Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Vtracs 101

Topic closed. 177 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tntea.

Page 5 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
js1237's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
NEW YORK
United States
Member #3100
December 23, 2003
334 Posts
Posted: November 26, 2005, 12:15 am - IP Logged

Many Thanks TNTEA...This class is great and I feel that we will all  benefit from the finished product.  You are a great teacher....JS..

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: November 26, 2005, 12:18 am - IP Logged

OKAY! I am a believer of VTRAC!!!

Prior to today, the VTRACS 2 and 4 were out for three straight drawings in Virginia Pick 3.

VTRAC 2 = 1 or 6
    VTRAC 4 = 3 or 8.

So, I played around with the numbers and came up with combos like:

116, 113, 683, 886

and as I came up with the combos I compared it to what has actually hit in Virginia recently.

Well, guess what? 683 has been out since August and it came out tonight as 863!!!

I was hoping for 868, but anyway... SOOO CLOSE!!!

A nice example for VTRAC 101 huh???

Thanks TNTEA! Please keep teaching us!!! This is fun.

Did you play?

No. Bang Head I'm still training. Crazy  But this entire lesson is going to help me narrow down my selection.  I'm soooo indecisive and that's not good when I've got to stay within a reasonable budget.  So, I'm keeping an open mind with everything that I'm picking up here on Lottery Post.

Thanks again!!!

dont beat yourself up over it..

One thing I tell myself..

The lottery is not going anywhere.. so you have plenty of time to make a buck..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: November 26, 2005, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Many Thanks TNTEA...This class is great and I feel that we will all  benefit from the finished product.  You are a great teacher....JS..

thank you..

I am blushing...

could you send a note to  21 little bodies at my school?

United States
        Member #4646
        May 12, 2004
        1185 Posts
        Posted: November 26, 2005, 12:21 am - IP Logged

Tntea,

Thanks for the class!!  This is fun!

Pamela

United States
          Member #23383
          October 11, 2005
          485 Posts
          Posted: November 26, 2005, 12:23 am - IP Logged

Tntea,
          As per your blog entry...I have my charts done for oct and nov for the following states
          TN, KY, GA, TX, IL, IN, CA  I am going to work on sept...My spreadsheet is looking nice..but it doesn't copy and paste into the forum for some reason..so I had to paste into notepad and then reline things back up..Your eager beaver is here...lol

Is here...working my tail off in the background...lol

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: November 26, 2005, 12:24 am - IP Logged

everyone who participated in class today and did their homework.. Who Do's to you... Practice makes perfect..

As of right now it is not that important to post your results to the forum... but to have a nice little composition book handy to record your daily results.. 

If you have your state's results for November in order.. separating Midday/Evening with vtracs besides each you are set to go...

Transfer these to a composition book.. I use the Unison.. black and white one like we used as kids in school.. The pages dont come out ... This book will be used a lot...

When you transfer your results do so on page 3...

The reason is because you are going to use page one to do results for Sept 05.. and page 2 for Oct. 05. We will use those in other courses..

Now.. I play online.. so I have TN, KY, GA, TX all in one book... I just draw lines between the columns and put midday down.. then evening..

In another one.. I track ..CA,FL,IL,IN

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: November 26, 2005, 12:25 am - IP Logged

Tntea,
              As per your blog entry...I have my charts done for oct and nov for the following states
              TN, KY, GA, TX, IL, IN, CA  I am going to work on sept...My spreadsheet is looking nice..but it doesn't copy and paste into the forum for some reason..so I had to paste into notepad and then reline things back up..Your eager beaver is here...lol

Is here...working my tail off in the background...lol

Great... you are really working..

The pay off will be worth it..

You may get promoted to 2nd grade before long..

crookston MN
                United States
                Member #23229
                October 9, 2005
                297 Posts
                Posted: November 26, 2005, 12:29 am - IP Logged

hi, ty very much i think i'm getting this but i play only MN and it's a tough one to predict. i just started playing a month ago and got lucky on 11-12 and hit the 4-4-1 so here is what i have for nov.25 back

actual  vtrac 

447      553

085      141

290      351

255      311

758      314

288      344

390      451

v2 1&6 no hits

v4  3 no hit for 6 draws    so would i play 631 113  366 311 611.....  my last draw being dbl 4's has me confused?

United States
                  Member #23383
                  October 11, 2005
                  485 Posts
                  Posted: November 26, 2005, 12:40 am - IP Logged

hi, ty very much i think i'm getting this but i play only MN and it's a tough one to predict. i just started playing a month ago and got lucky on 11-12 and hit the 4-4-1 so here is what i have for nov.25 back

actual  vtrac 

447      553

085      141

290      351

255      311

758      314

288      344

390      451

v2 1&6 no hits

v4  3 no hit for 6 draws    so would i play 631 113  366 311 611.....  my last draw being dbl 4's has me confused?

vtrac 2 is missing...but there is not enough results for me to go back and seee what fell last with vtrac 2...hhmmm

United States
                    Member #5344
                    June 30, 2004
                    23641 Posts
                    Posted: November 26, 2005, 12:42 am - IP Logged

actual  vtrac 

447      553

085      141

290      351

255      311

758      314

288      344

390      451

v2 1&6 no hits

When you have a missing vtrac.. you have to continue moving back to find it.. and see what it fell with last...  This is why I am having everyone to set up the composition book so all their needed data will be there in front of the..

v2 was last seen last Friday..  with  v342 

v4 was with double v1 last night....

v3 was with double v5 tonight..

Now that is going to be a tough call to where the 2 will show.. could be that it comes with both the 15.. I have seen that happen a lot...

However.. I would not dismiss the v124  v235 either....

If playing online.. it would take $6.00 to cover them all.. One has to make a judgment call to whether they would risk $6 to make $37.50 on a box...

Looking back I notice a double vtrac of v244 on Wednesday 16....  so that could come back as v224 or v244

I am playing 138 in that state.. will explain in a later course how I came up with that choice..

United States
                      Member #23383
                      October 11, 2005
                      485 Posts
                      Posted: November 26, 2005, 12:42 am - IP Logged

everyone who participated in class today and did their homework.. Who Do's to you... Practice makes perfect..

As of right now it is not that important to post your results to the forum... but to have a nice little composition book handy to record your daily results.. 

If you have your state's results for November in order.. separating Midday/Evening with vtracs besides each you are set to go...

Transfer these to a composition book.. I use the Unison.. black and white one like we used as kids in school.. The pages dont come out ... This book will be used a lot...

When you transfer your results do so on page 3...

The reason is because you are going to use page one to do results for Sept 05.. and page 2 for Oct. 05. We will use those in other courses..

Now.. I play online.. so I have TN, KY, GA, TX all in one book... I just draw lines between the columns and put midday down.. then evening..

In another one.. I track ..CA,FL,IL,IN

ohhh..you snuck an extra state in there...FL was not on the blog entry....lol...

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
                        Member #17834
                        June 28, 2005
                        2083 Posts
                        Posted: November 26, 2005, 12:43 am - IP Logged

Tntea,

Great work!! and thank you for the excellent class.

You can mark me tardy for the day. I had to sleep...but, going to try to get homework done for Saturday's drawings. 

Powerplayer

One thing I tell myself..

The lottery is not going anywhere.. so you have plenty of time to make a buck..

I love that saying!!

Good luck to everyone!!!

United States
                          Member #5344
                          June 30, 2004
                          23641 Posts
                          Posted: November 26, 2005, 12:43 am - IP Logged

actual  vtrac 

447      553

085      141

290      351

255      311

758      314

288      344

390      451

v2 1&6 no hits

vtrac 2 is missing...but there is not enough results for me to go back and seee what fell last with vtrac 2...hhmmm

Good eye dman... good eye...

js1237's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
                            NEW YORK
                            United States
                            Member #3100
                            December 23, 2003
                            334 Posts
                            Posted: November 26, 2005, 12:59 am - IP Logged

Hi tntea,

Are we focusing on these 7 States only= TN/Ga/Ky/IL/IN/TX/CA?

if so, then I assume that it is not necessary to include NY?

Thanks, JS..

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: November 26, 2005, 1:03 am - IP Logged

Hi tntea,

Are we focusing on these 7 States only= TN/Ga/Ky/IL/IN/TX/CA?

if so, then I assume that it is not necessary to include NY?

Thanks, JS..

Everyone is doing their own state..

Have you read the class summary for today?

Lot's of info..  If not.. read some and see if you can catch up..

All we did today is update our data with our states draws..and the vtracs for each draw

These will need to be put in a composition notebook for future use..

Doing NY is fine.. I play there sometimes.. and will keep up with it more since we

have this buddy system going on...

When you work on vtracs for NY ..separate the mid and evening.. but keep them on the same page for

easy viewing..

Welcome to class..

may you enjoy yourself as you work your rear end off..

Page 5 of 12