Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Research - New System to be Tested

Topic closed. 222 replies. Last post 11 years ago by cps10.

Page 1 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
The Carolinas - Charlotte
United States
Member #21627
September 12, 2005
4138 Posts
Posted: December 4, 2005, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

Good evening fellow Players!

We are all in the same quest together - beating the Pick 3 lottery game (well, I guess some of us are looking to bigger prizes, but let's just say we Pick 3 players :)

Nonetheless, I have been studying Pick 3 numbers for quite a long time and I have finally devised a good idea and plan, and have been testing in a couple of states with very good success.

What I am asking for is some assistance from some volunteers. Once I am able to get all of the data that I require, those who have assisted me in gathering this data will get first dibs on testing this system. Those can choose to play the system with their own real money, or just follow along to make sure it's working before we release it to the rest of our friends here on LP.

If you are interested, what I need is the past drawing results for ALL of 2005 Jan. 1, 2005-Dec. 4, 2005) for the Pick-3 games for every state in the country. I need both midday and evening draws TOGETHER, not separated, as I have a feeling that the trend that I have been studying moves across drawings within a given state. Please put these numbers in an Excel spreadsheet and send them to lotto@carolinapokersupply.com. If you do want to do this, then you might want to post in this topic stating which state you are going to be able to send so that nobody duplicates your efforts.

If you want me to send you the best format for this spreadsheet, I have already developed a template that you can use. If so, just drop me a note and I will send that template to you.

Please be as accurate as possible. I know we all have a lot of things going on in our lives, and for most of us, this is a hobby. But regardless of your passion for the game, accuracy is paramount in this effort that I am spearheading.

Like I said before, once all of the data is gathered, and I have time to "digest" it, then I will send all of the contributors what I am doing and have you take a look if you are interested. Then, once it has proven its worth, we can let all of us in on the discovery and hopefully collectively blast the doors off the Pick 3 safe! :)

Thank you all in advance and I look forward to sharing my success with you!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
    Member #5344
    June 30, 2004
    23641 Posts
    Posted: December 4, 2005, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

We are all in the same quest together - beating the Pick 3 lottery game (well, I guess some of us are looking to bigger prizes, but let's just say we Pick 3 players :)

Nonetheless, I have been studying Pick 3 numbers for quite a long time and I have finally devised a good idea and plan, and have been testing in a couple of states with very good success.

What I am asking for is some assistance from some volunteers. Once I am able to get all of the data that I require, those who have assisted me in gathering this data will get first dibs on testing this system. Those can choose to play the system with their own real money, or just follow along to make sure it's working before we release it to the rest of our friends here on LP.

If you are interested, what I need is the past drawing results for ALL of 2005 Jan. 1, 2005-Dec. 4, 2005) for the Pick-3 games for every state in the country. I need both midday and evening draws TOGETHER, not separated, as I have a feeling that the trend that I have been studying moves across drawings within a given state. Please put these numbers in an Excel spreadsheet and send them to lotto@carolinapokersupply.com. If you do want to do this, then you might want to post in this topic stating which state you are going to be able to send so that nobody duplicates your efforts.

If you want me to send you the best format for this spreadsheet, I have already developed a template that you can use. If so, just drop me a note and I will send that template to you.

Please be as accurate as possible. I know we all have a lot of things going on in our lives, and for most of us, this is a hobby. But regardless of your passion for the game, accuracy is paramount in this effort that I am spearheading.

Like I said before, once all of the data is gathered, and I have time to "digest" it, then I will send all of the contributors what I am doing and have you take a look if you are interested. Then, once it has proven its worth, we can let all of us in on the discovery and hopefully collectively blast the doors off the Pick 3 safe! :)

Seems like that is still going to be a lot of work on you...

For less than $5 you can upgrade your membership for  30 days and have all that information right at your finger tips along with a lot of other great tools to use too...

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
      Member #21627
      September 12, 2005
      4138 Posts
      Posted: December 4, 2005, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

Thanks TN...can you get each state for the past year? My understanding is that it is only available for a limited amount of time going back? Nonetheless, I would still need to copy all of that into a spreadsheet before starting to analyze.

Thanks for the suggestion, though, I may do that as well.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
        Member #1987
        August 5, 2003
        8968 Posts
        Posted: December 4, 2005, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

WOW, another person with a business asking for volunteers at the lottery post to do his or her bidding for free & then promising to send what he or she is doing once the data is in.

No way baby... Gather your own data, then make your presentation to us.

This is not a place in which to find gophers, go for this, go for that. There are no get it fetch it's in here.

Take the advice of tntea, get a premium membership & get all of the data you need & get to work for yourself. 

United States
          Member #21627
          September 12, 2005
          4138 Posts
          Posted: December 4, 2005, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Laverne - I could do that as well...and may do so. Believe me I will post it if it pans out. Just between trying to run through this as well as pay attention to Tntea's outstanding VTRAC class really has me tied up. But I get the gist...thanks for the heads up :)

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: December 5, 2005, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Thanks TN...can you get each state for the past year? My understanding is that it is only available for a limited amount of time going back? Nonetheless, I would still need to copy all of that into a spreadsheet before starting to analyze.

Thanks for the suggestion, though, I may do that as well.

you can go back 5 years..  Here at LP you do not have a limited amount of times to use it... when you upgrade your membership..

United States
              Member #21627
              September 12, 2005
              4138 Posts
              Posted: December 5, 2005, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

Thanks tntea...you have been helpful. I hope we can all break the Pick 3 code!! :-)

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: December 5, 2005, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

Thanks tntea...you have been helpful. I hope we can all break the Pick 3 code!! :-)

I dont think it can ever be broken.. but the system with vtracs has made it fun to play...

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
                  Redford/MI
                  United States
                  Member #3396
                  January 18, 2004
                  4867 Posts
                  Posted: December 5, 2005, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

Well, I am normally paranoid about alot of things--but I do not feel that way about this.

Besides, what's it really going to cost me anyways???  Time to send the sheet

I'm in for MI

L ttaL   T

Rainmaker2k's avatar - voodoo
                    Dallas, TX
                    United States
                    Member #5506
                    July 8, 2004
                    24 Posts
                    Posted: December 5, 2005, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

What the heck, I'm in for Texas

It is better to open your eyes and say you don't understand, than to close your eyes and say you don't believe.

George Clinton

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                      Charlotte NC
                      United States
                      Member #17406
                      June 18, 2005
                      4053 Posts
                      Posted: December 5, 2005, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

I dont think it can ever be broken.. but the system with vtracs has made it fun to play...

No NodDon't ever let anybody tell you this lie. 

The pick 3 code have been broken almost since it's conception.

It's the ignorance of the person who don't know the relationship between

the numbers 000-999 who would make such a statement.

When I say ignorant I don't mean dumb. 

I mean just what ignorant means..does not know... and haven't

broken the code themselves.

takeemtothebank

United States
                        Member #1987
                        August 5, 2003
                        8968 Posts
                        Posted: December 5, 2005, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

No NodDon't ever let anybody tell you this lie. 

The pick 3 code have been broken almost since it's conception.

It's the ignorance of the person who don't know the relationship between

the numbers 000-999 who would make such a statement.

When I say ignorant I don't mean dumb. 

I mean just what ignorant means..does not know... and haven't

broken the code themselves.

Tenaj I agree with you wholeheartedly.

I went to this poker supply business website that cps10 has. That's part of the e-mail address given.

United States
                          Member #21627
                          September 12, 2005
                          4138 Posts
                          Posted: December 6, 2005, 10:01 am - IP Logged

Laverne - just curious, are you skeptical about my intentions because I have my own business? I am trying to be helpful with our Pick 3 ventures, and will gladly share information once all of the research has been sorted out. That's all I am asking for - nothing more, nothing less. The only financial gain I am looking for on this is perhaps gaining a steady income from the lotteries that are taking our money for "education".

On an aside - thank you all who are helping out. Best of luck to everyone on this board!!

Tenaj - great to see you, fellow Charlottean! :-)

United States
                            Member #1987
                            August 5, 2003
                            8968 Posts
                            Posted: December 6, 2005, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Laverne - just curious, are you skeptical about my intentions because I have my own business? I am trying to be helpful with our Pick 3 ventures, and will gladly share information once all of the research has been sorted out. That's all I am asking for - nothing more, nothing less. The only financial gain I am looking for on this is perhaps gaining a steady income from the lotteries that are taking our money for "education".

On an aside - thank you all who are helping out. Best of luck to everyone on this board!!

Tenaj - great to see you, fellow Charlottean! :-)

Do the work of gathering your own data. That is the simplest task in the entire process.

Why can't you handle the basics of collecting lottery data that is so plentiful at this website? What is standing in your way?

I'm sure you have a theory. Have you taken samples of data from various states at least to do a dry run, a sample test?

At least give us a brief example of your findings.

Other than that it's just hype.

Pull it all together & then make your presentation to the forum.

United States
                              Member #21627
                              September 12, 2005
                              4138 Posts
                              Posted: December 6, 2005, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Yes I have, but the fact of the matter is that I want to make sure that it works in the LONG RUN, not the short-run. Anything can win in the short run. Fortunately, I do have some people gathering. This theory is very time consuming in testing in and of itself, and I have done a few states already for long-run and so far so good. However, once I gather all 32 pick-3 states, then I will be able to take a more legitimate average in order to set some ground rules for the theory. That's all. I'm not trying to get something for nothing that is for sure. But I still don't know what my website and my business has to do with my testing this theory. Oh well...anyway, I do appreciate your comments nonetheless.

Page 1 of 15