Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Platinum Membership

Topic closed. 58 replies. Last post 11 years ago by hareless.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: December 21, 2005, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

This is what I want to know if I become a paid member:

Will I see results? * you can make results.. yes.. you will see them..

Will I get help that I so desperately need to understand? *according to what kind of help you seek..
I for one like the "research results" option.. and the "deflation" tool..

Will I spend less time on the computer or working with numbers? * not likely.. probably more..

Will I start to understand how to play? ."yes"

Will I eventually post "you have to be a paid member to understand!!!!" *sure

will I quit my day job and buy a house on a private island while being pampered by maids and such???
*why would you want that... just kidding..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

New Mexico
    United States
    Member #12305
    March 10, 2005
    2984 Posts
    Posted: December 21, 2005, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

Interesting note at the bottom, the one about the horse.

Reminds me of something I read on a wall somewhere at the University of Texas back in the '70s involving horticulture and not being able to make her think, something of that sort.

Slips my mind at the moment.

Jack

Absorb the good, ignore the bad, weigh the ugly.

It's about number behavior.

Egos don't count.

Dedicated to the memory of Big Loooser

Anna, TX
      United States
      Member #26720
      November 21, 2005
      263 Posts
      Posted: December 21, 2005, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

another thing I was thinking of too. I see alot of people ask, what program is worth buying to help pick numbers? The response is always...why buy what you can do for free....

which confuses me on the whole paying to be a member thing. Which I am not against...cause I see why the need....anyway. I hope i made sense there.

Anna, TX
        United States
        Member #26720
        November 21, 2005
        263 Posts
        Posted: December 21, 2005, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

and geez can I spell platinum or what??? NOT!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23275 Posts
          Posted: December 21, 2005, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

hareless,

It doesn't sound like you took a close look at the membership comparison grid to see what a premium member actually gets.  Before passing judgement, maybe you should take a look.  I don't think 200+ people have been "hoodwinked" into buying a membership.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

New Mexico
            United States
            Member #12305
            March 10, 2005
            2984 Posts
            Posted: December 21, 2005, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

another thing I was thinking of too. I see alot of people ask, what program is worth buying to help pick numbers? The response is always...why buy what you can do for free....

which confuses me on the whole paying to be a member thing. Which I am not against...cause I see why the need....anyway. I hope i made sense there.

Heck, hareless.  Todd provided the site for free if you don't want to pay, with limited services.  Nothing to keep you from continuing to use it.

Everything's been said by Plat members explaining what they think of their own memberships.  But whether you choose to do it, or not, is entirely your own affair.  No reason for anyone to try to talk you into it. 

I sort of think I'm hoodwinking Todd, getting a Plat membership for the price.  Makes me feel good all over knowing I'm putting one over on him.

Jack

Egos don't count.

United States
              Member #1759
              June 29, 2003
              1156 Posts
              Posted: December 21, 2005, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

The Tools here work if you know how to use them the same with software they don't work by themselves you are the one behind it.All tools are capable of working whether there paper/pencil,software/systems or Lottery Post but unless you know how too use them effectively they won't.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: December 21, 2005, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

I know what you are feeling Hareless.. I was the same way.   I was doing ok on my own with picking.. I was staying in the game with the vtracs and getting 3-4 hits a week.. So no money out of my pocket.. However, the membership upgrade has made things easier for me. I really like it.   

I enjoy the tools here more than the forums. You are able to check things out for yourself.

I decided to give it one month's trial. Afterwards, I went for 6 months.. If the vtracs results page comes, I will be hooked for life..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Anna, TX
                  United States
                  Member #26720
                  November 21, 2005
                  263 Posts
                  Posted: December 22, 2005, 12:41 am - IP Logged

hareless,

It doesn't sound like you took a close look at the membership comparison grid to see what a premium member actually gets.  Before passing judgement, maybe you should take a look.  I don't think 200+ people have been "hoodwinked" into buying a membership.

I wasn't trying to pass judgement, Im totally sorry if I seemed that way. just playing devils advocate. And you are right, I should take a closer look...

Anna, TX
                    United States
                    Member #26720
                    November 21, 2005
                    263 Posts
                    Posted: December 22, 2005, 12:53 am - IP Logged

I know what you are feeling Hareless.. I was the same way.   I was doing ok on my own with picking.. I was staying in the game with the vtracs and getting 3-4 hits a week.. So no money out of my pocket.. However, the membership upgrade has made things easier for me. I really like it.   

I enjoy the tools here more than the forums. You are able to check things out for yourself.

I decided to give it one month's trial. Afterwards, I went for 6 months.. If the vtracs results page comes, I will be hooked for life..

Thanks. I plan on taking a closer look, soon as i get time....Im STILL not ready for xmas and I have the flu or something really sucky like that. I need to spend more time looking at the tools now that I am in a little further and ready to use them.

As for feeling hookwinked, no I don't feel that way or meant to come  across that way. Just asking questions. I am a penny pincher.  I don't grocery shop without coupons and only satisfied when I saved more than I spent. I spend hours over coupons. I buy our clothes off the clearance rack.  So everytime I am dishing out money I just want to feel good about it.  That is all.

New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #12305
                      March 10, 2005
                      2984 Posts
                      Posted: December 22, 2005, 7:28 am - IP Logged

You come across as a frugal, prudent person, hareless.  Probably your frugality is the result of necessity. 

If that's the case, if you're into buying lottery tickets in hopes of making more money than you lose playing the numbers you might want to do some serious thinking about that premise.  With, or without a Premium Membership, that's a proposition that comes hard and isn't all that likely.

The Predictions page has a section that tells how everyone here who post predictions there has fared, Platinum Members, non-paying members, everyone, over their entire prediction histories on LP.

1.SuperWheeler197.56%$33,620$66,420
                      2.fbird134.35%$521$700
                      3.GoArmy113.49%$9,287$10,540
                      4.ayenowitall106.17%$2,120$2,251

Those four people are the only ones who are ahead in the game.  And Superwheeler is the only one who has a bit of margin for error before he slips back down into the loss side of things.

A lot of people don't like to put their numbers on the predictions page because it keeps track of whether they're winning or losing, and they prefer ambiguity.  But for those willing to put themselves to a test, those are the statistics.

The lottery's a game.  If you play it, no matter what kind of membership you have, you probably are going to lose some of the money you could have put up alongside your coupons and bought some item of clothing or food from the discount rack.

That's the honest fact of it all.  A paid membership might get you an edge, but it's not going to buy you a jackpot.

You gotta play it as a game and hope you hit the big one, and you gotta keep it real.  Or you oughtn't play at all.

Jack

Egos don't count.

ga.
                        United States
                        Member #7829
                        October 14, 2004
                        614 Posts
                        Posted: December 22, 2005, 7:32 am - IP Logged

Thanks. I plan on taking a closer look, soon as i get time....Im STILL not ready for xmas and I have the flu or something really sucky like that. I need to spend more time looking at the tools now that I am in a little further and ready to use them.

As for feeling hookwinked, no I don't feel that way or meant to come  across that way. Just asking questions. I am a penny pincher.  I don't grocery shop without coupons and only satisfied when I saved more than I spent. I spend hours over coupons. I buy our clothes off the clearance rack.  So everytime I am dishing out money I just want to feel good about it.  That is all.

Hareless.........I completely understand your view,I too at one time felt this way...but the "Search Drawing" tool itself will pay you back multifold.Just last night I logged on around 8:30 seen that I had not hit anything yet,so I began searching and looking at what had fallen the night before on cash 3 (all states) well that one little tool (search draws) helped me win 1125.00 I seen thatOntario had 824 tuesday night,I search for the number 426 and it had not fallen any any form  for several months  so I boxed it for 25cents and played it str. for 1.00 ......without the serch tool I would have still played it box for 25 cents which would have netted me 37.50....So you can see it easliy paid for itself......I too hate someone trying to sell me something,but in all honestly I have never felt that way here....I always felt I could have stayed a non-paying member as long as I wanted,never felt pressured.....take your time,when and if you decide to become gold or platinum I think you will be glad that you did...Merry Christmas and many winnings to yu...Big Grin Santa

432847812/21/056,2,4N12/21/05ON$0.25L$0.00
                        432847712/21/056,4,2N12/21/05ON$0.25L$0.00
                        432847612/21/054,6,2N12/21/05ON$0.25L$0.00
                        432847512/21/054,2,6N12/21/05ON$0.25W$225.00
                        432847412/21/052,6,4N12/21/05ON$0.25L$0.00
                        432847312/21/052,4,6N12/21/05ON$0.25L$0.00
                        432847212/21/054,2,6N12/21/05ON$1.00W$900.00

Party 

GracieGirl

Anna, TX
                          United States
                          Member #26720
                          November 21, 2005
                          263 Posts
                          Posted: December 22, 2005, 11:31 am - IP Logged

You come across as a frugal, prudent person, hareless.  Probably your frugality is the result of necessity. 

If that's the case, if you're into buying lottery tickets in hopes of making more money than you lose playing the numbers you might want to do some serious thinking about that premise.  With, or without a Premium Membership, that's a proposition that comes hard and isn't all that likely.

The Predictions page has a section that tells how everyone here who post predictions there has fared, Platinum Members, non-paying members, everyone, over their entire prediction histories on LP.

1.SuperWheeler197.56%$33,620$66,420
                          2.fbird134.35%$521$700
                          3.GoArmy113.49%$9,287$10,540
                          4.ayenowitall106.17%$2,120$2,251

Those four people are the only ones who are ahead in the game.  And Superwheeler is the only one who has a bit of margin for error before he slips back down into the loss side of things.

A lot of people don't like to put their numbers on the predictions page because it keeps track of whether they're winning or losing, and they prefer ambiguity.  But for those willing to put themselves to a test, those are the statistics.

The lottery's a game.  If you play it, no matter what kind of membership you have, you probably are going to lose some of the money you could have put up alongside your coupons and bought some item of clothing or food from the discount rack.

That's the honest fact of it all.  A paid membership might get you an edge, but it's not going to buy you a jackpot.

You gotta play it as a game and hope you hit the big one, and you gotta keep it real.  Or you oughtn't play at all.

Jack

Frugal, yes-because I hate paying full price for anything. Prudent...hahaha. Well, ok. I think my husband would beg to differ. A little cautious maybe, I would even accept negative.  Not because I have too, but because I want too. Well not the negative part, that part just grew on me. No plans on winning the jackpot, nor am I even trying. I stumbled upon this website in the middle of the night at work while talking about the lottery at work and found it interesting. What interesting me the most was that it apeared that most people on this site are more interested in the smaller games, like pick 3 and pick 4. At first I thought it was odd, but it intrigued me. I could not understand why anyone would play those games. The more I read though it made sense, mathematically. As a person who use to shy away from mathematics in school, I find it more interesting these days and to find something you can make somewhat educated guesses on the next pick really seems like alot of fun.  I think I am like most people, making a little change doing it makes it even more exciting. I don't think it would put me in early retirement at 32, but it would be nice to play a game I can win some cash from time to time. And its something that is using my brain cells too. I went back and forth a long time before I put some money in, and that was with the knowledge I knew enough to walk away with what I put in. If having a membership gives me a edge, then this is what I am looking for. I asked the questions to find out if it would be worth it. I am only assuming that right now it would be a big help, and then later as I get better, I would most likely not need to tools anymore because I could do it on my own. I bet though I would be like most paid members here, I would stick with it for support and of course we always could stand to learn something new. Not only that, It would be my turn to provide assistance to others starting out.  I thrive to be the best at everything I do.

I am now known as the coupon/lottery chick at work. If I am not cutting coupons I am figuring out numbers. I think my deal is how can I get over on da man. haha.

Anna, TX
                            United States
                            Member #26720
                            November 21, 2005
                            263 Posts
                            Posted: December 22, 2005, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Hareless.........I completely understand your view,I too at one time felt this way...but the "Search Drawing" tool itself will pay you back multifold.Just last night I logged on around 8:30 seen that I had not hit anything yet,so I began searching and looking at what had fallen the night before on cash 3 (all states) well that one little tool (search draws) helped me win 1125.00 I seen thatOntario had 824 tuesday night,I search for the number 426 and it had not fallen any any form  for several months  so I boxed it for 25cents and played it str. for 1.00 ......without the serch tool I would have still played it box for 25 cents which would have netted me 37.50....So you can see it easliy paid for itself......I too hate someone trying to sell me something,but in all honestly I have never felt that way here....I always felt I could have stayed a non-paying member as long as I wanted,never felt pressured.....take your time,when and if you decide to become gold or platinum I think you will be glad that you did...Merry Christmas and many winnings to yu...Big Grin Santa

432847812/21/056,2,4N12/21/05ON$0.25L$0.00
                            432847712/21/056,4,2N12/21/05ON$0.25L$0.00
                            432847612/21/054,6,2N12/21/05ON$0.25L$0.00
                            432847512/21/054,2,6N12/21/05ON$0.25W$225.00
                            432847412/21/052,6,4N12/21/05ON$0.25L$0.00
                            432847312/21/052,4,6N12/21/05ON$0.25L$0.00
                            432847212/21/054,2,6N12/21/05ON$1.00W$900.00

Party 

thank you! And that is totally AWESOME!!!! Your right, Im still stuck on 25 cent bets right now. I haven't gotten the balls to go higher! You go girl! Now that IS a awesome tool!