Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Vtracs 101 ... Chapter 2

Topic closed. 73 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tntea.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: December 4, 2005, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Would you please tell me what the mirror State is for Kansas? Thank you

I am noticing that LA follows KS pretty well.. Check that one out..

Are you a standard member?

If so, I suggest upgrading.. it is less than $4 a month.. One month would give you time to see the results daily page that will give you so much information.. you will see how KS plays..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

misssally's avatar - Trek COMUNCTR.gif
    Decatur, Georgia
    United States
    Member #4705
    May 18, 2004
    331 Posts
    Posted: December 4, 2005, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

You guys.. I know this is a lot of work.. but believe me, it is necessary in order to be able to get a handle on tracking these states..

Don't get overwhelmed..  Your main goal is to get your state in your little book.. leaving room on the page to start recording the mirror states... ( you can start recording only the past three days of the mirror states to save time and then keep up with those draws daily after that.. ) We will work together with sharing info on those states that over lap..

Example...

if you are recording TN.... your book will be like this.. on page 3..  Top of page.. write Nov. 05

down the lines... number your page.. these are dates..

4.    dont skip lines... you will need them all and will use back page for dates 24-end of month.

Then record the actual draws... and vtrac numbers

1. 739 v345

2. 306 v412

3. 353 v414

4. 112 v223

after getting this much done.. up to today's date...

Then go back and add the last three days of your mirror state..

TN                    KY

1. 739 v345    544 v155  329 v435

2. 306 v412    310 v421  173 v234

3. 353 v414    317 v423  804 v415

4. 112 v223            I draw lines to separate my states..  You need this for a comparision..

Question

My state is GA, and I have written out most of the past draw numbers for Nov thru today's date, and have included the mirror states for GA.  Does that mean I have TN, IL, IN, KY, and FL, all lined up side by side of GA with the actual numbers and vtracs on the same page by the date?

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
      Clarkston, Michigan
      United States
      Member #76
      January 6, 2002
      8528 Posts
      Posted: December 4, 2005, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

Candy Apple,

South Carolina mirrors Michigan according to wpb.

Also Maryland mirrors Michigan...............also New York mirrors Michigan.

Sandy

United States
        Member #27498
        December 2, 2005
        1 Posts
        Posted: December 5, 2005, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

For assignment 2.. Since you have done assignment one and learned how to transfer actual draw numbers to vtrac numbers.. It is time to set up your book....

Those of you using the excel or computer format to do your assignments have it already lined up for yourself.. however, using the composition book will allow you a little more freedom than having to rely upon the computer for your info ..

I have these people who pm me with states they will be tracking..

Dman/IL,  nolottoinbama/TN, paint1/WC,js1237/NY online, AmazingGrace/WC, Bestpicks/MO, Zoozie/IN online, mymonie/GA online, Domino$/ ???, hypersoniq/Pa, Powerplay/Ct.

DMan has already been recording and tracking for TN,GA,KY,TX,CA,FL,IN,IL.. 

Your assignment will be to set up your little book with your state's actual draws... and vtracs beside it... and then a state that mirrors your state..  When I say mirrors your state , I mean usually has the same vtracs fall that your state has  more often than other states...

Nolottoinbama.. Your State is TN..  it mirrors.. GA,KY,TX,CA,FL.. and sometimes In,IL

Dman.. your state is IL.. it mirrors.. FL,IN, GA, CA, TX

Zoozie your state is IN.. it mirrors .. IL, FL, GA, CA , TX

js1237 your state is NY.. it mirrors.. NJ for one and I will have back track to see what others...

Best Picks your state is MO... it mirrors  OH,MN,AZ,

Powerplay..your state is CT.. it mirrors  CA...  (we are going to check on which other..)

I cannot play CT midday online.. so it hasn't been a regular focus of mine..

But I will keep eye on it..  For every midday hit you hit with numbers I send

you , you can suprise me  with something.. ( like doing your homework)

MYmonie,,, your state is GA..  it mirrors  Ky,IL,In,TN,FL

Domino$.. did you send me your state.. if not pm me with it.. I got you in composition book.. but no state

new to the game can you tell me what state or states mirror florida

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: December 5, 2005, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

For assignment 2.. Since you have done assignment one and learned how to transfer actual draw numbers to vtrac numbers.. It is time to set up your book....

Those of you using the excel or computer format to do your assignments have it already lined up for yourself.. however, using the composition book will allow you a little more freedom than having to rely upon the computer for your info ..

Dman/IL,  nolottoinbama/TN, paint1/WC,js1237/NY online, AmazingGrace/WC, Bestpicks/MO, Zoozie/IN online, mymonie/GA online, Domino$/ ???, hypersoniq/Pa, Powerplay/Ct.

Your assignment will be to set up your little book with your state's actual draws... and vtracs beside it... and then a state that mirrors your state..  When I say mirrors your state , I mean usually has the same vtracs fall that your state has  more often than other states...

Nolottoinbama.. Your State is TN..  it mirrors.. GA,KY,TX,CA,FL.. and sometimes In,IL

js1237 your state is NY.. it mirrors.. NJ for one and I will have back track to see what others...

Powerplay..your state is CT.. it mirrors  CA...  (we are going to check on which other..)

Domino$.. did you send me your state.. if not pm me with it.. I got you in composition book.. but no state

new to the game can you tell me what state or states mirror florida

your state is IL.. it mirrors.. FL,IN, GA, CA, TX

These states mirror each other... Welcome to class

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: December 8, 2005, 8:14 am - IP Logged

Wink new student on board..

These two lessons should give you a full start..

San Antonio/Texas
              United States
              Member #27925
              December 7, 2005
              15 Posts
              Posted: December 8, 2005, 9:25 am - IP Logged

tntea --

I'm fairly new (about 3 weeks) to the Pick 3 (in Texas), and just want to say how much I'm enjoying your Vtrac lessons. They are fascinating and enlightening. Thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge.

Many of you are apparently playing the Pick 3 in states other than your own. Where can I play the pick 3 online in other states?

Thank you again.

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: December 8, 2005, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

tntea --

I'm fairly new (about 3 weeks) to the Pick 3 (in Texas), and just want to say how much I'm enjoying your Vtrac lessons. They are fascinating and enlightening. Thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge.

Many of you are apparently playing the Pick 3 in states other than your own. Where can I play the pick 3 online in other states?

Thank you again.

We cannot advertise that here on LP.. but if you go to your search engine.. and type in playing lotto 3 online.. the sites will be listed there..

Welcome to class and good luck in your new venture..

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: December 8, 2005, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

example of teaching...  On 26th of November... CA had  126 midday and came back with

617 evening draw... same vtracs..

Tn finally got the 126 on December 6... so I knew it was going to start really popping..

Last night Ky got the 671.. I missed... but GA came through with the 612 midday... caught it..

Look for these things in your neighboring states...

What caught my eye to which state mirrored TN was.. when I did workouts with vtracs..  I noticed that most of the time, my plays fell in certain states if not TN.. I started charting this.. and

found the mirrored states...

United States
                    Member #5344
                    June 30, 2004
                    23641 Posts
                    Posted: January 1, 2006, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

Bumped for New Student...

Welcome.... Wink

north carolina/virginia
                      United States
                      Member #2097
                      August 17, 2003
                      126 Posts
                      Posted: January 1, 2006, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Have you noticed what is VA's mirror state? I tracked different state, and the ones closes I notice were TN, and SC

United States
                        Member #5344
                        June 30, 2004
                        23641 Posts
                        Posted: January 1, 2006, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

Have you noticed what is VA's mirror state? I tracked different state, and the ones closes I notice were TN, and SC

not really sure..

How I found my mirrored states was doing the vtracs.. and noticing where the numbers I was expecting were actually falling.. then started tracking those states..

loni's avatar - anglewings

United States
                          Member #1035
                          January 14, 2003
                          415 Posts
                          Posted: January 15, 2006, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

tntea, thank you  for sharing your knkowledge with us.  I would like to sign up for your class.  I have read chapter 1 and chapter 2 of vtrac101.  I do have two questions.

QUESTION 1

I PLAY IN GEORGIA AND MY MIRROR  STATES  ARE KY, TN, TX, FL, ILL IN FL

SHOULD  I ATTEMPT TO GET ALL OF THESE STATES AND DATES ON ONE PAGE SO  I CAN GET A COMPLETE

GLANCE AT ONCE.    SO FAR  I CAN NOT GET MID DAY AND EVENING ON ONE SHEET. I NEED HELP WITH SETTING UP

DATES  GA              TN     KY     TX     ILL     IN     FLA

M  V  E  V 

QQUESTION 2

SHOW ME HOW TO MAKE COMBOS  WITH THE V TRAC THAT FELL

V324 IS THE EXAMPLE GIVEN.

V2=1,6

V3=2,7

V4=3,8

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESONSE.

loni

United States
                            Member #5344
                            June 30, 2004
                            23641 Posts
                            Posted: January 15, 2006, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

I would get those mid/eve on one page.. even if all the states dont fit on one page...  you could do one state per page if it is easier..

I put the draw under over the exchange

2 3 4

7 8 9

then make combos using those

278,839,943,948,942,974 etc...

vtracs for  234 are  345.. look to see if either of those have doubled lately.. if so use numbers from combos that contain that double vtrac..

Good luck and welcome to class..