Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Vtracs 101

Topic closed. 177 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tntea.

Page 10 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: December 4, 2005, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Hello tntea,

I just found your vtrac lessons and am very interested in learning.  Thank you for your hard work and willingness to share.  I just printed the first page of your post on Nov 25 and can't wait to get started.

Welcome to class Gailfan

Hopefully with the vtrac understanding and Lantern's new class everyone will be hitting sts.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: December 8, 2005, 8:13 am - IP Logged

Blue Angelnew student on board

rtrrll44's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #26264
      November 16, 2005
      1150 Posts
      Posted: December 9, 2005, 6:32 am - IP Logged

First: Vtracs... What in the world is that?  That is what I said when I first heard the word.. and that is what I hear here in Ardmore when I mention the word now..

My  cognitive definition of the word is this..

V standing for  variable

Tracs .. stands for Tracking...

So when you hear me say Vtracs.. I am talking about tracking variables... 

(Algebra) is what I think of and then get a sick-feeling... but believe me it isn't as bad as

Algebra..

*Note the only thing I hated about the way the vtracs method was set is that they name name each vtrac a number.. Some get it confused with the actual draw numbers..  So when I speak of vtrac numbers I will have the word vtracs in front of that number  or the letter v... So one will not think I have lost my mind when I say TN got 252 last night.. which it was v252.. actual number was 191..

The set up for the vtracs is this chart..  One has to print this and use it as a guide until it comes naturally ..

V #            =          draw number

1                =          0  or  5

2                =            1  or  6

3                =          2    or  7

4                =          3  or    8

5                =          4   or  9 

If you hear me say.. v5 has been missing in a state for more than 4 days... I am referring to the digits  4 or 9...

Your first lesson is to follow.. When asking questions please use the quote button at top of right hand corner so that we can refer to what you are asking about...

Confused I need help bad I am trying to figure out this vtracs system

I understand about 0-5 and so on ,but not how 525 is actual 191,  We had 813 last night in Texas so can you show me or tell me what are the vtracs ? I just don't understand this system , I am a new member , how will this help me to hit more numbers in three digit ?

Thanks in advance

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: December 10, 2005, 12:10 am - IP Logged

First: Vtracs... What in the world is that?  That is what I said when I first heard the word.. and that is what I hear here in Ardmore when I mention the word now..

V standing for  variable

(Algebra) is what I think of and then get a sick-feeling... but believe me it isn't as bad as

Algebra..

*Note the only thing I hated about the way the vtracs method was set is that they name name each vtrac a number.. Some get it confused with the actual draw numbers..  So when I speak of vtrac numbers I will have the word vtracs in front of that number  or the letter v... So one will not think I have lost my mind when I say TN got 252 last night.. which it was v252.. actual number was 191..

The set up for the vtracs is this chart..  One has to print this and use it as a guide until it comes naturally ..

If you hear me say.. v5 has been missing in a state for more than 4 days... I am referring to the digits  4 or 9...

Your first lesson is to follow.. When asking questions please use the quote button at top of right hand corner so that we can refer to what you are asking about...

I understand about 0-5 and so on ,but not how 525 is actual 191,  We had 813 last night in Texas so can you show me or tell me what are the vtracs ? I just don't understand this system , I am a new member , how will this help me to hit more numbers in three digit ?

Thanks in advance

Welcome to class..

If you read the lesson assignment and follow it to a T.. you will begin to see how the vtracs work.

You must not skip a lesson. It will only confuse you in the long run..

Looking at chart we can see that  8 is a vtrac 4..  1 is a vtrac 2.. and 3 is a vtrac 4

So the vtracs for TX last night was 414..

525 is not 191.. not sure where you got that...

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: December 10, 2005, 12:12 am - IP Logged

I see where you got the above confusion...

In the lesson when you see v in front of a number.. you will know I am referrng to vtrac.. not the actual draw...

In the example above..it should have read  v525.. not v252.. you are the only student to point out that mistake.. which tells me you will have a good eye for this method..

keep studying

Michigan
            United States
            Member #26264
            November 16, 2005
            1150 Posts
            Posted: December 11, 2005, 9:24 am - IP Logged

V standing for  variable

Algebra..

Thanks in advance

Hello tntea, I have been studying your vtrac system,I don't understand we had 092, the other night and the v# was 153 . Ok I checked the 153 w/o , so I looked up my indicators which was 608-658 it was in the 608 run down but I played the 721 and the v 153 . How would I have known to pick the 080 and not the 721 ?
            The next midday was 080 than I checked the v# it is 141 , We had 805 for the evening , the 114 is in there , but how would I have known to turn the 141 to 114
            or 411 , My question is how do I know which number to pick from my w/o ?
            Should I look at a number all 3way, or 6 way ? to locate the next draw hit ?
            What is this vtrac numbers doing ?
            I hope you can understand what I am trying to say
            I have allready been keeping up with five different States ,MI. ILL. OH. TX.FL.
            and just starting to keep and eye on LA.
            Thanks again
            rthtrrll44

Michigan
              United States
              Member #26264
              November 16, 2005
              1150 Posts
              Posted: December 11, 2005, 10:04 am - IP Logged

In the lesson when you see v in front of a number.. you will know I am referrng to vtrac.. not the actual draw...

In the example above..it should have read  v525.. not v252.. you are the only student to point out that mistake.. which tells me you will have a good eye for this method..

keep studying

tntea I have another question we had 805 the vtracs 419 ,now the indictors are 964-914 ,I have no idea where to look for the number when showing like this .So what ever number hit Monday will have 914 in it ?
              Where can I find all of your lessons on this site
              Thanks You For Your Time
              You are a sweetie pie

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: December 11, 2005, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

V standing for  variable

Algebra..

Thanks in advance

Hello tntea, I have been studying your vtrac system,I don't understand we had 092, the other night and the v# was 153 . Ok I checked the 153 w/o , so I looked up my indicators which was 608-658 it was in the 608 run down but I played the 721 and the v 153 . How would I have known to pick the 080 and not the 721 ?
                The next midday was 080 than I checked the v# it is 141 , We had 805 for the evening , the 114 is in there , but how would I have known to turn the 141 to 114
                or 411 , My question is how do I know which number to pick from my w/o ?
                Should I look at a number all 3way, or 6 way ? to locate the next draw hit ?
                What is this vtrac numbers doing ?
                I hope you can understand what I am trying to say
                I have allready been keeping up with five different States ,MI. ILL. OH. TX.FL.
                and just starting to keep and eye on LA.
                Thanks again
                rthtrrll44

Ga just repeated TX double vtrac when it gave us the 080

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: December 11, 2005, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

keep studying

tntea I have another question we had 805 the vtracs 419 ,now the indictors are 964-914 ,I have no idea where to look for the number when showing like this .So what ever number hit Monday will have 914 in it ?
                  Thanks You For Your Time
                  You are a sweetie pie

Thanks You For Your Time
                  You are a sweetie pie

there is no such thing as vtrac 419...  So we have a mistake somewhere....

Check lesson 101 again...

a draw of  805 is vtracs    411..  same vtracs as  draw 800 being vtracs  411

Where are you coming up with  indictors?

Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #26264
                    November 16, 2005
                    1150 Posts
                    Posted: December 11, 2005, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

Yes I saw that too this morning , did you get my other e-mail about 805 and the vtracs
                    is 419 I work on this all night , and can't make much sense out of it , What am I suppose to do with the vtrac # ?
                    What do you mean about GA. I know they repeated that 800 cause we had it here in Tx. 008 Thur. midday I had started watching GA. when I was in MI. last month

Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #26264
                      November 16, 2005
                      1150 Posts
                      Posted: December 11, 2005, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

keep studying

Thanks You For Your Time
                      You are a sweetie pie

Thanks You For Your Time
                      You are a sweetie pie

Indicators are numbers which contain 2 like digits in each rundown
                      Minus      Plus

United States
                        Member #5344
                        June 30, 2004
                        23641 Posts
                        Posted: December 11, 2005, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

keep studying

Thanks You For Your Time
                        You are a sweetie pie

Thanks You For Your Time
                        You are a sweetie pie

Indicators are numbers which contain 2 like digits in each rundown
                        Minus      Plus

still confused with what you are doing with indicators and the minus plus..

Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #26264
                          November 16, 2005
                          1150 Posts
                          Posted: December 11, 2005, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Indicators are numbers which contain 2 like digits in a rundown take the number that felt and Minus and Plus
                                       805           805
                                       794           928
                                       683           041
                                       572           164
                                       461           287
                                       350 +        300 +
                                       249           423
                                       138           546
                                       027           669
                                       916           782
                                       805           805
                          I take the i.e. 350 and 300 as my indicators . we have others 916,669,-027,782   
                          But I just use the ones in the middle ,now you were right on that vtracs being 411
                          after looking back at it , I am trying to see what that number is duing for me to locate the next day hit I've notice it is in this 805 w/o (114 ) I am odering now if the number 089 or 843 will fall here , the way I do my w/o takes me about four to six hour a day if not more that is why I am trying to learn a different way that's not so long

I hope my little EXAMPLE help you understand were I am at during my w/o .

THANKS AGAIN
                          FOR BEING SO PATIENCE

United States
                            Member #5344
                            June 30, 2004
                            23641 Posts
                            Posted: December 11, 2005, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

Indicators are numbers which contain 2 like digits in a rundown take the number that felt and Minus and Plus
                                         805           805
                                         794           928
                                         683           041
                                         572           164
                                         461           287
                                         350 +        300 +
                                         249           423
                                         138           546
                                         027           669
                                         916           782
                                         805           805
                            I take the i.e. 350 and 300 as my indicators . we have others 916,669,-027,782   
                            But I just use the ones in the middle ,now you were right on that vtracs being 411
                            after looking back at it , I am trying to see what that number is duing for me to locate the next day hit I've notice it is in this 805 w/o (114 ) I am odering now if the number 089 or 843 will fall here , the way I do my w/o takes me about four to six hour a day if not more that is why I am trying to learn a different way that's not so long

I hope my little EXAMPLE help you understand were I am at during my w/o .

THANKS AGAIN
                            FOR BEING SO PATIENCE

I see.. you are using the vtracs with your method.. That is cool.

I dont really know your system in order to apply the vtracs to it..

I just chart the actual draws.. and list the vtracs out beside it.. then I look to see the double vtracs.. (which you call indicators) and missing vtracs.. that sort of thing that is mentioned in later lessons..

Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #26264
                              November 16, 2005
                              1150 Posts
                              Posted: December 16, 2005, 10:35 am - IP Logged

Ok Once I see double vtracs what do that mean because there are 5 of them , This is where I am getting lost plus all of the numbers are in the v# do I check and see which one leads more offen than the others. That v 2-5 is almost in every midday numbers so far this month
                              Here is December's
                              MIDDAY     V#         EVENING V#

905---------411-------205-------311
                              107---------213-------312-------423
                              962---------423-------314-------425
                              226---------332-------056-------112
                              580---------141-------699-------244
                              923---------434-------230-------341
                              008---------114-------813-------424
                              215---------321-------092-------143
                              080---------141-------805-------411
                              598---------144-------843-------454
                              093---------144-------948-------554
                              170---------231-------264-------325
                              083---------144-------615-------221

This too is confusing I see a lot of 1-4 , 3 doubles of 144 , 2 doubles of 141 , 2 doubles 411
                              Please Help I don't know where to go from here and I have been read your print out over and over .

Page 10 of 12