Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone up to it?

Topic closed. 41 replies. Last post 11 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: December 1, 2005, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

Can you like explain it in one sentence?

Thanx....

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
    Tx
    United States
    Member #4570
    May 4, 2004
    5180 Posts
    Posted: December 1, 2005, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

To make 10, 000 random numbers or whatever ammount, I think that Saliu has such a FREE program at his site, if you need help with that let me know, there are other ways also of getting random numbers.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: December 1, 2005, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

For Notepad and maybe WordPad too.

To find specific characters or words

1. On the Search menu, click Find.
      2. In Find what, type the characters or words you want to find.
      3. Click Find Next.

Tx
        United States
        Member #4570
        May 4, 2004
        5180 Posts
        Posted: December 1, 2005, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

Pac

What you want, is what LottoSync from Marco tries to do.

It tries to syncronize a random number generator to the games draws and to their random flow.

What you and me want is a LottoSync program for the pick 3 and 4 games.

We want to syncronize a random number generator or generators to the pick 3 and 4 games' randomness or to their random flow.

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #1340
          April 6, 2003
          2450 Posts
          Posted: December 2, 2005, 12:09 am - IP Logged

synch the pick3 and pick4... that's one of my current excel projects (breaking out the VBA tutorials) to beat the PA mid-day (cpu draw)

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

Tx
            United States
            Member #4570
            May 4, 2004
            5180 Posts
            Posted: December 2, 2005, 12:22 am - IP Logged

There are many syncronizing factors involved.

One or more can be used.

I am not a programmer, I would not now how to do it, I do have some ideas about some possible syncronizing factors.

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
              Member #17834
              June 28, 2005
              2083 Posts
              Posted: December 2, 2005, 1:07 am - IP Logged

Is there anyone out there who can sell me a program which looks back at 100,000 sets of randomly picked p-3 numbers and spits out maybe 5 or so of the most sets of numbers that come out after a win.

So....If 013 was last night's winning number for Florida, I want the program to look back and say what number or numbers came out most often, after 013.

C'mon...I know there's a braniac out there, who can put this thing together, faster than a jet with a hundred mile an hour tail wind.

Hi there Pacattack,

I think I might be able to come up with something but, first a couple of questions?

Is this for the pick 3 or 4?

Why 10,000? Why not 1,000 or 5,000??? not sure why you want 10,000????

I have a system I'm doing right now I belive I can add a small part in and see if this will work for you.

Thank  you LottoChica23, Califdude, carbob,lottoloot,winD,dman and all others that helped me out with my excel formula problem I had been stumped on for 2 months.

I have finally surpassed this problem and I belive now it will benifit pacattack and I'm sure others in the future.

Pac send me a pm outlining your plan for this and I will see if I can build something tonight while I'm here at work.

Also do you want a RNG being used out of excel? I can make one??? or another program??? or do you want me to use the one here on LP? I know it's random but the seed outbreak is going to make a difference. Todd said that his LP RNG is special since he designed it....it might be a little bit better then the rest....

If I am understanding this correctly ....you want about 5 of the most common #'s that have come out after a number such as 013 or before it or both?

Let me know... I feel lucky tonight with programming LOL

Powerplayer

Good luck to everyone!!!

Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: December 2, 2005, 1:07 am - IP Logged

Let us say that the base prediction number is the last number drawn.

From there it can go 1 of 3 ways:

1. Stay exactly the same or repeat, like if it was 475 it will again come out 475.

2. Or it can be completely different from the last drawn number in all ways known, such as different: digits, lenght of combo, spaces between digits, sums, for whole number, pairs, roots etc.

3. Or somewhere in between those extremes, somethings the same and others different.

------

Pick 3 combos have more of a tendency to come back somewhat different from the last draw than to repeat.

So 2 and 3 from above will come more often than 1.

I haven't checked to see which comes out more often 2 or 3.

The spaces between digits can be a syncronizing factor as pointed out by Marco, like:

45 0,  742 1, 1 0 6 6 4 2. = 4 5 7 4 2 1 6 4

Those are sequences of spaces.

There can also be sequences of Low-High  L H L H L L L H  Land or Even-Odd O O E O O O E E E or pair sums 6 5 7 10 4 1 6 8 or roots 6 5 7 1 4 1 6 8and or whatever else.

Or a sequence of the digits themselves 1 5 0 7 3 1 0 6

Or all of them at the same time:

4 5 7 4 2 1 6 4

L H L H L L L H  L

O O E O O O E E E

6 5 7 10 4 1 6 8

6 5 7 1  4 1 6 8

I don't know if it would be possible to syncronize in these ways and others or not.

Tx
                  United States
                  Member #4570
                  May 4, 2004
                  5180 Posts
                  Posted: December 2, 2005, 1:24 am - IP Logged

PowerPlayer

Pac might want to for both pick 3 and pick 4.

10, 000 or better 100, 000, the more the better, we need to find common instances or same repeats of numbers and their followers if possible, even 100, 000 is not hardly enough for what Pac wants and needs, 1 to 10, 000, 000 would be very much better.

We are looking for repeats of numbers and their 5 to 50 (more or less) straight numbers.

The better the randomness of the generator the better, a fairly uniform, but not so fast random generator is best, because it will produce better random numbers as stated by Ion Saliu.

The target would be one number (combo) and 5 to 50 combos (user selectable) following the target combo.

Also an option for finding 2 to 3 close or next to each other digits and then their 5 to 50 user selectable following combos, combos that will come out after the target combos(s).

Tx
                    United States
                    Member #4570
                    May 4, 2004
                    5180 Posts
                    Posted: December 2, 2005, 1:26 am - IP Logged

Those things would be best for what Pac wants to do.

The RNG produced combos would also be user selectable from 10, 000 to 10 million.

The production of combos by the RNG must not be super fast, but not extremely slow either.

There can be a user selectable group of combos, like from 1 to 10 groups of 10, 000 to 10 million combos each group.

And the program can look for target combos on 1 or more of them at the same time or separately and also produce from 5 to 50 straight combos from one or more together or separated.

The thing is maybe to look for the most common combos that follow a given target combo.

It is the best that can be done, other than syncronizing the RNG to the past draws.

Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: December 2, 2005, 2:35 am - IP Logged

I have the idea for a beginning version of a pick 3 and 4 LottoSyncronizer.

It is much more advanced than what Pac wants, but much more complicated to make also.

But maybe not to hard to make for a programmer (I don't know) it would use 1 or more random generators, it and or they would generate random digits from 0 to 9, it would have to be as good a random generator as possible and it would have a tracking system, that is it would keep track of and record the digits in certain particular ways, it wouls look for and record certain particular digits (strings of digits).

It is complete in  my mind (the details of how it would work or what it would do), but I will not give the exact working details, I don't want the exact idea stolen.

I really should not have said anything at all.

Anyhow, if your are smart enough to figure it out, go for it, I have already given more than enough info about it.

This would be a beta version and would not be a real syncronized generator.

The syncronized generator would be done later and maybe would be a kind of stepping up-down seed or some kind of zigzag seed generator coupled or working alongside with a controlled seed RNG. or something like that maybe, I don't know programming so it would be up to the programmer to workout those details.

But of course, it will probably never be done, not by me anyway.

I am not giving all the function or working details, as you can see.

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
                        Member #17834
                        June 28, 2005
                        2083 Posts
                        Posted: December 2, 2005, 3:04 am - IP Logged

I have the idea for a beginning version of a pick 3 and 4 LottoSyncronizer.

It is much more advanced than what Pac wants, but much more complicated to make also.

But maybe not to hard to make for a programmer (I don't know) it would use 1 or more random generators, it and or they would generate random digits from 0 to 9, it would have to be as good a random generator as possible and it would have a tracking system, that is it would keep track of and record the digits in certain particular ways, it wouls look for and record certain particular digits (strings of digits).

It is complete in  my mind (the details of how it would work or what it would do), but I will not give the exact working details, I don't want the exact idea stolen.

I really should not have said anything at all.

Anyhow, if your are smart enough to figure it out, go for it, I have already given more than enough info about it.

This would be a beta version and would not be a real syncronized generator.

The syncronized generator would be done later and maybe would be a kind of stepping up-down seed or some kind of zigzag seed generator coupled or working alongside with a controlled seed RNG. or something like that maybe, I don't know programming so it would be up to the programmer to workout those details.

But of course, it will probably never be done, not by me anyway.

I am not giving all the function or working details, as you can see.

Lantern,

I know what your saying and well at least I know I'm not the only one with the idea anymore...lol

I have come up with a way to track the best combo's but, to do:

Reverse engineering (RE) is the process of taking something (a device, an electrical component, a software program, etc.) apart and analyzing its workings in detail, usually with the intention to construct a new device or program that does the same thing without actually copying anything from the original.

That is a whole new lotterygame!!! LOL

I'm not sure if its fully possable to make a RNG to track a RNG but, if there is a way.....any one want to help???

Not sure if that is said correctly but, reverse engineering could be used to design a RNG that would stimulate all the past draws of another RNG...how you might add welll as latern has said I'm not going to give away all the secrets....

I do have a hot combo and cold combo formula that can track things.....maybe this will help?????.....wake up pac...

Powerplayer

Good luck to everyone!!!

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #1340
                          April 6, 2003
                          2450 Posts
                          Posted: December 2, 2005, 6:05 am - IP Logged

I have a more detailed explaination of my concept in my blog.

in a nutsell...

step 1 is to find a seed (or seeds) that will generate a series of matches to the last few draws

step 2 is to record the seed value(s) with output to a file

step 3 is to take that seed one extra time through the loop (to get the next possible draw)

RNG in excel is actually PRNG (pseudo random number generator) that gets a number between 1 and 0 from a pre-determined list (not sure if it's predetermined by Microsoft or Intel, probably Microsoft since it works with AMD CPUs also)

RANDOMIZE(value) seeds the RNG based on the value entered, this determines the starting point on the list

RND calls and returns the next "random" number

RND(-1) is a special call that resets your position on the list

a simple call of

RND(-1)

RANDOMIZE(TIMER)

variable=INT((1000-1+1)*RND+1)

txtBox.TEXT=variable

the above (in MS Excel VBA--more code needed, this is just the heart of the RNG process) will randomize based on the TIMER value, which is a count of the seconds since midnight, if you replace TIMER with a number, along with the call to RND(-1), the program will always produce the same result. knowing this will aid in the seed search.

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

takeitez's avatar - japheth
                            Carters Lake, Ga.
                            United States
                            Member #5313
                            June 29, 2004
                            1065 Posts
                            Posted: December 2, 2005, 6:53 am - IP Logged

Thud

ez

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                              Member #13130
                              March 30, 2005
                              2171 Posts
                              Posted: December 2, 2005, 7:15 am - IP Logged

I kicked this 'RNG to track a RNG' idea around in a thread called 'coincident occurrence' back in June. You guys are just catching up? Crazy

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                              Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.