Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 3:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Vtracs 101 ... Chapter 2

Topic closed. 73 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tntea.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #974
December 31, 2002
35 Posts
Posted: November 27, 2005, 9:54 am - IP Logged

So i need to chart this on to page 3 of my book along side of my Ky. chart where i have my actual #'s and vtracs. Am i right.

cynt.01

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: November 27, 2005, 10:55 am - IP Logged

So i need to chart this on to page 3 of my book along side of my Ky. chart where i have my actual #'s and vtracs. Am i right.

cynt.01

Yes.. that is correct..

Leaving page one and page two for the last few months when you get time..  It will be most helpful for you..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
      Member #974
      December 31, 2002
      35 Posts
      Posted: November 27, 2005, 11:10 am - IP Logged

This is very interesting and fun. Thank you very much.

cynt.01

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: November 27, 2005, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

This is very interesting and fun. Thank you very much.

cynt.01

Glad you are enjoying yourself..
        The lessons will get deeper.. and lots of concentration will be needed..
        I am hoping I can make it fun.. Still trying to think of an interesting way to teach it so that people will not get burned out before getting to the main course..

United States
          Member #23383
          October 11, 2005
          485 Posts
          Posted: November 27, 2005, 10:26 pm - IP Logged

FYI.. the latter part of month brings on445/554 numbers.. vtracs to watch... v551 v115

if your state had one of those vtracs within the last week.. play the vtracs line for it again....

In IL....v551 hit tonight 11/27  ..it last appeared as v511 on 11/18

atlanta, ga
            United States
            Member #8081
            October 23, 2004
            14 Posts
            Posted: November 27, 2005, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

For assignment 2.. Since you have done assignment one and learned how to transfer actual draw numbers to vtrac numbers.. It is time to set up your book....

Those of you using the excel or computer format to do your assignments have it already lined up for yourself.. however, using the composition book will allow you a little more freedom than having to rely upon the computer for your info ..

I have these people who pm me with states they will be tracking..

Dman/IL,  nolottoinbama/TN, paint1/WC,js1237/NY online, AmazingGrace/WC, Bestpicks/MO, Zoozie/IN online, mymonie/GA online, Domino$/ ???, hypersoniq/Pa, Powerplay/Ct.

DMan has already been recording and tracking for TN,GA,KY,TX,CA,FL,IN,IL.. 

Your assignment will be to set up your little book with your state's actual draws... and vtracs beside it... and then a state that mirrors your state..  When I say mirrors your state , I mean usually has the same vtracs fall that your state has  more often than other states...

Nolottoinbama.. Your State is TN..  it mirrors.. GA,KY,TX,CA,FL.. and sometimes In,IL

Dman.. your state is IL.. it mirrors.. FL,IN, GA, CA, TX

Zoozie your state is IN.. it mirrors .. IL, FL, GA, CA , TX

js1237 your state is NY.. it mirrors.. NJ for one and I will have back track to see what others...

Best Picks your state is MO... it mirrors  OH,MN,AZ,

Powerplay..your state is CT.. it mirrors  CA...  (we are going to check on which other..)

I cannot play CT midday online.. so it hasn't been a regular focus of mine..

But I will keep eye on it..  For every midday hit you hit with numbers I send

you , you can suprise me  with something.. ( like doing your homework)

MYmonie,,, your state is GA..  it mirrors  Ky,IL,In,TN,FL

Domino$.. did you send me your state.. if not pm me with it.. I got you in composition book.. but no state

Hello and thank you for these great lessons. I've always wanted to know how to track numbers using vtracs and it has been a bit difficult for me to understand, so please be patient with me(:.

I'm in Ga and would appreciate your helping me with Ga number and could you also tell me what states mirror GA? Thanks in advance for your help and for all you do on the LP.
            SweetPea2 in GA

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: November 27, 2005, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

For assignment 2.. Since you have done assignment one and learned how to transfer actual draw numbers to vtrac numbers.. It is time to set up your book....

Those of you using the excel or computer format to do your assignments have it already lined up for yourself.. however, using the composition book will allow you a little more freedom than having to rely upon the computer for your info ..

I have these people who pm me with states they will be tracking..

Dman/IL,  nolottoinbama/TN, paint1/WC,js1237/NY online, AmazingGrace/WC, Bestpicks/MO, Zoozie/IN online, mymonie/GA online, Domino$/ ???, hypersoniq/Pa, Powerplay/Ct.

DMan has already been recording and tracking for TN,GA,KY,TX,CA,FL,IN,IL.. 

Your assignment will be to set up your little book with your state's actual draws... and vtracs beside it... and then a state that mirrors your state..  When I say mirrors your state , I mean usually has the same vtracs fall that your state has  more often than other states...

Nolottoinbama.. Your State is TN..  it mirrors.. GA,KY,TX,CA,FL.. and sometimes In,IL

Dman.. your state is IL.. it mirrors.. FL,IN, GA, CA, TX

Zoozie your state is IN.. it mirrors .. IL, FL, GA, CA , TX

js1237 your state is NY.. it mirrors.. NJ for one and I will have back track to see what others...

Best Picks your state is MO... it mirrors  OH,MN,AZ,

Powerplay..your state is CT.. it mirrors  CA...  (we are going to check on which other..)

I cannot play CT midday online.. so it hasn't been a regular focus of mine..

But I will keep eye on it..  For every midday hit you hit with numbers I send

you , you can suprise me  with something.. ( like doing your homework)

MYmonie,,, your state is GA..  it mirrors  Ky,IL,In,TN,FL

Domino$.. did you send me your state.. if not pm me with it.. I got you in composition book.. but no state

Hello and thank you for these great lessons. I've always wanted to know how to track numbers using vtracs and it has been a bit difficult for me to understand, so please be patient with me(:.

I'm in Ga and would appreciate your helping me with Ga number and could you also tell me what states mirror GA? Thanks in advance for your help and for all you do on the LP.
              SweetPea2 in GA

Most of my GA hits.. especially the straight ones come from watching Tn,Ky,TX..

IL is another state to compare with..

Welcome to class.. Enjoy..

js1237's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
                NEW YORK
                United States
                Member #3100
                December 23, 2003
                334 Posts
                Posted: November 28, 2005, 1:10 am - IP Logged

Hi Tntea,

I have done my homework and have NY-11-01-11-26-05 and NJ 11-22-11-26-05 in my spiral notebbok.

What should I do next? Can you provide step by step instructions, including the results which will be the numbers to play in NY/NJ.  Thanks, JS...

Hi TNTEA,

Need help...please reply to my attached inquiry.  Thanks, JS.. 

Anna, TX
                  United States
                  Member #26720
                  November 21, 2005
                  263 Posts
                  Posted: November 28, 2005, 2:27 am - IP Logged

Im in Texas, From what I am reading alot of states mirror mine...any suggestions?

greeneyes's avatar - disney18

United States
                    Member #19
                    November 22, 2001
                    1414 Posts
                    Posted: November 28, 2005, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

Hey Tntea my husband made me a little v track program it is really doing good so far I have only tested it on texas .thank you so much        iwill gave it to you if you want it .. iwill be back soon got to go now ..

Thanks All

United States
                      Member #5344
                      June 30, 2004
                      23641 Posts
                      Posted: November 28, 2005, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

Hey Tntea my husband made me a little v track program it is really doing good so far I have only tested it on texas .thank you so much        iwill gave it to you if you want it .. iwill be back soon got to go now ..

That would be wonderful..  Get back with me when you are online again..

United States
                        Member #5344
                        June 30, 2004
                        23641 Posts
                        Posted: November 28, 2005, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

Hi Tntea,

I have done my homework and have NY-11-01-11-26-05 and NJ 11-22-11-26-05 in my spiral notebbok.

What should I do next? Can you provide step by step instructions, including the results which will be the numbers to play in NY/NJ.  Thanks, JS...

Hi TNTEA,

Need help...please reply to my attached inquiry.  Thanks, JS.. 

You have completed  Vtracs 101.. vtracs 101 Chapter 2.. Then you are ready to move to Vtracs 102.. The assignment  is listed there..

United States
                          Member #5344
                          June 30, 2004
                          23641 Posts
                          Posted: November 28, 2005, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

FYI.. the latter part of month brings on445/554 numbers.. vtracs to watch... v551 v115

if your state had one of those vtracs within the last week.. play the vtracs line for it again....

MO.. vtracs tonight..  515  with draw  404...

js1237's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
                            NEW YORK
                            United States
                            Member #3100
                            December 23, 2003
                            334 Posts
                            Posted: November 28, 2005, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

MO.. vtracs tonight..  515  with draw  404...

What does your post mean, as you posted at 9:06 PM for the same night, but it's too late for the night draws.  I checked your blog and couldn't find vtracs 515 or draw 404.  I found vtrac 115/551...is this it???  What numbers should be played and in what States and or how many draws?? Thanks, JS...

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: November 29, 2005, 8:23 am - IP Logged

The post was only showing you the results for MO.. I posted on the  26th to watch out for the vtracs 515 to return  around the end of the month..