Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Research - New System to be Tested

Topic closed. 222 replies. Last post 11 years ago by cps10.

Page 5 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
narlie's avatar - animated sphere.gif
Toledo Ohio
United States
Member #632
August 27, 2002
112 Posts
Posted: December 7, 2005, 1:00 am - IP Logged

dont nobody be calling dman a fool, and cps, all of us arent like that and to be honest, tenja, you dumped everyone following you cold, i'm happy for you, that your system works, all this bashing started when you dumped us and others are trying to help us, and you name call you put people down, you may win alot of money on your system, and god bless but you can not be a happy person, you have been really mean to people here at lp,  i am sick of the tention you bring here, its like your goal is to chase good nice people away, cant you make a point without putting others down? are you that insecure with your self ? i thought, your helping us was so kind and you werent mean, but when you quit, the real you came out, you couldnt follow through with us you quit, and you try to see to it that noone else follows through  shame on you tenja, and cps i admire you for staying so kind through this you are one of charcter, dont get discouraged, and dman you i think are  the man.....and tenja we dont come here to hear your ugly attitude you need to lighten up a million...sorry for being negitive, but enough is enough, you dont want to help you want to hurt... we have enough daily stress we dont need you doing this everytime someone wants to help someone else... and i have let this go untill you called dman a fool that is just wrong....  

lisa

United States
    Member #23383
    October 11, 2005
    485 Posts
    Posted: December 7, 2005, 3:56 am - IP Logged

Tenaj,

Your current plays...that you say you can take to the bank...I say...take it to the poor house...
    Let's see 261 draws x 16 picks x 2.00 (1.00 box/1.00 straight)
    hmm thats $8,352.00 in cost of plays
    wins
    boxes 150.00 x 16        = 2400.00
    box doubles 300.00 x 3  =  900.00
    str8  900.00 x 1        =  900.00
    str8 doubles 900.00 x 1  =  900.00
    ---------------------------------------
                      Total $5,100.00
      $8,352.00
    - $5,100.00
    --------
    loss of $3,252.00

Not my idea of winning....at this rate you will never leave the bad side of town....LMAO

dman2005

& how many #'s do you play off of the hot sheet for your state? I've seen the sheets. Calculate it if you played every # on the hot sheet.

Tenaj gives far less #'s with a good bit of hits.

Again you are off course. I asked you

& how many #'s doyou play off of the hot sheet for your state? I've seen the sheets. Calculate it if you played every # on the hot sheet.

I can't do a calculation because again, I don't know how many #'s you are playing per day.

Laverne,

You said "I've seen the sheets"...well then you can do the calculations.....

United States
      Member #23383
      October 11, 2005
      485 Posts
      Posted: December 7, 2005, 4:30 am - IP Logged

And dman certainly isn't a fool. dman is expressing his ideas just like some of us are in this thread. Thanks for your analysis dman.

cps10,

Thank you and you're welcome......I only see one fool here and sure enough it's not me!...In fact I have the few now on block again.

United States
        Member #23383
        October 11, 2005
        485 Posts
        Posted: December 7, 2005, 4:31 am - IP Logged

dont nobody be calling dman a fool, and cps, all of us arent like that and to be honest, tenja, you dumped everyone following you cold, i'm happy for you, that your system works, all this bashing started when you dumped us and others are trying to help us, and you name call you put people down, you may win alot of money on your system, and god bless but you can not be a happy person, you have been really mean to people here at lp,  i am sick of the tention you bring here, its like your goal is to chase good nice people away, cant you make a point without putting others down? are you that insecure with your self ? i thought, your helping us was so kind and you werent mean, but when you quit, the real you came out, you couldnt follow through with us you quit, and you try to see to it that noone else follows through  shame on you tenja, and cps i admire you for staying so kind through this you are one of charcter, dont get discouraged, and dman you i think are  the man.....and tenja we dont come here to hear your ugly attitude you need to lighten up a million...sorry for being negitive, but enough is enough, you dont want to help you want to hurt... we have enough daily stress we dont need you doing this everytime someone wants to help someone else... and i have let this go untill you called dman a fool that is just wrong....  

Hi narlie,

I have decided to just block the folks that are up to no good....no need in blogging the thread down....Thank you for your kind words to me....

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
          The Carolinas - Charlotte
          United States
          Member #21627
          September 12, 2005
          4138 Posts
          Posted: December 7, 2005, 8:56 am - IP Logged

Thank you narlie - that is the kind of support that I was looking for originally and was expecting from this board. Most people have been very nice about this and seen I am only after some assistance, not a monetary gain.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
            Member #1987
            August 5, 2003
            8968 Posts
            Posted: December 8, 2005, 12:08 am - IP Logged

I know when I see 334 or 344. I will soon see 337,377, 335, 355, 339,399 & vice versa.

Go back to 12/04/05 & today 12/06/05 to see the results.

I had a post dealing with # association.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/119320

12/07/05

377-OH Evening. !$!$

United States
              Member #17555
              June 22, 2005
              5582 Posts
              Posted: December 8, 2005, 1:40 am - IP Logged

I've read all 7 pages in full, and I have some questions and suggestions for Tenaj.

I was wondering if you could just save everyone from having to physically or mentally work for a living by asking that same programmer you mentioned earlier, to put all those stipulations of your refinement of the Lottery Bible on a downloaded format, that anyone could purchase, say for a hundred dollars or so.

What I see, despite the mis-givings in the past, on my part, is a certain kind of self-assurance that eminates from you, more than anyone else on this forum. I'm not kissing butt, I just want everyone out there to realize the potential here. She clearly claims winning enough to quit her job. What I'm asking here is how we can utilize that info.

When people had to physically dial a rotary phone, that was a system. People dialed each number separtely. Someone came out with abetter way to achieve that same outcome , much easier, at a cost. The person charged, for that convenience.

What do have now? Just speak a person's name into the receiver and the numbers are automatically dialed for you. This is what I'm talking about.

The reason I had trouble with the LB, is because there were too many variables which were outstanding. Such as experience variables. Most of the instructions rely on knowing what mirror, or came after, or traveler, was due, and that requires years of knowing, like you've said many times before.

I think, just like the analogy above, involving the phone, I can only beseech you, to implement a way to not only make a little on the side by providing a needed service, but also helping others. Helping others by providing a full functioning program that spits out a group of numbers, and what states to play them in. You say you can do it. I believe you certainly can.

In closing, all I can say is that describing how the LB's inner workings behave, takes more than just following rules. It also takes an eye to see the specific movements across the board. If you can intergrate that missing piece into the picture, with a computer friendly program, who really, at that point cares how it works?  Do I really have to know the compression ratios, inside a car's engine, in order to drive it? 

I have faith in you......I know that if you've gone this far, this just proves that there is no boundry for imagination. So get right on it and make this thing happen. As astute as you are on other things in life, make this an addition by acting .....tomorrow. If what you say is true, either everyone here is a total moron by not taking heed, for whatever reason, maybe a self-achievement attitude, that wants to be a pioneer, like I do, I'm sorry to admit. Or for any other reason, being the reason for such scrutinization. No problem with scrutinizing, at all. Everyone should be under the telescope...LOL Survival of the fittest. Nothing new.....

But there's good news...

I just saved a bunch of money, by switching to Geico...LOL

But seriously....

Pointers and Leaders...kinda Ironic....don't you think?

C'mon Tenaj....Point the way and Lead your programmer friend in the right direction. Sell us a program. I'm willing to pay any reasonable amount, if it works on a regular basis. Maybe even residuals paid along the way, while winning. And that's all I'm going to say.

I want to say thanx to all the respondents from this thread. They all exemplify the people who savor the right of free speech! 

I Love America............!

jordi marey's avatar - Lottery-039.jpg

United States
                Member #17354
                June 17, 2005
                102 Posts
                Posted: December 8, 2005, 7:56 am - IP Logged

Pacattack05'

I like your thinking and that was well stated.  As a pick3 & 4 enthusiast, I'd be willing to shell out say $50. for this tried and true new and improved version.  Sounds great.  C'mon Tenaj, what do you say?

United States
                  Member #21627
                  September 12, 2005
                  4138 Posts
                  Posted: December 8, 2005, 9:26 am - IP Logged

I agree. If it works all the time, what difference does it make? Since these are set payouts, it's not like you would be causing the lotteries any harm, except maybe getting them to shell out a few extra bucks.

That is why I am doing what I am doing...I want to start receiving money from the lotteries, not giving money to the lotteries. And whereas my system is going to be free to all of those on here, I wouldn't be opposed to shelling out some dough to something that genuinely works every time.

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
                    Member #17834
                    June 28, 2005
                    2083 Posts
                    Posted: December 8, 2005, 9:27 am - IP Logged

Pacattack,

Don't bother. I tried a bunch of stuff with the lottery bible and nothing good came to mine of how to reuse it. Any one can easily put all the information in a basic VB program but, her bible was based on the pointers  and stuff with out that on Friday you can't use it.

If I'm wrong about this please let me know but, I pretty sure that was the one part that know one knew the pointers and followers till friday and it was posted but know one knows how to get these #'s except the maker of it.

Powerplayer

Good luck to everyone!!!

United States
                      Member #21627
                      September 12, 2005
                      4138 Posts
                      Posted: December 8, 2005, 9:29 am - IP Logged

PP - evidentally SOMEONE knows...or else they couldn't have quit their job, agreed?

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                        Charlotte NC
                        United States
                        Member #17406
                        June 18, 2005
                        4053 Posts
                        Posted: December 8, 2005, 11:44 am - IP Logged

I know when I see 334 or 344. I will soon see 337,377, 335, 355, 339,399 & vice versa.

12/07/05

377-OH Evening. !$!$

Hurray!CONGRATULATIONS LAVERNE!

takeemtothebank

United States
                          Member #23383
                          October 11, 2005
                          485 Posts
                          Posted: December 8, 2005, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

Laughing....someone quit their job to play and win the pick 3 and pick 4????  Ohhh please do not tell me it's who I think it is...if it is..I already posted how grand those picks were....LOL...and yes that was sarcasm..cos the picks arent worth diddly.....I could loose 3k on my own in a week without the help of a poster posting picks to help me loose...LMAO

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                            Member #1987
                            August 5, 2003
                            8968 Posts
                            Posted: December 8, 2005, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

12/07/05

377-OH Evening. !$!$

Hurray!CONGRATULATIONS LAVERNE!

12/08/05

343-Tri-States midday.

See how this works, one # pulls another # & possibly another #etc.

Go back about 2 months or so & you will plainly see how groups of doubles hit & what # or #'s start that money making domino effect. I like doubles, there are only 90 of them it's easier to track.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                              Charlotte NC
                              United States
                              Member #17406
                              June 18, 2005
                              4053 Posts
                              Posted: December 8, 2005, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

Hurray!TIME OUT DMAN2005!

147 in pa midday and 432 in NM last night were good licks.  Sorry I can't continue this but I'm counting my winnings.

takeemtothebank

Page 5 of 15