Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 3:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Research - New System to be Tested

Topic closed. 222 replies. Last post 11 years ago by cps10.

Page 8 of 15
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #23383
October 11, 2005
485 Posts
Posted: December 9, 2005, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

CPS10...I guess if you want to get some good feedback..you will have to start a fresh thread..or work with the data that you have already been given by some members......this thread is way off topic....If Tenaj and Laverne want to sit and toot each others horns day in and day out..why don't they start their own topic..instead of highjacking one...~shakes my head and rolls me eyes~

United States
    Member #23383
    October 11, 2005
    485 Posts
    Posted: December 9, 2005, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Laverne, I am happy that you are winning..but not explaining how you are doing it is surely downright cruel....Good luck though..and Good job!!...congrats....

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31541 Posts
      Posted: December 9, 2005, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

Good evening fellow Players!

We are all in the same quest together - beating the Pick 3 lottery game (well, I guess some of us are looking to bigger prizes, but let's just say we Pick 3 players :)

Nonetheless, I have been studying Pick 3 numbers for quite a long time and I have finally devised a good idea and plan, and have been testing in a couple of states with very good success.

What I am asking for is some assistance from some volunteers. Once I am able to get all of the data that I require, those who have assisted me in gathering this data will get first dibs on testing this system. Those can choose to play the system with their own real money, or just follow along to make sure it's working before we release it to the rest of our friends here on LP.

If you are interested, what I need is the past drawing results for ALL of 2005 Jan. 1, 2005-Dec. 4, 2005) for the Pick-3 games for every state in the country. I need both midday and evening draws TOGETHER, not separated, as I have a feeling that the trend that I have been studying moves across drawings within a given state. Please put these numbers in an Excel spreadsheet and send them to lotto@carolinapokersupply.com. If you do want to do this, then you might want to post in this topic stating which state you are going to be able to send so that nobody duplicates your efforts.

If you want me to send you the best format for this spreadsheet, I have already developed a template that you can use. If so, just drop me a note and I will send that template to you.

Please be as accurate as possible. I know we all have a lot of things going on in our lives, and for most of us, this is a hobby. But regardless of your passion for the game, accuracy is paramount in this effort that I am spearheading.

Like I said before, once all of the data is gathered, and I have time to "digest" it, then I will send all of the contributors what I am doing and have you take a look if you are interested. Then, once it has proven its worth, we can let all of us in on the discovery and hopefully collectively blast the doors off the Pick 3 safe! :)

Thank you all in advance and I look forward to sharing my success with you!

Santa

love to nibble those micey feet.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
        Member #1987
        August 5, 2003
        8968 Posts
        Posted: December 9, 2005, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

Laverne, I am happy that you are winning..but not explaining how you are doing it is surely downright cruel....Good luck though..and Good job!!...congrats....

dman2005, there is no mystery to the hits.

Read what I have said. You would have had the same hits if you would pay attention to the knowledge that I have given in this thread. I put a list of #'s in this very post.

Pay attention to what you read, & utilize the information.

I said most people will not go this route because it is too easy. I put out the information for the benefit of anyone who reads it.

Can't you pick up on it when someone is sharing what works & is proving it with the current draws?

United States
          Member #23383
          October 11, 2005
          485 Posts
          Posted: December 10, 2005, 12:00 am - IP Logged

Laverne,
          Here is what I have seen you say...
          "Go back about 2 months..you will plainly see how groups of doubles hit & what #'s or #'s start the money domino effect."

I have only been playing pick 3 for a few months..so I am not fully understanding everything that I have read on this board..there is so much to absorb...Additionally, I have tried to search the forum for "traveling numbers" and other things that you mentioned.but this new search thing is simply pulling up to many posts and the posts have nothing to do with what I am searching for..so I am kinda stuck....anyway..I have pick 3 data going back from sept 1 to present.....I will try to look more closely at the data to see if I can figure it out.......thanks for your help..and keep up the good work.....is there no way for you to post a few numbers and states to play the numbers in?  I have looked at your current predictions but same numbers for almost all states..I was hoping that you might post a few numbers and narrow the state list down some...if you dont want to, thats fine..I understand...

United States
            Member #1987
            August 5, 2003
            8968 Posts
            Posted: December 10, 2005, 12:11 am - IP Logged

dman2005, I am not state specific when I post. I post for all states.

When you search for something look to the right & you will see an option for past year. Put my name in the box & click on past year. Take time to go all the way back my posts are there I have checked as of today.   

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
              Member #26882
              November 23, 2005
              1404 Posts
              Posted: December 10, 2005, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Laverne,

If I have found the right chart to what you are explaining here, for instance 066 came in PA draw. On your list 066 brings 687? Again checking to see if I have the right chart and would like to see if this pans out for PA’s numbers as well.

Thanks

United States
                Member #1987
                August 5, 2003
                8968 Posts
                Posted: December 10, 2005, 12:30 am - IP Logged

Laverne,

If I have found the right chart to what you are explaining here, for instance 066 came in PA draw. On your list 066 brings 687? Again checking to see if I have the right chart and would like to see if this pans out for PA’s numbers as well.

Thanks

Hello there Clairvoyance, that comes from Tenaj's list. I don't know about her charts.

I play mainly doubles.

I have my own doubles list. My list is the one with the 334,344 etc

United States
                  Member #14
                  November 9, 2001
                  31541 Posts
                  Posted: December 10, 2005, 12:33 am - IP Logged

Laverne,

Thanks

where did you find it - search feature brought up too many

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

United States
                    Member #26882
                    November 23, 2005
                    1404 Posts
                    Posted: December 10, 2005, 12:47 am - IP Logged

I found a big chart of associations Here:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/119320/2

Not sure if it’s the right thing or not though!

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                      Charlotte NC
                      United States
                      Member #17406
                      June 18, 2005
                      4054 Posts
                      Posted: December 10, 2005, 12:50 am - IP Logged

Laverne,

Thanks

Yes NodYes Clairvoyance, especially Pa.  I track pa ny sc pa.

I don't remember saying 066 brings 687. 687 is a sequence number. I would have said other sequence numbers like 567 and 345 brings 687 and 123 and 789 follows.  Maybe Laverne transposed a partial list that I gave her.  Pa ny and SC numbers travel and follow each other. 

It is necessary to track those 3 states together.  example if 567 falls in NY or SC you can follow with 678 in Pa and vice versa.  I hope this is not confusing.  This comes from tracking these states for 11 years.

754 fell in NY Dec 6 and 574 fell in SC dec 6 as well.  From my experience 953 will follow in PA.

I hope this was helpful.

takeemtothebank

United States
                        Member #14
                        November 9, 2001
                        31541 Posts
                        Posted: December 10, 2005, 1:34 am - IP Logged

I found a big chart of associations Here:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/119320/2

Not sure if it’s the right thing or not though!

thanks - Santa

Shawnintennesse's avatar - British Pint_414_.jpg
                          Springfield,Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #14006
                          April 19, 2005
                          3972 Posts
                          Posted: December 10, 2005, 9:35 am - IP Logged

I know when I see 334 or 344. I will soon see 337,377, 335, 355, 339,399 & vice versa.

Go back to 12/04/05 & today 12/06/05 to see the results.

I had a post dealing with # association.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/119320

12/07/05

377-OH Evening. !$!$

Hurray!CONGRATULATIONS LAVERNE!

12/08/05

343-Tri-States midday.

See how this works, one # pulls another # & possibly another #etc.

Go back about 2 months or so & you will plainly see how groups of doubles hit & what # or #'s start that money making domino effect. I like doubles, there are only 90 of them it's easier to track.

12/08/05

993-Oklahoma

BananaGreen laughHyper

12/09/05

337-Tri-State evening

It's in the groove now.

12/09/05

337-TN evening

That's right $how off.

Trim the tree & deck the halls all in one day.

Knowledge pay$.

Party

Ive been waiting on that number in Tennessee for months now!!!

Finnaly came. Our midday draws are finnaly getting us caught up.

Slowly but surely!!!..LOL

If it weren't for Vtracs and STXS where would we be?

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
                            Charlotte NC
                            United States
                            Member #17406
                            June 18, 2005
                            4054 Posts
                            Posted: December 10, 2005, 9:56 am - IP Logged

Yes NodI'm glad Tn got the midday draw.  You have to be pretty savvy to hit those states with one draw.  It's like show and tell doesn't happen quickly enough.  Congratulations Shawn.  Go TN.

takeemtothebank

toms river
                              United States
                              Member #27817
                              December 6, 2005
                              32 Posts
                              Posted: December 10, 2005, 10:02 am - IP Logged

hi,  i  will  do  new  jersey  just  let  me  know  also  i  have  a  great  system  if  your  interested.  ed

Page 8 of 15