Welcome Guest
You last visited April 24, 2018, 8:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 4 questions?? ALL STATES

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 12 years ago by gilla.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
four4me's avatar - gate1
MD
United States
Member #1701
June 18, 2003
8703 Posts
Posted: November 16, 2005, 1:45 am - IP Logged

the question is " How many different combinations come out a crossed referened with all states? All 10,000 I don't think so.

This task should be pretty easy for you, your a platinum member get all the pick 4 history from each state say for one year and put it note pad or word pad then using the tool found on this site deflate it and or inspect it this should give you some semblance of which numbers hit the most the least etc. Everything you need can be found on this site.

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
    Member #17834
    June 28, 2005
    2083 Posts
    Posted: November 17, 2005, 4:38 am - IP Logged

Hello All,

I have finished a list of all 10,000 combinations for the pick4.

I can't post them due to a script error in IE I get when posting. So if you would like the excel sheet please PM me.

Working on phase #2: Designing a cross reference chart

Thanks

Powerplayer

Good luck to everyone!!!

gilla's avatar - radar

United States
      Member #566
      August 13, 2002
      2453 Posts
      Posted: November 18, 2005, 1:01 am - IP Logged

the question is " How many different combinations come out a crossed referened with all states? All 10,000 I don't think so.

This task should be pretty easy for you, your a platinum member get all the pick 4 history from each state say for one year and put it note pad or word pad then using the tool found on this site deflate it and or inspect it this should give you some semblance of which numbers hit the most the least etc. Everything you need can be found on this site.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/122166

gilla