Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Vtrac Classes.. To all members..

Topic closed. 128 replies. Last post 11 years ago by tntea.

Page 8 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
cnchsound's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
Nassau
Bahamas
Member #25282
November 4, 2005
2787 Posts
Posted: December 16, 2005, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

I am still with you. I play both IL and FL I am now ready to start vtract 103. thank you CNCNSOUND.

Tarzan's avatar - behold
    free2_be virgo
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #3458
    January 22, 2004
    1165 Posts
    Posted: December 16, 2005, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Hi T,  I play SC.Been following lessons. Christmas

rtrrll44's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
      Michigan
      United States
      Member #26264
      November 16, 2005
      1150 Posts
      Posted: December 16, 2005, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

How many members are there left doing the vtrac lessons?

please post here so I can see who I am helping...

There are a couple lessons left in Vtracs 103.. and then the finale... Here you will be taught how to combine everything you have learned to find that next vtrac to fall...

This lesson will be the most exciting of them all..  It will be useless to those who didn't complete vtracs 101, vtracs 102.. because they will be completely lost..

I am going to walk each of you through the Vtracs 103 with emails.. instead of here on the forum...since each will be doing their own state..

So please post here if you want to continue on the list..

I want to continue with you.

hope it's not to late for vtrac 101  I have Texas and Michigan's November results should I send them to you to checkout ?

Still confused,Still reading ,

There is no Vtrac 101.

There is no 0 Vtrac.

1 = 0,5

2 = 1,6

3 = 2,7

4 = 3,8

5 = 4,9

I mean Lesson 101 not vtracs 101 did you get my posting for the month of November ? I see you were notify , And I seen the mistakes I made on there , But I guess , I am a very slow learner , please be patience , once I get it and I will

Thank you again

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #5344
        June 30, 2004
        23641 Posts
        Posted: December 16, 2005, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

I am still with you. I play both IL and FL I am now ready to start vtract 103. thank you CNCNSOUND.

Wishing the best luck with your lessons..

Let me know how you are doing..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: December 16, 2005, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

Hi T,  I play SC.Been following lessons. Christmas

Great.. how are things going with the SC tracking..

I have not tracked SC in a few weeks..

claypot's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
            Griffin,Georgia
            United States
            Member #29443
            January 1, 2006
            48 Posts
            Posted: January 16, 2006, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

tntea, I'm still with you but I'm in the back of the class. I think I understand the vtrac. I'm in Georgia and I am watching the mirror states like Tenn and Kentucky and South Carolina and Texas.

Thanks for all your help

claypot

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: January 16, 2006, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

tntea, I'm still with you but I'm in the back of the class. I think I understand the vtrac. I'm in Georgia and I am watching the mirror states like Tenn and Kentucky and South Carolina and Texas.

Thanks for all your help

claypot

welcome to the class..

let me know about how SC follows the state of GA.. I dont track it.. I only play the warnings in that state..

Thanks..

Anna, TX
                United States
                Member #26720
                November 21, 2005
                263 Posts
                Posted: January 17, 2006, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

tntea, I just wanted to say I have gone over your lesson a few times and starting to get the hang of it.

I think it is very benificial in finding the next draw. After you sent me the mirror states, I sat down and created a BETTER sheet to track the states and watch how the numbers fall. I take in consideration the odd/even and high/low filters and well as the LDR.

I want to tell everyone not to get discouraged because it is something that takes time and practice, practice, practice to become second nature. (well for me anyway) I would recommend for newcomers to learn the vtrac system first before applying filters otherwise you will go off course (well, I kept doing it!). You will find some don't work well with the system and some do.

I am thankful I was given the opportunity to learn it and see the results.  It is a awesome system Tntea!!!

United States
                  Member #5344
                  June 30, 2004
                  23641 Posts
                  Posted: January 17, 2006, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

tntea, I just wanted to say I have gone over your lesson a few times and starting to get the hang of it.

I think it is very benificial in finding the next draw. After you sent me the mirror states, I sat down and created a BETTER sheet to track the states and watch how the numbers fall. I take in consideration the odd/even and high/low filters and well as the LDR.

I want to tell everyone not to get discouraged because it is something that takes time and practice, practice, practice to become second nature. (well for me anyway) I would recommend for newcomers to learn the vtrac system first before applying filters otherwise you will go off course (well, I kept doing it!). You will find some don't work well with the system and some do.

I am thankful I was given the opportunity to learn it and see the results.  It is a awesome system Tntea!!!

Hello,

Glad it is coming together.  I get discourage sometimes when others say they are not getting the hang of it.. I know I am not super teacher, but I cannot see how I could have made the lessons any easier. If I do find a way, I will share.  It does make me feel better when you tell me it has taken practice.  Maybe it isn't my teaching after all. 

I do hope others take advantage of this system and make some good bucks in 2006..  It has really helped me stay waaaaaaaaaaay ahhhheaaaaaaaad of the game.

Thanks again..

TNtea

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #2414
                    October 1, 2003
                    2 Posts
                    Posted: January 17, 2006, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

Count me in also.  Blue Angel

Anna, TX
                      United States
                      Member #26720
                      November 21, 2005
                      263 Posts
                      Posted: January 17, 2006, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

well, it takes some adjusting to learn it, as well as focus and time. I know for a fact I wasn't getting the hang of it at first because I was doing to many other things on here.  One night I sat down and said, I really need to pick ONE thing and master it. I personally liked Vtracs, so I  Printed it out and went over it and over it.  When I first came to this site you had a tag about vtracs, I googled it and found some interesting information. enough to make me want to learn more. Enough to make me believe this system is right for ME.

Just like with any school, you can provide the information, but a person has to take the time to sit down and understand on their own.

cnchsound's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
                        Nassau
                        Bahamas
                        Member #25282
                        November 4, 2005
                        2787 Posts
                        Posted: January 21, 2006, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

I am still in. Working on vtrac 2. tracking illinois and florida. CNCHSOUND

United States
                          Member #5344
                          June 30, 2004
                          23641 Posts
                          Posted: January 23, 2006, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

well, it takes some adjusting to learn it, as well as focus and time. I know for a fact I wasn't getting the hang of it at first because I was doing to many other things on here.  One night I sat down and said, I really need to pick ONE thing and master it. I personally liked Vtracs, so I  Printed it out and went over it and over it.  When I first came to this site you had a tag about vtracs, I googled it and found some interesting information. enough to make me want to learn more. Enough to make me believe this system is right for ME.

Just like with any school, you can provide the information, but a person has to take the time to sit down and understand on their own.

You are going to be better prepared to get the fullest from the new vtrac result page that will be added this year..

I am so excited about it...

Hurray!

Washington, D.C.0-6-15-5-6
                           Did the double vtrac return tonight..

FL did the vtrac return...  $2 investment to run

Mon, Jan 23, 20061-8-54-3-5-3
                          Sun, Jan 22, 20060-8-63-4-7-1

MI did the double warning tonight....

Mon, Jan 23, 20064-6-15-5-11-2-9-23-4-4-4
                          Sun, Jan 22, 20064-7-53-2-75-6-9-58-4-6-6
                          Sat, Jan 21, 20065-0-31-1-71-7-3-80-8-0-1

It just works...  plain and simple....Smiley

sask.
                            Canada
                            Member #2713
                            November 6, 2003
                            35 Posts
                            Posted: January 26, 2006, 11:41 am - IP Logged

Hi tntea,Thanks alot for this course,I'm still workining away reviewing and learning something new after each review.It will take a lot of practice ,but I see where it is a great way of playing P3 & P4 lotteries. I play the Western  Canada P3 and  am trying to determine Its mirror States? as of january  06  can someone  let me know which States are pals with WC.Thanks in advance for all reply's.                             

cv844's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
                              texas
                              United States
                              Member #4689
                              May 17, 2004
                              4121 Posts
                              Posted: January 26, 2006, 11:52 am - IP Logged

Hi Tntea, vtracs is my only method I use and it has been rewarding many times , ty for all that u have taught us.