Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Research - New System to be Tested

Topic closed. 222 replies. Last post 11 years ago by cps10.

Page 3 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
Tenaj's avatar - michellea
Charlotte NC
United States
Member #17406
June 18, 2005
4053 Posts
Posted: December 6, 2005, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

I personally think that some of the people here on the forum are grasping at straws, cps10. 

I understand that having the inception of a state's lottery placed into excel can take a while (multiply that by 53 states--and whoa) 

Just for the record, I never thought that you were promoting a business (maybe, I'm naive) 

Thanks anyways. 

And if you send me the template, I will definitely send you MI.  It's something that I already have in excel (just maybe not in the format that you would like) 

Good Luck

Hurray!I predict 12-15 hits a week.  Who's grasping at straws? The bottom line is being a winner.  Others want to help someone test a system or learn a system because maybe they are still searching.  It's disturbing to see so many gullible people jump everytime somebody say they got something.  It only clutters and complicate what you already know that works.  I'm trying to help.  Another excel sheet is not going to get you any closer to hitting the number.  Either you have it or you don't.

There are too many predictors in LP who have proven that they have the hits.  Just check out the prediction board of those who constantly hit in many states every day and predict in advance. 

If you are more interested in doing the "lottery dance" than being a winner so be it. 

takeemtothebank

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
    The Carolinas - Charlotte
    United States
    Member #21627
    September 12, 2005
    4138 Posts
    Posted: December 6, 2005, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

lottaloot - yeah, only 2005. I don't want to go TOO far back. This is going to be back-breaking enough as it is. Thank you in advance!!

United States
      Member #21627
      September 12, 2005
      4138 Posts
      Posted: December 6, 2005, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

I haven't said that anything has been predicted. I am working on something that could be a good solution. In fact, the only way you are going to get 12-15 hits a week, as you say, is if you play all 32 states. And even then, it could be a stretch. I am working on something that provides a "trigger" to have you bet certain plays. When that trigger comes, and in some states, I have seen it sit dormant for over 3 weeks, then you play it out. I am doing this mainly for those who like to play a lot of states, not just one. That is why I have asked for everyone's assistance. It isn't state-specific, although the data may provide certain variations based on state whereby the trigger could come sooner in some states, later in others.

This is why I ask for so much data. This will give me a nice nationwide base to work with and help put it all together for all here to enjoy.

United States
        Member #23383
        October 11, 2005
        485 Posts
        Posted: December 6, 2005, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

That's it Tenaj..toot that horn of yours....sure you can plop out 20-25 picks and say play in all states...now thats a winner...LOL....NOT.....and all I can say is...."lottery bible"....know who where the gullible souls that YOU left hanging??

United States
          Member #21627
          September 12, 2005
          4138 Posts
          Posted: December 6, 2005, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

I am not in this to make predictions like many on the predictor board. I will be here to provide the "triggers" if they arise, and how to go about betting them to make a profit. And if this works out over all of these states, not only will I provide the trigger, but how I got that trigger so you can do it on your own if need be. No strings, no hidden costs or agendas, just assistance. I am a numbers person and want to use my brains to help other members out. I have received so much good information from the boards here, that I want to give back.

I can't understand why when people, even those who "lurk" like me can't contribute if I think it's going to help people. Cynicism has never won the lottery that I know of.

United States
            Member #21627
            September 12, 2005
            4138 Posts
            Posted: December 6, 2005, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

And...I am working on another theory simultaneously that will also provide other triggers to allow you to maximize your profits. That's all I'm here for. Thank you for your positive reinforcement.

Charlotte NC
              United States
              Member #17406
              June 18, 2005
              4053 Posts
              Posted: December 6, 2005, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

I haven't said that anything has been predicted. I am working on something that could be a good solution. In fact, the only way you are going to get 12-15 hits a week, as you say, is if you play all 32 states. And even then, it could be a stretch. I am working on something that provides a "trigger" to have you bet certain plays. When that trigger comes, and in some states, I have seen it sit dormant for over 3 weeks, then you play it out. I am doing this mainly for those who like to play a lot of states, not just one. That is why I have asked for everyone's assistance. It isn't state-specific, although the data may provide certain variations based on state whereby the trigger could come sooner in some states, later in others.

This is why I ask for so much data. This will give me a nice nationwide base to work with and help put it all together for all here to enjoy.

Thud

takeemtothebank

United States
                Member #23383
                October 11, 2005
                485 Posts
                Posted: December 6, 2005, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

Thud

TOOT ON THIS...

Let's see  55 draws per day x 7 days x 25 picks x 2.00 (1.00 box/1.00 straight)
                hmm thats $19,250.00 for all states play for a week...you say you get 12-15 hits a week...even if they were all straight...and if a straight then you got a box hit to that will pay you online  900.00 + 150.00 = 1050.00 ...and if you did get all 15 hits as box/striaghts...15x1050.00 = 15,750.00  that is still a loosing situation...

United States
                  Member #21627
                  September 12, 2005
                  4138 Posts
                  Posted: December 6, 2005, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

dman - I think you know what I mean. You wouldn't be playing every single day in every single state. Like I said before, the trigger will determine when you will play. That is what will keep you from wasting your money "chasing" numbers. You will see in due time what I am working with here.

United States
                    Member #23383
                    October 11, 2005
                    485 Posts
                    Posted: December 6, 2005, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

dman - I think you know what I mean. You wouldn't be playing every single day in every single state. Like I said before, the trigger will determine when you will play. That is what will keep you from wasting your money "chasing" numbers. You will see in due time what I am working with here.

my post was not to you....it was in reference to tenaj..the tooting queen....

United States
                      Member #21627
                      September 12, 2005
                      4138 Posts
                      Posted: December 6, 2005, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

yeah, i realized that after i posted. Thanx :)

Charlotte NC
                        United States
                        Member #17406
                        June 18, 2005
                        4053 Posts
                        Posted: December 6, 2005, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

That's it Tenaj..toot that horn of yours....sure you can plop out 20-25 picks and say play in all states...now thats a winner...LOL....NOT.....and all I can say is...."lottery bible"....know who where the gullible souls that YOU left hanging??

DisneyI had a programmer program user interfaced software for the Lottery Bible and my system.  ($ching$ching$ lottery winnings) The Lottery Bible software has the ability to search the states for recent hits from all states, pull out the numbers in all breakdowns in a matter of seconds.  Do a report. I can do one state in five minutes.  No more searching for recent hits for your state and all that other jive that had to been explained. 

I thought about bringing it back.  It's people like you that prevent me from doing that.  And people like you who stopped it.

takeemtothebank

United States
                          Member #23383
                          October 11, 2005
                          485 Posts
                          Posted: December 6, 2005, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

I had a programmer program user interfaced software for the Lottery Bible and my system.  ($ching$ching$ lottery winnings) The Lottery Bible software has the ability to search the states for recent hits from all states, pull out the numbers in all breakdowns in a matter of seconds.  Do a report. I can do one state in five minutes.  No more searching for recent hits for your state and all that other jive that had to been explained. 

I thought about bringing it back.  It's people like you that prevent me from doing that.  And people like you who stopped it.

LOL...now this is funny.......well take the program and you know what you can do with it!!...

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                            Member #1987
                            August 5, 2003
                            8968 Posts
                            Posted: December 6, 2005, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

I am not in this to make predictions like many on the predictor board. I will be here to provide the "triggers" if they arise, and how to go about betting them to make a profit. And if this works out over all of these states, not only will I provide the trigger, but how I got that trigger so you can do it on your own if need be. No strings, no hidden costs or agendas, just assistance. I am a numbers person and want to use my brains to help other members out. I have received so much good information from the boards here, that I want to give back.

I can't understand why when people, even those who "lurk" like me can't contribute if I think it's going to help people. Cynicism has never won the lottery that I know of.

"I am not in this to make predictions like many on the predictor board. I will be here to provide the "triggers" if they arise, and how to go about betting them to make a profit."

Ok, so trigger #'s. Trigger #'s bring with it groups of other #'s. That's old school, but it's the best school.

I know when I see 334 or 344. I will soon see 337,377, 335, 355, 339,399 & vice versa.

Go back to 12/04/05 & today 12/06/05 to see the results.

I had a post dealing with # association.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/119320

United States
                              Member #21627
                              September 12, 2005
                              4138 Posts
                              Posted: December 6, 2005, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Laverne - I completely agree with that way of playing. However, what I am doing is a tad bit different than what you are explaining. I agree, for example, that sometimes when you have say 601 then 680 that you might see either the 6 or the 0 in the next drawing, and that numbers can move that way sometimes. However, this is a little different than short-term. This is a long-term situation which averages out the bigger picture. Actually trigger numbers was probably an improper use of words, but I definitely agree with your comment.

Page 3 of 15