Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Programming a System

Topic closed. 23 replies. Last post 11 years ago by retxx.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Zoozie's avatar - back
South Fort Myers
United States
Member #26835
November 23, 2005
454 Posts
Posted: November 29, 2005, 6:42 am - IP Logged

Hi Folks...

Interesting posts.  First, I just had a creative thought (like Einstein and millions of others) who took the plunge to actually push it further than just a "thought."  I do not think there is a system/program out there that is or ever will be 100% at picking lottery numbers - and I have tried A LOT of them!

My thought process was to find a method of generating STRAIGHT numbers from previous draws on pick 3 and get within a 70% hit ratio... and to do this without breaking the bank buying 800 tickets to make $900.  :)

** You create your own luck! **

Results since the excel program was created yesterday - we are still around 300 straight numbers (too high for me) - but on the first round, we had a straight hit.  So we are 1 in 1.

I love reading the posts of those who have an idea - someone (sorry I can't remember who) posted a method on a 6/49 system that seemed interesting also.  Tinkered with that method and can see where that person was coming from.  Way to go for thinking "outside the box!"

The reason I am focusing on the pick 3 numbers is simply because it is easier to win those than the pick 5, pick 6 or powerballs.  I do believe if we can hit the 70% ratio with the pick 3, we can advance to pick 4 straights... but one step at a time.

Right now I am playing "on paper" because the straight numbers I have are still too high. Would like to get it within 50 numbers to play for the state... and the person who so kindly created this excel format for me will benefit greatly simply because he will already have a copy and know how to work it.  LOL

I tested 3 different systems yesterday and the only one that came out a winner was the one I had created yesterday!  ROFL

** Success is just an armlength away **

Zoozie  Dance

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve"
Napoleon Hill

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
    BOSTON
    United States
    Member #48
    September 9, 2001
    3611 Posts
    Posted: November 29, 2005, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

zoozie;if you do get it down to 50 numbers then if you will share it we try it in our own states and compare notes as to where it seems to work best. Keep up the good work.

Zoozie's avatar - back
      South Fort Myers
      United States
      Member #26835
      November 23, 2005
      454 Posts
      Posted: November 29, 2005, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

Retxx,

Of course!  I would hope if someone had a great system, they would share it with me... also!  :)

So far, we are 2 for 2 on straight wins!  Waiting for tonights results to come out.  Check my blog... I actually upgraded so I could post my theories for everyone to view.

I will tell you in a nutshell what I have done.  Taken all 1000 numbers from pick 3.  Used previous draws to eliminate numbers.  Down to 370 numbers that have not been drawn - and we have had 2 straight hits doing this.  Time will tell if this will really work... that is also why I am posting the cost/win, etc. on the blog.

I honestly do not know how to get it down to around 50 except to continously eliminate numbers as they are drawn.  Of course, you are going to have days where they are repeats, but I am looking at final profit/loss from doing this system.

Right now it will cost you $370 to win $900 - $1 bets online.  Of course, you can play the 370 at $.25 each and win $xx.xx? for a straight.  Still in profit.

Thanks!

Zoozie  Dance

Napoleon Hill

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #1340
        April 6, 2003
        2450 Posts
        Posted: November 30, 2005, 5:56 am - IP Logged

I know in PA's data, exact straight repeats are rarer than triples, so they are safe to eliminate.

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #1340
          April 6, 2003
          2450 Posts
          Posted: November 30, 2005, 6:02 am - IP Logged

I think Zoozie was interested in a system/theory that was in a program that could be tested many times in a short period of time.

"WINCOM0 = N1 + N2 +N3 + N4 + N5" may be part of the final line in a winning system, but it's a long way from being perfected.

the final winning system output line in my project will be

txtPick.Text = nextDraw

it's the rest of the code that goes before it that has me at a loss...Crazy

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

BOSTON
            United States
            Member #48
            September 9, 2001
            3611 Posts
            Posted: November 30, 2005, 10:50 am - IP Logged

zoozie; next suggestion. try filtering such as eliminate all even numbers and then see results. next eliminate all odd numbers. see results. It may surprise you. Do one step at a time. I will go to your blog now. Let us know how you make out.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19895 Posts
              Posted: November 30, 2005, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

I think Zoozie was interested in a system/theory that was in a program that could be tested many times in a short period of time.

"WINCOM0 = N1 + N2 +N3 + N4 + N5" may be part of the final line in a winning system, but it's a long way from being perfected.

the final winning system output line in my project will be

txtPick.Text = nextDraw

it's the rest of the code that goes before it that has me at a loss...Crazy

I would be happy if my final results could be displayed in 5x50 grid. Ohio Rolling Cash5(5/39) in worth $476,000 tomorrow so I may try to come up with such a grid for it to play.  I played a 5/26 grid today and it only cost me $2 (26 line for $26 paid $24)

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Zoozie's avatar - back
                South Fort Myers
                United States
                Member #26835
                November 23, 2005
                454 Posts
                Posted: December 2, 2005, 8:01 am - IP Logged

Hi All,

Happy December!  I am posting the daily results to this theory on my blog.  This morning, I was finally able to figure out how to copy all the midday numbers that I am using to track the results.  (I am still learning excel - wonderful program!)

* At this point, I am NOT using "real" money to play online these numbers.  Everything is still on paper.  Since I started testing this theory, we are 4 straights wins out of 7 draws.

This list of midday numbers are for those who have been sending me messages constantly wanting a copy of them.  PLAY RESPONSIBLY!  Even at .25 for each number - that is about $92 for midday to play.  Lot of money to waste if the number does not come out.  The results are using $1 per pick and $900 to win.  Easier for me to calculate.

Retxx - maybe you can take this list of midday numbers and do the filtering on it.  Look for the pick 3 straight numbers that have a "0" beside it.  See what you come up with.  :)

Zoozie  Dance

Napoleon Hill

BOSTON
                  United States
                  Member #48
                  September 9, 2001
                  3611 Posts
                  Posted: December 2, 2005, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

zoozie not being  a programmer can not help but if you ask someone to apply first to eliminate per our conversation on filtering they will help us.