Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My $parkling Gem$ Lottery $y$tem

Topic closed. 156 replies. Last post 11 years ago by LAVERNE MALONEY.

Page 11 of 11
PrintE-mailLink
LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
Member #1987
August 5, 2003
8968 Posts
Posted: January 13, 2006, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Yes, sorry for the MAJOR TYPO.

BIG EXCITEMENT will make you do crazy things.

01/12/06

773-KS

Party

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
    Charlotte NC
    United States
    Member #17406
    June 18, 2005
    4053 Posts
    Posted: January 13, 2006, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Party

WTG Laverne 

TIMEX DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON THESE GEMS, THEY KEEP GOING AND GOING...AND GOING!  LOL 

takeemtothebank

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
      Member #26882
      November 23, 2005
      1404 Posts
      Posted: January 13, 2006, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

Party

WTG Laverne 

TIMEX DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ON THESE GEMS, THEY KEEP GOING AND GOING...AND GOING!  LOL 

Don't you mean the Energizer Bunny? It Keeps Going and Going and Going?

Timex- Takes a licking and Keeps On Ticking!! LOL

Just a bit of commercial Trivia!
        Tarzan's avatar - behold
        free2_be virgo
        South Carolina
        United States
        Member #3458
        January 22, 2004
        1165 Posts
        Posted: January 15, 2006, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

Party

WTG Laverne 

Don't you mean the Energizer Bunny? It Keeps Going and Going and Going?

Timex- Takes a licking and Keeps On Ticking!! LOL

Just a bit of commercial Trivia!

Tenaj, in your post dated Sept 6,2005 you listed numbers that would lead to other numbers.Do they have to be drawn in the order listed or will any order do? Ex; 456-645

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
          Charlotte NC
          United States
          Member #17406
          June 18, 2005
          4053 Posts
          Posted: January 15, 2006, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

Yes NodAny order will do Tarzan.  You can expect to see 456 combo when you see 379 combo. 

takeemtothebank

js1237's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
            NEW YORK
            United States
            Member #3100
            December 23, 2003
            334 Posts
            Posted: January 30, 2006, 12:52 am - IP Logged

Hi Laverne,

I have just noticed your gems doubles.  Please help me along as I am a bit uncertain of how to play them.  If a lead number appears in any state, such as 334,344..then which doubles do you play in all states? Since there are 30 doubles and it would be too costly to play them all.  Since you mentioned that playing only one double in all states would cost only 4.75, which can bring a win of 220.00. 

So how do you determine which double(s) to play??   

If the double that comes out is in the group, then do you play both lead doubles straight in all states?? 

Can you please list your non- double gems and explain how to play them?? 

Much Appreciated and Many Thanks and keep up  the good work and the winners flowing...  JS...

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
              Member #1987
              August 5, 2003
              8968 Posts
              Posted: January 30, 2006, 2:13 am - IP Logged

So how do you determine which double(s) to play??   

Hi js1237, I can't tell you what #'s to play. You will have to make that decision based on what is going on in your state. Go back & look at the history in your state & see if a gem has appeared, if not then it may be time. 

If the double that comes out is in the group, then do you play both lead doubles straight in all states?? 

Usually if hits have come from a particular group or groups they sort of bounce off of each other within the group. You will have to narrow it down by going back & looking at the results to see what #'s have hit from the group. I don't have lead doubles.These are called My Gem$ or gems, there are no lead #'s in this system.

Since you mentioned that playing only one double in all states would cost only 4.75, which can bring a win of 220.00. 

I didnot say anything about what it costs to play a double in all states.

If the double that comes out is in the group, then do you play both lead doubles straight in all states?? 

Again js1237 I am not state specific, I cannot tell you whether you should play a # straight or boxed. You seem to be looking for what #'s to play, how to play them, & where to play them. I cannot tell you that. You have to apply the information that I have given to you for your state. 

Can you please list your non- double gems and explain how to play them?? 

I do not have any non-double gems. I have a new post titled Maximizing My Gem$ Hit$ here is the link.  

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/127532

Page 11 of 11