Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Platinum Membership

Topic closed. 58 replies. Last post 11 years ago by hareless.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: November 14, 2005, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

tntea said:

"I have made enough money to play a 10 year membership.....just using this site.."

That's great!  Do you play only pick-3, or do you also play other games?

Pick 3 is the game for me.

I play pick 4 and have come very close to st hits.. Just having to fine tune the method..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: November 14, 2005, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

FYI

Out of 26,304 Lottery Post Members

only 241 are platinum members 

sleepy now--will go to bedBed

I believe the post members 26,304 could be people who visit every now and then..

I have seen customers with copies of LUCKY's predictions in their hands when making plays at store.

That says a lot about the confidence that people have in LUCKY..(you the man)

I just smile and think.. they have no clue I am tntea on here

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
      OHIO
      United States
      Member #4164
      March 27, 2004
      14586 Posts
      Posted: November 14, 2005, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

Only 241 Platinum members?  How many Gold members?

You can view the Member List (Members menu), and sort by "Group".  That will list everyone by membership type.

Don't count me out i'll be joining soon too........

"I am what I am by the grace of God."

Kitfany

http://www.ohiolottery.com/

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: November 14, 2005, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

It will be the best Pick 3 investment you will ever make..

Alabama
          United States
          Member #17830
          June 27, 2005
          309 Posts
          Posted: November 15, 2005, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

tntea said:

"I have made enough money to play a 10 year membership.....just using this site.."

I play pick 4 and have come very close to st hits.. Just having to fine tune the method..

If I lived in a state that had the lottery, or lived much closer to the TN or GA state lines, I'd give Pick 3 & 4 a try. It seems to me that you have to analyze and play every day to do well in those games. Is that true?

Do you ever use the advance play (or multi draw) for pick 3 & 4 games? If so, do you win much?

Check out the benefits of a Lottery Post Premium Membership!

Want to know more?  >> Click Here <<

Read what Platinum Members have to say:  << Click Here >> 

MollyG's avatar - happy
            TEXAS (yeah!)Katy
            United States
            Member #9019
            November 25, 2004
            523 Posts
            Posted: November 15, 2005, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

tntea said:

If I lived in a state that had the lottery, or lived much closer to the TN or GA state lines, I'd give Pick 3 & 4 a try. It seems to me that you have to analyze and play every day to do well in those games. Is that true?

Do you ever use the advance play (or multi draw) for pick 3 & 4 games? If so, do you win much?

Gosh, MrBobb, do you get to play any lottery, at all?

Alabama
              United States
              Member #17830
              June 27, 2005
              309 Posts
              Posted: November 15, 2005, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

"Gosh, MrBobb, do you get to play any lottery, at all?"

Sure! I do make it to Georgia periodically to visit family, or we take a trip to the North GA mountains. So we're usually over there 4 to 6 times a year. The folks over there don't play the lottery and have hesitated when I've asked them to buy tickets, so I don't ask any more.

There have been a few times when I got up early on a Saturday and drove to the GA state line to have breakfast and buy some tickets. But with the price of gasoline, I don't do that very often any more!

And I usually make it to Florida at least once per year - sometimes more often.

I have family living in Indiana, and we make that trip twice per year, so that takes us through Tennessee and Kentucky and I get tickets on the way up and then on the way back. Since Indiana went to computer draw, I don't play in Indiana any more (except Power Ball).

Multi draw helps. And I have a playing partner who makes it to Florida a few more times per year than I do.

So I usually have new numbers to play about every 5 or 6 weeks, on average.

Over the past five years, in Pick-5 games, I've won $200+ three times (IN) and $125 once (GA). In Pick-6 games, I've won $66 once (GA) and $64 another time (LA) - both 4 of 6. And I've won close to $100 total in Kentuck Cash Ball. And oodles of free quick picks and several 3 number matches for various amounts in several different games. But most times I come up empty handed.

cahaba's avatar - moon
                Birmingham
                United States
                Member #18850
                July 21, 2005
                82 Posts
                Posted: November 15, 2005, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

pick-5 games are my specialty. I would love to see more pick-5 tools on the site.

"Life is like a box of chocolates...you can speculate on what you're going to get through trial and error"

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
                  Member #12618
                  March 18, 2005
                  2060 Posts
                  Posted: December 3, 2005, 2:26 am - IP Logged

I just got my membership, yesterday afternoon. I haven't had time to go through everything because I was at work, but tomorrow sometime I am looking forward to getting into some of those features that are now available to me. =)

Dance like no one is watching.

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #12305
                    March 10, 2005
                    2984 Posts
                    Posted: December 12, 2005, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

A couple of weeks ago I gave myself a 60-second birthday present.... a renewal of my Plat Membership. 

Fact is, I was around LP three, four months before I came to understand I needed it.  I'm not going to make the mistake of letting it lapse.

I figure on winning a jackpot sometime during this membership phase, and when I do, I'm going to blame it on the Platinum Membership

The fact my life falls apart, I start washing clothes in a laundromat, hire an electrician to come in and put the extension cords into the ceiling.  High-grade cat food.  Silk longjohns.  Maybe even a heater that doesn't require a propane bottle sitting in the living room.  A new clutch and tires for the Toyota 4 Runner.

All because I made the mistake of buying a Plat Membership, my life disintegrated.  There's no escape now.

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                      Member #14
                      November 9, 2001
                      31346 Posts
                      Posted: December 12, 2005, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

A couple of weeks ago I gave myself a 60-second birthday present.... a renewal of my Plat Membership. 

Fact is, I was around LP three, four months before I came to understand I needed it.  I'm not going to make the mistake of letting it lapse.

I figure on winning a jackpot sometime during this membership phase, and when I do, I'm going to blame it on the Platinum Membership

The fact my life falls apart, I start washing clothes in a laundromat, hire an electrician to come in and put the extension cords into the ceiling.  High-grade cat food.  Silk longjohns.  Maybe even a heater that doesn't require a propane bottle sitting in the living room.  A new clutch and tires for the Toyota 4 Runner.

All because I made the mistake of buying a Plat Membership, my life disintegrated.  There's no escape now.

Jack

glad to see you put the high-grade cat food first.  lol 

love to nibble those micey feet.

Alabama
                        United States
                        Member #17830
                        June 27, 2005
                        309 Posts
                        Posted: December 21, 2005, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

Jack

I renewed my Platinum Membership on Monday. 

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #12305
                          March 10, 2005
                          2984 Posts
                          Posted: December 21, 2005, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

pick-5 games are my specialty. I would love to see more pick-5 tools on the site.

It would be nice to have wheels available for the two digit pick 4 and 4+1, also.

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

United States
                            Member #1759
                            June 29, 2003
                            1156 Posts
                            Posted: December 21, 2005, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Just like Molly I have programs that do everything I need to play the Pick-3/4 and Pick-5 games but I will admit this site is the best on the net and for those that can use the tools available getting a platinum membership is a smart thing to do and for those that already have good tools then just reading the posts is good enough for a standard membership.

Anna, TX
                              United States
                              Member #26720
                              November 21, 2005
                              263 Posts
                              Posted: December 21, 2005, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

I dunno. I have thought about upgrading several times. I think I just don't like hard selling. Alot of times I hear questions asked and the response is, well if you were platnuim.....

Sooo..I hate buying things where I feel I HAVE TO BUY.  It's only personal. I have to agree just as a "freeloader" member it is a awesome site. I am told it would be even better if I paid for it. Really, Todd (did I get that right) is spending alot of money to keep the site up and user friendly and I do appreciate that.  I think you might be doing the right thing to obtain more paid members, only because I don't know any other way to do it other than the way you are doing it....Im so torn.

Regardless. I want to see this pay off for me. I am not sure how it is going to do that yet. I have learning alot about numbers, that is for sure. I have finally put in 50 to play on some un named website and so far I have just broke even. Some days I am like yea!!! I won such and such, then some days I don't win anything and wonder if I am wasting my time. Honestly for a unpaid membership, breaking even I think is pretty damn good.  I know right now I am sitting in front of my computer ALOT working with numbers and reading this website, and don't feel like I really "get it". I have my numbers laid out with filters and still.. I really don't know. It is like I have a tool and can't figure out how to use it. Sure, I get alot of helpful hints on how, but there are so many ways I get overwelmed and not trust myself.  Really though, you have to work at something for awhile before you become good at it. It is just like going to school for anything. Nothing is free.

Which makes my whole so called argument ironic, doesn't it?

This is what I want to know if I become a paid member:

Will I see results?

Will I get help that I so desperately need to understand?

Will I spend less time on the computer or working with numbers?

Will I start to understand how to play? 

Will I eventually post "you have to be a paid member to understand!!!!"

will I quit my day job and buy a house on a private island while being pampered by maids and such???

ok, last question I retract. Wishful thinking...