Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 5:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Anyone up to it?

Topic closed. 41 replies. Last post 11 years ago by pacattack05.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #17555
June 22, 2005
5582 Posts
Posted: December 2, 2005, 7:48 am - IP Logged

Same seed always. Gotta go to work. Be back tonight.

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
    Member #13130
    March 30, 2005
    2171 Posts
    Posted: December 2, 2005, 8:21 am - IP Logged

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/114738

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
    Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
      Tx
      United States
      Member #4570
      May 4, 2004
      5180 Posts
      Posted: December 2, 2005, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

I have a more detailed explaination of my concept in my blog.

in a nutsell...

step 1 is to find a seed (or seeds) that will generate a series of matches to the last few draws

step 2 is to record the seed value(s) with output to a file

step 3 is to take that seed one extra time through the loop (to get the next possible draw)

RNG in excel is actually PRNG (pseudo random number generator) that gets a number between 1 and 0 from a pre-determined list (not sure if it's predetermined by Microsoft or Intel, probably Microsoft since it works with AMD CPUs also)

RANDOMIZE(value) seeds the RNG based on the value entered, this determines the starting point on the list

RND calls and returns the next "random" number

RND(-1) is a special call that resets your position on the list

a simple call of

RND(-1)

RANDOMIZE(TIMER)

variable=INT((1000-1+1)*RND+1)

txtBox.TEXT=variable

the above (in MS Excel VBA--more code needed, this is just the heart of the RNG process) will randomize based on the TIMER value, which is a count of the seconds since midnight, if you replace TIMER with a number, along with the call to RND(-1), the program will always produce the same result. knowing this will aid in the seed search.

Hypersoniq

That is very very good.

There are also 3 approaches, one is SEEING the pick 3 numbers as 1000 single units and having the RNG produce stream(s) of random combos from 000 to 999.

The other is having the RNG produce stream(s) of random double digits, (pairs), like 00 to 99

Then having the RNG produce streams of random digits from 0 to 9.

Also, if there is more than one seed that produces the same random string as that of the last 1 to 5 draws then every one of those seeds must be used, because one of them might give a better prediction than another and there mightn be no way to know which of them does before hand.

Also Marco said that the RNG most produce the best possible random numbers.

Ion Saliu said that the production must not be way too fast or the random numbers will be defective, they will not be as random as possible.

Marco also said that he could not syncronize his RNG to no more than the last 3 past draws on jackpot games, it might not be the same for pick 3 and 4, maybe the more past draws that the rng can be syncronized to then the best, it would have to be tested of course.

Now those are methods for producing the Actual pick 3 numbers, using spaces, high-low, even-odd etc to sync the rng with would be for producing or predicting the upcoming filters profile or sequence, in that case the rng will randomly produce those filters patterns instead of digits, but the overall process is the same, but we will instead predict upcoming filter patterns instead of actual numbers.

The rng should of course have routines to automatically adjust itself for optimal seed setting(s) to produce and then match itself to the last draws digits, pairs or complete pick 3 numbers or patterns as it might be.

Hyper

keep at it, experiment some more. but for pick 3 and 4.

Try using a variety of RNGs to see which of them might give better results, also experiment with different production speeds for the RNG Ion thinks that it is important.

Anymore ideas ?

Post them please.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
        Redford/MI
        United States
        Member #3396
        January 18, 2004
        4867 Posts
        Posted: December 2, 2005, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

You guys are getting way too technical for me....Confused

Time for a nap Bed

Wake me when it's over

L ttaL   T

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #22395
          September 24, 2005
          1583 Posts
          Posted: December 2, 2005, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

Time for a nap

Wake me when it's over

" I'm a number's worst nightmare" 

Sweet "number" dreams!

Not too much snoring, we aren't many miles apart!

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #22395
            September 24, 2005
            1583 Posts
            Posted: December 2, 2005, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

Pac

This is a free random generator - it won't do everything you want, but you can play around with it.

It doesn't install.  You create a folder for it - then unzip it.  Click on the .exe file to run it.  Customize the settings to only include 0-9 and run it.  Set it to 10,000 (not sure how large a number it will accept). Then click "Generate."  Click "Save" when it is done.  The list of random numbers will be saved in the same folder you put the program into. If you no longer want the program you just delete it and all the files.

Random Password Generator

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #1340
              April 6, 2003
              2450 Posts
              Posted: December 2, 2005, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

I will run a parallel test on pick 3

one picking 3 individual 0-9#s

and one picking a single 000-999 combo.

I don't know how PA or other CPU states go about it, but the first step is more reverse-seed-engineering.

I tried to follow along with guru back in the "synch" thread with a program in VB. I coded for the powerball and saw no better results than he got (with similar cycle times... hours---sloppy programming on my part, this time I will break down seed hunts into small manageable chunks, I have a target seed in mind, the one that translates to 1:10 PM when using TIMER...47,400)

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

Tx
                United States
                Member #4570
                May 4, 2004
                5180 Posts
                Posted: December 3, 2005, 3:03 am - IP Logged

Hypersoniq

Getting the prediction right with only 3 digits and or 1 complete pick 3 number, might be too much to wish for, but it could maybe happen.

I would first suggest trying with 7 digits, then work down to 6 and then finally 5.

They could be wheeled boxed and or straight.

As to the complete combos, since they might be straight (?), I would try to first get 350 combos and then slowly work them down to maybe about 50 or so. If the combos would be boxed then I would first try to get about 75 then slowly work them down to maybe 20.

If I (you) would try to get pairs then I would try to get 35 pairs and then slowly work them down to maybe no more than from 12 to 6 or so.

Don't expect too much, at least at the start and run 3 parallel tests instead of just 2.

Be realistic. The particular RNG or RNGs used might have a lot to do with getting the prediction right, the speed at which the numbers are produced might also be important, every thing most be auto-variable and records kept during the tests.

You most leave the program(s) to run on automatic for days, untill they produce the results that you want, then the program should give you the info at which the right results were produced, like seed(s) speed and or cycles and whatever else which RNG worked best if more than one was used and whatever.

All the settings maybe should be auto-variable and the program should all by itself cycle thru all of them thru all the possible variables and combinations there of.

It might have to run for days on end untill the right combination of all settings and or variables is found and there might be more than 1 right combination.

What do you think ?

United States
                  Member #17555
                  June 22, 2005
                  5582 Posts
                  Posted: December 3, 2005, 3:27 am - IP Logged

Pac

This is a free random generator - it won't do everything you want, but you can play around with it.

It doesn't install.  You create a folder for it - then unzip it.  Click on the .exe file to run it.  Customize the settings to only include 0-9 and run it.  Set it to 10,000 (not sure how large a number it will accept). Then click "Generate."  Click "Save" when it is done.  The list of random numbers will be saved in the same folder you put the program into. If you no longer want the program you just delete it and all the files.

Random Password Generator

Thanx truecritic, for your help and everyone else who took the time to respond. I really haven't taken the time to really look through all the wonderful posts.

Thanx hypersoniq. I'm off saturday and sunday so please let me know how much you want for that link. As of this moment, I haven't tried it yet because I need to go to bed, but I have the weekend to do so.

Thanx to time*treat, Powerplayer, Lantern, Rjoh......( In no particular order ).

hypersoniq's avatar - 8ball
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #1340
                    April 6, 2003
                    2450 Posts
                    Posted: December 3, 2005, 11:03 am - IP Logged

LANTERN: I have my doubts that ball-machine draws can be synched at all. I think better luck with pick3/4 ball draws could be found in the multitude of filters you use than trying to use a PRNG to predict a random event. 

My goal is to go after the computer draws, PA Mid-day 3 and 4 are picked by computer... If I can't get it to spit out ONE winning number, then the experiment failed. I can't get more realistic than that ;-)

if it doesn't work in excel (with vba), then I can try to find their source of randomness, I have some more powerful tools (VB.net, C#) and can implement data from http://www.random.org if the simple excel RNG fails to synch.

I don't play the 3/4 games at all. If it doesn't work, no big deal. But for mid-day 3/4 I wouldn't play them because I don't support the states using computers to pick numbers (unless they can eventually be beaten at their own game... then it's $$$ time ;-)    ) 

Playing more than one ticket per game is betting against yourself.

Tx
                      United States
                      Member #4570
                      May 4, 2004
                      5180 Posts
                      Posted: December 3, 2005, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

Computer draws or not, filters do have a good chance anyway if used right with careful study of the past draws, as to the RNG I don't know.

With filters I have gotten the number on ball machine draws and also with states using RNGs, the key are the past draws of that state and the right use of the filters.

Good luck.

United States
                        Member #17555
                        June 22, 2005
                        5582 Posts
                        Posted: December 4, 2005, 11:17 am - IP Logged

Whew.....Thanx to stoopendaal, I ran the little gadget he sent me for looking back. Neat little thing to play with. I set it to look back 100,000 steps with the seed value of 1.

Looking at the last 29 days in the lottery results page for Florida, I was able to run all 29 days to see how it would do. It spits out about 80 to 100 numbers for each day's run. So average it at 90 numbers a day for the cost=$2,610.00.

Playing at $1.00 straight only. Within 29 days I hit 4 straight numbers. The numbers were 911,660,513, and 643. If playing online, with a $900.00 payout, it would equal $3,600.00. A net of $1,000.00 for a month. I need to do a longer test, I'm just tired right now.

I never changed the seed during the test. It was always set to 1.

So far so good.

You can set it up to a million steps wich takes about 4 and a half minutes for it to look at a million numbers. Pretty cool. For a hundred thousand it takes about 28 seconds.

Before the test I was trying different seeds, but the best one for now is the number "1" seed.