is (I personally would like to see more pick-5 predictions, for I will be contributing some of those myself). Third, the results page is very, very helpful. Fourth, the wheels are as good or better than any out there, period.

I am sure there are more tools on this site that I do not know of yet, and they are most assuredly helpful to the Lottery player.

If becoming a Platinum member can assist Todd and his people with the advancement of this website, which in turn will only help the lottery player, all of the standard members need to bone-up the moolah and quit riding piggyback.

Imagine what your Lottery world would be like without Lottery Post.....ahhh....just what I thought...withdrawals....a cry for forums.....easy access to shared knowledge wiped out.

Think about it-

"Life is like a box of chocolates...you can speculate on what you're going to get through trial and error"

Alabama
                      United States
                      Member #17830
                      June 27, 2005
                      309 Posts
                      Posted: November 10, 2005, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
                        Member #17834
                        June 28, 2005
                        2083 Posts
                        Posted: November 11, 2005, 1:18 am - IP Logged

I highly agree. I was only a non-full member for maybe a couple of weeks before I decided this is the place to join.
                        I went straight to plaiuam instead of gold because the price difference is not much and the tools are excellent!!!

It's like buying a program almost except everything is based online You never have to worry about it crashing at least I hope not.

There is always updates going on and the best part is Todd actually give advice and helps out unlike when you buy a program for the lottery #'s that is all you get and if you get support your lucky.

My recommendation to all current LP regular members and future members. Upgrade it's worth the money.

If you don't have the money then watch the threads and the next time you hit the box bet on the pick 3 or 4 upgrade.

Then you will beable to reap the benifits of winning more with your new membership because of the great tools and updates that Todd has put togeather for all the LP members.

Looking foward to the Vtrac and all the other new tools that will come in the future!!

Powerplayer

Good luck to everyone!!!

VA
                          United States
                          Member #18455
                          July 12, 2005
                          34 Posts
                          Posted: November 11, 2005, 1:35 am - IP Logged

I haven't even gotten around to playing with all the additional features included in the Platinum Membership.  I'm new to all this and I'm still reading around to get a feel for things.  I have been impressed with the past drawings database.  It's been such a great resource for researching number history. It's so much better than my state lottery's search engine.

If you are a Lottery Post regular, you really owe it to yourself to upgrade.

Alabama
                            United States
                            Member #17830
                            June 27, 2005
                            309 Posts
                            Posted: November 11, 2005, 10:10 am - IP Logged

powerplayer said:

"I was only a non-full member for maybe a couple of weeks before I decided this is the place to join. I went straight to plaiuam instead of gold because the price difference is not much and the tools are excellent!!!"

That's pretty much my story. I visited as a "Guest" for about a week and a half, then became a Platinum member shortly after signing up. The extra lottery tools you are able to access with the Platinum membership make the small price difference worth it.

"It's like buying a program almost except everything is based online..."

That's true! All you need is an internet connected computer and you have access to a wealth of lottery tools.   If you're on vacation and don't have a laptop to carry with you, stop by a local library and use their computers. Or if you're staying in a hotel, many have internet access in their rooms or in the lobby.   And then there are internet cafes.

"My recommendation to all current LP regular members and future members. Upgrade it's worth the money. Then you will be able to reap the benifits of winning more with your new membership because of the great tools and updates that Todd has put together for all the LP members."

Amen! Todd does an outstanding job making Lottery Post the premier lottery site on the web. We need to support his efforts.

cahaba's avatar - moon
                              Birmingham
                              United States
                              Member #18850
                              July 21, 2005
                              82 Posts
                              Posted: November 11, 2005, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Mr. Bobb,

Hyper    Looks good!!

"Life is like a box of chocolates...you can speculate on what you're going to get through trial and error"