Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Research - New System to be Tested

Topic closed. 222 replies. Last post 11 years ago by cps10.

Page 2 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
Member #12618
March 18, 2005
2060 Posts
Posted: December 6, 2005, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

I agree just become a gold member which is $5 bucks and you can get all that info yourself. =)

Dance like no one is watching.

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
    The Carolinas - Charlotte
    United States
    Member #21627
    September 12, 2005
    4138 Posts
    Posted: December 6, 2005, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

Pauline - thanks for the input. I already received all states from a friend, but I am interested in joining as Gold which I will. Just thought I would throw this out there...that's all. No underlying motive.

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg

United States
      Member #12618
      March 18, 2005
      2060 Posts
      Posted: December 6, 2005, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Well hope your research works out for you. =)

Dance like no one is watching.

United States
        Member #21627
        September 12, 2005
        4138 Posts
        Posted: December 6, 2005, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

Thank you very much...if it works out, I want you all to be able to paper test it and eventually win with it :-) Maybe then we can put that shameful article down with a number strategy that might actually win! hahaha

Have a great and profitable week, bellyache!

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
          Charlotte NC
          United States
          Member #17406
          June 18, 2005
          4053 Posts
          Posted: December 6, 2005, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

Laverne - just curious, are you skeptical about my intentions because I have my own business? I am trying to be helpful with our Pick 3 ventures, and will gladly share information once all of the research has been sorted out. That's all I am asking for - nothing more, nothing less. The only financial gain I am looking for on this is perhaps gaining a steady income from the lotteries that are taking our money for "education".

On an aside - thank you all who are helping out. Best of luck to everyone on this board!!

Tenaj - great to see you, fellow Charlottean! :-)

No No"are you skeptical about my intentions because I have my own business? I am trying to be helpful with our Pick 3 ventures, and will gladly share information once all of the research has been sorted out."

That's exactly what one other business owner said and he sold and renewed a lot of hot sheets to LP members who helped him with his little adventure.  It worked famously for him.  The non-members who helped him where left in the dark.  You had to pay to be a part of the "inner circle" and get privy to straight pick 4 numbers.  He promised straight pick 4's but never delivered and only posted predictions when blasted.  He baited by posting a few every once in a while.

Yeah, we've been through this before.    Next you will have your web address in your signature.

takeemtothebank

United States
            Member #21627
            September 12, 2005
            4138 Posts
            Posted: December 6, 2005, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Well, that doesn't happen here. I would rather feel good that I am helping everyone else win money than do something that underhanded. But nonetheless, carolina poker has nothing to do with the lottery, so that's how that will remain too.

United States
              Member #21627
              September 12, 2005
              4138 Posts
              Posted: December 6, 2005, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

And I understand what you are saying Tenaj...until the goods are produced, skepticism will run rampant, that's human nature.

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                Charlotte NC
                United States
                Member #17406
                June 18, 2005
                4053 Posts
                Posted: December 6, 2005, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

Well, that doesn't happen here. I would rather feel good that I am helping everyone else win money than do something that underhanded. But nonetheless, carolina poker has nothing to do with the lottery, so that's how that will remain too.

MadI just reported you to Todd.  What a slick way to promote your business.  It ain't gonna happen here jr.

takeemtothebank

United States
                  Member #21627
                  September 12, 2005
                  4138 Posts
                  Posted: December 6, 2005, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

What? I don't follow that...but okay. I don't see how I am promoting a business?

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
                    Redford/MI
                    United States
                    Member #3396
                    January 18, 2004
                    4867 Posts
                    Posted: December 6, 2005, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

I personally think that some of the people here on the forum are grasping at straws, cps10. 

I understand that having the inception of a state's lottery placed into excel can take a while (multiply that by 53 states--and whoa) 

Just for the record, I never thought that you were promoting a business (maybe, I'm naive) 

Thanks anyways. 

And if you send me the template, I will definitely send you MI.  It's something that I already have in excel (just maybe not in the format that you would like) 

Good Luck

L ttaL   T

United States
                      Member #23383
                      October 11, 2005
                      485 Posts
                      Posted: December 6, 2005, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

Oh for the love of God..here we go again!....

I saw someone ask for some help....I never saw a promotion of any buinsess....shakes my head......

Did Todd step into the Casho mess...NO....will he step into this one...probably NOT ..as there is nothing for him to step into!....

United States
                        Member #21627
                        September 12, 2005
                        4138 Posts
                        Posted: December 6, 2005, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

Thanks lotta...I sent that template earlier this morning. If you didn't get it, I will re-send. Thanks for your help. And thank you for seeing that I am not trying to promote anything except for my own and everyone else's lottery education FOR FREE!

dman - you are right...I didn't see it either, but if I did, could someone explain it to me so that I know what NOT to say in this forum? thanx.

United States
                          Member #23383
                          October 11, 2005
                          485 Posts
                          Posted: December 6, 2005, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

Good evening fellow Players!

We are all in the same quest together - beating the Pick 3 lottery game (well, I guess some of us are looking to bigger prizes, but let's just say we Pick 3 players :)

Nonetheless, I have been studying Pick 3 numbers for quite a long time and I have finally devised a good idea and plan, and have been testing in a couple of states with very good success.

What I am asking for is some assistance from some volunteers. Once I am able to get all of the data that I require, those who have assisted me in gathering this data will get first dibs on testing this system. Those can choose to play the system with their own real money, or just follow along to make sure it's working before we release it to the rest of our friends here on LP.

If you are interested, what I need is the past drawing results for ALL of 2005 Jan. 1, 2005-Dec. 4, 2005) for the Pick-3 games for every state in the country. I need both midday and evening draws TOGETHER, not separated, as I have a feeling that the trend that I have been studying moves across drawings within a given state. Please put these numbers in an Excel spreadsheet and send them to lotto@carolinapokersupply.com. If you do want to do this, then you might want to post in this topic stating which state you are going to be able to send so that nobody duplicates your efforts.

If you want me to send you the best format for this spreadsheet, I have already developed a template that you can use. If so, just drop me a note and I will send that template to you.

Please be as accurate as possible. I know we all have a lot of things going on in our lives, and for most of us, this is a hobby. But regardless of your passion for the game, accuracy is paramount in this effort that I am spearheading.

Like I said before, once all of the data is gathered, and I have time to "digest" it, then I will send all of the contributors what I am doing and have you take a look if you are interested. Then, once it has proven its worth, we can let all of us in on the discovery and hopefully collectively blast the doors off the Pick 3 safe! :)

Thank you all in advance and I look forward to sharing my success with you!

WOW, another person with a business asking for volunteers at the lottery post to do his or her bidding for free & then promising to send what he or she is doing once the data is in.

No way baby... Gather your own data, then make your presentation to us.

This is not a place in which to find gophers, go for this, go for that. There are no get it fetch it's in here.

Take the advice of tntea, get a premium membership & get all of the data you need & get to work for yourself. 

A business that is not related to the Lottery....DUH!!!.....Everyone works for a business, if they want a paycheck.....so if I have a full time job...and come here and ask for help with a workout...then anyone that does that...( asking for help )...well then they all will/would get chastized by you and a few other do-gooders here...correct???  sure seems that way to me...Y'all better get your your mirrors out and take a good look....

United States
                            Member #21627
                            September 12, 2005
                            4138 Posts
                            Posted: December 6, 2005, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

dman - you are promoting your business...not good Wink

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
                              Redford/MI
                              United States
                              Member #3396
                              January 18, 2004
                              4867 Posts
                              Posted: December 6, 2005, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Just re-read the post.  Good thing too--I thought you wanted the complete history.  You only want this year's history. 

No problem

Will send it shortly.  Wink

L ttaL   T

Page 2 of 15