Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 9:52 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Arlene vs. Todd

Topic closed. 61 replies. Last post 11 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
Michigan
United States
Member #22395
September 24, 2005
1583 Posts
Posted: November 24, 2005, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Todd

Are you doing ONLY the Pick3 challenge now?  Forget about the Pick4 that dman started tracking in the other thread? 

Also, by doing it your way, no matter how much fun it is, you are not comparing apples to apples.

1) If you are going to play 5 different States, I see no way other than using an internet account to place the bets.  Therefore, the payoffs have to be based on the $900/$1.

However, if D'Arlene's system requires that, I'd never buy it anyway.  I am interested in 1 State, Michigan. 

2) Anyone watching this challenge, would be making a decision of which is better.  So it has to be Apples to Apples.  You have to choose 5 States.  As it stands now, even if you win the challenge, IF I was going to buy D'Arlenes system, I would still buy it because they not only provide the numbers but also tell you where and when to play them.

Suppose you win.  What States would I play using the Lottery Post generator after the challenge is all over?  Or more accurately for me, when is the time to play the numbers in Michigan?  If D'Arlene says Michigan is hot, play now, then that is the "value" to paying for their system.  Assuming they are right.

For the record - I am not advocating buying any lottery system.  But if the test is bias and I continue to hear positive things about D'Arlene's system, I would consider it.

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
    Wyncote,Pa
    United States
    Member #3206
    January 3, 2004
    61434 Posts
    Posted: November 24, 2005, 9:44 am - IP Logged
    Arlene's" 30 picks are:  089 158  508  871 025  789 832  787 818.

The Lottery Post Quick Picks Generator selected the following 30 numbers (drum-roll please): 287  858 250  089  158 

My Amazing post has these

key digits 8 & 7, yet to hit are

the above,one should hit by

11/25

85**--84*--- 89-

Waiting for some action

If her combos hit my pairs

by 11/25. She might be worthy

of my attention otherwise

I 'm doing fine.

Winner2Be's avatar - diva
      Charleston
      United States
      Member #1990
      August 5, 2003
      1675 Posts
      Posted: November 24, 2005, 9:51 am - IP Logged
      Lurking
      Don't sweat the small stuff...
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #22395
        September 24, 2005
        1583 Posts
        Posted: November 24, 2005, 9:54 am - IP Logged

BA

Hi. I realize how popular you and your numbers might be, however I expect this thread to get complicated even if it stays on topic. Posting other choices is going to make it even harder to follow.

So, to anyone, could we at least, please, stay on topic for this thread?

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
          Clarkston, Michigan
          United States
          Member #76
          January 6, 2002
          8528 Posts
          Posted: November 24, 2005, 9:57 am - IP Logged

I agree with you, truecritic, no other predictor's numbers should be in this topic.  If you have a number post it in your own topic or thread.

Sandy

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
            Member #17834
            June 28, 2005
            2083 Posts
            Posted: November 24, 2005, 9:59 am - IP Logged

I have to put a word in on this. One is your wrong TODD!! Some of your quick picks are the same as her and not just same as #'s I'm talking about same order. No thank you. You need to use only qp that "ARE NOT' DUPLICATES!! Other wise you winning with her #'s. I want total seperate different digits. Nothing matching!!

Now that that's done the other thing is the off-shore place is not part of her system. That is your choice!!                                             

I don't want to post any kind of information that isn't able for free in black and white so I don't get into trouble like the last guy. Hiding Behind ComputerNo Pity!.............................................

So it cleary states on her page that is "free to read" that she will help you if you state is not hot at the time. The states move when needed.

Also I thought one of the purpose's of the argument of if her system is good or not was to match it!!(Except ##'s or there is no way to prove it!! So let's see that.

1. #'s check

2. states check

3. the money difference is not to far off. We can have someone keep track on a thread and know the difference with win/loss on a daily basis.

4. Todd question: If you get shut down from this do we get a membership refund!!! LOL

5. #'s are not different ( needs a fix)

By the way HAPPY TURKEY DAY EVERYONE!!!

Powerplayer

Good luck to everyone!!!

konane's avatar - wallace
              Atlanta, GA
              United States
              Member #1265
              March 13, 2003
              3348 Posts
              Posted: November 24, 2005, 10:12 am - IP Logged

An RNG is "blind" as far as what it generates so is subject to duplication by default of Arlene's numbers when you ask for X amount of numbers unfiltered.  Correct me please if I'm wrong.

Good luck to everyone!

Michigan
                United States
                Member #22395
                September 24, 2005
                1583 Posts
                Posted: November 24, 2005, 10:21 am - IP Logged

powerplayer

Would it really matter if a few are the same? If one of those wins, then D'Arlene and Todd both win. So, in effect, it is a wash (tie) - no gain for either side.

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
                  Member #17834
                  June 28, 2005
                  2083 Posts
                  Posted: November 24, 2005, 10:34 am - IP Logged

With out the #'s there is no system!!!

So having different #'s is a equal split. If they both have the same #'s then it can't prove if her system works better then QP which would prove the lottery is not random. OOOPS!! LOL j/k

Nevermind. Use what ever u want.

Powerplayer

Good luck to everyone!!!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                    Member #5344
                    June 30, 2004
                    23641 Posts
                    Posted: November 24, 2005, 10:53 am - IP Logged

If Arlene gets upsets about Todd posting her numbers here while doing this test , that would be proof her system is a joke.

She should be proud to get a month of free advertising to build up business if her method is a real money maker.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

konane's avatar - wallace
                      Atlanta, GA
                      United States
                      Member #1265
                      March 13, 2003
                      3348 Posts
                      Posted: November 24, 2005, 10:57 am - IP Logged

If Arlene gets upsets about Todd posting her numbers here while doing this tests, that would be proof her system is a joke.

She should be proud to get a month of free advertising to build up business if her method is a real money maker.

I Agree!     Lurking   Big Grin 

Good luck to everyone!

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                        Wyncote,Pa
                        United States
                        Member #3206
                        January 3, 2004
                        61434 Posts
                        Posted: November 24, 2005, 11:08 am - IP Logged

If Arlene gets upsets about Todd posting her numbers here while doing this tests, that would be proof her system is a joke.

I Agree!     Lurking   Big Grin 

I Agree!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                          Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23349 Posts
                          Posted: November 24, 2005, 11:10 am - IP Logged

powerplayer, sorry but you're wrong.  Konane is right.  The RNG does not look at Don's ("Arlene's") numbers to see what they are and then make a correction.  You seem to be very troubled by this whole concept, and I'd give you the same advice that I gave to pacattack: relax.  If the RNG picked some of the same numbers, then so be it.  That's the way the random numbers were dealt.

truecritic, I have no idea what your beef is with running 2 comparisons at the same time.  My Pick 4 random numbers are beating Don's numbers right now -- is that what you're upset about?

Also, a comparison of numbers like this is the most accurate way to compare numbers, apples to apples, because it takes the concept of where the numbers are played out of the equation.  (Online or from a state lottery retailer.)  A fair comparison of numbers is not the same thing as going out and playing them somewhere.  It is an objective study to see which method worked better.

Whew, a couple of people here seem to be VERY NERVOUS about this, and are acting like "Arlene" has already lost the challenge!  Hmmmmm....  Causes one to pause and think WHY they are so nervous. 

I'll let the results speak for themselves.  Note that I, unlike you, are very confident before any numbers are even drawn.  I am not so nervous as you are, and I even let Arlene use her "best" states!

Let's see how this pans out before you get all uptight and worried.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

United States
                            Member #19043
                            July 24, 2005
                            7378 Posts
                            Posted: November 24, 2005, 11:11 am - IP Logged

No Wars Today everyone be happy on this Holiday,Eat some Turkey and Dressing and sweets,Then  exercise, get[ endorfins ]and be Happy,this is a winner!

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                              Beautiful Florida
                              United States
                              Member #5709
                              July 18, 2004
                              20235 Posts
                              Posted: November 24, 2005, 11:25 am - IP Logged

An RNG is "blind" as far as what it generates so is subject to duplication by default of Arlene's numbers when you ask for X amount of numbers unfiltered.  Correct me please if I'm wrong.

correct, so if a duplicate number happens to appear, doesn't  mean a thing..! Rng's and systems are basically built around the same principal.