Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Vtrac Classes.. To all members..

Topic closed. 128 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tntea.

Page 7 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: December 8, 2005, 8:10 am - IP Logged

tntea, where can i find first vtracs lessons, i need them desperately to learn how to play, i only do try for Fla Play4 and cash3 but it had been unsucessful, thanks 4 everything TNTEA

Use search engine and go to tntea... use author filter and lottery systems.. and you should have them all..

nope.. that wont work..  they changed the search engine... so it wont be quite that easy..

Go to lottery systems.. I will bump each up to top of page..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

Anna, TX
    United States
    Member #26720
    November 21, 2005
    263 Posts
    Posted: December 8, 2005, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

tntea, where can i find first vtracs lessons, i need them desperately to learn how to play, i only do try for Fla Play4 and cash3 but it had been unsucessful, thanks 4 everything TNTEA

Use search engine and go to tntea... use author filter and lottery systems.. and you should have them all..

nope.. that wont work..  they changed the search engine... so it wont be quite that easy..

Go to lottery systems.. I will bump each up to top of page..

I just put all tntea's lessons on order in a word document. I can send them to whoever wants them, providing its ok with tntea. I don't want to get introuble. I put her as the teacher, I just created a word doc -  if any questions.

Philadelphia,Penna
      United States
      Member #7155
      September 23, 2004
      81 Posts
      Posted: December 11, 2005, 5:03 am - IP Logged

HiTntea, Thanks a millio.I'm in. PA is my state.  Barbaraann68

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: December 11, 2005, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

HiTntea, Thanks a millio.I'm in. PA is my state.  Barbaraann68

You are welcome Barb..

Enjoy the vtracs.. and winning..

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: December 11, 2005, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Another success story.. PM from Jack.. Congrats man.. Got you got a piece of that pie..

Hello tntea,

I wanted to thank you for the v-trac clases again! I wanted to share this with you.

In FL on 12/3 the pick 4 number was 9505 = v5111. With a little patience, I was able to get the number tonight 0994 which is the reverse that you tell us to watch for v1555.  I only got it boxed, but now understanding how you do it, a straight pick 4 play might not be too far down the road.

Thanks so much,

Jack

rtrrll44's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #26264
            November 16, 2005
            1150 Posts
            Posted: December 14, 2005, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

How many members are there left doing the vtrac lessons?

please post here so I can see who I am helping...

There are a couple lessons left in Vtracs 103.. and then the finale... Here you will be taught how to combine everything you have learned to find that next vtrac to fall...

This lesson will be the most exciting of them all..  It will be useless to those who didn't complete vtracs 101, vtracs 102.. because they will be completely lost..

I am going to walk each of you through the Vtracs 103 with emails.. instead of here on the forum...since each will be doing their own state..

So please post here if you want to continue on the list..

I want to continue with you.

hope it's not to late for vtrac 101  I have Texas and Michigan's November results should I send them to you to checkout ?

Still confused,Still reading ,

Shawnintennesse's avatar - British Pint_414_.jpg
              Springfield,Ohio
              United States
              Member #14006
              April 19, 2005
              3972 Posts
              Posted: December 14, 2005, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

There are a couple lessons left in Vtracs 103.. and then the finale... Here you will be taught how to combine everything you have learned to find that next vtrac to fall...

This lesson will be the most exciting of them all..  It will be useless to those who didn't complete vtracs 101, vtracs 102.. because they will be completely lost..

I am going to walk each of you through the Vtracs 103 with emails.. instead of here on the forum...since each will be doing their own state..

I want to continue with you.

hope it's not to late for vtrac 101  I have Texas and Michigan's November results should I send them to you to checkout ?

Still confused,Still reading ,

There is no Vtrac 101.

There is no 0 Vtrac.

1 = 0,5

2 = 1,6

3 = 2,7

4 = 3,8

5 = 4,9

If it weren't for Vtracs and STXS where would we be?

WILLIAMSTOWN,KY
                United States
                Member #812
                October 26, 2002
                28 Posts
                Posted: December 14, 2005, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

I AM STILL WITH YOU AND MANY THANKS FOR DOING THIS. WE ALL

APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH

NIAN

NIAN07@NETZERO.NET

NIAN

DIAMOND RAY's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                  STONE MOUNTAIN GA.
                  United States
                  Member #6120
                  August 7, 2004
                  175 Posts
                  Posted: December 14, 2005, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

This is my first hearing of the V- trac class how can I be brought up to speed                            SINCERLY NEED A WIN

United States
                    Member #5344
                    June 30, 2004
                    23641 Posts
                    Posted: December 14, 2005, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

This is my first hearing of the V- trac class how can I be brought up to speed                            SINCERLY NEED A WIN

Start with lesson's vtrac 101 class and move to chapter 2 of vtracs 101.. and then to vtracs 102.. there are four chapters for that class then to vtracs 103.. please do not skip any lessons.. they are all important.. thanks.

multan
                      Pakistan
                      Member #27564
                      December 3, 2005
                      41 Posts
                      Posted: December 15, 2005, 5:13 am - IP Logged

i couldn,t get the lesson about finding the next vtrac can fall please help me with that

multan
                        Pakistan
                        Member #27564
                        December 3, 2005
                        41 Posts
                        Posted: December 15, 2005, 5:22 am - IP Logged

Im here! Im here! almost done understanding chapt 2....Please don't forget about me

Texas, and KY

hello hareless would you please help me to understand chapt  2 ?please what what you understood in chapt 2 please write here with examples thanks

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
                          Pittsburg, Ks
                          United States
                          Member #3382
                          January 17, 2004
                          80666 Posts
                          Posted: December 15, 2005, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

Kansas gets a C  and my mirror State. Louisiana gets a F

multan
                            Pakistan
                            Member #27564
                            December 3, 2005
                            41 Posts
                            Posted: December 16, 2005, 3:38 am - IP Logged

COUNT ME IN ALSO. PLAY IN KY. THIS IS VERY INTERESTING AND I AM
                            FINALLY LEARNING VTS. YOU ARE A VERY NICE PERSON IN DOING ALL OF
                            THIS FOR US AND WE DO REALLY APPRICATE IT VERY MUCH.

MY HEARTFELT THANKS

NIAN
                            NIAN07@NETZERO.NET

You are welcome.. People like you are the reason I continue to post..

hello tntea

tntea vtracs didn,t apply on straights play ? if not then which tarcking methos works for straights play ? everyday i am getting better learning vtracs and also how to use lotterypost how to post questions and read answers lol at first i wasn,t good at it anyways i hope to get your answer soon thanks dea teacher ,newcomer

United States
                              Member #5344
                              June 30, 2004
                              23641 Posts
                              Posted: December 16, 2005, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

COUNT ME IN ALSO. PLAY IN KY. THIS IS VERY INTERESTING AND I AM
                              FINALLY LEARNING VTS. YOU ARE A VERY NICE PERSON IN DOING ALL OF
                              THIS FOR US AND WE DO REALLY APPRICATE IT VERY MUCH.

MY HEARTFELT THANKS

NIAN
                              NIAN07@NETZERO.NET

You are welcome.. People like you are the reason I continue to post..

hello tntea

tntea vtracs didn,t apply on straights play ? if not then which tarcking methos works for straights play ? everyday i am getting better learning vtracs and also how to use lotterypost how to post questions and read answers lol at first i wasn,t good at it anyways i hope to get your answer soon thanks dea teacher ,newcomer

I dont track st. plays..

I am glad you are getting better each day with the vtracs..

Sometimes it is good to get the data.. and study it away from playing or reading on line.. you will see what your game is doing and be able to come up with some tricks of your own..