Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

You just won $310,000,000!!

Topic closed. 56 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tntea.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

What would you indulge most in?

Luxury Homes/Real Estate [ 18 ]  [22.78%]
World Travel [ 11 ]  [13.92%]
Cars/Boats/Toys, etc. [ 4 ]  [5.06%]
Beautiful Women [ 6 ]  [7.59%]
Handsome Men [ 1 ]  [1.27%]
Gambling [ 1 ]  [1.27%]
All of The Above! [ 12 ]  [15.19%]
Nothing Changes, honest!! [ 7 ]  [8.86%]
Don't Know yet. [ 16 ]  [20.25%]
Don't care, just wanna see the results. [ 3 ]  [3.80%]
Total Valid Votes [ 79 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 8 ]  

United States
Member #5565
July 11, 2004
260 Posts
Posted: November 16, 2005, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

Three jackpot winners in nearly 5 months.  Any chance they'll come out with a junior version of MM along the lines of Hot Lotto?

Annual Payments's avatar - annual 20payments.jpg
    Houston, TX
    United States
    Member #9841
    December 23, 2004
    236 Posts
    Posted: November 16, 2005, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

If I won that much, first, I'd go and collect my annual payments.  With my first payment, the first thing I'd do is engage in world travel.  I have internet friends from all over the world and I'd get to visit them =)

Eventually, I'd just move to Europe, as it is a long term goal of mine anyway.  I'll just pick up and finish my education there and live in Amsterdam or a German city and seek citizenship.  Then have all or a big chunk of my money transferred to Euros. 

Then I'd pull a Paris Hilton, which we'll be friends, hang out, and have the paparazzi follow us and take pics of us on the beaches of the south of France, and record a CD just like her.  It'll be trance/techno/disco, the stuff popular in Europe and I'd be a techno superstar =)

I would make myself famous and known and hang with stars. 

United States
      Member #379
      June 5, 2002
      11296 Posts
      Posted: November 17, 2005, 9:59 am - IP Logged

AP:

I'm not surprised you didn't win the $315 million. Look for the Anaheim winner(s) to choose lump sum.

Sparta, NJ
        United States
        Member #18331
        July 9, 2005
        1977 Posts
        Posted: November 17, 2005, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

If I won that much, first, I'd go and collect my annual payments.  With my first payment, the first thing I'd do is engage in world travel.  I have internet friends from all over the world and I'd get to visit them =)

Eventually, I'd just move to Europe, as it is a long term goal of mine anyway.  I'll just pick up and finish my education there and live in Amsterdam or a German city and seek citizenship.  Then have all or a big chunk of my money transferred to Euros. 

Then I'd pull a Paris Hilton, which we'll be friends, hang out, and have the paparazzi follow us and take pics of us on the beaches of the south of France, and record a CD just like her.  It'll be trance/techno/disco, the stuff popular in Europe and I'd be a techno superstar =)

Ahhhh to be young.  Some would say, young and foolish, but its yours to loose.  Hang with the likes of Paris "Inkeepers Daughter" Hilton, and you can count on loosing a large share.  That crowd is takers, not sharers.  There are a few million women in this world who are better looking, and most of that group would make a better friend.  Why tie yourself down with a slut.  Buy one, use her, then find a woman that can read a menu.

Cheers

|||::> *'`*:-.,_,.-:*''*:--->>> Chewie  <<<---.*''*:-.,_,.-:*''* <:::|||

I only trust myself - and that's a questionable choice

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
          PA
          United States
          Member #22983
          October 6, 2005
          2226 Posts
          Posted: November 18, 2005, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

Ahhhh to be young.  Some would say, young and foolish, but its yours to loose.  Hang with the likes of Paris "Inkeepers Daughter" Hilton, and you can count on loosing a large share.  That crowd is takers, not sharers.  There are a few million women in this world who are better looking, and most of that group would make a better friend.  Why tie yourself down with a slut.  Buy one, use her, then find a woman that can read a menu.

Yes I agree with you. Don't worry, I would make sure that she 'took it' real good. As far as money goes, well she is already spoiled enough.

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
            Member #26882
            November 23, 2005
            1404 Posts
            Posted: December 1, 2005, 12:53 am - IP Logged

Well seeing that I have already had Handsome men in my life (A pretty face don’t mean a pretty heart trust me!) And that I am a beautiful woman myself hehehhe! I would use the money to Help Others. Seeing that I am a natural healer I would be build a huge natural healing clinic and offer as much free help as I could afford and that amount could go a long way.

My Family would come first and I would see all their needs were met. And of course I would definitely travel.
              bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
              Member #12618
              March 18, 2005
              2060 Posts
              Posted: December 1, 2005, 2:56 am - IP Logged

If I won big I would definitely take care of my immediate family first.

Dance like no one is watching.

Zoozie's avatar - back
                South Fort Myers
                United States
                Member #26835
                November 23, 2005
                454 Posts
                Posted: December 2, 2005, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

Ooooooooh I needed a good laugh this evening!  Is it just me or are some of these posts HILARIOUS!

Korean Redneck (pimp some hoes)

Pacattack (getting some new aglets - that was too funny... even funnier was the person who looked up the name of those plastic ends!)

... and the killer was ........

KyMystikal - YOU HAD ME ROLLING!  Do they make such a thing as a two story double wide anyway?  Jester Laugh

Thanks for the good laughs!

Zoozie  Dance

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve"
                Napoleon Hill

United States
                  Member #379
                  June 5, 2002
                  11296 Posts
                  Posted: December 7, 2005, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

My sister is buying out my half of my late father's house (she lives there now.) I asked for $200,000.

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                    PA
                    United States
                    Member #22983
                    October 6, 2005
                    2226 Posts
                    Posted: December 7, 2005, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

My sister is buying out my half of my late father's house (she lives there now.) I asked for $200,000.

Would that be $100,000 cash? As I doubt you will allow her to select paying the $200,000 over a period time. LOL

LOTTOMIKE's avatar - cash money.jpg
                      Tennessee
                      United States
                      Member #7853
                      October 15, 2004
                      11338 Posts
                      Posted: December 9, 2005, 5:22 am - IP Logged

cash only what would you do if the only option available is annual payments.......YIKES....

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                        Member #5344
                        June 30, 2004
                        23641 Posts
                        Posted: December 10, 2005, 1:36 am - IP Logged

I would replace the plastic tips at the end of my shoelaces. A New Pez dispenser, new batteries for my watch, and mend the holes in my socks.

FYI - those little plastic tips are called aglets. I once looked it up in case I ever get on Jeopardy!

lol...  It is on a achievement test I give my students..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44